Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old August 1st, 2018, 04:39 PM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed
Default Got a Bone to Pick [Team Skull Rp]

"Team Skull, represent! We can't pay the rent!
Had a lot of fun, but our youth was misspent!
"
- Team Skull, Grunt A, Po Town Pokemon Center.

Welcome to Team Skull, possibly the best group of bad guys out there! Only rule, obey our great and powerful leader!

Link to sign-ups here

Team Skull Ranks:

Leader: John [ Lycanrock, Decuideye] (me)

Admin(s); Quincey [ Fennekin, Vulpix, Charmander] ( @Silentshade )
Selene [ Hounddoom, Eevee] ( @Dream )

2 more

Pairs/Teams:

Lizzy [ Zubat] (me)
open

Trainers;

Pokemon;
Midnight Lycanroc [John, male] (me)
Rowan [Fennekin, Quincey, Male] (@Silvershade)
Bea [Vulpix, Quincey, Female] (@Silvershade)
Sparky [Charmander, Quincey, Male] (@Silvershade)
[/CENTER]

Alright guys, enjoy!

Last edited by Jurassic~Spirit; August 1st, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:33 PM
Unlimited Power!

Default Re: Got a Bone to Pick [Team Skull Rp]

Lets just start off in Po town...

John was sitting on the roof of Shady House, watching the rain fall. He watched his lycanroc run around, chasing other pokemon with a menacing glare. He slowly stood up, and dropped back into a room through a broken window. He wandered around aimlessly. (Idk )

Lizzy was wondering what to do with her time. Due to the currently low amount of members in Team Skull they were trying to stay subtle at first.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:00 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsievannerz View Post
Lets just start off in Po town...

John was sitting on the roof of Shady House, watching the rain fall. He watched his lycanroc run around, chasing other pokemon with a menacing glare. He slowly stood up, and dropped back into a room through a broken window. He wandered around aimlessly. (Idk )

Lizzy was wondering what to do with her time. Due to the currently low amount of members in Team Skull they were trying to stay subtle at first.
Quincey leaned up against a wall, smiling softly as his Charmander and Vulpix play fought. His Fennekin laid wrapped around his neck, ears comfortingly warm. "Bored, Rowan?" he asked the fennekin.
"Fenne. Fennekin!"
"I know buddy. As soon as John needs us, we're off. Until then we lay low. Got it?"
The fennekin scowled. A squeak was heard and Bea, his Vulpix, ran up to him, holding her paw out daintily.
"You okay Bea?"
She chirped happily. Quincey smiled. Then, pushing off the wall, he motioned for Sparky, his Charmander, and Bea to follow him. Rowan stayed perched on his shoulder, scanning the empty hallway and rooms around them.
"Lizzy? Ya here?" Quincey called out, surprised that he was looking for human company. usually he was content with his pokemon.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:10 PM
Unlimited Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Quincey leaned up against a wall, smiling softly as his Charmander and Vulpix play fought. His Fennekin laid wrapped around his neck, ears comfortingly warm. "Bored, Rowan?" he asked the fennekin.
"Fenne. Fennekin!"
"I know buddy. As soon as John needs us, we're off. Until then we lay low. Got it?"
The fennekin scowled. A squeak was heard and Bea, his Vulpix, ran up to him, holding her paw out daintily.
"You okay Bea?"
She chirped happily. Quincey smiled. Then, pushing off the wall, he motioned for Sparky, his Charmander, and Bea to follow him. Rowan stayed perched on his shoulder, scanning the empty hallway and rooms around them.
"Lizzy? Ya here?" Quincey called out, surprised that he was looking for human company. usually he was content with his pokemon.

Lizzy heard Quincey and rushed over, "Did you need something?" She bent down and stroked Bea, looking at the vulpix with a smile. "Are we finally going into action? Im so bored!"
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:42 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Selene was napping while her eevee was playing, her houndoom was sitting on the bench and had fallen asleep.
Old August 21st, 2018, 12:24 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic~Spirit View Post
Lizzy heard Quincey and rushed over, "Did you need something?" She bent down and stroked Bea, looking at the vulpix with a smile. "Are we finally going into action? Im so bored!"
Quincey shook his head. "Not right this second. Hopefully soon. Rowan's getting bored, and I'd like to get some action." he admitted. Hopefully soon. he added in his head. "As soon as John gives us the okay. If not, then Rowan might burn the place!" Quincey chuckled. "How are your pokemon?" he asked quietly.
Old August 21st, 2018, 09:43 PM
Unlimited Power!

Quote:
Quincey shook his head. "Not right this second. Hopefully soon. Rowan's getting bored, and I'd like to get some action." he admitted. Hopefully soon. he added in his head. "As soon as John gives us the okay. If not, then Rowan might burn the place!" Quincey chuckled. "How are your pokemon?" he asked quietly.
Lizzy sighed and sat down next to Quincey. "Yeah, some action would be nice. Im staring to go crazy just being holed up in here." She looked at Quincey, she had to listen carefully to hear the last part he had added. "O- oh." She said, caught off guard. "Yeah, Mr. Sass is fine I guess." She said with a shrug.

John's Lycanroc had run up to Selene and her pokemon, and started growling at the eevee. He took a step foward at the eevee and used stone edge.

@Dream
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:23 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Lizzy sighed and sat down next to Quincey. "Yeah, some action would be nice. Im staring to go crazy just being holed up in here." She looked at Quincey, she had to listen carefully to hear the last part he had added. "O- oh." She said, caught off guard. "Yeah, Mr. Sass is fine I guess." She said with a shrug.

John's Lycanroc had run up to Selene and her pokemon, and started growling at the eevee. He took a step foward at the eevee and used stone edge.

@Dream
Quincey flashed a small, unusual smile before going back to his original frown. Rowan began to chirp angrily, ears flat against his head. Quincey gave him a look. "What's wrong buddy?" he asked.
"Fenne! Fennekin! Fenne!" the Fennekin stayed on Quincey's shoulder, aiming at the poor Vulpix that was the current target of his unknown insults.
The boy patted his pokemon on the head, attempting to calm him down. Finally he admitted defeat, simply letting the upset fennekin yell in his ear.
"Rowan, stop being mean to Bea." Quincey tapped the fire pokemon on his nose. "Bea, you're okay, don't listen to him." he told the Vulpix exhaustedly. Bea wrapped herself around his legs.
Sparky waved his tail, wisely choosing to remain out of the confrontation between Bea and Rowan.

Last edited by Bracken12; August 22nd, 2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old August 24th, 2018, 10:11 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

@Dream
Eevee growled and used swift at it selene woke and eyed the both of them "Cut it out you two, Eevee Cm'ere." She said sternly. "Eevee!" The eevee trotted over dutifully to Selene and sh picked the eevee up. "Now let me sleep for heavens sake."
Old August 24th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Unlimited Power!

Quote:
Quincey flashed a small, unusual smile before going back to his original frown. Rowan began to chirp angrily, ears flat against his head. Quincey gave him a look. "What's wrong buddy?" he asked.
"Fenne! Fennekin! Fenne!" the Fennekin stayed on Quincey's shoulder, aiming at the poor Vulpix that was the current target of his unknown insults.
The boy patted his pokemon on the head, attempting to calm him down. Finally he admitted defeat, simply letting the upset fennekin yell in his ear.
"Rowan, stop being mean to Bea." Quincey tapped the fire pokemon on his nose. "Bea, you're okay, don't listen to him." he told the Vulpix exhaustedly. Bea wrapped herself around his legs.
Sparky waved his tail, wisely choosing to remain out of the confrontation between Bea and Rowan.

Lizzy frowned and got up. She gave a small laugh before walking off, "Well im heading out no matter what."

(my new kitten is walking in my face )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Eevee growled and used swift at it selene woke and eyed the both of them "Cut it out you two, Eevee Cm'ere." She said sternly. "Eevee!" The eevee trotted over dutifully to Selene and sh picked the eevee up. "Now let me sleep for heavens sake."
The midnight lycanroc growled back at the eevee and watched it with a menacing glare.