Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM

Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:16 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Can you start? I've got a bit of writer's block)
Sure)
Ayres lifted her head as the sun started to rise,blinking the sleep out of her eyes for a second.She stood up,stretching and sitting down.She was a fairly early riser,so she wasn't sure if the others where awake yet.She glanced at Fleck,remembering what had happened yesterday.She decided to try and not think about it for now.Hunting would help clear her mind.
She stood up,yawning one last time before beginning to walk out of the clearing.Fleck had said she would be helping hunt a lot ,so she might as well get use to it and get into the habit of hunting every morning.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Sure)
Ayres lifted her head as the sun started to rise,blinking the sleep out of her eyes for a second.She stood up,stretching and sitting down.She was a fairly early riser,so she wasn't sure if the others where awake yet.She glanced at Fleck,remembering what had happened yesterday.She decided to try and not think about it for now.Hunting would help clear her mind.
She stood up,yawning one last time before beginning to walk out of the clearing.Fleck had said she would be helping hunt a lot ,so she might as well get use to it and get into the habit of hunting every morning.
DesertRose sniffed the air. The new cat was up. "Are you going Hunting?" the she-kit mewed. DesertRose was almost an exact copy of her mother. Same fur colour, same personality. Only a different eye colour. "Can I come? I'm almost the age of a trainee! I want to learn!" she asked desperately. "I can't do much anymore anyway. I can't play with DaisyPetal cause she's ill and I can't play with DesertMoon cause he's always looking after Daisypetal." The sandy kit sighed. "Please? I just want one adventure!"
Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DesertRose sniffed the air. The new cat was up. "Are you going Hunting?" the she-kit mewed. DesertRose was almost an exact copy of her mother. Same fur colour, same personality. Only a different eye colour. "Can I come? I'm almost the age of a trainee! I want to learn!" she asked desperately. "I can't do much anymore anyway. I can't play with DaisyPetal cause she's ill and I can't play with DesertMoon cause he's always looking after Daisypetal." The sandy kit sighed. "Please? I just want one adventure!"
Ayres looked at the kit nin surprise.She usually didn't accept help,but she felt kind of sorry for the kit." I don't know...do your parents let you out of the clearing?"She asked the kit,looking at DesertMoon and Fleck.If she was the age of a trainee,it would probably be OK,but she didn't want to take the kit along if it wasn't.She knew how protective mothers could be over kits.

Old October 2nd, 2018, 12:02 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Ayres looked at the kit nin surprise.She usually didn't accept help,but she felt kind of sorry for the kit." I don't know...do your parents let you out of the clearing?"She asked the kit,looking at DesertMoon and Fleck.If she was the age of a trainee,it would probably be OK,but she didn't want to take the kit along if it wasn't.She knew how protective mothers could be over kits.
DesertRose looked around anxiously. "Umm, I've never been outside. Apart from when we moved camps a couple times." She knew very well that DesertMoon would be angry with her. Especially after what happened yesterday. But Fleck probably wouldn't care. If anything, he'd blame DesertMoon. But despite the consequences, the kit desperately wanted an adventure, she wanted to take risks and experience the world for herself. "If we go quickly...maybe we'll be back before they wake up. So please can you take me now?" Her little tail was now waving with anticipation.
Old October 5th, 2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheNight View Post
DesertRose looked around anxiously. "Umm, I've never been outside. Apart from when we moved camps a couple times." She knew very well that DesertMoon would be angry with her. Especially after what happened yesterday. But Fleck probably wouldn't care. If anything, he'd blame DesertMoon. But despite the consequences, the kit desperately wanted an adventure, she wanted to take risks and experience the world for herself. "If we go quickly...maybe we'll be back before they wake up. So please can you take me now?" Her little tail was now waving with anticipation.
Ayres thought for a moment.It would be beneficial for the kit to explore.She would learn how to hunt and learn the area.The only downside she could really see was the mother getting mad,or something attacking,but she was a pretty good fighter.When could defend the kit if she needed to.If she got caught she could simply say she was showing the kit around.Eventually,Ayres nodded?"Sure,you can come." She told the kit."Just try not to get into trouble. " She added.
Ayres was no very good at things she had never had expirence in,and kits was one of those. She only had the expirence she had as a kit to know what she did about kits and how mothers treated them,and her twoleg had taken her away from her mother when she was a few moons old.She figured mothers would want them to have expirence, so she didn't think she would get in to much trouble if she let the kit tag along.

Old October 6th, 2018, 02:58 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Ayres thought for a moment.It would be beneficial for the kit to explore.She would learn how to hunt and learn the area.The only downside she could really see was the mother getting mad,or something attacking,but she was a pretty good fighter.When could defend the kit if she needed to.If she got caught she could simply say she was showing the kit around.Eventually,Ayres nodded?"Sure,you can come." She told the kit."Just try not to get into trouble. " She added.
Ayres was no very good at things she had never had expirence in,and kits was one of those. She only had the expirence she had as a kit to know what she did about kits and how mothers treated them,and her twoleg had taken her away from her mother when she was a few moons old.She figured mothers would want them to have expirence, so she didn't think she would get in to much trouble if she let the kit tag along.
DesertRose leaped up and scampered through the bushes. She loved the feel of the dusty ground on her sandy coloured paws but she wanted to feel grass and see trees. "Do you think I could catch something?" She mewed, small tail waving. Deep down, DesertRose was feeling slightly guilty, like she shouldn't be outside but her fear was over taken by her excitement and curiosity
Old October 7th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
DesertRose leaped up and scampered through the bushes. She loved the feel of the dusty ground on her sandy coloured paws but she wanted to feel grass and see trees. "Do you think I could catch something?" She mewed, small tail waving. Deep down, DesertRose was feeling slightly guilty, like she shouldn't be outside but her fear was over taken by her excitement and curiosity
"Maybe."Ayres told the kit,following her out.She glanced back once,but she doubted she would get in trouble for showing the kit around,so when didn't look back again when they were out of the clearing.Her ears were percked and listening for any sign of prey,and she sniffed the air every now and then.To the kit,it may have looked off to randomly stop and sniff the air without explanation, but she was so used to hunting by herself she didn't give one.In her mind,she thought it was common sense to sniff the air for prey,but that was just where she was so use to doing it.

Old October 8th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"Maybe."Ayres told the kit,following her out.She glanced back once,but she doubted she would get in trouble for showing the kit around,so when didn't look back again when they were out of the clearing.Her ears were percked and listening for any sign of prey,and she sniffed the air every now and then.To the kit,it may have looked off to randomly stop and sniff the air without explanation, but she was so used to hunting by herself she didn't give one.In her mind,she thought it was common sense to sniff the air for prey,but that was just where she was so use to doing it.
DesertRose noticed that Ayres would stop every now and then and sniff. The kit began to do the same, lots of different smells flooding her nostrils. Because she had never been outside before, everything smelt so fresh and different. There were smells of grass and leaves and some flowers. "What does prey smell like, exactly?" DesertRose only knew the smell of dead prey and her mother's milk. She was sure the scent must be meaty...but she was only picking up plant scents.
Old October 12th, 2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
DesertRose noticed that Ayres would stop every now and then and sniff. The kit began to do the same, lots of different smells flooding her nostrils. Because she had never been outside before, everything smelt so fresh and different. There were smells of grass and leaves and some flowers. "What does prey smell like, exactly?" DesertRose only knew the smell of dead prey and her mother's milk. She was sure the scent must be meaty...but she was only picking up plant scents.
"It smells similar to freshkill."Agree explained,"But it has a kinda stronger scent.Depending on what you are hunting,it can sometimes smell different,but they always have that fresher scent to it sense it is alive."Ayres explained,going over the explanation in her head.If someone had told her that,she would just be more confused.She was not really sure how to describe it though,so she hoped it had at least helped a little.

Last edited by Static; October 12th, 2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 03:38 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"It smells similar to freshkill."Agree explained,"But it has a kinda stronger scent.Depending on what you are hunting,it can sometimes smell different,but they always have that fresher scent to it sense it is alive."Ayres explained,going over the explanation in her head.If someone had told her that,she would just be more confused.She was not really sure how to describe it though,so she hoped it had at least helped a little.
"Okay. I don't think there's any around here though" she mewed but was prepared to be wrong. "Ayres, do you know how to use healing herbs?" The sandy she-kit asked. Her mother, DesertMoon, was a healer when she was in the syndicate and told her a lot about herbs and how they look and smell and what they do.