Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:31 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2023, 07:23 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: August Gathering

Word count: 71
Point count: 10
#earth

DawnFog arrived with WindClan, rolling her eyes. Why did she have to come to the gathering? She could be doing much more useful things with her time. She could be hunting, or cleaning nests, or patrolling or.... She continued thinking to herself, watching the other cats milled around. She moved to a corner of the clearing, settling down. Maybe over here she might have the chance to slip back to camp.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:24 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

LeapMoon and OspreySplash arrived with ShadowClan, settling down together in an open spot in the clearing

(OPEN!)

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Puddleburr followed behind his clan, taking a seat in the middle of the crowd. That's all.

[ open will get longer i just suck at starters]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; August 12th, 2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 08:41 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon hadn't been to a gathering since her return, but she had figured that since so much was going on it'd be rather stupid to sit this one out. If there was some sort of fight at the gathering it would probably be best that she was there, if only for a numbers advantage of some kind, not because she was particularly skillful in any way. It was only them and Shadowclan for quite a bit, no sign of the fish or squirrels, and she wouldn't be disappointed if Riverclan never showed. That would probably be too much to ask for, if nothing else they'd come to complain about WINDCLAN'S aggression, but for now she could enjoy the not-horrible-smelling clearing. She'd somehow grown almost used to Shadowclan scent, and for a minute she reflexively scanned the clearing, for Boulderhead or Rookie.

Of course, this was in vain, for if she was going to see Rookie she need only to look a few nests over in the warriors den, and Boulderhead was long gone. Their stupid friend/cousin/protector, the tiny Shrewstep, was long gone too, so she really had no incentive to interact with any of the toadeaters. While they weren't on the worst of terms with them now, there was too much in her memory for any sort of interaction beyond with the three cats she had know, two of whom were gone and one of whom was no longer in Shadowclan. She might consider talking to Thunderclan, if one of them was decently polite, but Riverclan was firmly on her naughty list and Shadowclan always would be. So, for the minute, Deadmoon did nothing but observe, settled with the majority of her clanmates. (OPEN) #Earth
Old August 13th, 2023, 10:38 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite padded up to the gathering
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 13th, 2023, 12:19 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Fogfoot walked into the clearing. Hopefully Halfpaw would come to this gathering. It was a valuable experience for apprentices, and they wanted their apprentice to be well prepared. They sat and waited for the rest of the cats to arrive.
[ @Connor for the mention, you don’t have to come but Fogfoot is here if you do! ]
Old August 13th, 2023, 02:27 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Flowerpaw, Chubpaw and Doepaw padded in with their respective Clans and sat together, giving the other Clans the side eye.

#air

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 13th, 2023, 03:02 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post
LilyPaw has arrived…!
Sagechaser slunk behind his best friend, a sly grin decorating his face. He did his best to stay out of her sight, moving forward on light paws carefully. And... "Grahhhhh!" he growled, jumping up and pouncing at her tail, his laughter breaking through his play-snarl. "Hey, Lilyloser!" Sagechaser greeted as soon as he stopped laughing. "Nice night, yeah? Not raining for once," he commented, tilting his head at Lilypaw.
Old August 13th, 2023, 03:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Active

Sure enough, Chuckles arrived soon after his colossal leader, earning a small head dip himself as he greeted her in his usual fashion. All her life, Lightningpaw had heard so many bad things concerning ShadowClan. All the evil the clan held. And she had believed if fully. Especially after finding Maplepaw after the fire, killed mercilessly despite her options being death by flame or death by claw. It had been heartless, and she was certain that the clan had to be... terrible, really.

These gatherings told her otherwise, however. As silent and straight to the point as Chuckles seemed to be, he... honestly wasn't that bad. If anything, he had a certain, endearing quality to him, like Leechscar. Of course, if her former mentor were to hear her call him endearing in any way, he would most definitely feed her to some badgers, but that was part of the charm. They weren't cuddly, warmth filled cats, but they had knowledge, blunt honesty, and were admirable in their own right.

Not that she would admit as such to the WindClan leader's son. And certainly not to the ShadowClan medicine cat. It was because of this very reason, this very familiarity that the gray furred tom brought to her that she offered a cheeky grin at his remark, cocking her head coyly to the side. "Haven't seen a thing that can keep that molly down for long," she responded in a teasing tone.

A response without a response. He would be able to read between the lines perfectly well if he was the tom she thought he was. What could Lightningpaw do? She had never been one for lying, preferring honesty to needless lies and fabrications based on a lack of facts. But playing around with meaning? Allowing others to infer what they willed of her implications? That was always fun.

Besides, it allowed her to be herself without divulging anything... in the strictest meaning of the word, in any case. Anyone with half a brain would be able to figure out what had happened once the news were given. Once Fallownose opened up about Beanstar's terrible crime. It would be both in WindClan's best and worst interest to divulge just how severe his trespass had been, so she would play the game for now. If only to ensure she didn't step a paw out of line for the time being, when tensions between the clans were at the absolute worse she'd seen in her young life.

-

@Ravensong [Elmshadow]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 13th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Mistycloud and Dovepaw joined the gathering.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Closed Thread