Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM

Old September 30th, 2018, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"We were in the Dusk Syndicate together. I was incredibly ambitious and I guess you could say power hungry. Every cat knew I wanted to be commander. Some may have even been sure, convinced that I was going to become commander soon. Even Halite himself knew I wanted the position so badly. Then, the syndicate was attacked and we were driven out of our home. Fox was sort of my number 2, my closest friend, my ally...I promised him that when I became commander I would make him co-commander. Of course, that never happened. We went our separate ways. We drifted apart. We saw eachother fairly often but...it just wasn't the same. Fox wasn't the same cat he had been in the syndicate. I think he was quite fond of my mate, Aria, too." Fleck stared at the ground as he walked, feeling slightly guilty for taking Fox's life. It was true, Fox was his closest friend. They did most things together. The Tom remembered when Fox had killed a fleeing, cowardly Thunderclan cat at the gathering battle. The past is the past. I can't control what happened or what is going to happen. I can only control what is happening now. he thought, bitterly.
She recognized the name.She recalled Fleck's from stories to.Fox had told her multiple times how he was probably the only cat he respected in the syndicate.It was hard to remember most of what he had told her,and that was why she was just remembering the names,but any of the stories with Fleck in it had always been good.They had apparently fought side by side together,and when they did,it was extremely hard to beat them.So what happened?Did one simple quarrel over a She-cat cause them to become distant?She thought maybe they had just got caught up in their own ambition to become leader and decided to leave it at that.She wanted to keep the stories about her father good ones,and she wanted to picture him as a good cat.She walked in silence for a while,thinking about what Fleck had said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 1st, 2018, 11:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
She recognized the name.She recalled Fleck's from stories to.Fox had told her multiple times how he was probably the only cat he respected in the syndicate.It was hard to remember most of what he had told her,and that was why she was just remembering the names,but any of the stories with Fleck in it had always been good.They had apparently fought side by side together,and when they did,it was extremely hard to beat them.So what happened?Did one simple quarrel over a She-cat cause them to become distant?She thought maybe they had just got caught up in their own ambition to become leader and decided to leave it at that.She wanted to keep the stories about her father good ones,and she wanted to picture him as a good cat.She walked in silence for a while,thinking about what Fleck had said.
After a little bit of walking, the two cats finally arrived at the circle of bushes the former syndicate cats had made their home for the past few seasons. Aria was lying in her nest, DesertMoon holding a couple of leaves on her wound. "Aria. This is Aryes..." The Tom hesitated "Fox's daughter." he gulped. The black she-cat was silent for a few moments then she sat up straight, blinking. "Aryes? Welcome!" she mewed. "If there's anything we can do for you...if you need anything...just say. Fox was a good friend of ours. We want to repay you." Clearly, Aria's motherly instincts were kicking in.
Old October 1st, 2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
After a little bit of walking, the two cats finally arrived at the circle of bushes the former syndicate cats had made their home for the past few seasons. Aria was lying in her nest, DesertMoon holding a couple of leaves on her wound. "Aria. This is Aryes..." The Tom hesitated "Fox's daughter." he gulped. The black she-cat was silent for a few moments then she sat up straight, blinking. "Aryes? Welcome!" she mewed. "If there's anything we can do for you...if you need anything...just say. Fox was a good friend of ours. We want to repay you." Clearly, Aria's motherly instincts were kicking in.
"You don't need to repay me!I only met him a few times."Agree told them,not use to all of the attention.She usually enjoyed solitude more,so she wasn't use to seeing so many cats at once.At least now she knew why fleck hadn't stayed.There had been more than one cat in the group.
"I'm sorry about attacking you."She told Aria,feeling guilty about attacking when there was no need to.That had always been one thing she hated about herself.She attacked first and asked questions later.Sometimes it turned out good,but most of the time,She ended up attacking a cat like Aria that meant no harm.

Old October 1st, 2018, 01:43 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"You don't need to repay me!I only met him a few times."Agree told them,not use to all of the attention.She usually enjoyed solitude more,so she wasn't use to seeing so many cats at once.At least now she knew why fleck hadn't stayed.There had been more than one cat in the group.
"I'm sorry about attacking you."She told Aria,feeling guilty about attacking when there was no need to.That had always been one thing she hated about herself.She attacked first and asked questions later.Sometimes it turned out good,but most of the time,She ended up attacking a cat like Aria that meant no harm.
Aura rushed into the bushes, a squirrel in her jaws. "This is all I could find." The white she-cat mewed, dropping it next to her mother. "Oh, not for me. For our new friend here. This is Aryes. She's Fox's daughter"
Aura nodded a welcome to the she-cat and shyly dropped the squirrel at her feet. "I remember Fox. But not much about him though. But he was a friend and a help to us in our times of need so the least we can do is give his kit a home."
"Only if you wish to stay here though. Stay as long or as little as you like" Aria mewed. During all this, DesertMoon was noticeably quiet.
Old October 1st, 2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Aura rushed into the bushes, a squirrel in her jaws. "This is all I could find." The white she-cat mewed, dropping it next to her mother. "Oh, not for me. For our new friend here. This is Aryes. She's Fox's daughter"
Aura nodded a welcome to the she-cat and shyly dropped the squirrel at her feet. "I remember Fox. But not much about him though. But he was a friend and a help to us in our times of need so the least we can do is give his kit a home."
"Only if you wish to stay here though. Stay as long or as little as you like" Aria mewed. During all this, DesertMoon was noticeably quiet.
"I'm not a kit."Ayres told her,ears flattening slightly.She had told Fleck she would join the group,but she wanted to see how much she liked being in a group."I'll stay for a little bit for now."She told them,looking at DesertMoon.Maybe she was just shy?She didn't worry about it for now and turned back to the others,but something in the back of her mind told her it was because she was here.

Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:10 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"I'm not a kit."Ayres told her,ears flattening slightly.She had told Fleck she would join the group,but she wanted to see how much she liked being in a group."I'll stay for a little bit for now."She told them,looking at DesertMoon.Maybe she was just shy?She didn't worry about it for now and turned back to the others,but something in the back of her mind told her it was because she was here.
Fleck snuck over to DesertMoon. "Problem?" he muttered in her ear. The she-cat didn't speak at first but eventually spoke after pulling her kits closer. "You said we wouldn't be accepting any other cats..." She mewed quietly. "Aryes isn't just another cat...She's essentially taking Fox's place. She's not suspicious or dangerous."
"I'm just trying to look out for my kits." She frowned. "DaisyPetal is incredibly thin, she's not eating, she's shivering every now and then...spending most of her time sleeping, not crying for food"
"Not my problem if you can't feed her yourself. You're her mother!"
"YOU'RE HER FATHER! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HELPED ME? NAME ONE TIME! " She lashed out at him, lunging for his face with her unsheathed claws. He leaped back in time. "Leave me and my kits alone. As soon as they're old enough and well enough to travel, I'm taking them away from here. They'll be better off without hanging around a toxic cat like you. I don't know what I ever saw in you." DesertMoon wailed. Fleck just cruelly laughed. "Aryes," he turned to the she-cat "You can sleep over there with Aura. We have a spare best now Dash has left."
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Fleck snuck over to DesertMoon. "Problem?" he muttered in her ear. The she-cat didn't speak at first but eventually spoke after pulling her kits closer. "You said we wouldn't be accepting any other cats..." She mewed quietly. "Aryes isn't just another cat...She's essentially taking Fox's place. She's not suspicious or dangerous."
"I'm just trying to look out for my kits." She frowned. "DaisyPetal is incredibly thin, she's not eating, she's shivering every now and then...spending most of her time sleeping, not crying for food"
"Not my problem if you can't feed her yourself. You're her mother!"
"YOU'RE HER FATHER! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HELPED ME? NAME ONE TIME! " She lashed out at him, lunging for his face with her unsheathed claws. He leaped back in time. "Leave me and my kits alone. As soon as they're old enough and well enough to travel, I'm taking them away from here. They'll be better off without hanging around a toxic cat like you. I don't know what I ever saw in you." DesertMoon wailed. Fleck just cruelly laughed. "Aryes," he turned to the she-cat "You can sleep over there with Aura. We have a spare best now Dash has left."
Ayres nodded,feeling like she should have intervened. Was Fleck really the cat he claimed to be?He had just lashed out at ba Queen,and he seemed to not care what happened to the kits.She glanced at Aria,wondering if she had seen what had happened.Was this something normalthat always happened?She ddidn't say anything,but turned back to Fleck.
" Thank you."She told him,but it wasn't in the cheerful and curious voice she had been talking to him in.There was now a hint of doubt in it that she couldn't hide.

Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:59 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Ayres nodded,feeling like she should have intervened. Was Fleck really the cat he claimed to be?He had just lashed out at ba Queen,and he seemed to not care what happened to the kits.She glanced at Aria,wondering if she had seen what had happened.Was this something normalthat always happened?She ddidn't say anything,but turned back to Fleck.
" Thank you."She told him,but it wasn't in the cheerful and curious voice she had been talking to him in.There was now a hint of doubt in it that she couldn't hide.
(Would you like to do a time skip?)
Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
(Would you like to do a time skip?)
Sure)

Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:11 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Sure)
(Can you start? I've got a bit of writer's block)