Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old August 11th, 2018, 06:07 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: :3 private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Ezekiel turned into smoke as he hit the ground outside of the house and want to be seen after that atleast...for a while . Lillian woke up and grunted her head hurt. Liam walked through a wall that was in the room they were in his eyes narrowed " what in lucifers name is going on in here? " he snarled eyes a deadly red glow he looked at Leia " and who are you ? " he spat .

Her skin was now a shade of pink "g- good....heh..grayson ? You here? " beryl said opening the door to graysons place .

(Aww...is that it for your idea? )
Hei growled her feline fur all prickled from anger her eyes showed it too " I will never harm her! You crazy? " She hissed at kim. She flicked her ears once wade spoke she was holding back another growl or hiss " I'm just peachy " she said sarcastically she took out her iPod and put an earbud in since it usually helped her calm down and tried to focus on the song
Leia hugged liam.
"its been so long son" she said.

"Yes berryl?" Grayson asked.

(nope you get to chose. Hei first female villain or Sav mom)
"My bad" Kim said. Wade was conufused.
"Sav who is the butler?" Kim asked. Sav facepalmmed and started to walk to the house.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; August 11th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old August 11th, 2018, 09:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Leia hugged liam.
"its been so long son" she said.

"Yes berryl?" Grayson asked.

(nope you get to chose. Hei first female villain or Sav mom)
"My bad" Kim said. Wade was conufused.
"Sav who is the butler?" Kim asked. Sav facepalmmed and started to walk to the house.
Liam was wide eyed and put his arms up so they weren't touching the other demon " what !? Yeah right! Prove it " he snarled trying to push her off now . Lillian stood up and narrowed her eyes " Liam enough it is her! " she snarled . Liam snorted " and you are always gullible " he snapped making Lillian look down.

Beryl walked in " got any missions in mind? " she asked

Hei looked at the two " wade , it was sarcasm it's the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. So truthfully I'm not and am angry . " she explained with a sigh she glared at kim " he's not really a butler.... " she said now following sav " she's your twin!? Why didn't you tell me before? " She asked/whispered she was calmer then before .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 11th, 2018, 09:48 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Liam was wide eyed and put his arms up so they weren't touching the other demon " what !? Yeah right! Prove it " he snarled trying to push her off now . Lillian stood up and narrowed her eyes " Liam enough it is her! " she snarled . Liam snorted " and you are always gullible " he snapped making Lillian look down.

Beryl walked in " got any missions in mind? " she asked

Hei looked at the two " wade , it was sarcasm it's the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. So truthfully I'm not and am angry . " she explained with a sigh she glared at kim " he's not really a butler.... " she said now following sav " she's your twin!? Why didn't you tell me before? " She asked/whispered she was calmer then before .
Leia slapped liam.
"you alpogize to lillian now" She growled.

"No sorry" grayson said.

"I thought ping already told you" Sav said. A cat fauna was watching sav. The weakling in her eyes. By her rules sav didn't need to be alive.

Gone

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:

Leia slapped liam.
"you alpogize to lillian now" She growled.

"No sorry" grayson said.

"I thought ping already told you" Sav said. A cat fauna was watching sav. The weakling in her eyes. By her rules sav didn't need to be alive.
Liam winced now covering his head he did his best to hold back tears which worked you could see just a tad bit of tears starting to escape " I'm s-s-sorry! " he whined .Lillian couldn't help but to giggle a bit seeing her brother act....weak .... It was refreshing in a way yet also funny . " apology accepted " she said now looking at her mom " where have you been? " she asked .

Beryl nodded with a sigh " alright . Do you have any sort of jobs that I could do or is that just a plain no for all of that ? " she asked .

Hei flicked her ears " no she didn't ... " she said . She felt someone watching them and started to get an uneasy feeling " um...sav.. I think we should hurry up I'm having a bad feeling about this place right now " she said .

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:07 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Liam winced now covering his head he did his best to hold back tears which worked you could see just a tad bit of tears starting to escape " I'm s-s-sorry! " he whined .Lillian couldn't help but to giggle a bit seeing her brother act....weak .... It was refreshing in a way yet also funny . " apology accepted " she said now looking at her mom " where have you been? " she asked .

Beryl nodded with a sigh " alright . Do you have any sort of jobs that I could do or is that just a plain no for all of that ? " she asked .

Hei flicked her ears " no she didn't ... " she said . She felt someone watching them and started to get an uneasy feeling " um...sav.. I think we should hurry up I'm having a bad feeling about this place right now " she said .
"in the basement" Leia told lillain.

"nothing. Go to a bar. Have fun and I will call you if a mission is open. Okay?" grayson asked.

"same feeling" Kim said. The cat lady acted fast grabbing sav in a run. Kim followed the lady.

Gone

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:

"in the basement" Leia told lillain.

"nothing. Go to a bar. Have fun and I will call you if a mission is open. Okay?" grayson asked.

"same feeling" Kim said. The cat lady acted fast grabbing sav in a run. Kim followed the lady.
" I didn't know you were.... Why didn't you come out of the basement ? " she asked again .

Beryl blinked somewhat confused " fun? What's that mean? " she asked " I'm more used to just training and stuff... " she added .

Hei stopped in shock " You jerk! " she finally hissed now running after the kidnapper . " that doesn't belong to you! " she yelled after the cat lady

Last edited by Leucos; August 11th, 2018 at 10:16 PM.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:23 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
" I didn't know you were.... Why didn't you come out of the basement ? " she asked again .

Beryl blinked somewhat confused " fun? What's that mean? " she asked " I'm more used to just training and stuff... " she added .

Hei stopped in shock " You jerk! " she finally hissed now running after the kidnapper . " that doesn't belong to you! " she yelled after the cat lady
night)
"I don't really know" Leia said.

"Go train then" he calmly said.

Kim tackled the girl down. Sav grunted as she was dropped. The cat girl tried to get sav

Gone

Old August 12th, 2018, 04:50 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

night)
"I don't really know" Leia said. "Go train then" he calmly said. Kim tackled the girl down. Sav
grunted as she was dropped.
The cat girl tried to get sav

Gone

Old September 18th, 2018, 06:49 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

night)
"I don't really know" Leia said. "Go train then" he calmly said.
Kim tackled the girl down. Sav grunted as she was dropped.The cat girl tried to get sav
@Checkmate we left off here... I am about to go to work as a middle school gym assassaint..

Gone