Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 12:33 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old September 1st, 2018, 12:28 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Leander nodded now closing his eyes trying to focus ,ciara swiftly followed her roommate ignoring the other two "why do we attract the not good looking men?" she asked with a sigh. But she stopped once she saw a see through golden brown clone of leander causing her to snarl ,she just wanted to train! The clone spread its arms out looking like a scarecrow and was trying to block them and trying to make them stay put. "your not going unless you take us with " he said with a smirk which in turn caused his clone to smirk. That was just one of his abilities . Ciara growled and narrowed her eyes she had enough with these two and grabbed her bow staff now spinning it around making it look like a blur "like we are. Leave us alone ,or, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a while " she warned not taking her eyes off them.
Shrugging, Terra rolled her eyes. "Dunno." She muttered in agreement. Liam's eyes brightened, ignoring their comments. " Good job bro." He whispered with a smirk. Terra flicked her fingers, a vine spouted from the floor. "Good try." She told them, before making the vine impale the fake clone. "Let's go Ciara." She growled again, snapping her fingers and watching the vine go back into the floor like nothing had happened.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old September 1st, 2018, 12:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Shrugging, Terra rolled her eyes. "Dunno." She muttered in agreement. Liam's eyes brightened, ignoring their comments. " Good job bro." He whispered with a smirk. Terra flicked her fingers, a vine spouted from the floor. "Good try." She told them, before making the vine impale the fake clone. "Let's go Ciara." She growled again, snapping her fingers and watching the vine go back into the floor like nothing had happened.
Leander grinned at the praise but was wide eyed once he saw the vine sprout and shatter his clone with ease. This made him somewhat angry making his hands turn into fists and his tail to lash now releasing a growl as well . Ciara put her weapon away and speed walked past the two boys ,trying to get to their destination ,once she did pass them however she shot another glare at them before looking forward yet again .

Leander huffed and shook his head now looking at Liam " how come girls avoid us? I mean we're good looking and are awesome at fighting ! Heck we can beat them in the tournament ! This is so unfair " he whined and kicked the air .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 1st, 2018, 08:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Leander grinned at the praise but was wide eyed once he saw the vine sprout and shatter his clone with ease. This made him somewhat angry making his hands turn into fists and his tail to lash now releasing a growl as well . Ciara put her weapon away and speed walked past the two boys ,trying to get to their destination ,once she did pass them however she shot another glare at them before looking forward yet again .

Leander huffed and shook his head now looking at Liam " how come girls avoid us? I mean we're good looking and are awesome at fighting ! Heck we can beat them in the tournament ! This is so unfair " he whined and kicked the air .
He felt his roommate boiling with anger beside him as the girls sped by, smirking back at Ciara's glare. Maybe if we act cool, they'll come back and stay. He thought hopefully. But they were soon gone. " I dunno! " He growled. He agreed, then thought for a second. " What if we did challenge them to a tournament? " He smiled slyly.

"Thank god we're by them." Terra purred. Going down the staires to the lobby with Ciara by her side, the training areana close.

No star is lost at all

Old September 1st, 2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:

He felt his roommate boiling with anger beside him as the girls sped by, smirking back at Ciara's glare. Maybe if we act cool, they'll come back and stay. He thought hopefully. But they were soon gone. " I dunno! " He growled. He agreed, then thought for a second. " What if we did challenge them to a tournament? " He smiled slyly.

"Thank god we're by them." Terra purred. Going down the staires to the lobby with Ciara by her side, the training areana close.
Leander raised his eyebrow at his roommate suggestion "But we already have a school tournament ... " he said sounding somewhat confused "dude we want them to like us not hate us. Remember? " he said as he went to the wall that was farthest from Liam and leaned against it and crossed his arms " the movies always made it look so easy. Think we should train ? we haven't done much ..." he said with a sigh .

Ciara seemed to slow down once she caught one particular word it made her raise her eyebrow and turned her attention to her roommate but she also made sure to pay attention to the steps . "why thank me?...I didn't do anything..." she said sounding confused . She was a bit insane and with the wrong that's been brought on the world it made her think it was her duty to stomp it out and get rid of it ,and with what she could do, it made her think that she is that being .

Last edited by Leucos; September 1st, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:59 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Leander raised his eyebrow at his roommate suggestion "But we already have a school tournament ... " he said sounding somewhat confused "dude we want them to like us not hate us. Remember? " he said as he went to the wall that was farthest from Liam and leaned against it and crossed his arms " the movies always made it look so easy. Think we should train ? we haven't done much ..." he said with a sigh .

Ciara seemed to slow down once she caught one particular word it made her raise her eyebrow and turned her attention to her roommate but she also made sure to pay attention to the steps . "why thank me?...I didn't do anything..." she said sounding confused . She was a bit insane and with the wrong that's been brought on the world it made her think it was her duty to stomp it out and get rid of it ,and with what she could do, it made her think that she is that being .
"Yeah yeah." Liam muttered. He kicked the floor with the tip of his running shoe. "Sure, sounds fun." He agreed, going back inside the dorm to get his weapon.

Too late, Terra realized what she'd said. Why do I have to have a roommate that does this to me? She sighed. Speaking aloud, she said, "Nevermind." Her face lighted up a bit, flushed with embarrassment. Shoving that feeling down, she focused on making the plants grow outside.

No star is lost at all

Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:

"Yeah yeah." Liam muttered. He kicked the floor with the tip of his running shoe. "Sure, sounds fun." He agreed, going back inside the dorm to get his weapon.

Too late, Terra realized what she'd said. Why do I have to have a roommate that does this to me? She sighed. Speaking aloud, she said, "Nevermind." Her face lighted up a bit, flushed with embarrassment. Shoving that feeling down, she focused on making the plants grow outside.
Leander smiled now starting to head towards the stairs and waited at the top of them for Liam with his hand resting on the railing . He already had his weapon which was strapped to his back it was a ball and chain ,he also had a shield that bad a lions head on it which was strapped to his back as well . " if I beat you you get to do my homework for a weak. If you beat me , I'll do your homework for a weak. Sound good?" he asked .

Ciara blinked and returned to her normal speed " very well... " she said now at the bottom of the stairs . "think those boys will leave us alone?" she asked she was hoping they would but ..they didn't look like the type to get a hint or to stop when they were told . "if they won't they'll be next on my list to get rid of "she added .

Old September 11th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Leander smiled now starting to head towards the stairs and waited at the top of them for Liam with his hand resting on the railing . He already had his weapon which was strapped to his back it was a ball and chain ,he also had a shield that bad a lions head on it which was strapped to his back as well . " if I beat you you get to do my homework for a weak. If you beat me , I'll do your homework for a weak. Sound good?" he asked .

Ciara blinked and returned to her normal speed " very well... " she said now at the bottom of the stairs . "think those boys will leave us alone?" she asked she was hoping they would but ..they didn't look like the type to get a hint or to stop when they were told . "if they won't they'll be next on my list to get rid of "she added .
" Agreed. " He smirked. His weapon - a bow that had a bunch of spear-like headed arrows with poisioned tips - was strapped to his back as he hurried to catch up. " Be prepared to lose. " Liam sent his roommate a sly look.

Terra shrugged, "God I hope." She muttered, "If not I will find a way to strangle them both." She agreed, then smiled gracefully as if relishing in this idea. The school could do without two boys. Fingering her main attack dagger that she would never throw, she thought of possible ways of keeping their deaths clean and hidden.

No star is lost at all