Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:35 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Sundapple shook with fear as he blindly ran around, it was his first rel battle, and he had no clue, finally, he spotted a patch of grass and crouched there, trying to calm his raging heart and thoughts. Once or twice he fired insults at dueling cats, mostly because they got too close. " Starclan help me," he whispered. He looked blindly around, yet didn't notice the cat, or cats, preparing to attack him.
@Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Rain's bright blue eyes locked onto a she-cat barreling into battle. " Hmm she seems worthy to battle me!" she hissed, leaping around clan and DS cats alike, she rammed her broad silver and black furred shoulders into the she-cat. " Hi, how are you, prepare for the Rain...." she hissed at the she-cat, her voice like claws. Battering the she-cat's belly, she called upon every battle move she knew.
Alliumeyes was taken so off guard, the claws at her belly weren't felt until the skin was broken. Alarmed, the young warrior leaped away. Fortunately, the lacerations weren't deep enough to gorge her stomach. Alliumeyes narrowed her blue orbs, and circled her opponent. "I assume your name is Rain," she began slowly, using all the menace she had in her voice. "My name is Alliumeyes, and don't you forget it. I'll take you down tonight." The warrior launched herself at Rain, snarling and aiming for her shoulders. However confident she felt, she had no idea what would happen that night.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Ink looked at the cats, his ears flattened. His paws were rooted to the spot he was in, and his gaze flitted nervously. He had no idea how to fight, though hopefully the young tom's size would make others nervous, and reluctant to fight him? But judging on the cats picking their targets around him, it didn't quite seem that way. The former kittypet arched his spine slightly, his thick fur bushing, and his fluffy tail waving behind him like a flag.
He knew how ridiculous it must of appeared to others, but it should of made him look bigger anyways.

@SpiralWhirl
Wolfpaw lick his mother's cheek before surging into battle, his claws unsheathed. He was already a bit bigger than his age was but it made him a bit slow, his eyes scan the battlefield. Until landing on a cat, is that the cat they were talking about? The former kittypet? Has some nerve to join a clan! A slight smirk tug on him but he push it down, Wolfpaw let out a quiet chuckle at what they were doing, however his eyes just studied him. Looking for some sort of weakness, " What a sight to see!" He finally spoke. Breaking the silence, if the apprentice even noticed Wolfpaw was `preying` on him. He began to slowly circle them, his head low but his paws planted firmly on the ground if they tried to unbalance him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

after he had yelled for an attack, russetstar had retreated into the fray of the gathering, quickly thrown into chaos by the dusk syndicate's arrival. now, russetstar wasn't fighting just for riverclan. he was fighting for all four clans now, despite if they got along or not. they needed to band together in times of need, didn't they? and so he would fight. thrashing his tail back and forth, the leader's blue eyes narrowed as he glanced around the area. he was looking for cats to fight off, cats to save-- he had nine lives left, after all. he was expendable.
@woly
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Dodge pushed Lostface off of him and winked at Ebonymist. "I'll be back, darling." He purred before darting off back into the frenzy.
Ebonymist grunted, scraping her paw against the ground. "Is that you, Lostface?" She asked, sniffing the air. "I can barely see thanks to that bozo."
Lostface hisses loudly “ you come back! You die! “ he hisses as he immediately goes to Ebonymist and begins to lick her face “ I’m here. It’s me let’s get you out of here” he says as he begins to carry her a bit.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface hisses loudly “ you come back! You die! “ he hisses as he immediately goes to Ebonymist and begins to lick her face “ I’m here. It’s me let’s get you out of here” he says as he begins to carry her a bit.
Ebonymist licked his face gently, looking up at him with her one eye and giggling slightly, woozy from the blood loss. "We match~" She purred.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Aleka
@Silentshade
@SamCats
@itsyaboirussetbird

Mildpaw looked around the clearing at the fighting cats around him. The young apprentice began to shake, knowing that he was in the middle of a giant brawl against the Dusk Syndicate. Mildpaw looked around for either his brother Thornpaw was around or his mentor Sundapple. He hadn't been taught that much about fighting, so he was hoping he would get out of this battle alive.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Kovu circled around the gathering area, yellow eyes glowing with hatred. He had sharpened his claws just for this occasion.
The Dusk Syndicate fighter looked around for a particular cat or two, already having set his heart on who he was going to fight. "Dumb clan cats, they are already fighting amongst themselves. This will be too easy." He said, a growl in his throat. -already has opponent-

Flame darted into the gathering clearing, looking around for his partner. Halite had told all the less experienced members to have their guard up and find a partner. He was ready to fight, already noticing an apprentice sized clan cat nearby. -already has partner and opponent-

Wildfeather hissed, fur-raising along his back. A fight? I have to find my family and protect them. I saw them come. The shadowclan tom weaved through the fighting cats, eyes wide. He had to find his mate and son. He had to keep them safe.

Ashpaw shied away from the fighting, backing towards his clanmates. The Shadowclan apprentice blinked, shocked. He looked around for anyone who would help him once the fight got to him. -already has partner-

Goldenstep snarled, rearing up to get a better look around. He saw his mate nearby, and possibly his daughters. He growled,
crouching low to the ground. The riverclan tom was prepared for the battle.

Thymeswirl snarled, raking her claws along the ground. How dare Windclan for that! Why did the Syndicate come? OF all times? Great Starclan help us. The thunderclan cat stood her ground nearby some of her clanmates, her fur-raising along her spine.
If someone dared to hurt her or a loved one, she would make them wish they didn't. She could be as fierce as possible if needed.

(All these babies are here for the fight. You know who you are if you are their partners or opponents, Ill mention in a bit. If it don't have anything by them they're open.)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; October 22nd, 2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist licked his face gently, looking up at him with her one eye and giggling slightly, woozy from the blood loss. "We match~" She purred.
He laughs softly “ ... yes we do “ he says sadly as he nuzzles his face with hers “ ..... we do..”He says softly as he begins to put her on his back. “ let’s get you help my love.” He says as he begins to walk being carefully of the battle around him and her

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 23rd, 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Uh oh. Nope, I thought you had one. @RedHead are Donovan and his mother still free? Interested?

(Donovan is still open for one fight, and then yes, Avalanche can handle an apprentice and warrior, she's well-built as well as nimble. She's a pretty good fighter.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post

Flame darted into the gathering clearing, looking around for his partner. Halite had told all the less experienced members to have their guard up and find a partner. He was ready to fight, already noticing an apprentice sized clan cat nearby. -already has partner and opponent-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

c;
Treepaw, while in the midst of all this chaos, was stumbling between cats. She couldn't help it. Too many voices, the one she wanted to listen to the most was drowned out. Then the tensions rose as the leaders started arguing on the Seastones. She was on the brink of panic when she didn't pay attention and ran directly into a familiar feline. This was how the met to begin with. "Oof!" she gasped. The Bengal mix, running straight into the side of Foxpaw. Soon face planting into the ground as her front legs gave out beneath her. Just as quickly as she went down, she was back up on her paws staring at Foxpaw. "I'm sorry!" she blurted out before the familiar face caught her attention. She had run into this apprentice when they were kits. How amusing. "See- Seems like we can't not run into each other... literally... haha," she tried to joke over the other cats before his green hues shifted towards the Seastones. It was clear the apprentice was stressed out, but she couldn't do anything about it right now. She just had to suck it up.
Foxpaw's eyes had widened even more when she had heard the call of attack. She was already surprised by the fact that Blazingstar had declared war on Thunderclan. Her clan. That had gotten her fired up. But then, when new smelling cats entered the clearing that she didn't know, Foxpaw felt fear start to creep into her veins. The apprentice didn't feel fear much, but right now, she was genuinely confused, concerned, and all around not ready for this. But she figured that she should fight. She had been just about to respond to Treepaw when the cats started to battle each other. She cast her orange gaze towards the bengal feline, a spark of excitement and fear lighting her eyes up like flames. "I think we should fight. We need to defend our clan." Foxpaw had never been in a battle before, and her mentor, grandmother, or uncle weren't around to help her. She had to do this on her own. "Be careful." She told Treepaw, hoping that the other molly wouldn't get herself hurt too badly. She would've stayed with her, but Foxpaw wanted to fight. I'll try to make sure she's okay after the battle. As she looked around at the cats starting to throw themselves into battle, She spotted a ginger male that looked easy enough for her to fight. And he had that odd scent on him to. Baring her teeth, Foxpaw leaped towards him, a growl rumbling in her throat. "I don't know who you are, but you better get out right now. This is clan territory you outsider!" Spitting out the words, Foxpaw launched herself towards the tom, claws extended. She was going to put everything she had learned from Snowyclaw so far into this fight. Because this was her time to prove that she was strong.

~~~~~~

@SamCats
(Cinnamonpaw vs. Patch)

The bengal didn't know what happened. One moment, he was simply grooming his fur while listening to the leaders, the next, Blazingstar had declared war on Thunderclan, and then, cats he only knew as the Dusk Syndicate were entering the clearing, declaring war on the clan cats. The tomcat was lost in the confusion of the battle, he couldn't hone in on one cat to fight. There were too many bodies everywhere, too many paws flinging every which way. I don't know what to do! Wild green eyes flicked about as he back away from the fight, worried of what might become of him if he tried to fight someone too large for him to fight.

~~~~~~~~~

@FadingEchoes
(Tornado vs. Fadingechoes)

The black furred tom entered the battle field, his green gaze widening at the thought of battling these cats. He had always been a hunter, but right now, as Halite had needed all the cats he could get, here was Tornado, readying himself to fight these clan cats. As he looked down on the cats fighting, his eyes honed in on a she-cat, not fighting anyone at the moment. Instinct led his muscles, and Tornado ran down the hill, right towards her. As he was getting closer, he extended his claws, stopping right in front of her and swinging up his paw to strike.

~~~~~~~~~

@Lawlipop
(Valiance vs. Honeypool)

Finally! We're doing something about these mouse-brains! Valiance already had her claws out, and she was ready to fight, ready to tear some fur out and cause bloodshed. Her yellow eyes were wide and wild with the thought of the battle coming onto her. There were so many different smells, but they only riled her up even more. She simply threw herself into battle, running towards the first cat she saw. Which happened to be a golden female. Padding towards the she-cat, Valiance gave her a cruel smile. "Well well well... The sucky little clans can't learn their lessons about boundaries. That's what we are here for." Valiance crouched down, a snarl coming across her face. "To teach you that lesson."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; October 22nd, 2017 at 10:24 PM.
Closed Thread