Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2017, 02:58 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
Pyrepaw stood by his brother's side, snickering. He knew what the identical twin meant. All of this clan except the two seemed to be completely lost in this image of 'StarClan'. The young apprentice didn't understand them. He didn't believe in this clan of stars. He had however heard about a wonderful sounding place called the Dark Forest, and was patiently waiting and hoping for them to contact him.
Peering over at Searingpaw, the only cat except his mentor who seemed to understand him, he shrugged. He had a feeling of what his brother was thinking about. What to do.. Pyrepaw was secretly thinking about strolling over to the RiverClan border to meet up with that beautiful RiverClan apprentice that he had met the other day, but he also felt like he owed his brother some attention.
"Wee... Could go annoy some kits or apprentices?" He suggested. That was always what he himself did whenever he were bored. And it had given him quite the reputation. Even their mother disliked them, thinking they were almost demons. Pyrepaw tended to keep away from the rest of his family except his brother.
"Good idea!" The apprentice laughed giddily, "Who first?"
lotusfang
Old April 10th, 2017, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze purred and licked spiritfrosts cheek then a excited yowl made him look up as tigerkit caught the butterfly between her paws and pinned it on the ground it was dead of course she lifted her paw and examined it eyes wide with wonder

She watched purring n indeed "yes of course." Thornkit leaped st his sister

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@bad company

Pufftuft pushed his way through the warriors den opening and out into the clearing. The grey colored Tom padded over to the fresh kill pile and sniffed out a plump looking toad, just the look of the prey made the toms mouth water. He picked up the amphibian and found a nice, sunny spot near the center of the clearing. His teal hues danced with ectacy as he bit into the plump meat, a loud purr erupted from his throat. He had hoped to make new friends the moment he woke up, but he knew better, that's not really how Shadowclan worked. Most preferred to slink around in the shadows and stay friends with those closest to them, it saddened the warrior. He loved meeting new faces and creating memories with others, even if they were sad memories, even if they were joyous memories, he just loved to create a story with those around him, and he had hoped that atleast one other Shadowclan member felt the same way he did.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@bad company

Pufftuft pushed his way through the warriors den opening and out into the clearing. The grey colored Tom padded over to the fresh kill pile and sniffed out a plump looking toad, just the look of the prey made the toms mouth water. He picked up the amphibian and found a nice, sunny spot near the center of the clearing. His teal hues danced with ectacy as he bit into the plump meat, a loud purr erupted from his throat. He had hoped to make new friends the moment he woke up, but he knew better, that's not really how Shadowclan worked. Most preferred to slink around in the shadows and stay friends with those closest to them, it saddened the warrior. He loved meeting new faces and creating memories with others, even if they were sad memories, even if they were joyous memories, he just loved to create a story with those around him, and he had hoped that atleast one other Shadowclan member felt the same way he did.
His hopes were to be confirmed. The red and ebony tom had been wandering around, slinking around in the shadows. Not because he wanted to, because he thought he looked better in the darkness. He was a very unique tom, whit his pattern and colours, however he was sometimes an odd figure. But one thing t note about im, he loved making new friends. Having noticed Pufftuft eating a toad, he smiled, and knew that the warrior was a rather open on, so why not approach him? He padded to the freshkill pile and picked through until he found a small toad, big enough for him, and he then padded near Pufftuft, careful to keep his distance, then took a bite. After swallowing he turned to the Grey tom and smiled. "Toads are nice sometimes, but Rabbits are best." he said, knowing what he said would be a good conversation started. "I'm Foxrose." he purred, giving the tom a smile, his purple hues alight with a friendly look.
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:32 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

A sneer danced across Snakesnap's face at the sight of Cloverwhisker. She looked to be too young to be a deputy, much less the soon-to-be leader! Well, with how soon Moondancer was dropped, Halestar might as well drop this one, too. He settled himself, raising a paw to smooth the fur along it as he stared over at the new deputy. "Cloverwhisker, Cloverwhisker," he called with his clanmates in a voice lacking much emotion. It was obvious that he didn't approve of this choice.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 10th, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:26 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn yawned and shifted in her sleep, before waking with a jolt and shivering, closing her eye a moment. She didn't like to admit it but she still had nightmares of that awful battle.. and of the attack that cost her her eye, and nearly her life.
Redpool felt an odd movement from Harethorn and looked down at his mate, who had woken up, and looked like she might be shivering despite the warm air around them. He looked her over and couldn't help but feel responsible for her scars, as he hadn't been able to protect her. Luckily, they were both alive. “You alright?” he asked, flicking an ear.
Old April 11th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Foxstripe purred then licked her ear and then curled back around next to her and closed his eyes again.
She rolled on her back for a minute before leaning into him and closing her eyes aswell, she has a huge smile across her face as she slowly drifted to sleep. Her nose twitched very slightly before going still. She liked Foxpaw, he was a nice cat.
Old April 11th, 2017, 06:00 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
She watched purring n indeed "yes of course." Thornkit leaped st his sister
Tigerkit squeaked and batted gently at him with her paws

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:19 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Tigerkit squeaked and batted gently at him with her paws
Thornkit squeaks back at her play fluffing his pelt.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 11th, 2017, 09:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Ocelotpath entered the nursery, surprised to see so many cats. Not only were the kits and Jaysong here, but there was Moondancer-- though, after hearing that Cloverwhisker would be the new Deputy, he had half-expected something like this-- and her siblings. Glancing up at her, he shot her a questioning glance with his eyes. Perhaps later they could spend some time together. That would be nice... it had been a while since they had really done anything. And, Ocelotpath cared about her very much. Especially considering what had just happened, he knew she would probably need some support. Not sympathy. Just a supporting friend to be there.

Ocelotpath wasn't just Moondancer's mate; he considered her to be a very close friend, and he was pretty sure she considered the same for him. After all, he cared a lot about her. She was special. The only cat there was like her-- though she had mentioned having a twin before, so perhaps he was wrong about that. He sincerely doubted it, though. She was definitely a special cat. And, in his opinion, she was the only cat he would ever have wanted to be with. He'd messed up before, true... but it appeared he had gotten it right this time. And now? Perhaps things weren't going to fall apart. He had never known Moondancer to fall apart when things went wrong. Then again... he hadn't been able to spend much time with her lately, what if something had changed?

It wouldn't matter. She would still be the same cat Ocelotpath loved. The same cat that he had asked to be his mate because he cared about her so much. He looked around at their kits, who seemed to be growing up so fast... and a smile spread across his features. He was so, so grateful to have such a great family. Taking a seat, the tom's expression became more quizzical as he glanced around at the other cats. Were these really all her siblings? He had seen one of them, but the others he didn't recognize. One was a kit. And one... was that an apprentice? Yes, as far as he could tell, it was. She seemed to have much younger siblings. Odd. He didn't remember her mentioning anything about them before, just the one who was in RiverClan.

But it probably didn't matter too much. Settling down, he awaited to hear what Moondancer was going to say, even though he was pretty sure he already knew... and, if it was what he was thinking, then he was not going to like this at all. Not even a little bit.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 11th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Closed Thread