Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Autumnpaw jumped to her paws as a cat emerged from the forest. She stood with her tail straight up, staring at this new cat, her mentor, Fennelheart, with excited apprehension. They greeted her nicely enough and the tabby and white she-cat allowed herself to relax, calmly replying with, "That sounds great!" Truth be told, she'd have preferred to hone her hunting skills a little more, if only to put off fighting for as long as possible. But she wasn't going to argue with her new mentor during her first training session, so she kept her fur flat and eyes wide and curious, not wanting to show any signs of being nervous.
She gave a purr,” How much do you know currently I don’t want to be like outdoing you because I don’t know how much you know.” She gave a purr and licked her paw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She gave a purr,” How much do you know currently I don’t want to be like outdoing you because I don’t know how much you know.” She gave a purr and licked her paw.
Autumnpaw racked her brain briefly before meowing, a little more uncertain this time, "Dusklight didn't teach me much about fighting. I know how to rear up to slash at someone, but not much else." She looked down at her paws, feeling a little guilty that she couldn't tell her new mentor anything else. Have I embarrassed myself already?

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Autumnpaw racked her brain briefly before meowing, a little more uncertain this time, "Dusklight didn't teach me much about fighting. I know how to rear up to slash at someone, but not much else." She looked down at her paws, feeling a little guilty that she couldn't tell her new mentor anything else. Have I embarrassed myself already?
She gave a nodded,” Don’t feel guilt, it’s not your fault Dusklight didn’t teach you more. Try that move on me.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
She gave a nodded,” Don’t feel guilt, it’s not your fault Dusklight didn’t teach you more. Try that move on me.” She meowed.
"Right!" Autumnpaw meowed a little more confidently, lifting her head to meet Fennelheart's gaze once again and excitedly ask, "So what are we going to do first?"

Last edited by bobtail; October 3rd, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Right!" Autumnpaw meowed a little more confidently, lifting her head to meet Fennelheart's gaze once again and excitedly ask, "So what are we going to do first?"
“First, I want to see your back kick. Don’t find a need to be soft on me, I’ve endured alot.” She meowed.

Old October 3rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
“First, I want to see your back kick. Don’t find a need to be soft on me, I’ve endured alot.” She meowed.
Although curious about her mentor's meaning, Autumnpaw complied, turning around and glancing over her shoulder to judge the distance between her and Fennelheart. She dug her claws into a crack in the stone beneath her paws and sucked in her breath before throwing up her hind legs, shifting her weight to her front paws and hoping to StarClan that she hit something.

Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Dawnpaw hadn't expected this. She'd known from the start that Pebbleheart knew she was there, and was ready to defend himself against her attack, but had she really been that obvious? That was okay, she supposed; it meant that they had a place to start, for her to start learning what her mentor taught. Still, it was rather alarming when she noticed that Pebbleheart was watching her out of the corner of his eye, not turning to face her but just waiting for her to hit him. Suddenly nervous, the ginger and white apprentice faltered mid-leap, her paws falling slightly so that she was aiming more for her mentor's flanks than shoulders.

Quickly realising her mistake, she tried to right herself, extending her claws just to make sure she was able to grab something, anything, and not just fall off and make a fool out of herself. Please let me at least hit him! A heartbeat passed and she squeezed her eyes shut as she felt fur beneath her paws. She dug in her claws, trying not to grab any flesh, but not wanting to slip off either. That would ruin the whole point of sneaking up on someone!
Pebbleheart's eyes watched his apprentice, considering dodging and letting her slam onto the ground. No, that'd be cruel. Besides, she'd probably just grab fur, and he had some to spare. The tom waited for her to land, unsure if she'd miss or land on him, clinging to his fur and sucessfully completing the move. He turned his gaze to try and not intimidate her, though it seemed he failed considering what was about to happen. He swallowed, hoping he wasn't dug into by sharp but small claws.The tom's fur fluffed, making it more easy to grasp it than his flesh. He swallowed, surely she would land on his shoulders, not damaging him or herself in the process.

Pebbleheart watched her quickly try to correct her mistake in aiming, giving a pleased smile to himself, and he relaxed his tense muscles. She was going to land on him, which was a good start. He blinked and flexed his claws as she landed on him, her paws digging into his pelt as he grinned with pride. "Good job!" He mewed, turning to look at Dawnpaw. He purred. "That was well executed, you managed to land on me." He mewed with a little chuckle, eyes shining with happiness.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Although curious about her mentor's meaning, Autumnpaw complied, turning around and glancing over her shoulder to judge the distance between her and Fennelheart. She dug her claws into a crack in the stone beneath her paws and sucked in her breath before throwing up her hind legs, shifting her weight to her front paws and hoping to StarClan that she hit something.
Fennelheart felt a kick, but it was soft, she smiled slightly,” Autumnpaw, the form was good, but it was weak in strength. Strength doesn’t simply matter for getting your warrior name, even loners and rouges need strength. You want to knock the breathe out of a warrior with each move, so they don’t have time to recover. I hope that wasn’t too hash, as sometimes I am harsh about the importance of training.”

Old October 5th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Fennelheart felt a kick, but it was soft, she smiled slightly,” Autumnpaw, the form was good, but it was weak in strength. Strength doesn’t simply matter for getting your warrior name, even loners and rouges need strength. You want to knock the breathe out of a warrior with each move, so they don’t have time to recover. I hope that wasn’t too hash, as sometimes I am harsh about the importance of training.”
Autumnpaw put her hind legs back down and fought to not stumble as her weight shifted back to all four paws. She quickly turned to face her mentor and twitched her ears as Fennelheart gave some advice, although she was a little confused as to how... detailed it was; Dusklight had only ever told her what she did wrong and how to fix it, not how effective it would be in battle. Was that normal for mentors? "No, it's fine, Fennelheart. I knew I wouldn't get it right the first time."

Old October 5th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Pebbleheart's eyes watched his apprentice, considering dodging and letting her slam onto the ground. No, that'd be cruel. Besides, she'd probably just grab fur, and he had some to spare. The tom waited for her to land, unsure if she'd miss or land on him, clinging to his fur and sucessfully completing the move. He turned his gaze to try and not intimidate her, though it seemed he failed considering what was about to happen. He swallowed, hoping he wasn't dug into by sharp but small claws. The tom's fur fluffed, making it more easy to grasp it than his flesh. He swallowed, surely she would land on his shoulders, not damaging him or herself in the process.

Pebbleheart watched her quickly try to correct her mistake in aiming, giving a pleased smile to himself, and he relaxed his tense muscles. She was going to land on him, which was a good start. He blinked and flexed his claws as she landed on him, her paws digging into his pelt as he grinned with pride. "Good job!" He mewed, turning to look at Dawnpaw. He purred. "That was well executed, you managed to land on me." He mewed with a little chuckle, eyes shining with happiness.
Dawnpaw gasped in surprise, her eyes flying open as she grasped fur in her claws. She let go a little too soon, not wanting to accidentally hurt her mentor, and fell back to the stony ground with a thump. She scrambled quickly to her paws, licking flat a tuft of fur on her chest to hide her embarrassment. Her tail twitched awkwardly and the fur along her spine was fluffed up and ruffled.

She looked up in surprise and met Pebbleheart's gaze as he spoke, feeling her pelt warm a little at the praise. "I-it wasn't that good! You knew I was coming the whole time. And I let go; you shouldn't do that in a real fight. And what if I had accidentally scratched you or torn out your fur?" The apprentice looked away, embarrassed, and began to smooth out the ruffled fur on her shoulders.

Last edited by bobtail; October 5th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.