Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old August 27th, 2018, 09:45 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Ceil nodded, smiling. He was happy that someone else finally liked the things he created. "Thank you!" he said, trying not to smile as wide as he wanted to. "What do you think I should name it?" he asked, tweaking another thing, now it was mostly assembled, he just had to add the programing to the wiring, waiting to hear what Nebula said.

Nebula Thoght for a Sec then Remembered A Name That Ment Something But It Was a odd one still "Asem, If I Remember Right It Means Protector Or Gardian" She says Nervously "I know its A Odd sounding name" She adds in Softly

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:43 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
Nebula Thoght for a Sec then Remembered A Name That Ment Something But It Was a odd one still "Asem, If I Remember Right It Means Protector Or Gardian" She says Nervously "I know its A Odd sounding name" She adds in Softly
Ceil nodded as he heard the name. “I actually really like it!” he said, smiling. “It was better than any of mine,” he added sheepishly. He didn’t even want to think of the times he had thought of now, they were so much worse than this. He grabbed a controller he had linked the android up to and started to mess around with it’s upper body, just to make sure it worked.
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:12 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Ceil nodded as he heard the name. “I actually really like it!” he said, smiling. “It was better than any of mine,” he added sheepishly. He didn’t even want to think of the times he had thought of now, they were so much worse than this. He grabbed a controller he had linked the android up to and started to mess around with it’s upper body, just to make sure it worked.

Nebula smiled Then Remembered She Didint Know his Name Yet still So She Asks "May I Learn Your Name In Exange For mine?" She Says Coshesly Like It was A infomashono Exange in a Nervous way

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old August 29th, 2018, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Nebula smiled Then Remembered She Didint Know his Name Yet still So She Asks "May I Learn Your Name In Exange For mine?" She Says Coshesly Like It was A infomashono Exange in a Nervous way
Ciel laughed, putting down the controller and nodding. “It’s Ceil,” he said, looking at the girl, still smiling. “Now, I think it’s time for you to trade your name,” he said, spinning around and actually facing the girl for once, it was honestly simpler, instead of craning his neck to talk to her.

Last edited by :blue:; August 29th, 2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:03 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Ciel laughed, putting down the controller and nodding. “It’s Ceil,” he said, looking at the girl, still smiling. “Now, I think it’s time for you to trade your name,” he said, spinning around and actually facing the girl for once, it was honestly simpler, instead of craning his neck to talk to her.

Nebula Nodeid "My name Is Nebula, tho My mom Called me Call's Me 'Sola'" Her Gaze Shifts Whare She Looks in His Eyes slightly As She Talks

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old August 30th, 2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Nebula Nodeid "My name Is Nebula, tho My mom Called me Call's Me 'Sola'" Her Gaze Shifts Whare She Looks in His Eyes slightly As She Talks

Ceil nodded. "Aren't those two different things though? Like nebula is stars and sola means solar or something?" he said, before blinking. "Wait... the sun is a star, dammit," he laughed, before looking back at Nebula. "So who happens to be the reason you were born and came to this camp?" he asked, meaning who her godly parent was. He knew it was a weird way to word it, but he just liked to say it that way.

Last edited by :blue:; August 30th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old August 30th, 2018, 10:48 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Ceil nodded. "Aren't those two different things though? Like nebula is stars and sola means solar or something?" he said, before blinking. "Wait... the sun is a star, dammit," he laughed, before looking back at Nebula. "So who happens to be the reason you were born and came to this camp?" he asked, meaning who her godly parent was. He knew it was a weird way to word it, but he just liked to say it that way.

Nebula Nodeid When He Noteid the Sun Was A Star And afterThinking For a Sec Relised He Ment Who Her Dad Was in Her Case, "My Dad's Apollo, Fits With My Name Doseint it" She Softly Addid On the Coment about her Name With a Chuckle, She agustid Her Bow On her Back And Made it a Bit Easyer to See In The Corner of Her Eye,

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old September 2nd, 2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Nebula Nodeid When He Noteid the Sun Was A Star And afterThinking For a Sec Relised He Ment Who Her Dad Was in Her Case, "My Dad's Apollo, Fits With My Name Doseint it" She Softly Addid On the Coment about her Name With a Chuckle, She agustid Her Bow On her Back And Made it a Bit Easyer to See In The Corner of Her Eye,
Ceil blinked, before nodding. “That is really fitting,” he laughed, smiling. He got out of the chair he had been sitting in and shrugged, “I guess you could tell that my dad is Hesperus” he said, gesturing to his invention. He looked into the hollow eyes of the android and shivered, before looking over at Nebula again. His mind was racking for questions to ask her, “So when did you first come here?” he asked, smiling.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:38 AM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Ceil blinked, before nodding. “That is really fitting,” he laughed, smiling. He got out of the chair he had been sitting in and shrugged, “I guess you could tell that my dad is Hesperus” he said, gesturing to his invention. He looked into the hollow eyes of the android and shivered, before looking over at Nebula again. His mind was racking for questions to ask her, “So when did you first come here?” he asked, smiling.

Nebula Nodid and Smiled slightly Calming down Seeing That Ceil Wasint going to Harm Her, "A Few Months Ago, Almost a Year Now, You?" She answered And Looked to See How Long He had Been here

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old September 10th, 2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Nebula Nodid and Smiled slightly Calming down Seeing That Ceil Wasint going to Harm Her, "A Few Months Ago, Almost a Year Now, You?" She answered And Looked to See How Long He had Been here
( oof it’s been a bit )

Ceil finally noticed how Nebula had seemed on edge, but she seemed more relaxed now, so it was better. “I think I might be nearing five years now?” he shrugged. He had lost track. That was pretty annoying, but what could he do? He had a spotty memory. “I was pretty young,” he admitted quietly, before smiling again, trying to think of some more questions to ask.