Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old July 14th, 2018, 11:25 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: :3 private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
( Ok)
Nora was busy sneaking some of rens pancakes yet again but jolted once she heard her scroll and looked at the message . She dashed over and did a military salute even now she's still hyper " Nora valkyrie reporting for duty " she said .She looked at her daughter " hey Libby , what ya need? " she asked . Rong gulped .Snowflakes mouth was in a shape of an O now and nodded " of course" she said .

Beryl opened the door as she yawned she was never with it after napping " what? " she asked .

Sariel was reading a book called City of Fallen angels which was the fourth after mortal instruments . She saw another person walk by and grinned to herself . Surprisingly without them knowing she used her levitating ability and took their wallet from them and made it land in her hand " never gets old " she said . She wasn't much of a thief but she did once in a blue moon
"I need help with him" Libby said pointing to rong. Yin fell down stairs in her cat form with a brown cat known as wood on top of her hissing. Lexi looked at the two cats.

"Hello. Does a ginger live here." the jamaican girl asked. Ginger was asleep.

A angel girl( https://images3.alphacoders.com/245/...920-245819.jpg ) was running away from some bully.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 14th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I need help with him" Libby said pointing to rong. Yin fell down stairs in her cat form with a brown cat known as wood on top of her hissing. Lexi looked at the two cats.

"Hello. Does a ginger live here." the jamaican girl asked. Ginger was asleep.

A angel girl( https://images3.alphacoders.com/245/...920-245819.jpg ) was running away from some bully.
Nora looked at Rong who put his hands up slowly " l-look. Heh...I was just messing with her . " he said backing up. Nora looked back at libby and winked with a grin " got it kid. " she said and took out her hammer " mind charging me up? " she asked with another wink as she held her hammer in a swinging position .
Snowflake was wide eyed and ran over to them she kicked wood off and picked up yin holding her close and started to pet yins ears " sorry kitty but your being mean " she said to wood.

" yeah ,why? " Beryl asked with her eyes narrowed her protective side showing.

Sariel saw this happen and felt it even tho she fell , she still had Angel radio which was basically if a fellow Angel called for help and was far away they will come to their aid. She put her book away and swiftly made it over to them holding her head high green eyes shining . She stood in front of the girl and motioned for her to get behind . " leave . Her. alone . Don't you have anything better to do? Filthy humans ? " she said darkly . Her wings weren't showing well yet atleast . ( they look more like this and this when she shows her wings )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 14th, 2018, 03:09 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora looked at Rong who put his hands up slowly " l-look. Heh...I was just messing with her . " he said backing up. Nora looked back at libby and winked with a grin " got it kid. " she said and took out her hammer " mind charging me up? " she asked with another wink as she held her hammer in a swinging position .
Snowflake was wide eyed and ran over to them she kicked wood off and picked up yin holding her close and started to pet yins ears " sorry kitty but your being mean " she said to wood.

" yeah ,why? " Beryl asked with her eyes narrowed her protective side showing.

Sariel saw this happen and felt it even tho she fell , she still had Angel radio which was basically if a fellow Angel called for help and was far away they will come to their aid. She put her book away and swiftly made it over to them holding her head high green eyes shining . She stood in front of the girl and motioned for her to get behind . " leave . Her. alone . Don't you have anything better to do? Filthy humans ? " she said darkly . Her wings weren't showing well yet atleast . ( they look more like this and this when she shows her wings )
"no problem mom" Libby said charging her mom with lighting. Yin purred. Ping kicked wood out. Wood hit the sidewalk.

"I need to talk to her. About her mother. Very important" The girl said.

The girl hid behind Sariel.
"who you calling human and move." the boy growled unleashing his claws.

Gone

Old July 14th, 2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:

"no problem mom" Libby said charging her mom with lighting. Yin purred. Ping kicked wood out. Wood hit the sidewalk.

"I need to talk to her. About her mother. Very important" The girl said.

The girl hid behind Sariel.
"who you calling human and move." the boy growled unleashing his claws.
Nora laughed evily and backed up now running full speed at Rong pink electricity formed around her in a circle and she swung her hammer at him causing him to be thrown high in the air " and homerun! " nora cheered putting her arms up with a wide smile " so. Anything else you need help with?. Who was that monkey boy anyway? He looked like Sun but....more like a jock... " she said then gasped " ooh! Maybe it's sun in undercover !!!! " she said .

" ok. " Beryl said and moved to the side .

Sariel huffed " who do you think?. And I . Said. Leave . Her alone! " she said sternly at first then her voice raised her eyes glowed as she showed her wings which were really wide they were blocking the girl behind her . Her wings had a black substance dripping from them a bit .Her teeth were bared slightly .

Last edited by Leucos; July 14th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old July 14th, 2018, 03:36 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora laughed evily and backed up now running full speed at Rong pink electricity formed around her in a circle and she swung her hammer at him causing him to be thrown high in the air " and homerun! " nora cheered putting her arms up with a wide smile " so. Anything else you need help with?. Who was that monkey boy anyway? He looked like Sun but....more like a jock... " she said then gasped " ooh! Maybe it's sun in undercover !!!! " she said .

" ok. " Beryl said and moved to the side .

Sariel huffed " who do you think?. And I . Said. Leave . Her alone! " she said sternly at first then her voice raised her eyes glowed as she showed her wings which were really wide they were blocking the girl behind her . Her wings had a black substance dripping from them a bit .Her teeth were bared slightly .
"thats all. His name is rong and he is a jerk" Libby said before looking at wood. "actully I need help with one more person." Libby said.

The person came in and went to ginger room to speak in private. She closed the door. Her voice did change.
"wake up" She said holding something. Ginger looked at the person before she tried to grab a near by shield. The person shot a sleeping dart into ginger neck. Ginger then limb as the person grabbed her and teleported away.

"another angel. I should have fun with you" The boy said and smiled.

Gone

Old July 14th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:

"thats all. His name is rong and he is a jerk" Libby said before looking at wood. "actully I need help with one more person." Libby said.

The person came in and went to ginger room to speak in private. She closed the door. Her voice did change.
"wake up" She said holding something. Ginger looked at the person before she tried to grab a near by shield. The person shot a sleeping dart into ginger neck. Ginger then limb as the person grabbed her and teleported away.

"another angel. I should have fun with you" The boy said and smiled.
Nora tilted her head " what you need me to do? Another homerun? " she asked

Sariel growled " I'm Not anymore. " she growled " and I don't have the patience to deal with you. Nor do I care about you. " she said sternly now calming down. She grabbed the other girl and flew off in a flash of light. She landed somewhere really far from the boy and set the girl down. Her wings vanished " your welcome . Since when did angels let themselves be bullied? " she said with a tilt of her head.

Old July 14th, 2018, 03:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora tilted her head " what you need me to do? Another homerun? " she asked

Sariel growled " I'm Not anymore. " she growled " and I don't have the patience to deal with you. Nor do I care about you. " she said sternly now calming down. She grabbed the other girl and flew off in a flash of light. She landed somewhere really far from the boy and set the girl down. Her wings vanished " your welcome . Since when did angels let themselves be bullied? " she said with a tilt of her head.
Libby had her hammer.
"I want you to help me break his legs." Libby said to her mom. "then we could steal dads(ren) pancakes." Libby added.

"thanks. They don't it is just I can't fight. No one really taught me" She said. "my name is Julia" she added.

Gone

Old July 15th, 2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Libby had her hammer.
"I want you to help me break his legs." Libby said to her mom. "then we could steal dads(ren) pancakes." Libby added.

"thanks. They don't it is just I can't fight. No one really taught me" She said. "my name is Julia" she added.
Nora grinned and smacked her fists together " got it. Been wanting to break cardins legs but this will do. " she said and pat Libby on the back before going over to wood.

A girl walked up to the other girl that kidnapped ginger who was an Android . She looked at the other girl and her eyes blinked " Need me to do anything ? " she asked her voice seemed off but it still sounded near human like.

Sariel raised her eyebrow " why on earth didn't they teach you?. " she asked getting a bit angry by it. Then she huffed and looked away " angels........ " she scoffed and kicked a near by pebble .

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:41 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora grinned and smacked her fists together " got it. Been wanting to break cardins legs but this will do. " she said and pat Libby on the back before going over to wood.

A girl walked up to the other girl that kidnapped ginger who was an Android . She looked at the other girl and her eyes blinked " Need me to do anything ? " she asked her voice seemed off but it still sounded near human like.

Sariel raised her eyebrow " why on earth didn't they teach you?. " she asked getting a bit angry by it. Then she huffed and looked away " angels........ " she scoffed and kicked a near by pebble .
"ugh. Get out my face libby." wood hissed to nora. Libby was letting her mom go first.

"no thanks" the girl said nicely. Ginger tried to get out the person grip. The girl sighed and put ginger on her shoulder and continued to walk.

"they seem scared of me. Or be mean to me." Julia said.

Gone

Old July 15th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:

"ugh. Get out my face libby." wood hissed to nora. Libby was letting her mom go first.

"no thanks" the girl said nicely. Ginger tried to get out the person grip. The girl sighed and put ginger on her shoulder and continued to walk.

"they seem scared of me. Or be mean to me." Julia said.
" sorry . Wrong person. I'm libbys mother . Now get ready to run " Nora said holding her hammer " I'm giving you 10 second head start .9 " she said and started counting down.

(guess the game I made my character from)The Android girl watched the two go and tilted her head looking at ginger " be careful then " she said now looking down. you deviants are so Naive. Remember Dreams always end in tears. she closed her eyes and sighed after the memory passed. Her green eyes glowed a bit and winced as another memory flashed CHARLOTTE! Wake up! Please wake up! Awww hehehe it seems she doesn't remember you . she shook her head " Charlotte ......my names....Charlotte...i...who was the other girl(you) ... " Charlotte said to herself and looked down now turning around and walking off .

Sariel raised her eyebrow " why would they be afraid of one of their own kind? " she asked .

Ronan was in his kitsune form and sat on Zeta shoulder as he watched the parade his ears flicked and he tapped Zeta with his nose " so...what ya think? " he asked .

Last edited by Leucos; July 15th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.