Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:47 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM

Old September 27th, 2018, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck continued at the speed he was going, racing towards the she-cat, who had now stopped. He crashed into her and pinned her to the dusty ground. The brown and white she-cat wriggled around and the black and white Tom lost his grip. He then fell on top of her and they wrestled around on the floor. "You trespassed In my clearing. Did you really think I'd give up that easily?" he hissed, scratching the she-cat's face. She then retaliated and kicked him in the stomach with her hind legs, winding him. "Give up. Stop fighting me. I'm not going to kill you...yet. Just tell me why you're here. Were you looking for some kits to steal? Cats to kill for fun?" he growled, out of breath.
"I was just looking for prey!"Ayres hissed at him,trying to claw at the tom's belly as she did.Why didn't he help his companion!They have to be siblings,or mates or something!She still had energy left,but she didn't want to spend it all on struggling when she would need it to run as soon as he got off.She quit squirming and kicking,also knowing he was larger and stronger than her,despite her being large herself."I saw the clearing and thought i saw some rabbits,but it was just you sleeping,but i didn't think i would be able to get around without being heard.I was afraid you would attack if i tried to sneak away."She told him.Lies.She hadn't thought he was a rabbit.She had thought they had some rabbits or mice in their clearing.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; September 27th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old September 28th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
"I was just looking for prey!"Ayres hissed at him,trying to claw at the tom's belly as she did.Why didn't he help his companion!They have to be siblings,or mates or something!She still had energy left,but she didn't want to spend it all on struggling when she would need it to run as soon as he got off.She quit squirming and kicking,also knowing he was larger and stronger than her,despite her being large herself."I saw the clearing and thought i saw some rabbits,but it was just you sleeping,but i didn't think i would be able to get around without being heard.I was afraid you would attack if i tried to sneak away."She told him.Lies.She hadn't thought he was a rabbit.She had thought they had some rabbits or mice in their clearing.
"So you were trying to steal our prey then? Foolish She-cat. You look barely 12 moons old." He mocked her, despite the fact that she was almost the same size as him. "You smell strange. Where are you from anyway?" The Tom relaxed, realising she wasn't as hostile as he thought she would be. He let go of her, trusting her to stay and talk and not run away. If she runs she's going to get hurt
Old September 28th, 2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
"So you were trying to steal our prey then? Foolish She-cat. You look barely 12 moons old." He mocked her, despite the fact that she was almost the same size as him. "You smell strange. Where are you from anyway?" The Tom relaxed, realising she wasn't as hostile as he thought she would be. He let go of her, trusting her to stay and talk and not run away. If she runs she's going to get hurt
"I travel around."Ayres told the tom.As he let go of her,she leaped up.She was about to run before having second thoughts.He had caught up to her pretty easy,and he clearly had more experience than her.She decided to wait for now.He didn't look like he would attack just yet."And for your information tom-cat,I'm twenty moons old!"She retorted.She sat down in front of the tom,curling her tail around her paws.She looked the tom over for the first time. He clearly had some experience in fighting.More than her anyway.Then again,he did look older than her.Most experience came with age.

Old September 28th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"I travel around."Ayres told the tom.As he let go of her,she leaped up.She was about to run before having second thoughts.He had caught up to her pretty easy,and he clearly had more experience than her.She decided to wait for now.He didn't look like he would attack just yet."And for your information tom-cat,I'm twenty moons old!"She retorted.She sat down in front of the tom,curling her tail around her paws.She looked the tom over for the first time. He clearly had some experience in fighting.More than her anyway.Then again,he did look older than her.Most experience came with age.
The older Tom smirked. "Hmm. I like your attitude. Would you like to join our group? You can fill your stomach with prey and have a comfy, sheltered place to rest, so long as you chip in and help us hunt."
Maybe she can replace Fox. That Lazy old pile of bones was useless once the syndicate was chased out of it's territory. Fleck sat up straight now, grooming all the dirt from his white fur and waving his tail as he patiently waited for the she-cat's answer. "What's your name anyway?"
Old September 28th, 2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
The older Tom smirked. "Hmm. I like your attitude. Would you like to join our group? You can fill your stomach with prey and have a comfy, sheltered place to rest, so long as you chip in and help us hunt."
Maybe she can replace Fox. That Lazy old pile of bones was useless once the syndicate was chased out of it's territory. Fleck sat up straight now, grooming all the dirt from his white fur and waving his tail as he patiently waited for the she-cat's answer. "What's your name anyway?"
Ayres thought for a moment.A group would diffidently be beneficial."Yeah.Ill join."She told him.If she didn't like the group,she could just lave right?She knew she could be to trusting sometimes,but this tom didn't seem to bad.If he truly was,he would have killed her when she first trespassed.
She heard his second question and snapped out of thought."My name is Ayres. And yours?"She asked him curiously.

Old September 28th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Ayres thought for a moment.A group would diffidently be beneficial."Yeah.Ill join."She told him.If she didn't like the group,she could just lave right?She knew she could be to trusting sometimes,but this tom didn't seem to bad.If he truly was,he would have killed her when she first trespassed.
She heard his second question and snapped out of thought."My name is Ayres. And yours?"She asked him curiously.
"Ayres...well you don't sound like a Kittypet, that's for sure. At least you're not a clan cat. Who were your parents?" The Tom mewed. "I'm Fleck." He replied, turning to walk back to the bushes. He signalled for Ayres to follow him.
Old September 28th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
"Ayres...well you don't sound like a Kittypet, that's for sure. At least you're not a clan cat. Who were your parents?" The Tom mewed. "I'm Fleck." He replied, turning to walk back to the bushes. He signalled for Ayres to follow him.
Ayres followed fleck,answering his question as she did."My father is a dusk syndicate cat named Fox."She answered while following.She thought of a quick answer about her mother.If she found out she was a former kittypet,or related to a kittypet in any way,He would probably attack again.He acted like he hated them."And my mom was a rouge named Roxie."She told him.She felt she was pretty good at lying,so she hoped he wouldnt ask anymore about her family.She was completely unaware that he would probably care more about her father than her mother.

Last edited by Static; September 29th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old September 29th, 2018, 02:11 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Agree followed fleck,answering his question as she did."My father is a dusk syndicate cat named Fox."She answered while following.She thought of a quick answer about her mother.If she found out she was a former kittypet,or related to a kittypet in any way,He would probably attack again.He acted like he hated them."And my mom was a rouge named Roxie."She told him.She felt she was pretty good at lying,so she hoped he wouldnt ask anymore about her family.She was completely unaware that he would probably care more about her father than her mother.
Fleck stopped. Fox...I know that name anywhere. She said Mentioned the syndicate, too, so she can't mean any other cat. "Fox? That Lousy Flea-pelt died ages ago. If you're looking for him, he's not here." The black spotted Tom calmed himself down then continued walking, hoping she wouldn't question him further. She probably never knew him. She probably doesn't know it was me who killed him. And I won't tell her. She's not out for revenge.
Old September 29th, 2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Fleck stopped. Fox...I know that name anywhere. She said Mentioned the syndicate, too, so she can't mean any other cat. "Fox? That Lousy Flea-pelt died ages ago. If you're looking for him, he's not here." The black spotted Tom calmed himself down then continued walking, hoping she wouldn't question him further. She probably never knew him. She probably doesn't know it was me who killed him. And I won't tell her. She's not out for revenge.
Ayres looked shocked for a minute,but got over it in a few minutes. It wasn't that she was not sad.She had just expected this answer when he had stopped coming suddenly.There was only a few logical answers to why henwould have stopped visiting withoutnwarning,and him being dead was the top one on the list.She didn't pester him anymore about how he died and just assumed he had died in a fight with another rouge or something."So,how did you know him?"And asked,guessing where probably enemies sense he had gotten angry when she mentioned him.

Old September 30th, 2018, 02:40 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Ayres looked shocked for a minute,but got over it in a few minutes. It wasn't that she was not sad.She had just expected this answer when he had stopped coming suddenly.There was only a few logical answers to why henwould have stopped visiting withoutnwarning,and him being dead was the top one on the list.She didn't pester him anymore about how he died and just assumed he had died in a fight with another rouge or something."So,how did you know him?"And asked,guessing where probably enemies sense he had gotten angry when she mentioned him.
"We were in the Dusk Syndicate together. I was incredibly ambitious and I guess you could say power hungry. Every cat knew I wanted to be commander. Some may have even been sure, convinced that I was going to become commander soon. Even Halite himself knew I wanted the position so badly. Then, the syndicate was attacked and we were driven out of our home. Fox was sort of my number 2, my closest friend, my ally...I promised him that when I became commander I would make him co-commander. Of course, that never happened. We went our separate ways. We drifted apart. We saw eachother fairly often but...it just wasn't the same. Fox wasn't the same cat he had been in the syndicate. I think he was quite fond of my mate, Aria, too." Fleck stared at the ground as he walked, feeling slightly guilty for taking Fox's life. It was true, Fox was his closest friend. They did most things together. The Tom remembered when Fox had killed a fleeing, cowardly Thunderclan cat at the gathering battle. The past is the past. I can't control what happened or what is going to happen. I can only control what is happening now. he thought, bitterly.