Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 02:47 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Exclamation let me teach you how to put your finger on the trigger [ p ]

It was a shame to see how quickly Peachfrost had been waved away. Twilightstar made quick due with her. Flickerlight had imagined she would have .. a bit more tact about things. Frothing at the mouth, drooling for the kill was only disgraceful. Appearing to be a mutt was one way to be caught. It was quite alright. Cowtuft had truly managed to impress him with his true obliviously. How long one could be oblivious until it was clear neglect was a pondering question.

It was .. satisfying to see the medicine cat finally be knocked down one. Trembling legs and shaky voice, he could no longer hide. He would swim or drown. Flickerlight had all intention on making sure he drowned in a river of his own blood. It would start with a spark.

Hopefully. Otherwise, it would be drearily boring to keep repeating the same motions hoping something would catch aflame. Ironic, considering who he was waiting for.

Firestorm. A feisty she-cat, an interesting variable to mold. He waited for her to fall asleep while he lurked in the crooked, withered branches of a tree long past its lifetime.

// @Dark

Last edited by wolfie; December 22nd, 2023 at 06:02 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 03:51 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: let me teach you how to put your finger on the trigger [ p ]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm had been expecting another nightmare, as became common the last few days, so it was no surprise when she awoke in a forest with tall dark trees and a darkened sky. It was a bit different compared to the standard setting of her dreams, but it was still a dream nonetheless.

Looking around, she didn’t immediately see anything or anybody other than the oppressing darkness. ”Hello?” the orange warrior called out tentatively. It was a bit odd. Even if this were a nightmare, she usually saw something by this point. Why was it that there was nothing as far as the eye could see? Was she alone in this dark place? A sudden, irrational fear of potentially being stuck, or even dead prickled her fur and caused it to stand on end. ”Is anyone there?” she called out, struggling to keep the whimper out of her voice.

She didn’t know what it was that made her feel this way, but Firestorm was scared.

[ @wolfie ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:40 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: let me teach you how to put your finger on the trigger [ p ]

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
flickerlight
he. him
white curly-furred tom with brown spots; green eyes
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

He laid against the bark, tail hanging down and swishing back and forth. Ears twitching at the hesitant voice, the scent of fear in the air. It was relishing to invoke a reaction. He would love to press, to truly antagonize but he doubted that would be fully successful here. Flickerlight was to perform.

The lengthy feline leapt from the trees, a loud crash before jerking his body and making a quick sprint towards the source of the voice. He made no notion to hide his approach, ramming through the bushes in a quickened manner; very well -- panickily.

"Firestorm!" He gasped, skidding into view, kicking up dust. "I have been - waiting, for you. There isn't enough --" Flickerlight's claws dug into the ground, lightning flashing across the sky. "Time. I need you to listen, please. I beg of you, " He whimpered, letting his head hang lowly.

"WindClan is in dire danger. I understand StarClan is not, in high standing with the living but I only want to help. WindClan is my -" He took a sharp breath, another strike of lightning. "home. Peachfrost .. she,, misunderstood my words.. She became blinded with grief,, you saw her but, she had merit in her claims!" Appeal, appeal.

"Cowtuft has been wildly underestimated. He killed Foxkit. He killed them all. He - is poisoning his clanmates. Those herbs? He gave you? They were all tainted. He is not going to stop, he's.. We made a mistake -- we thought ,, he would go beyond his beginning, he did show promise but .. Despite everything, he's fallen to the darkness. " Flickerlight lifted his head to look into her eyes. Naturally, he was exaggerating. Whenever a situation turn stressful cats are more inclined to make hasty decisions.

Another strike of lightning.

"Please. I do not want anyone else to fall. Twilightstar will not listen to me and .. ,, if Lightningstorm hears this messages.. and confronts Cowtuft as her courageous self .. then I worry he will harm her. This is why I have come to you, Firestorm. I am sure you can put a stop to him, " He pleads, having no shame in his desperation. His claws sheathe, lightning strikes a nearby tree, bringing it down. Flames.

The crash causes him to flinch back, turning to the direction. It was a manipulated landscape, truthfully he was trying to drag up memories of a painful event. "I have to go. These ,, rats keep crossing into our borders -- I'm sorry. Promise you'll do something. I'll try to see you again but - I trust your judgement."

// @Dark

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 22nd, 2023 at 08:17 PM. Reason: plot hole oops