Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM

Old June 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minkpaw chuckled, glad he seemed less nervous. Her eyes followed his hops, until he leapt at her. She squeaked, not managing a dodge. His tone made her breath stick in her throat and her eyes widened. "Er, uh, yeah!" She replied, her stutter returning. She stood once he hopped off, shaking out her pelt with a grin.

She looked over at the bird, confused why Tornadopaw was so focused on it. Oh well. She giggled as he circled her, so upbeat, so fun-loving.. ack! Focus! She snapped herself out of it. Why were her thought's like this?!

She gave a small nod. She widened her eyes, not being very sneaky, though she was quiet. "I-I possibly could.." she replied with a small shrug. She didn't doubt she was silent enough, but what if she failed, tripped over her paws right in front of Tornadopaw?! Minkpaw froze, but made herself exhale and calm.

Her breath again caught in her throat as he pushed his face closer to hers, their noses inches apart. It released once he pulled back, and she could finally breath again. "A-Alright!" She replied once he finished his thought.
"I'm pretty fast." She boasted, the humorous tease back in her tone. "Alright" she chuckled, stretching her legs. She raced quickly around him, her face having a grin.

(Pushes them closer together. Now be best friends and more!
Is tempted to make her a warrior after some more developing, but soon)
The dark ginger tabby nodded at her, wanting her to continue on. He found it amusing that she was quite nervous. There was definitely nothing to be nervous about, but he didn't say anything about it. In fact, he found it entertaining. The tom himself was a nervous wreck at times. But, that was only when he was pressured to into doing things he didn't want to do. He didn't want her to feel pressured. Being pressured was never fun.

Tornadopaw got to his paws, flicking his tail and smiling widely at his friend. His ears twitched. The tom had took notice of her stuttering. For a moment, he tilted his head wondering what he was nervous about. He wasn't nervous himself. In fact, he was enjoying himself as his tail swished. It was one of those times when the tom found everything relieving. No one was messing with him, like Stormpaw usually did. Trying to act more of a competition to the tom. Tornadopaw hadn't taken noticed, as he usually does. Nothing was a competition to Tornadopaw. He was simply too kind and clumsy for anything of the sort.

Minkpaw was nothing like Stormpaw. She was kind. She didn't judge him. And, Summerpaw? Tornadopaw hadn't seen the pretty calico around lately. All he knew was that she was probably too busy. Yet, he was surprised that he had remembered her name. He was quite the forgetful tom, but it could had been perhaps that she was a pretty face. For Tornadopaw, remembering pretty faces was beyond easy for the male apprentice.

''You're pretty fast, huh?'' He narrowed his eyes as he approached her. ''I highly doubt that.'' He waved her off with a paw, playfully. ''If you're so fast, go ahead. Show me.'' He challenged. Tornadopaw wasn't the fastest apprentice around. The tom was more built for endurance rather than stamina. It was easier for him to do things longer, to get better, to get stronger.

''You wanna race?'' He asked, a confident smile coming onto his maw. In that moment, he forgot about their training once more. The tom only wanted to have fun, and he was enjoying the time he was spending with Minkpaw.

{xD They're gonna be the best of friends <3
Tornado probably gonna be a warrior within...two more months x3}
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The dark ginger tabby nodded at her, wanting her to continue on. He found it amusing that she was quite nervous. There was definitely nothing to be nervous about, but he didn't say anything about it. In fact, he found it entertaining. The tom himself was a nervous wreck at times. But, that was only when he was pressured to into doing things he didn't want to do. He didn't want her to feel pressured. Being pressured was never fun.

Tornadopaw got to his paws, flicking his tail and smiling widely at his friend. His ears twitched. The tom had took notice of her stuttering. For a moment, he tilted his head wondering what he was nervous about. He wasn't nervous himself. In fact, he was enjoying himself as his tail swished. It was one of those times when the tom found everything relieving. No one was messing with him, like Stormpaw usually did. Trying to act more of a competition to the tom. Tornadopaw hadn't taken noticed, as he usually does. Nothing was a competition to Tornadopaw. He was simply too kind and clumsy for anything of the sort.

Minkpaw was nothing like Stormpaw. She was kind. She didn't judge him. And, Summerpaw? Tornadopaw hadn't seen the pretty calico around lately. All he knew was that she was probably too busy. Yet, he was surprised that he had remembered her name. He was quite the forgetful tom, but it could had been perhaps that she was a pretty face. For Tornadopaw, remembering pretty faces was beyond easy for the male apprentice.

''You're pretty fast, huh?'' He narrowed his eyes as he approached her. ''I highly doubt that.'' He waved her off with a paw, playfully. ''If you're so fast, go ahead. Show me.'' He challenged. Tornadopaw wasn't the fastest apprentice around. The tom was more built for endurance rather than stamina. It was easier for him to do things longer, to get better, to get stronger.

''You wanna race?'' He asked, a confident smile coming onto his maw. In that moment, he forgot about their training once more. The tom only wanted to have fun, and he was enjoying the time he was spending with Minkpaw.

{xD They're gonna be the best of friends <3
Tornado probably gonna be a warrior within...two more months x3}
(same with *Gasp of realization* they should become warriors together .o.)
Minkpaw felt silly, being this nervous, but she laughed it off. She continued on, her tenseness fading as she finally slowed a bit mostly from laughter. She didn't know why she was laughing so much, but as it faded, she grinned in a silly manner. It felt right, being all silly around Tornadopaw. After all, he was silly too. Why should she be strict all the time? A bit of fun never hurt anyone, right?

She returned the smile, feeling more at ease. Minkpaw flicked her tail happily, eyes glittering with warmth. She stood next to him, a playful expression on her face. Her whiskers twitched as she turned to Tornadopaw. She found he wasn't like the other apprentices. In some ways, anyhow. Minkpaw felt she could come out of her little shell around him and not be made fun of for it. She purred softly, managing to keep the thoughts in her head to 'friends only for now'.

"Well I am!" She boasted teasingly, a grin on her face that showed humor.
She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and stood, racing around him several times. Wind blew threw her fur as she slowly stopped. She caught her breath, returning to his side. Her muscles burned from racing out some of her energy and they rippled under her fur. She groomed her chest fur, licking it as it turned from a mess of fluff into neatly groomed fur.

"Race?" She echoed, blinking quickly. "Uh.. sure!" She replied, enough training for now. "Sounds fun" she added, her ears pricked as she nodded. It may count as.. stamina er - speed or something.. training! She let her claws flex as she stretched her muscles. "Let's go!" She trilled, her energy returning as she twitched her tail and her eyes glittered with excitement. She'd never really raced with someone willingly, just another thing she wanted to do with only him.

((The kits will be.. interesting))

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 19th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(same with *Gasp of realization* they should become warriors together .o.)
Minkpaw felt silly, being this nervous, but she laughed it off. She continued on, her tenseness fading as she finally slowed a bit mostly from laughter. She didn't know why she was laughing so much, but as it faded, she grinned in a silly manner. It felt right, being all silly around Tornadopaw. After all, he was silly too. Why should she be strict all the time? A bit of fun never hurt anyone, right?

She returned the smile, feeling more at ease. Minkpaw flicked her tail happily, eyes glittering with warmth. She stood next to him, a playful expression on her face. Her whiskers twitched as she turned to Tornadopaw. She found he wasn't like the other apprentices. In some ways, anyhow. Minkpaw felt she could come out of her little shell around him and not be made fun of for it. She purred softly, managing to keep the thoughts in her head to 'friends only for now'.

"Well I am!" She boasted teasingly, a grin on her face that showed humor.
She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and stood, racing around him several times. Wind blew threw her fur as she slowly stopped. She caught her breath, returning to his side. Her muscles burned from racing out some of her energy and they rippled under her fur. She groomed her chest fur, licking it as it turned from a mess of fluff into neatly groomed fur.

"Race?" She echoed, blinking quickly. "Uh.. sure!" She replied, enough training for now. "Sounds fun" she added, her ears pricked as she nodded. It may count as.. stamina er - speed or something.. training! She let her claws flex as she stretched her muscles. "Let's go!" She trilled, her energy returning as she twitched her tail and her eyes glittered with excitement. She'd never really raced with someone willingly, just another thing she wanted to do with only him.

((The kits will be.. interesting))
{Yeah!! They should x3 }

Tornadopaw allowed a smile to dangle on his face as he sat down on his haunches and watched as his friend ran around him. The tom seemed to be following her movements, watching as her pelt was ruffled by the wind and her legs pushing through. She had a nice form, the tom had to admit. Then again, he had always liked pretty things. He could vaguely remember gushing about the pretty apprentices to one of his older warrior friends. The older warrior would simply look at him like he was the odd one. Tornadopaw has his odd moments, but who hadn't?

The tom got up, swishing his tail to the side as she joined his a moment later. He saw that her pelt was a bit disorientated and she groomed it. Tornadopaw thought she did well. "Good job. Although you're definitely not built for endurance." He smirked before lightly smacking his tail against her side in a playful manner.

Tornadopaw hopped up from his seat, and he jumped in front of her. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He bent down, putting his hind in the air with his tail swishing upward. The tom wasn't extremely fast, but he had his moments. He enjoyed a game of any type of fun. He would probably find himself lagging behind just so she could win! Of course, Tornadopaw had manners and he was kind, but not extremely kind. Sometimes he would do things out of spite just to rile someone up. Especially Stormpaw. The tom felt his ears pinning for a moment before he perked them back up, and got into a starting position. "We're not Windclan cats, but still! Running is awesome!" He snickered, then got distracted as he thought about windclan. He thought about all the other clans. He hadn't seen many of the different cats, only whenever there was a clan gathering. That was when he made himself around, peering at the other cats out of curiousity.

Oh, how he was such a tom! Admiring the different she cats, seeing how pretty they were--without even knowing their names. Though Tornadopaw doubt he would ever like any of them. He was a loyal apprentice of Riverclan, and soon a warrior to be. He was glad to take in a mate from Riverclan and raise kits here. Since he was young, he didn't like to think much about that part of his life yet. Many of the Warriors would tell him that he needed to mature.

Mature?Tornadopaw snickered at the thought. Not even as an elder that would happen!

As he got back to the present situation, the tom took a quick glance toward Minkpaw. "Alright," he nodded, and prepared himself. "On your mark, get set," he paused momentarily before shooting off with his legs given speed. "Go!" He shouted loudly, even though he started before the signal was called.

{hah!!! Yeah they definitely are <3 <3 }
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

{Yeah!! They should x3 }

Tornadopaw allowed a smile to dangle on his face as he sat down on his haunches and watched as his friend ran around him. The tom seemed to be following her movements, watching as her pelt was ruffled by the wind and her legs pushing through. She had a nice form, the tom had to admit. Then again, he had always liked pretty things. He could vaguely remember gushing about the pretty apprentices to one of his older warrior friends. The older warrior would simply look at him like he was the odd one. Tornadopaw has his odd moments, but who hadn't?

The tom got up, swishing his tail to the side as she joined his a moment later. He saw that her pelt was a bit disorientated and she groomed it. Tornadopaw thought she did well. "Good job. Although you're definitely not built for endurance." He smirked before lightly smacking his tail against her side in a playful manner.

Tornadopaw hopped up from his seat, and he jumped in front of her. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He bent down, putting his hind in the air with his tail swishing upward. The tom wasn't extremely fast, but he had his moments. He enjoyed a game of any type of fun. He would probably find himself lagging behind just so she could win! Of course, Tornadopaw had manners and he was kind, but not extremely kind. Sometimes he would do things out of spite just to rile someone up. Especially Stormpaw. The tom felt his ears pinning for a moment before he perked them back up, and got into a starting position. "We're not Windclan cats, but still! Running is awesome!" He snickered, then got distracted as he thought about windclan. He thought about all the other clans. He hadn't seen many of the different cats, only whenever there was a clan gathering. That was when he made himself around, peering at the other cats out of curiousity.

Oh, how he was such a tom! Admiring the different she cats, seeing how pretty they were--without even knowing their names. Though Tornadopaw doubt he would ever like any of them. He was a loyal apprentice of Riverclan, and soon a warrior to be. He was glad to take in a mate from Riverclan and raise kits here. Since he was young, he didn't like to think much about that part of his life yet. Many of the Warriors would tell him that he needed to mature.

Mature?Tornadopaw snickered at the thought. Not even as an elder that would happen!

As he got back to the present situation, the tom took a quick glance toward Minkpaw. "Alright," he nodded, and prepared himself. "On your mark, get set," he paused momentarily before shooting off with his legs given speed. "Go!" He shouted loudly, even though he started before the signal was called.

{hah!!! Yeah they definitely are <3 <3 }
(Yesss )

Minkpaw chuckled, her tail swaying as she slowed to a stop and turning to Tornadopaw. She approached the tom, her fur ruffled as she groomed a tuft of it down. She sat next to him, her tail curling over her paws as she purred. Her breaths came out in pants but soon returned to the normal speed, her eyes glittered with happiness as she turned her head to Tornadopaw.

"Hey!" Minkpaw laughed at his statement, a mix of humor and challenge on her face. "Well, I guess your right" she finally admitted, knowing what he said was true. She grinned still, unable to keep the expression off of her face as she rose to her paws.

"Oh, i'm sure!" Minkpaw replied, She mimicked his pose, a challenging gleam in her eye. "Be prepared to loose!" She laughed, her whiskers twitching. "Yeah, running is fun!" She agreed. What would it be like to be a WindClan cat. They were scrawny, but fast on their paws. It couldn't be THAT bad to those who lived there.

The only time Minkpaw had talked to a WindClan cat was at the gathering, the time of truce. It was one of the only times cats weren't being hostile towards each other, for StarClan. The Gathering was when she could meet up with her friends from different Clans, and hear about things going on in every Clan. Shaking her mind loose from the thoughts, she looked back at Tornadopaw.

"You'll pay for that!" Minkpaw wailed, chasing after the tom. She raced to catch up with his strides, until she was almost besides him. She grinned and pricked her ears, enjoying the wind in her pelt and the feeling of rushing through the territory.

( Lol, very odd kits but luvable kits <3 )
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:59 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Silerpaw tried and fell as she swiped. She hoped up and tryed agan manging to do it, but being very wobbly
@starfall

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
whoops sorry) the ebony warrior shot the molly a small smile and nodded ''good job, straighten your tail for balance.''

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 21st, 2017, 03:35 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
whoops sorry) the ebony warrior shot the molly a small smile and nodded ''good job, straighten your tail for balance.''
(It's ok)
Silerpaw tryed agan this time using her tail for balance.
She wobbled a lot less.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:38 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(Yesss )

Minkpaw chuckled, her tail swaying as she slowed to a stop and turning to Tornadopaw. She approached the tom, her fur ruffled as she groomed a tuft of it down. She sat next to him, her tail curling over her paws as she purred. Her breaths came out in pants but soon returned to the normal speed, her eyes glittered with happiness as she turned her head to Tornadopaw.

"Hey!" Minkpaw laughed at his statement, a mix of humor and challenge on her face. "Well, I guess your right" she finally admitted, knowing what he said was true. She grinned still, unable to keep the expression off of her face as she rose to her paws.

"Oh, i'm sure!" Minkpaw replied, She mimicked his pose, a challenging gleam in her eye. "Be prepared to loose!" She laughed, her whiskers twitching. "Yeah, running is fun!" She agreed. What would it be like to be a WindClan cat. They were scrawny, but fast on their paws. It couldn't be THAT bad to those who lived there.

The only time Minkpaw had talked to a WindClan cat was at the gathering, the time of truce. It was one of the only times cats weren't being hostile towards each other, for StarClan. The Gathering was when she could meet up with her friends from different Clans, and hear about things going on in every Clan. Shaking her mind loose from the thoughts, she looked back at Tornadopaw.

"You'll pay for that!" Minkpaw wailed, chasing after the tom. She raced to catch up with his strides, until she was almost besides him. She grinned and pricked her ears, enjoying the wind in her pelt and the feeling of rushing through the territory.

( Lol, very odd kits but luvable kits <3 )

Tornadopaw continued to dash forward. At first, his mind was keen on winning the race, but it gradually dialed down. He knew he wasn't the fastest apprentice around, and fairly, he preferred having muscle more than anything. At the moment, he wanted to play fight. He loved pinning others down, then running away. It was fun!

He slowed his pace, but kept next to Minkpaw. He threw her a quick smile, before lagging behind her to run up on her other side. ''You feel that wind?'' He asked her, now taking note of the breeze running through his pelt. He understood why Windclan cats adored running so much. ''I think it feels amazing!'' He beamed, before picking up his paws, and allowing them to slow down. It was an easy view for him to watch Minkpaw run.

He watched as her legs made delicate strides. The tom let out a chuckle before he continued to move himself, looking up at the sky as he noticed the birds. His ears flicked backwards for a moment. Suddenly, the tom turned a corner, steering off the race field. He made a small circle before he allowed himself to be a few moments behind Minkpaw.

The tom was quite the devious one. He smirked as his eyes traveled onto Minkpaw. They were almost at the finish line, but Tornadopaw liked to play. So,he pushed himself forward, leaping up and lunging at Minkpaw from the back. His claws stayed intact just so he wouldn't hurt her. ''Hey Minky!--Wanna learn a new move?'' He snickered.

(They will! I love them already <3 Just so much love!!)
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Tornadopaw continued to dash forward. At first, his mind was keen on winning the race, but it gradually dialed down. He knew he wasn't the fastest apprentice around, and fairly, he preferred having muscle more than anything. At the moment, he wanted to play fight. He loved pinning others down, then running away. It was fun!

He slowed his pace, but kept next to Minkpaw. He threw her a quick smile, before lagging behind her to run up on her other side. ''You feel that wind?'' He asked her, now taking note of the breeze running through his pelt. He understood why Windclan cats adored running so much. ''I think it feels amazing!'' He beamed, before picking up his paws, and allowing them to slow down. It was an easy view for him to watch Minkpaw run.

He watched as her legs made delicate strides. The tom let out a chuckle before he continued to move himself, looking up at the sky as he noticed the birds. His ears flicked backwards for a moment. Suddenly, the tom turned a corner, steering off the race field. He made a small circle before he allowed himself to be a few moments behind Minkpaw.

The tom was quite the devious one. He smirked as his eyes traveled onto Minkpaw. They were almost at the finish line, but Tornadopaw liked to play. So,he pushed himself forward, leaping up and lunging at Minkpaw from the back. His claws stayed intact just so he wouldn't hurt her. ''Hey Minky!--Wanna learn a new move?'' He snickered.

(They will! I love them already <3 Just so much love!!)

Minkpaw managed to keep his speed, her legs thudding onto the ground as she kept her gaze ahead of her. She turned to look at Tornadopaw, seeing him slow down. She slowed her pace a bit, tilting her head. She grinned, knowing he was probably thinking of something fun.

Smiling at him, she nodded "Yeah, it feels amazing!" She agreed, letting wind rush through her fur. She continued to run, figuring Tornadopaw would catch up. If not, she'd stop for a moment just so they could be closer together. This was less of a race, more of a run together currently.

Minkpaw glanced behind her, amused. "Birds?" She mused, her ears pricked. She looked towards the sky, seeing their silhouettes in the sky. "Huh, birds." She whispered, but shook her head and focused on running.

She squeaked, stopping and tumbling slightly. "Cheater!" She teased with a laugh, nodding. "Sure, now that you used it" she added, her tail twitching. She wasn't as mad as if someone else would have done it, with Tornadopaw it was.. funny, for some reason.

( Much love!! <3 )
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:29 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"No, it's just that you remind me of my daughter, Breezerunner." He ceased his laughter, looking thoughtful. "She was so fiery, like you. Determined to be the best, and always found the time to insult my behavior." His smile faded, and he looked at Feralpaw. "Today, we're going to skip hunting. You've done well so far." He stated briskly, oddly quite the opposite from when he was insulting her hunting ability. "Today, we're going to begin your fighting training."
Bump for @Wyldfire .