Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old October 13th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default The Abandoned Twolegplace

The abandoned twolegplace is situated on a hill, surrounded by a dense thicket of spruce trees. Quaint and quiet, it has been forgotten for seasons, letting fauna and flora seep into its walls. The twolegplace is rundown and forgotten, made of rotting wood and rusted metal. Its roof is tall and seems to scrape the sky. It would be considered a beautiful sight, if there wasn't a disgusting scent of rotting wood coming from it. The scent masks most other smells, creating a protective barrier for all of its feline inhabitants. Inside, there is furniture scattered around loosely, creating an odd aura of eeriness. Many rats and mice are found in its walls, as well as rabbits that have secured the front lawn of the twolegplace. Only every once and a while, twolegs many come across it while hiking; most of the time they bring their dogs with them. The house is inhabited by a cat by the name of Wyndam. The she-cat is very aggressive and protective of her territory that stretches from the twolegplace into the forest by a few fonxlengths. The cats that live in the surrounding forest know not to go near to rundown twolegplace, as Wyndam searches her borders almost constantly, in an almost obsessive way.

(Please VM me before posting.)

Last edited by Brunch; October 13th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Something or Other

Default Re: The Abandoned Twolegplace

@Fuzzyfeline

The abandoned twoleg den was dank and musty, reeking of the rotting wood that surrounded the she-cat. Though it felt like she was eternally wrinkling her nose at the putrid scent, she admired the place for its hospitality. Prey was plentiful, and in the cold seasons, there was something over her head to keep the weather out; it was difficult for Wyndam to imagine being anywhere else. But yet, she half-wished she could be somewhere where she didn't have to continuously prowl her borders, or chase cats daily out of her den. It's good exercise. She had always reminded herself. It was true, yet living such a lonely life was horrid, in Wyndam's opinion. I have to protect my home. Was her excuse as to why she always drove away the cats that strolled up to the musty den. But still, regret pricked her pelt every time a possibly friendly cat's hindquarters would disappear in the distance.
Now she stood, gazing out of a broken windowsill, Wyndam seemed to be inanimate, perhaps just another valuable that was left by the former owners of the twolegplace. But quickly, she whipped her head from side to side. From her perch, she could see everything of the depressing front lawn. This was how the she-cat typically spent her days: protecting her territory. Out of the right corner of her emerald eye, she saw a quick spurt of movement. Staying perfectly still, her breathing shallow and hard, she saw a young hare creeping out into the open. Rabbits were one of her favorite treats. They were stupid, so easy to catch, and their flesh had a certain taste that was hard to replicate. Leaping here would make too much of a sound. she thought with a small flick of her tail. Wyndam's fur was slowly ruffled by the wind as it streaked from the rabbit to her. She recognized that she was downwind. And slowly, she leaped from her perch onto the dust and grime-ridden floor, stealthily slithering over to a hole in the wall. It was right before the young rabbit, and she quietly snuck herself through the hole. Once she had made it to the other side, she waggled her hindquarters, readying herself to pounce. But another rustle caught her attention, as well as the young hare. It streaked in the opposite direction. Wyndam let it go, though, more curious of the other rustling than the rabbit. Parting her maw, she let the scents flow in. Cat!
"Who's there!?" She howled in a rage, "you scared my prey away!"

Last edited by Brunch; October 13th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old October 14th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSpookyCloud View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

The abandoned twoleg den was dank and musty, reeking of the rotting wood that surrounded the she-cat. Though it felt like she was eternally wrinkling her nose at the putrid scent, she admired the place for its hospitality. Prey was plentiful, and in the cold seasons, there was something over her head to keep the weather out; it was difficult for Wyndam to imagine being anywhere else. But yet, she half-wished she could be somewhere where she didn't have to continuously prowl her borders, or chase cats daily out of her den. It's good exercise. She had always reminded herself. It was true, yet living such a lonely life was horrid, in Wyndam's opinion. I have to protect my home. Was her excuse as to why she always drove away the cats that strolled up to the musty den. But still, regret pricked her pelt every time a possibly friendly cat's hindquarters would disappear in the distance.
Now she stood, gazing out of a broken windowsill, Wyndam seemed to be inanimate, perhaps just another valuable that was left by the former owners of the twolegplace. But quickly, she whipped her head from side to side. From her perch, she could see everything of the depressing front lawn. This was how the she-cat typically spent her days: protecting her territory. Out of the right corner of her emerald eye, she saw a quick spurt of movement. Staying perfectly still, her breathing shallow and hard, she saw a young hare creeping out into the open. Rabbits were one of her favorite treats. They were stupid, so easy to catch, and their flesh had a certain taste that was hard to replicate. Leaping here would make too much of a sound. she thought with a small flick of her tail. Wyndam's fur was slowly ruffled by the wind as it streaked from the rabbit to her. She recognized that she was downwind. And slowly, she leaped from her perch onto the dust and grime-ridden floor, stealthily slithering over to a hole in the wall. It was right before the young rabbit, and she quietly snuck herself through the hole. Once she had made it to the other side, she waggled her hindquarters, readying herself to pounce. But another rustle caught her attention, as well as the young hare. It streaked in the opposite direction. Wyndam let it go, though, more curious of the other rustling than the rabbit. Parting her maw, she let the scents flow in. Cat!
"Who's there!?" She howled in a rage, "you scared my prey away!"

A ginger tom made his way through long chilled grass his thick fur easily keeping out the slight chill in the air. With the tall trees around him this feline was well sheltered anyway. The tom wasn't really going anywhere in particular just wondering around, he didn't have a place to call his forever home and really just slept when tired and eat when he wanted to. It was a good life, a simple life. Karma did get in quite a few squabbles though, he just didn't after with everyone. You should be able to hunt where you like to when you want to not be run off for being on their "territory" . Honestly it was mouse brained.
With a sigh the ginger tom lazily made his way through the grass, his stomach rumbled reminding him to catch some good soon. This looks like a good enough place to stop as any. He thought as a tall twoleg den came into view. It was large and stretched taller then some of the trees around it but a stitch came from it witch was quite ghastly. Though it'd be better then nothing. Bet rats and stuff enjoy it. The tom added tom himself pushing forward. A whiff of rabbit caught is tongue and he remembered he was hungry yet again. The stomach of rotting wood did fill the air but if you blocked that out there were plenty of rich prey smells. Not to worried about losing all the prey since this land smelled so rich in prey animals.
A breath escaped Karma as he wiggled closer to the house unaware of the car no more then a few fox lengths away. Bounding over a rock the ginger tom found himself overwhelmed with cat scent that he'd not really been paying attention to. With motion ahead of him the tom pushed on until a snarl was heard just though the next patch of grass. Either a few paw steps Karma stepped into the molly's view and looked over the emerald eyed feline with his amber red orbs. "Oh my apologies madam." He commented his voice full of sarcasm. Honestly he wasn't really sorry that he'd scared the other cat's prey away, she'd probably be able to get it if she really tired. Calm as can be he took a step farther out of the thick grass and twitched the top of his tail. " Don't know if your capable of knowing, Karma may catch up to you if you do." The tom added strategically using his name just to see if she could possibly catch that. It'd be quite interesting if she could.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

A ginger tom made his way through long chilled grass his thick fur easily keeping out the slight chill in the air. With the tall trees around him this feline was well sheltered anyway. The tom wasn't really going anywhere in particular just wondering around, he didn't have a place to call his forever home and really just slept when tired and eat when he wanted to. It was a good life, a simple life. Karma did get in quite a few squabbles though, he just didn't after with everyone. You should be able to hunt where you like to when you want to not be run off for being on their "territory" . Honestly it was mouse brained.
With a sigh the ginger tom lazily made his way through the grass, his stomach rumbled reminding him to catch some good soon. This looks like a good enough place to stop as any. He thought as a tall twoleg den came into view. It was large and stretched taller then some of the trees around it but a stitch came from it witch was quite ghastly. Though it'd be better then nothing. Bet rats and stuff enjoy it. The tom added tom himself pushing forward. A whiff of rabbit caught is tongue and he remembered he was hungry yet again. The stomach of rotting wood did fill the air but if you blocked that out there were plenty of rich prey smells. Not to worried about losing all the prey since this land smelled so rich in prey animals.
A breath escaped Karma as he wiggled closer to the house unaware of the car no more then a few fox lengths away. Bounding over a rock the ginger tom found himself overwhelmed with cat scent that he'd not really been paying attention to. With motion ahead of him the tom pushed on until a snarl was heard just though the next patch of grass. Either a few paw steps Karma stepped into the molly's view and looked over the emerald eyed feline with his amber red orbs. "Oh my apologies madam." He commented his voice full of sarcasm. Honestly he wasn't really sorry that he'd scared the other cat's prey away, she'd probably be able to get it if she really tired. Calm as can be he took a step farther out of the thick grass and twitched the top of his tail. " Don't know if your capable of knowing, Karma may catch up to you if you do." The tom added strategically using his name just to see if she could possibly catch that. It'd be quite interesting if she could.
That mouse-brained brat! A small growl emitted from Wyndam's throat. She quickly drew her paw to the side of her head, poised to strike at the slightest movement. The tom was trespassing on her territory, yet showed no sign of remorse, let alone fear? Though the she-cat was skinny, she was tall and lanky, standing higher than most cats. She was quite the fearsome cat, wasn't she? "You-" she growled, almost enthusiastically at the thought of fighting the tom, "you just lost me the best rabbit I've seen here in moons!" With this, Wyndam brought her paw back to the ground, stamping in her anger. Behind her, her brown tail whipped, and her brown-tipped ears folded back across her head. She met the amber-eyed tom's gaze, her emerald eyes themselves narrowed. As her opposite spoke, she gave him an inquiring look, perhaps at how clunkily worded his sentence was. "Karma?" she whispered, shaking her head, a laugh coming from her parted lips. But as she stepped back from the tom, her mind started to whir like one of the twoleg machines.
"Karma?" she repeated, sarcasm now dripping her mew. "That's your name, yes?" Humor now riddled her features. The tom acted as though he were a kit! Not knowing how to hunt, as well as crossing into her territory, not to mention the fact that he was childish enough to give away his name in that way. Her nose crinkled as she tried to understand the tom's motives. Was Karma a tresspasser, perhaps intent upon stealing the precious piece of land that she rightfully owned? Well, she thought with scowl, he won't get it!

Last edited by Brunch; October 15th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old October 21st, 2018, 09:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSpookyCloud View Post
That mouse-brained brat! A small growl emitted from Wyndam's throat. She quickly drew her paw to the side of her head, poised to strike at the slightest movement. The tom was trespassing on her territory, yet showed no sign of remorse, let alone fear? Though the she-cat was skinny, she was tall and lanky, standing higher than most cats. She was quite the fearsome cat, wasn't she? "You-" she growled, almost enthusiastically at the thought of fighting the tom, "you just lost me the best rabbit I've seen here in moons!" With this, Wyndam brought her paw back to the ground, stamping in her anger. Behind her, her brown tail whipped, and her brown-tipped ears folded back across her head. She met the amber-eyed tom's gaze, her emerald eyes themselves narrowed. As her opposite spoke, she gave him an inquiring look, perhaps at how clunkily worded his sentence was. "Karma?" she whispered, shaking her head, a laugh coming from her parted lips. But as she stepped back from the tom, her mind started to whir like one of the twoleg machines.
"Karma?" she repeated, sarcasm now dripping her mew. "That's your name, yes?" Humor now riddled her features. The tom acted as though he were a kit! Not knowing how to hunt, as well as crossing into her territory, not to mention the fact that he was childish enough to give away his name in that way. Her nose crinkled as she tried to understand the tom's motives. Was Karma a tresspasser, perhaps intent upon stealing the precious piece of land that she rightfully owned? Well, she thought with scowl, he won't get it!

The tom just stood there as she growled and prepared a strike, he seemed fearless though it might be that he was crazy. Not even flinching at an odious angry cat. Let me tell you, angry mollies are not the type of cat you want to deal with unprepared. No, they can be some fearsome cats, especially if they are guarding kits. At her words he tipped his head. Surely she was over exaggerating, that rabbit couldn't had been the best one she'd seen in moons. It was still want no more then half a moon ago. Still he just flicked his ear and dismissed this if the molly wished to claim him for scaring "the best piece of prey" off so be it. She really does get rielled up easily doesn't she? The ginger make thought studying the feline before him as she had a rant about him trespassing and scaring off her prey.
As she began chucking he knew she'd gotten it, such an easy thing like that he'd been surprised if she hadn't. Now as her voice changed to sarcasm her flicked his ear back annoyed by her comment. We can play this game, just be prepared kitty. With a huff Karma lashed his tail a single time before resuming his clam poster, paws planted nearly on the ground. "And what if it is? Nothing to it." He meowed with a flick of his tail dismissing it entirely. "You think I'd give it away so simply if I did? No, I'm no kit." The ginger tom added. Honestly looking back he thought his words had been a bit to childish but would he admit that? No! Fluffing up his fur to read it if dew and grass stains the tom scanned over the molly once more, her emerald eyes seemed to be like ice sharp enough to slice though a cat. Way to tense, she's probably so lonely it's laughable. The tom added to himself finding this encounter to be quite amusing. "So kitty what's your name. I so kindly gave you mind care to return the favor?" Karma asking a bit of humor itching into his voice. What would she do?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all