Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little finder <33
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:31 PM
Bitternpaw Family Finder!
by silver.
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:29 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:26 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:15 PM

Old July 13th, 2022, 03:51 PM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: The Shed (Open)

He let out a puff. "I live here." he scowled. Steele didn'tlike explaining things to new cats @Birdspirit

Last edited by Rainee; July 13th, 2022 at 03:51 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:59 AM

My Mood: Angelic

She sensed that he was annoyed, it amused her a little, so she decided against asking any more questions and instead she said "Alright, well I'm going to go take a nap.". She padded over to a corner, lay down and closed her eyes. Her dreams were full of vivid colors and vague whispers.
@Rainee
Old August 3rd, 2022, 06:14 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Blossomflight entered the strange shed she had found. Many questions whent through her head like, 'is anybody here?' 'Is there prey somewhere?' 'am i unwelcome?' She looked around a bit, and saw two other cats. she tried to hide in the shadows near the two... but it wasnt very affective because she was a bright white with highlighter orange splotches and striking green eyes.
Old August 26th, 2022, 01:31 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Frost left Sorrow’s yard in the early dawn light, sneaking carefully to avoid arousing any attention. He wanted to just leave and go on his merry way without talking to anyone.

He’d still been somewhat awake when he overheard Badge calling him “a soft excuse for a cat”. That, for Frost, was the tipping point. He wasn’t interested in training with Badge again. Hell, if he even saw that cat he’d probably claw his ears off. What could Frost have possibly done to warrant such a classification?

Frost steamed about it for some time, but eventually he decided it wasn’t worth his time. He wasn’t going to waste energy thinking about a cat as odd as Badge. At least he’d gotten a little bit of training out of the cat.

After wandering back into the Twolegplace, he found his way into a new yard. A large structure of some kind sat behind the nest, which itself looked quiet. Curious, Frost peeked his head into this structure. He wondered if there was any prey inside.

{open}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 26th, 2022, 03:21 PM
riptide

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Frost left Sorrow’s yard in the early dawn light, sneaking carefully to avoid arousing any attention. He wanted to just leave and go on his merry way without talking to anyone.

He’d still been somewhat awake when he overheard Badge calling him “a soft excuse for a cat”. That, for Frost, was the tipping point. He wasn’t interested in training with Badge again. Hell, if he even saw that cat he’d probably claw his ears off. What could Frost have possibly done to warrant such a classification?

Frost steamed about it for some time, but eventually he decided it wasn’t worth his time. He wasn’t going to waste energy thinking about a cat as odd as Badge. At least he’d gotten a little bit of training out of the cat.

After wandering back into the Twolegplace, he found his way into a new yard. A large structure of some kind sat behind the nest, which itself looked quiet. Curious, Frost peeked his head into this structure. He wondered if there was any prey inside.

{open}
Hawkkit

Weird. Her mind muttered, followed by other indistinct and unimportant observations of her surroundings. She was in the twoleg place, the one that cats in her clan were always on about. It was said to be dangerous, but so far, she hadn't run into any issues. But, she was very hungry. She didn't know how to hunt, but she had observed other cats rummage around in these big green things, and come out with food. They stunk! She attempted to jump in one but failed, for her frail structure couldn't muster up anything to tackle the smelly green thingy. She had eaten a piece of crow-food, but that was just one small supplement keeping her alive of the past three days.

The small kitten wandered about an alleyway, coming across many big structures that the twolegs lived in. Behind one, she began to slow as a strong scent overwhelmed her. Cat. Or, cats. She was just a kit, so no training came across for her at any point of her life, but she was able to scent more than one cat in a space. Warily, the glossy eyed molly peeked around the corner, seeing yet another weird structure, and a cat standing before it. The cats head was inside the configuration, not seeming to notice the kit. She scented food, and silenced all the voices in her head roaring about safety. Quickening her pace, she came up behind the bigger cat, completely unaware of how the cat may react to her sudden presence.

"Hi!" She meowed gleefully, bringing out all the energy for kindness she could so she could hopefully be deemed a non-threat.

Old August 26th, 2022, 03:25 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

(blossom is gone now just sayin :P)
Loki tried to enter the shed, but her big cone stopped her from going inside. The young siamese groaned, trying to push herself through the door. [open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 26th, 2022, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Hawkkit

Weird. Her mind muttered, followed by other indistinct and unimportant observations of her surroundings. She was in the twoleg place, the one that cats in her clan were always on about. It was said to be dangerous, but so far, she hadn't run into any issues. But, she was very hungry. She didn't know how to hunt, but she had observed other cats rummage around in these big green things, and come out with food. They stunk! She attempted to jump in one but failed, for her frail structure couldn't muster up anything to tackle the smelly green thingy. She had eaten a piece of crow-food, but that was just one small supplement keeping her alive of the past three days.

The small kitten wandered about an alleyway, coming across many big structures that the twolegs lived in. Behind one, she began to slow as a strong scent overwhelmed her. Cat. Or, cats. She was just a kit, so no training came across for her at any point of her life, but she was able to scent more than one cat in a space. Warily, the glossy eyed molly peeked around the corner, seeing yet another weird structure, and a cat standing before it. The cats head was inside the configuration, not seeming to notice the kit. She scented food, and silenced all the voices in her head roaring about safety. Quickening her pace, she came up behind the bigger cat, completely unaware of how the cat may react to her sudden presence.

"Hi!" She meowed gleefully, bringing out all the energy for kindness she could so she could hopefully be deemed a non-threat.

Frost nearly jumped out of his pelt when he heard a squeaky voice pipe up behind him. He silently cursed himself for being sloppy enough to neglect his surroundings. Another cat could’ve gotten the jump on him and ripped his pelt off.

He spun around to face whoever was greeting him. He saw, to his surprise, a tiny kit looking back at him. She looked rather frail, striking pity in him. Her appearance reminded him of his own back in the days when he was first a loner in this wretched Twolegplace.

“Hello,” he responded. His stature softened as he accepted that there wasn’t any danger. This kit looked like she could barely muster the strength to harm a mouse, let alone Frost. He was about to ask if this tiny kit lived here, but he figured not. If they did, their mother would be in view. He looked around, seeing no other cats. “What’s your name?”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 1st, 2022, 08:29 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

"The nerve!" Steele whispered to himself. He lie dons and started grooming himself. @Birdspirit
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:31 PM
don't eat me

Loki kept trying to push her cone through the door. "Come on!" She yowled. Her small siamese body was straining to help the big plastic thing on her head through. "Can somebody help me!?"

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 1st, 2022, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Angelic

She had woken up and saw Steele over in the corner, she liked him, he was fun to annoy. @Rainee