Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

PinePaw padded into the gathering, strutting his legs like he always did. He was with ShadowClan of course. I mean, it is my clan, he thought. @Naaid (You said we'd meet at the next gathering and this is it)

Last edited by Pine'Paw; October 13th, 2021 at 07:52 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 04:47 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Sparrowflight / Open ~

Sparrowflight grinned at her fellow clanmates as the entered the Seastones, standing tall with her tail held high as they approached. There had been too much fighting the last few gatherings, and she hoped that this one would have... significantly less.

Giving a brief glance to the assortment of pelts moving throughout the area and getting themselves situated, the young warrior lithely wound through the crowd and sat herself down in a clear spot that would allow cats to join her if they wished.

She felt no need to seek out anyone other than her clanmates, but she would be polite to anyone else, should the care to join her. ((Open to anyone!))

~ Mistpaw / Open ~

Sticking to the center of the group of cats behind Aspenstar, Mistpaw's grey eyes were wide and glancing about as they walked. There were so many new scents and places that she would have to learn... Her ears flicked back at the sound of the waves and the utterly HUGE expanse of water came into view as they approached the Seastones.

Hmmm no thank you. Riverclan could stick to that stuff.

Giving a small shiver and a shake of her pelt, her nose wrinkled at the feeling of sand underneath her paws as the moved into the area. She also wasn't sure how much she liked that sensation either. However, the feeling of unfamiliar grains between her paw pads was quickly pushed aside from her mind as she took in the group of unfamiliar faces and scents from other clans.

Oh boy, she was out of her element. Carefully picking her way to a clear spot near the center of the conglomeration of cats, Mistpaw sat back onto her haunches and carefully wrapped her tail around her paws. Perhaps there was another new apprentice near her that would like to chat? ((Open to anyone!))

Last edited by Jayvines; October 13th, 2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 04:51 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Rootspark carefully followed his clan to Seastones. It would be so embarrassing to trip on his fur in front of all of the clans. With such high tensions, the other clans might think ThunderClan is weak! he realized. Rootspark shook his head. It's just a Gathering. Just find someone to talk to, he told himself. When they got there, he looked around for a cat to talk to.

(OPEN)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 13th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Gatherings. The ever bane of Snakehearts existence and something that if he ever derived any enjoyment out of no long held any such pleasure. The medicine cat was.... beaten. Beaten and broken and feeling oh so like spun glass ready to crack and shatter to pieces once again. He'd been getting better since he'd fallen apart, those that cared (for what reason Snakeheart didnt know) had seen past his broken mask and were helping (making?) him pick up the pieces. It was showing dividends in the physical side at least. Snakeheart was always lanky and skinny that was simply his body shape but after almost a moon of food pushed onto him from those that now knew how little he ate he'd filled out a bit. Now while he was still mostly leg he wasnt rail this and a thin layer of fat and meat was on his bones that made him seem almost more riverclan rather then stick thin and perpetually starving windclan. The with finally being able to sleep without constant interruptions from clanmates needing his help due to some assisting with his duties the bags under his eyes and the air of worn exhaustion was gone and he seemed lighter with that. And finally while the riverclan medicine cat had never let his pelt get dirty or look bad or unclean now he was back up to his usual standard of silky smooth and glossy pelt with not a hair out of place that had been declining over the past few moons. Yes for the most part he looked much much better striding confidently over to the medicine cats area at a steady pace rather then his purposeful charge that had been the norm for these meetings for so long but no mask was perfect.

To most anyone who looked he was better then he was last gathering when even then he looked just fine and nothing was amiss but to those that got close and knew him well something was wrong. Snakehearts eyes, ever a good indicator on his mood even when he didnt emote much more then annoyance were broken a far cry from the proud glow of Bounceberry's naming or the razor sharp malice of the last gathering he was hollow. The shell of Snakeheart was intact and walking but the burning spirit of the cat inside was broken and only starting to be put back together again.

However that didnt effect his functionality. It hadnt before when he was breaking it didnt now even if his state made him more muted then usual. He had his job and he'd do it, that was what he was good for. It wasnt a big job tonight though, just talking to Peachfrost about a few things.

Kestrelstar (they still hadnt talked) was the one who had the large task. Thunderclan seemed to finally learn their lesson so unless they brought up the cove all that needed to be done was to be neutral to them and not start anything. Let them be the aggressor if they so choose but if they did they'd meeting nothing but the cold neutrality of a brick wall. Riverclan had said their piece and drawn their line in the sand their position was clear and they would not be moving it. Shadowclan on the other paw..... More complicated and risky. However if the rotted clan came here expecting the Riverclan and Kestrelstar of not long ago they'd not be finding it. Dawnstar would get nothing and no fight unless it was on Riverclans terms so she'd find no clawhold or spark to set her off tonight. She'd get her fight yes and soon, but not now.

@Rockfall @Panda1440 @Fletcher
Old October 13th, 2021, 05:03 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

both closed //

➸ cornpaw

following his clanmates, cornpaw sprinted towards the front of the group as soon as they arrived at the seastones. splitting off from his clan and bouncing around with barely contained excitement. it was a GATHERING!! his first gathering – he'd missed the last one (totally not because he was doing something stupid.) and so far, there was spooky EVIL shadowclan and their big grumpy leader, and the gross mucky riverbutts and their stinky looking leader. there were also cats who he was pretty sure were deputies, like mean dogbark, but they weren't as cool because they weren't thunderclan.

inhaling deeply, still bouncing, he let out a horrible sounding noise that sounded similar to a dying animal. gathering, gathering, gatheRINGG!! he sang out in his mind. honestly, this all was a bit overwhelming. there were so many CATS. half of them were cats he didn't like, but still, just – he was so excited.

giggling to himself, he ran in a random direction and sat down, swaying side to side. now all he had to was wait for someone to come talk to him. or, he could just do a little bit of yelling. "TALKING TIME!! WHO WANTS TO TALK TO ME?" hopefully no fish.

near the back of the large group, rainypaw sluggishly followed after their clan. their tail hung low as they watched their clan, and the other clans spreading out and some even beginning to talk to each other. "ohhhh..kayyy.." they murmured nervously, quickly padding to an area that was as empty as could be, for a gathering of all things.

"lots of cats.." they acknowledged, shifting slightly and letting their tail wrap around their paws. they were beginning to regret their decision. maybe staying at camp would've been better.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; October 13th, 2021 at 06:04 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Inspired

(OPEN)
Eveningpaw padded alongside Finpaw, they two were talking more and more often and were visibly more affectionate around each other. They parted upon entering the gathering spot though, going opposite directions to find others to interact with. Eveningpaw went to the right, his eyes sweeping across the gathering cats. He hoped to find a young warrior or an older apprentice to interact with.

{ @finnzel }
Finpaw separated from Eveningpaw and padded to the left. The small apprentice bounced excitedly, he'd never been to a gathering before! This was so cool! There was so many cats, wow! He noticed Rainypaw and bounced over to them, greeting the Thunderclan apprentice with a friendly smile "Hey! I'm Finpaw! What's your name?" He asked curiously tilting his head.

{ @Silverfur & Co }
Graypaw bounced in behind their friends, they looked around, their eyes searching for a specific cat. Finally, Graypaw's gaze fell on Featherpaw, a warm purr rose from the apprentice's throat as they made their way over "Hey Featherpaw!" They called out, bounding over.

(OPEN)
Rockpaw padded in behind his clan, he was a little bit late but he was back in camp scolding Petalkit for trying to escape AGAIN. The chocolate-furred Windclan apprentice let out a heavy sigh as he sat along the outskirts of the gathering. He wasn't the most social cat, but wouldn't ignore anyone if approached.

(OPEN)
Smokypaw padded into the gathering area, looking around wide-eyed. Wow! He'd never see this many cats from so many different places before. The scents were almost overwhelming to him. The blue-gray tom scanned the area, trying to locate someone who looked like they'd be willing to talk to him. The chubby tom paused, licking a paw and running it over his ear. He wanted to make sure he looked presentable. He picked a spot to sit and began grooming his pelt.

(OPEN)
Stagnight padded into the clearing, his normal scowl plastered on his face. It was nice being away from camp though, not having to deal with any whining from Crowkit or the various other Shadowclan kits. He didn't have a problem with kits, only the ones that actively bothered him. He let out a heavy sigh as he sat, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. He looked around with narrowed eyes.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

Last edited by seeingstars; October 13th, 2021 at 05:29 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Rootspark carefully followed his clan to Seastones. It would be so embarrassing to trip on his fur in front of all of the clans. With such high tensions, the other clans might think ThunderClan is weak! he realized. Rootspark shook his head. It's just a Gathering. Just find someone to talk to, he told himself. When they got there, he looked around for a cat to talk to.

(OPEN)
Bored Stormpelt and Bramblepaw walked up to this Thundercaln warrior Stormpelt who wasn't scared Meowed "Greetings IM Stormpelt of Riverclan and This Is Bramblepaw." Stormplet meowed to the unknown warrior. Bramblepaw who was his first gathering looked at the Thunderclan warrior with wide eyes. "This is a Thunderclan warrior." he murmured "He's scary." after finally being able to join the clan Bramblepaw was in fright by how many cats there were.
Old October 13th, 2021, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

(OPEN)
Eveningpaw padded alongside Finpaw, they two were talking more and more often and were visibly more affectionate around each other. They parted upon entering the gathering spot though, going opposite directions to find others to interact with. Eveningpaw went to the right, his eyes sweeping across the gathering cats. He hoped to find a young warrior or an older apprentice to interact with.

{ @finnzel }
Finpaw separated from Eveningpaw and padded to the left. The small apprentice bounced excitedly, he'd never been to a gathering before! This was so cool! There was so many cats, wow! He noticed Rainypaw and bounced over to them, greeting the Thunderclan apprentice with a friendly smile "Hey! I'm Finpaw! What's your name?" He asked curiously tilting his head.

{ @Silverfur & Co }
Graypaw bounced in behind their friends, they looked around, their eyes searching for a specific cat. Finally, Graypaw's gaze fell on Featherpaw, a warm purr rose from the apprentice's throat as they made their way over "Hey Featherpaw!" They called out, bounding over.

Featherpaw instantly purred at the sound of Graypaws voice "Hello Graypaw." she purred and got up greeting him and looking at the other two clans with him. She was more nervous but was glad that he was here wit her now. She felt a bit safer.

{Open}
Snowstripe walked over to another spot and sat watching the gathering seeing thunderclan walk in next and wandered where windclan was. She was hopping that everything was going to be okay and was worried about Minnowkit back in the camp.

{Open}
Darktiger smelled the stupid fish and the Squirrels come in and she thought about where the bunnies where as she sat there and spotted Snowstripe. If she didnt know any better that molly would be asking for trouble if she even spoke about shadow clan at all that was the vibe that Darktiger got from snowstripe

{Open}
Silverdust padded into the gathering looking at all the clans and evrything gathered and Smelled Shadowclan and riverclan as they came in she was glad that for once they werent fight anybody but seemed to still be upset.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 13th, 2021, 05:26 PM
Happy kitty-cat

My Mood: Cheerful

Nutleaf followed her clanmates to the seastones bouncing all the way. My first gathering! She thought excitedly. When she arrived she looked around, There are so many cats! More cats than she had ever seen all gathered in one place. She hoped someone would come and talk to her.
(OPEN)

Last edited by TheHappyCat; October 13th, 2021 at 05:32 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 05:32 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
both open //

➸ cornpaw

following his clanmates, cornpaw sprinted towards the front of the group as soon as they arrived at the seastones. splitting off from his clan and bouncing around with barely contained excitement. it was a GATHERING!! his first gathering – he'd missed the last one (totally not because he was doing something stupid.) and so far, there was spooky EVIL shadowclan and their big grumpy leader, and the gross mucky riverbutts and their stinky looking leader. there were also cats who he was pretty sure were deputies, like mean dogbark, but they weren't as cool because they weren't thunderclan.

inhaling deeply, still bouncing, he let out a horrible sounding noise that sounded similar to a dying animal. gathering, gathering, gatheRINGG!! he sang out in his mind. honestly, this all was a bit overwhelming. there were so many CATS. half of them were cats he didn't like, but still, just – he was so excited.

giggling to himself, he ran in a random direction and sat down, swaying side to side. now all he had to was wait for someone to come talk to him. or, he could just do a little bit of yelling. "TALKING TIME!! WHO WANTS TO TALK TO ME?" hopefully no fish.
Rootspark flinched and turned around unsheathing his large claws at the sound of a shriek. Realizing they weren't being attacked, he calmed back down. Looking around for the cat who made such an atrocious noise, he heard the same cat again.

"TALKING TIME!! WHO WANTS TO TALK TO ME?"

Landing his eyes on the apprentice, Rootspark realized it was Cornpaw. Well, if you're looking for someone to talk to, he thought to himself, Might as well talk to the person asking for it. Besides, Rootspark hadn't met Cornpaw before. He walked over to him, speaking with a friendly voice. "Hi, Cornpaw. I'm Rootspark, nice to meet you, officially."
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Closed Thread