Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM

Old December 5th, 2019, 06:30 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Stoatdance felt pride well up in her chest as Silverpaw heeded her advice. A quick learner, she noted. Her toes flexed, brain quickly formulating an attack, but before she could take action, her apprentice's paw was already sliding across her side. She stopped, then decided to put a little fun into the training.
She dramatically rolled to the ground, splaying out as though she had been knocked over. "Oh, dear StarClan, you've hit me, you've hit me!" Stoatdance cried, laughter apparent in her voice, "I see the stars around me! Oh, how the life is draining from my body! StarClan is engulfing me! You've killed me! You've killed me!" She looked at Silverpaw with amusement in her eye, hoping the younger she-cat found her joke funny. Her ears flicked and she smiled, rolling on her side and looking at Silverpaw. "You've done wonderfully today. That'll be all for the battle. Would you like to hunt before we go back to camp?" Her head tilted to the side in question, paws kneading the ground comfortably.

Silverpaw looked at her mentor sceptically at first, but then couldn't help her whiskers from twitching in amusement. "Hah, that's what you get when you mess with Riverclan!" Silverpaw played along. "Save your prayers for Starclan, because no one messes with us!" She posed dramatically, then relaxed with a purr. Still, she held her breath waiting for her mentor to comment on the training, and she sure enough did. She happily accepted the praise, encouraging her ambition. Then, when Stoatdance suggested going hunting, Silverpaw had to think. Her paws were still a bit sore from a few days ago, and she already felt content with what they'd done today, but... She'd never turn down an opportunity to practice more. Especially when it comes to hunting, I haven't done as much as I should lately. She had to make use of her time as an apprentice to learn as much as she could.
"Absolutely!" she called keenly, looking up attentively.

Please click my eggs!

Old December 5th, 2019, 07:09 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Saltpaw leaped his way across the small stream surrounding the training area, landing on the slick pebbles on the other side. His blue eyes were bright as he looked around, purring happily. Although the training area was quite crowded, the young apprentice was still excited to train with his new mentor. He sure hoped that he would get some good training in with Chickadeequip. Like he'd told the older cat earlier on, he didn't want to be stuck an apprentice forever.

@Haunted
"You seem chipper." Chickadeequip chortled with a bemused expression, his usually sleepy expression replaced with shining eyes and a light smile. The large tom pattered over the loose pebbles lining the banks of the little isle and trotted over to the juvenile's side, his tail lifted airily above his head.. "So, I'll leave the choice up to you as it is your first session. What would you like to focus on first?"

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; December 5th, 2019 at 07:10 AM.
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:16 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Saltpaw whirled around to face his mentor, a large smile brightening up his face. “I say we do some battle training. I’ve had a little hunting practice, but battle training would be fun right now.” He meowed, tail waving in the air with excitement. Saltpaw found battle training fascinating, with all the different moves there were to learn, developed over the moons by countless different warriors. “Have you ever come up with your own battle move?” He asked Chickadeequip, his blue eyes wide as he looked at his mentor.

@Haunted

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 8th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Frozenpaw swerved his ears back as Dirtfur chuckled. I'll show him one day, I'm a better hunter then he thinks. The tom thought. A comment could have been shot back at his laugh but the white apprentice kept his mouth shut as he's already changed the subject. Dirtfur had agreed to do a mock fight with him. He could show off his skills, even if they where rusty. "I'm not cocky." Frozenpaw assured standing up, his thick tail swinging behind him as he did. He didn't know everything but he'd try and use his size to his advantage. Really he just wanted to show he wasn't like some new apprentice. "You say when to go." The large tom meowed his icy blue eyes resting on his mentor. He was ready.
~*~
Dirtfur watched as his new apprentice straighten up with his tail wagging side to side. The tabby crouched down after he dabbed some more mud on the warrior. Since it's Frozenpaw's idea of this mock battle, the brown tomcat will let the white maine coon go first. "...Go." he ordered.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; December 12th, 2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old December 12th, 2019, 06:20 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Saltpaw whirled around to face his mentor, a large smile brightening up his face. “I say we do some battle training. I’ve had a little hunting practice, but battle training would be fun right now.” He meowed, tail waving in the air with excitement. Saltpaw found battle training fascinating, with all the different moves there were to learn, developed over the moons by countless different warriors. “Have you ever come up with your own battle move?” He asked Chickadeequip, his blue eyes wide as he looked at his mentor.

@Haunted

"Er.. I guess it's really an adaptation of other moves. You can learn a lot by observing the other clans when they battle." Chickadeequip arched a 'brow', his normally soft voice quivering with excitement as he reminiscenced on his own apprenticed days, vividly remembering pestering his own mentor with such questions as Saltpaw here. He turned back to his apprentice for a moment, glancing over his build and accessing what move would be appropriate to teach him first, and finally nodded; "Right. Come at me."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; December 12th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Excitement coursed through him and Saltpaw crouched down, blue eyes narrowed as he looked at Chickadeequip. Then, obeying his mentor’s orders, the young white-furred tom leaped forwards, running at full speed towards Chickadeequip. He feinted to the right, often seeing some of the older apprentices doing moves like this. This allowed him to leap at Chickadeequip from an angle, paws outstretched, claws kept safely in their sheaths. His paws were directed for his mentor’s flank, Saltpaw hoping to push down the older cat with his own strength.

@Haunted

Character Site
--
Old December 14th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Have you tried using your eyes?" he asked her dryly, twitching his ears with annoyance. "There are other cats here practicing their battle moves." If Violetpaw was too blind to notice, maybe she wasn't cut out to be a warrior and he could send her off to play with the elders. Stars knew he didn't have the patience for this oversized kitten. "If you want to try to bite my tail, you're free to-- but you can't complain if you get kicked in the face. Now let's get this over with."

Thistlestep crouched down, muscles relaxed as he watched his apprentice through half-lidded eyes. Despite his calm posture, his mind was alert-- prepared to retaliate to her attacks. @Fuzzy

Violetpaw grunted. Thistlestep sure was grouchy. A grouchy old guy. He acted more like an elder. She was well aware other cats were practicing battle moves. She wasn't blind. Yet she was irritated that he thought she should know that was what they were learning. Just because everyone else was didn't mean they were.
"Fine." She mewed watching him crouch. He looked like he wasn't even trying! Why did Lionstar have to give her him of all warriors? He acted like he didn't want to be here at all.
Blue eyes narrowing Violetpaw tried to figure out what to do. Knock him over? This could be hard. Moving around him slightly the brown-grey tabby decided to jump at him. Maybe it'd knock him a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur watched as his new apprentice straighten up with his tail wagging side to side. The tabby crouched down after he dabbed some more mud on the warrior. Since it's Frozenpaw's idea of this mock battle, the brown tomcat will let the white maine coon go first. "...Go." he ordered.

At Dirtfur's instruction Frozenpaw lunged at his mentor. His paws outstretched, but claws pulled in to not scratch the warrior. He aimed to nick the smaller tom over. Of course he didn't know if the tabby would move or not but Frozenpaw had a plan. If he could pin him he could use his strength and size to keep Dirtfur down. Though that wouldn't finish a fight.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2019, 12:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

When Violetpaw sprang at him, Thistlestep was ready! As soon as her chest was near his head, he popped up, aiming to headbutt her and knock her flying back.

That'd teach the apprentice to do such a basic move. @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

At Dirtfur's instruction Frozenpaw lunged at his mentor. His paws outstretched, but claws pulled in to not scratch the warrior. He aimed to nick the smaller tom over. Of course he didn't know if the tabby would move or not but Frozenpaw had a plan. If he could pin him he could use his strength and size to keep Dirtfur down. Though that wouldn't finish a fight.

The dirt-covered mentor studied his apprentice's movements: bunched legs for leaping, paws ready to be stretched out. In a heartbeat, the white apprentice leapt at the mentor. Ditrfur took a one-step back and rolled to the left, and got up on all fours. Slowly and with caution, the brown warrior circled around his apprentice who is tail-length away from the large maine coon's mentor. As if this mock battle had become a lesson instead of a challenge, Dirtfur noted, "Good try, but can you aimed correctly at an enemy who is moving?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 15th, 2019, 05:06 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

As soon as he'd heard Frostfall's call, Blazepaw had quickly sped out of the apprentice's den, bounding towards the exit of the camp where the tomcat had disappeared to. The apprentice still had a sniffle and a cough from the cold he'd caught, but thankfully he was no longer in a state of dying from freezing.
He definitely wanted to get some training done, though he was upset that Skunkpaw had to come along. Oh well, hopefully Frostfall will be able to handle both of us.
He followed his mentor to the training island, not waiting up to see if Skunkpaw was trailing behind. The other apprentice would show up eventually, and whether she did or not Blazepaw could care less.

@Nebby @Dust

Character Site
--