Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The tomcat felt his claws rake across Goatpaw's. It wasn't a major blow- not as nice as he'd hoped- but it still did successfully do some damage. And damage is what we need, because these two cats underestimated my power, he thought. Halite saw how Goatpaw's claws were aimed towards his face, and quickly turned his head around so that there would be less injury. The claws would probably land at his neck, a vital spot, but it wouldn't be as bad as the face. Or so he hoped.

for one moment, he quickly remembered that there was another cat in the fight- Coyotepaw- and noticed out of the corner of his eye how he was about to spring. Okay, I have to watch out for him too... but I got it; these cats should be easy to weed off.
Cayotepaw was still determined he would win,unaware that this could be a fatal mistake for him,or goatpaw.'This cat using as scary as other cats described him.One of the elders said the dusk syndicate can kill you instantly. If he is only this strong,then I can win. he thought.He didn't even think halite had rembered he was there.With a goal,he lunged sprung at halite's shoulders,and from there,He knew he could get a grip on his neck and finish it easily.Or so he thought.He was inexperienced in battle,and this was his first gathering and battle.He was just a overconfident apprintice who wanted fame and glory in his clan.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 28th, 2017, 07:56 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Hey, Im not trying to make myself sound rude, or anything, but im really looking for someone to fight, im apollogetic if this comes as offense))
oh sorry to bother you then thinks this is why I don't sit with other cats well bye she runs off and sits alone in the shadows again her brown fur kinda see able in the dark
Old October 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
Russetbird padded into the Seastones, in the mass of fur that was ShadowClan. He watched as Goldenstar hopped onto the Seastones, noting every anxious move and ear twitch that the leader made. He laughed to himself and wondered why Halestar had chosen the tom. Of course, he loved Goldenstar as leader and respected the late Halestar’s opinion, but he was just very stressed and nervous all the time. He knew that Halfgaze gently balanced out the leader’s actions, making him a perfect deputy for Goldenstar. He sighed and sat down, pushing his urge to be deputy and leader one day to the side, knowing that the cats in charge were the perfect match.

He then turned his mind to the young medicine cat, Daypaw. At first he laughed when the cat was appointed medicine cat despite their young age, but he had seen how well the cat preformed. The young cat had plenty of experience and he respected them because of this. He looked up at the Seastones and noticed that WindClan had already arrived. He shuffled uncomfortably as he remembered how tense WindClan and ThunderClan were. He was glad, for one of the first times, that he wasn’t leader and didn’t have to deal with all the drama between Clans.
notices another shadow clan cat and says under her breath maybe I can sit with russet she's in shadow clan to so maybe it will be easy for me to sit with another cat from my clan thinks cause I am not use to sitting and this is my first gathering is a warrior cause I skipped all gatherings before she walks over to russet hey mind if I sit here she asked her clan mate her gaze looking around hoping no cats from other clans would walk over to her
Old October 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Snarl did recive the blow on the chest,” That was a rather weak attack I’ll admit.”He growled and aimed a small blow for the forearm. (Can he do a little damage, not much, but a few minor scatches? Or not? If not, just have Juniper dodge this blow or have Snarl miss drastically.)
[ Yes, I'm fine with a few minor injuries! Lets say the worst that can happen is a large gash ]

Juniperpaw was actually quite proud of her successful blow despite her opponent's opposite comment. She yelped at his own blow, knees buckling beneath her due to the attack she hadn't been expecting. The young feline hissed in her crouched, defensive position, tail lashing in a challenging manner. Narrowing her eyes, Juniperpaw growled, ``And you say I'm weak?`` as if his attack hadn't even affected her.
Old October 28th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Blood pumping in her ears, vision clouded with rage,
Viperpaw bit into the tom's leg harder and harder, hearing a loud, satisfying pop and feeling the tendons snap! He howled and tried to pull away, only for Viperpaw to clench her jaw harder. Finally, he'd clawed at her enough to try to jump away, only for her to switch to his other forepaw, repeating her violent snapping and thrashing technique. She let go, eyes flashing wickedly, and shoved the tom to the ground to be trampled.

Adderpaw dodged a blow from a wiry she-cat and kicked her squarely in the jaw with his powerful hind legs. He yawned as if bored and cracked her in the face with his forepaw calmly. "Give up yet?"
He sneered at her. She lunged and twisted last moment but once again,
the skillful tom hit her to the ground.

Spitz screeched in agony as cats tumbled over him, trying to stumble along with his now broken legs with hatred for the weird looking she-cat burning in his eyes. He snarled as he was knocked over and snapped his teeth wildly at any nearby cat. This is it. I can't fall down, if I fall, I die!
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old October 28th, 2017, 10:18 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Duskflight

If there was one cat Halite wanted to fight, it would be Grousestar. His fur- messy and damp from the humidity- bristled just thinking about it. It has been many moons since our last meeting, anyways. A fight is overdue. Glancing to the left, he saw the SkyClan leader. Just looking at that face made his stomach lurch, half out of disgust and half out of the need to seek revenge. His paws stepped lightly against the bloodshed ground, to not lose traction; it was difficult to maneuver along the side-battles of cats to get towards his prime goal.

Halite's prime battle plan was to get close enough to surprise-pounce on Grousestar, if possible. It wasn't a very well thought out plan, or complex either, but that was what he had so far. If Grousestar didn't see him, it'd work out. If he did, then... alas, Halite would trust his instincts and hope for the best. That was what what he often did during times of intensity. His months of intense training in the Dusk Syndicate as a trainee would make it work.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 29th, 2017, 01:06 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Rex hissed at this Tom. He was trying to be a hero. He hated heroes.
"I won't attack her." He smirked. "I'll kill you!" He howled running at tigerbrezze. He was going to teach this Tom not to be a hero or die in honor.
"Isn't that the entire gist of this?" It was kinda hard to act tough and trying to stifle in laughter. Tigerbreeze took his enemy as a joke. Not one worthy of his time, but the young warrior was determined to not lose in his first battle. Because the worst thing about losing was the after fact - which meant he would had been embarrassed. That memory was reliable to follow him throughout his moonsz and if henwere to retell the story to young listening ears, then he would want them to feel the victory that he had won. So, the tom prepared himself for the attack. With his claws unsheathed, he was ready to tussle with this feline in a bloody war. Tigerbreeze narrowed his eyes, and when he seen the other cat running towards him, Tigerbreeze took a quick chance to Leap in the way of his friend, and embrace the other cat's impact with bristling fur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn felt the tom pinning her buffet under the weight of the black and white pelt. It could only be Skyfeather. She struggled, but couldn't break free. Cherrydawn let our a small, quivering yelp as the cat's teeth cuffed her ear. She shut her eyes tight, certain that he'd sink his teeth into her throat, but much to her shock, he stepped off of her and took a menacing step toward Skyfeather, his tail lashing angrily as he challenged him. She staggered to her feet and stared in horror as the tom she loved snarled at the Syndicate cat, and as terrified as she was, as much as her body begged her to run away, she couldn't let Skyfeather get hurt. In a flash of memory, her body channeled one of the first battle training techniques she had ever learned. Bolting toward the tom, she craned her neck to grab hold of his tail in her teeth and yank him off his feet. The tail yank: its exactly what is sounds like.

@Flameleaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather glared at the tom. "Just as long as you don't hurt Cherrydaw-" He broke off as the she-cat grabbed his tail in her jaws and yanked. She's so smart. He thought. The WindClan tom remained where he was. He didn't want to make any movement and distract Cherrydawn. Skyfeather crouched there, prepared to attack if needed.

@Constellation
Stephanotis pulled back from his set target. The bright flamed cat felt a tug of his tail - pretty hard. So hard that he reeled himself back with a yowl to show that he was in pain. In a blind rage, Stephanotis lofted himself and brought a wide, taloned paw to meet the side of the face of the one who dared touch his rear end. "You like yanking tails?" Finally. He opened his eyes. Protruding a malicious color of variants of orange. With the other cat brushed out his mind, he leaped up, hoping to lock the she cat back in his grasp. At least to scare her a bit. Quite frankly, Stephanotis cared more about the cleanliness of his paws rather than having blood on them. But, he wasn't afraid to press the tips deep into her shoulders, given the chance. "Huh!?" He growled, flashing brilliant sharp teeth. How would she like it if he pulled on her tail? That's what Stephanotis wanted to do. Was return the pain - but he was fighting the both of them. Two against one. It wasn't fair, but Stephanotis felt that the two cats were young. They possibly weren't a match for him. So, he jumped off his other victim, and turned back to the Tom. His other target..until that little tail tug that the former performed. Stephanotis was definitely sure he could kill the she cat, but he didn't want to do that...just yet. The most happiest death was one experiencing a broken heart. With that in mind, Stephanotis was ready to kill two birds with one stone. So, he leaped at the Tom, all claws unsheathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike huffed when Honeythistle gave her a brisk answer about watching their surroundings and continued to ignore her. She wanted his attention, not his protection. Her mind wandered farther and farther as boredom took hold on her mind and the snowy queen started looking off to the sides with a curious and distant gaze. Rising to her paws, Cloudstrike wandered a little bit to the left, hoping to find a cat to talk to. For a reason that she didn't really know, she stopped at a point and started wandering to the right, walking past Honeythistle with a long dramatic sigh. The feline continued to pace, getting farther and farther away each time.

It was when she was close to Honeythistle again that the leaders started fighting and she made her suggestion. It seemed a good idea to her, but Honeythistle didn't seem to think it would work. His words seemed rather violent, but Cloudstrike didn't challenge them, no longer in the mood for a fight. Instead, the queen shrugged and kept pacing. She was a bit to the left of Honeythistle when war was declared and the Dusk Syndicate attacked. Instinctually, Cloudstrike dropped into a battle crouch and unsheathed her claws, the snarl on her face daring any cat to come near her. She hated fighting, which was the reason she didn't actively seek out anyone to attack. Instead, she waited to defend herself. Cloudstrike never got the chance, as Honeythistle growled something at her. "The clans need warriors to defend against the Dusk Syndicate!" She hissed in exasperation. The memories of Honeythistle's lessons pricked at her mind but Cloudstrike waved them away, wanting to fight alongside the silver tom.
As Cloudstrike paced, seemingly out of boredom, Honeythistle tried to stay focus. When Cloudstrike got in his line of version, he refrained himself from scolding her once again. "Why are you so restless, dove? Sit down, please." His tail twitched, and he blinked his gaze to follow Cloudstrike's movements. She certainly was distracting him from his train of thoughts since he tried to keep one eye on her and one on the leaders. The only one who spoke reliable sense up there, was no doubt, the Shadowclan leader. As she walked back past him, sighing, Honeythistle rolled his eyes towards the sky, praying to Starclan that they would keep his emotions at bay. Was she annoyed? Was she tired? Was she just doing this out of spite? "Cloudstrike - Honey - Love, please. Just sit and listen." He let out an exasperated sigh. To be honest, he hoped all this would end soon. So, he can go back home...have a nice, long, private chat with his eldest.

All too soon, Blazingstar shouted war, and followed by the screech of the Syndicate's leader - Halite. It made everyone's fur bristled upon the call to attack. Even before the shout was heard, at the appearance of the tabby cat, Honeythistle jumped to prepare to protect himself and what was his. Cloudstrike had.followed pursuit, and it knocked Honeythistle off guard. If she really thought she was going to fight, Cloudstrike had another thing coming. "Yeah," Honeythistle snorted. "Repeat what you said. The clans need warriors - not Queens." He said, sternly. She had been so powered, so determined to protect the clans, but Honeythistle wouldn't allow it. So, far as others around them looked for an opponent, Honeythistle kept a wild expression of aggression planted on his maw, and he edged himself closer to the angora. "All you need to worry about is staying behind me. If there's somewhere to hide, you hide there. Do you hear me, Cloudstrike? And, I mean what I said." Even if Cloudstrike was sweet, somewhat obedient. She was known to question him. Mostly out of confusion. Honeythistle was prepared to fight. Not answer questions. "No ands, ors, or buts about it. Actually, don't even ask any questions about what I told you to do." He added, to be sure his word was paid heed to. He kept himself in a low crouch, his claws extended, his ears perked. His sudden thoughts transferred to his other Queen. "Rosenose..." He muttered. Just the thought of her made him want to bombard through all these cats just to make sure she was okay, then that would mean leaving Cloudstrike to fend for herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The she-cat's inky fur bristled as an order of attack slipped out of the mouth of a tom who was rather familiar to her. She jumped to her paws immediately, her eyes narrowed and claws unsheathed. Fury and alarm blazed in her icy hues. She was as unhappy as usual to see the faces of the Dusk Syndicate cats. She didn't like how they had come along and interrupted their time of peace. Even though it hadn't actually been that peaceful. But despite that, they had no reason to come in and barge in like that. It was just rude. Still, she could kind of see the logic in it. Attack all the clans when they were least expecting it. But at the same time, the she-cat couldn't help but view that move as stupid. The Dusk Syndicate was clearly outnumbered, so why would they bother if their numbers were bound to decrease even more? What was most annoying of all though, was that SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate both had to be involved. Over the past moons, Auroraflame had been seeing way too much of the Dusk Syndicate. She just wanted them to get out of her life once and for all.

At Passionblaze's joke, Auroraflame felt a small smile forming. The deputy had a tendency to smile if something amused her, even in the most serious situations. The smile quickly faded as something suddenly came flying towards her. Her eyes widened and she hesitated to move, not fully registering what was happening. That only took a split second, but that was enough time wasted, there was no way she could defend herself. She shut her eyes tight and waited for the impact to come. She would just have to take the hit, absorb the damage and then stand back up to fight. A few seconds passed and nothing had hit her. Her eyes shot open quickly, knowing that a battle was no place to be slow. She noticed that the cat which had been lunging towards her a moment ago was now on the ground. She quickly put the puzzle pieces together snd worked out what had just happened. "Thanks," Auroraflame said, flashing Passionblaze a grateful smile. Her gaze then flickered back to the she-cat. As the she-cat got back to her paws, the deputy cautiously examined her. Something about the cat seemed familiar to her, yet she couldn't quite put her paw on it. She knew that she'd definitely never met her before, but she had the feeling that she'd interacted with her before. "Oh? Is that so? I'm sorry, but I'm not ready for a lonely life underground just yet," Auroraflame said politely, her voice calm despite their situation. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned the she-cat once more. Suddenly, something clicked in her and her eyes glimmered with recognition. That recognition quickly switched to fiery anger. That's why her face seemed so familiar. The way that her face was structured, she'd inherited it from her father. It was a cat that Auroraflame had not got along with at all. "Onyx's daughter eh?". Suddenly, the deputy was lunging at the fighter, her teeth bared and icy hues cold with fury.

Hades slipped through the crowd of fighting cats. He had just stripped away a life from one of the leaders, and now he was hungry for more. He wanted another cat of high position. Perhaps not a leader though, there wasn't as much in killing them again if you knew that they would still be alive. Perhaps a deputy. Oh yes, that would be fun. His pale green hues suddenly picked out a red tom from amongst the cats. Malice glittered in his eyes and he grinned. He snuck forward and when he was close enough, he leapt from behind, aiming to land on the deputy's back.
"Recognize me?" The oriental purred, delightedly, filled with vicious intentions. She wasn't hurt, mind the large paw that threw her down. She shotbanflarebtowards Passionblaze, but waved her tail to brush him off. Perhaps, then deputy of Skyclan hadn't formally met the kiss of death. Well, here she was now! Pompeii was positive she would make this Auroraflame's last battle and day. "Oh, don't worry about that," Pompeii extended her own claws, digging it into the earth. "I'm sure you'll have a lot of company since most of your clan mates will be joining you." What was with the talk anyway? Time for some action. Pompeii watched with enticing green eyes when the ebony feline pounced. "I prefer Oynx's legacy." She snarled, lowly. Entering into a crouch, the fighter embraced the other cat's attack. "Here, kitty, kitty." She mocked, a sweet laugh erupting from her maw. She expected this. She wanted this. Because in the end, one of them would be having blood spilling on the hard surface. When Auroraflame managed to throw herself upon Pompeii, the feline blindly used her claws go swipe at the black cat to get a type of leverage.

There was no way Passionblaze was gonna watch Auroraflame have all the fun, let alone get hurt. Judging by how Pompeii appeared, she looked physically young, perhaps even...a novice? Passionblaze kept a glare planted firmly on this poor excuse of a Syndicate cat. When Auroraflame leapt at her, ready for the battle, Passionblaze felt quite impressed. On first thought, he didn't think she would be a damsel in distress. As deputy, why wouldn't you know how to defend yourself? Passionblaze prepared himself to jump into this fight as well without second though, wanting to make sure that the Skyclan deputy had an upper advantage. As he advanced forward, he made no notice that another cat was slinking in the shadows. In a blink of an eye, Passionblaze felt a terrifying pain upon his back, and this brought out a panic from the red flamed Tom. Passionblaze didn't see his attacker, so in a blind action he fidgetted around trying to throw the other off him. Out of this pressure, Passionblaze used his hind legs to powerfully kick himself backward, at least, hoping to release his opponent from his back. That way he could look into the eyes of this demon. "Get off me, you psycho!" He growled, clenching his teeth.

Last edited by Brilliance; October 29th, 2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;412710]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
He hissed in frustration as she left.He didn't really consider it a loss,because he had dodged the blow for the most part,but sence he was not expecting it,it had hit just below his eye.
He started to clean his wounds.Should I leave the fight?I have won fight,but the other two... he didn't want to admit defeat on the last fight,even though he had received the majority of the blows,and on the most recent fight,he jadent even gotten a blow in.He spotted a slinking cat out of the corner of his eye,immidetly thinking they where wounded.He stood up.This would be a easy win.He paused,noticing they where actually sneaking away.This was pitifull even for a clan cat!He lunged at the cat,a yowl scripting from his throat.He would show them what happened to cats who wouldn't even fight back.They where taking the fun out of everything!
@NightWarrior4Life
Fleck ran towards his companion, panting, a little blood smudged on his muzzle. "That'll take care of him." he announced, having just fought off a clan cat. "You seem troubled. Having a rough time with one of the warriors? Not a problem...I'll see to him."
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:39 AM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;413042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fleck ran towards his companion, panting, a little blood smudged on his muzzle. "That'll take care of him." he announced, having just fought off a clan cat. "You seem troubled. Having a rough time with one of the warriors? Not a problem...I'll see to him."
" They left." He said calmly."But that cat over there looks like it's running away." He said,pointing at them with his muzzle. "I'm going to kill them." He looked at his friend and paused,rendering fleck would try to steal his kill if fox didn't stop him."And I'm doing it alone.It should be easy since they are trying to escape. "
(The cat is crispleaf.)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;413066]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
" They left." He said calmly."But that cat over there looks like it's running away." He said,pointing at them with his muzzle. "I'm going to kill them." He looked at his friend and paused,rendering fleck would try to steal his kill if fox didn't stop him."And I'm doing it alone.It should be easy since they are trying to escape. "
(The cat is crispleaf.)
Crispleaf sped through the fighting cats, eyes straight ahead, tail flying out behind him. Come on...just climb up this hill and you're home... he jumped too soon, slipping. As he fell he tried to get a grip on the hill for a head start but he just slid down. His front right leg was in agony and he couldn't feel his paw. "FOX-DUNG!" Crispleaf couldn't have exclaimed it any louder.