Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old September 15th, 2018, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default ~Private rp~

@AntiquePotato

Here is some reading for you:

So he world was in a giant cold war,only in 3032,they dont make nuclear weapons anymore.They moved on to making animals weapons.They kept genetically engineering them and showing them to the public,much like they use to do bomb test and stuff.One day however,they escaped during a showing.At first,people who where not in that area didnt think much of it.Then though,the deaths started to become more and more noticeable,until the world was much like a zombie apocolypse. People went into hiding underground,trying to survive in the world they had ruined.
Scorpion type
It is the second fastest type.Like the other beast,it has large teeth and claws,but it's tail can position it's victims.It can also bite or scratch it's victims to poison them.It walks on four legs and has large spikes on its back,along with a scorpion like tail.

Illusion type
This beast can turn invisible,making it easy to touch it's victims to see their memories.This enables it to create an illusion that will make its victims come toward it.It's weakness though is once someone knows it is there,it becomes visible again.Once it dies,it's illusions disappear.it walks on four legs.It has a jagged,beak like mouth.It's about half the size of a full grown man.It has spikes going all down its tail and spine.

Infector type
If this type bites you or scratches you,you turn into one of the beast.It almost appears to look like a large tiger besides the abnormally large claws and spikes tail.It is half the size of a full grown man.

Centipede type
This type is the size of a cargo train and looks like a large centipede or snake.It attacks mostly in the same way as a snake,and one bite can paralyze someone.

Brute type
This is the strongest type.It can stand face to face with a human when on all fours and somewhat resembles a large panther.It can walk on two legs though and has scales.It has two large tusk and like the other beast,it has large claws and fangs.It is the slowest type.

Shadow type
Nobody really knows what it looks like because it only attacks in the dark.It attacks in the dark because it becomes completely invisible,so it probably has black fur or scales.It is the fastest type.

so in the original,here was an idea that they would release something like poisonous fog into the air that you could only stay in for so long until you became weak and they hunt you down,but that might be a bit to rp now that i look back on it,so maybe just fog to hide them that they can only make so often?

form
name-
age-
gender-
appearance-
personality-
other-

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; September 16th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old September 15th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ~Private rp~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
@AntiquePotato

Here is some reading for you:

So he world was in a giant cold war,only in 3032,they dont make nuclear weapons anymore.They moved on to making animals weapons.They kept genetically engineering them and showing them to the public,much like they use to do bomb test and stuff.One day however,they escaped during a showing.At first,people who where not in that area didnt think much of it.Then though,the deaths started to become more and more noticeable,until the world was much like a zombie apocolypse. People went into hiding underground,trying to survive in the world they had ruined.
Scorpion type
It is the second fastest type.Like the other beast,it has large teeth and claws,but it's tail can position it's victims.It can also bite or scratch it's victims to poison them.It walks on four legs and has large spikes on its back,along with a scorpion like tail.

Illusion type
This beast can turn invisible,making it easy to touch it's victims to see their memories.This enables it to create an illusion that will make its victims come toward it.It's weakness though is once someone knows it is there,it becomes visible again.Once it dies,it's illusions disappear.it walks on four legs.It has a jagged,beak like mouth.It's about half the size of a full grown man.It has spikes going all down its tail and spine.

Infector type
If this type bites you or scratches you,you turn into one of the beast.It almost appears to look like a large tiger besides the abnormally large claws and spikes tail.It is half the size of a full grown man.

Centipede type
This type is the size of a cargo train and looks like a large centipede or snake.It attacks mostly in the same way as a snake,and one bite can paralyze someone.

Brute type
This is the strongest type.It can stand face to face with a human when on all fours and somewhat resembles a large panther.It can walk on two legs though and has scales.It has two large tusk and like the other beast,it has large claws and fangs.It is the slowest type.

Shadow type
Nobody really knows what it looks like because it only attacks in the dark.It attacks in the dark because it becomes completely invisible,so it probably has black for or scales.It is the fastest type.

so in the original,here was an idea that they would release something like poisonous fog into the air that you could only stay in for so long until you became weak and they hunt you down,but that might be a bit to rp now that i look back on it,so maybe just fog to hide them that they can only make so often?

form
name-
age-
gender-
appearance-
personality-
other-
Well that was quick lol,
name- Jake Park
age- 19
gender- Male
appearance- tan skin, brown hair, brown eyes
personality-tbrped
other- no
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiquePotato View Post
Well that was quick lol,
name- Jake Park
age- 19
gender- Male
appearance- tan skin, brown hair, brown eyes
personality-tbrped
other- no
I copied and pasted it from the last time i tried this,but only changed a little.

Name-Alex Greene
age-21
gender-male
appearance-Alex has pale skin and reddish orange hair.He has dark green eyes and usually wears jeans and plain t-shirt.He is about average height.
Personality-Alex is a realist and usually knows what he can and can't do.He uses his smarts more than his strength and tries to stay away from to much fighting if he can avoid it.He is blunt and doesn't try to make things look better than they really are.O the plus side,he is empathetic and will help almost anyone if he trust them enough,but his trust is usually easy to gain.If broken though,it can be very difficult to get back.
other-his usual weapons are knifes sense he has no idea how to use a gun

Last edited by Static; September 18th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
I copied and pasted it from the last time i tried this,but only changed a little.

Name-Alex Greene
age-21
gender-male
appearance-Alex has pale skin and reddish orange hair.He has dark green eyes and usually wears jeans and plain t-shirt.He is about average height.
Personality-Alex is a realist and usually knows what he can and can't do.He uses his smarts more than his strength and tries to stay away from to much fighting if he can avoid it.He is blunt and doesn't try to make things look better than they really are.
other-his usual weapons are knifes sense he has no idea how to use a gun
Alright you wanna post first?)

Last edited by Fallpotato; September 16th, 2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Alright you wanna post first?)
(Sure)
Alex sighed,looking at the crack in the ceiling that provided a little bit of light.He was in an abandoned subway station,but he doubted it was a very good place to hide.He had been able to barakade the doors to the outside recently,but he was starting to run out of food.He could only stay a few days longer before he was completely out of food.
He had been in the same train station sense the first days of the apocalypse, with means about a year.He had found it after it had been looted though,but he had been able to find one restraunt inside that had not been looted.He was surprised he had been able to make the food last this long.He would have left when the supplied first started to get low,but he had no idea how many of the things would be outside to greet him.He lit a candle and set it beside him,leaning against the wall.

Old September 16th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
(Sure)
Alex sighed,looking at the crack in the ceiling that provided a little bit of light.He was in an abandoned subway station,but he doubted it was a very good place to hide.He had been able to barakade the doors to the outside recently,but he was starting to run out of food.He could only stay a few days longer before he was completely out of food.
He had been in the same train station sense the first days of the apocalypse, with means about a year.He had found it after it had been looted though,but he had been able to find one restraunt inside that had not been looted.He was surprised he had been able to make the food last this long.He would have left when the supplied first started to get low,but he had no idea how many of the things would be outside to greet him.He lit a candle and set it beside him,leaning against the wall.
Jake was a scavenger. He had traveled in a onve grouup of 5 and now he was the last one standing. He shook his head. His lips were cracked due to the pack of water. They would bleed the crimson red blood just by making sifferent motions wih his mouth. He came across a abandoned train station. The doors were all barricaded so he grabbed a log from the ground nearby. He grabbed it and rammed into it with the log. He continued until it eventually broke. He grinned and started walking down, his trusty five secen in hand. His lips hurt and were bleeding due to the grinning seconds ago. He cursed to himself but slowly made his way around the train station until he heard the sigh. He loojed around and started making his way toward where the sound came from. He eventually laid eyes on a fellow person.
Old September 16th, 2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Jake was a scavenger. He had traveled in a onve grouup of 5 and now he was the last one standing. He shook his head. His lips were cracked due to the pack of water. They would bleed the crimson red blood just by making sifferent motions wih his mouth. He came across a abandoned train station. The doors were all barricaded so he grabbed a log from the ground nearby. He grabbed it and rammed into it with the log. He continued until it eventually broke. He grinned and started walking down, his trusty five secen in hand. His lips hurt and were bleeding due to the grinning seconds ago. He cursed to himself but slowly made his way around the train station until he heard the sigh. He loojed around and started making his way toward where the sound came from. He eventually laid eyes on a fellow person.
Alex looked up,hearing footsteps.He turned around,clutching his knife.When he saw it wasn't a monster,he relaxed slightly."How did you get in?"Alex asked.He didn't look angry,but more worried.If there was an opening somewhere he didn't know about,the things could probably get in to.H let go of his knife though and held the candle up to get a better look at the stranger.The first things he noticed was how thirsty he looked.If he was here to steal something,he would probably not be able to fight much.He made a mental note to give the stranger water after he made sure he wasn't a threat.

Old September 16th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Alex looked up,hearing footsteps.He turned around,clutching his knife.When he saw it wasn't a monster,he relaxed slightly."How did you get in?"Alex asked.He didn't look angry,but more worried.If there was an opening somewhere he didn't know about,the things could probably get in to.H let go of his knife though and held the candle up to get a better look at the stranger.The first things he noticed was how thirsty he looked.If he was here to steal something,he would probably not be able to fight much.He made a mental note to give the stranger water after he made sure he wasn't a threat.
Jake raised an eyebrow and then said, “I used a log and brute force to get in here. Everything was well barricaded.” He put his five seven back into his holster and sighed. “How long have you been here?” He asked hoping this man wouldnt kill him for intruding in the station. He seemed friendly hough so he was lettin his guard down slightly
Old September 16th, 2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Jake raised an eyebrow and then said, “I used a log and brute force to get in here. Everything was well barricaded.” He put his five seven back into his holster and sighed. “How long have you been here?” He asked hoping this man wouldnt kill him for intruding in the station. He seemed friendly hough so he was lettin his guard down slightly
I've been here for about a year.Ill probably move on soon though."Alex told him.He was surprised he had been able to knock down the barricades in the state he looked in,but he didn't say it aloud."How long have you been traveling?"Alex asked,trying to see if more people would follow him later,or come in a few seconds.He looked through the entrance that was now unblocked,expecting to see more people walk in through it.It wasn't that he was against people coming,but just that he didn't have enough supplies to feed five people.

Last edited by Static; September 16th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
I've been here for about a year.Ill probably move on soon though."Alex told him.He was surprised he had been able to knock down the barricades in the state he looked in,but he didn't say it aloud."How long have you been traveling?"Alex asked,trying to see if more people would follow him later,or come in a few seconds.He looked through the entrance that was now unblocked,expecting to see more people walk in through it.
He narrowed his eyes a year?! he thought. “Ive been travelling for as long as this apocolypse has been going. Ive just been scavenging a lot. I had a group of people but we got picked off one by one till i was the last.” He sighed and looked down tears in his eyes. He remembered his sister was in that group and he had watched her get devoured.