Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cowskip
Last post by paris
Today 11:56 AM
A session to remember {P}
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 11:53 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:51 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by starry
Today 11:50 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:48 AM

Old March 12th, 2017, 02:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Royal Iris [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{That's a great idea! I feel bad for Iris though, what's she going to do when that happens?}
"Ah, of course. All the work put into it...what an interesting experience though, fascinating too, the competition is wonderful!" He mewed in a slightly reminiscent way of his more insane side. Perhaps the tom would change at some point, though he was perfectly happy going on the way he was right now. And why wouldn't he be? Things were going just right for him. Iris was a pretty she cat, that was for sure...so this was much more fun then he had anticipated. At least she wasn't one of those cats-- boring ones, in his opinion. Quite boring. He'd met at least a hundred, and they were all...annoying. Obnoxious. Cats that he didn't quite like.

But she was different. And Barracuda was quite sure that he would be able to meet his goal; taking that collar. Soon we'll be together, dearie, hehe...he thought with a light smirk plastered on his maw, hues glistening and gleaming, snapping as though they would never stop. His fangs gleamed appreciatively in a smile as he glanced at the she cat, hues snapping once more with interest and amusement. "Sounds like fun, love. We'll have to be careful; your housefolk probably won't be too happy with me if they catch me. Remember; I'm a charming stray, not one of your average house cats." He mewed with another wink. Though she was anything but average. He could feel his obsessive nature taking hold of him again, controlling him...but did he really care? No. He wasn't too concerned.

It would be gone soon, and he would be perfectly fine. Come morning, he would be gone-- leaving behind one hurt kitty. Watching her tail, the grey tom's hues glinted mischievously as he swept up alongside her, his long, fluffy tail brushing up against hers. He leaned in close until his face was practically touching hers and smirked. "Care to show me the way...beautiful?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his hues sparkling as he did so and a purr rumbled in his throat even louder.
[ heh, she'll be furious & hurt - cant wait to rp tht ]

Iris's mouth formed a soft `o` when Barracuda pressed closer, a look of shock overcoming her gentle features. He was so... charming, and she was idiotic enough to fall for his ways. In her defense, however, she was lonely and desperate - she wanted, no, she needed company, and if Barracuda was willing to give it to her... well, hell, she'd be stupid not to accept it. When she recovered from the surprise of their abrupt closeness, the corners of her mouth moved up in a flirtatious smirk, and not long after, she released a breathy chuckle. ``Oh, what a darling you are!`` Iris cheered, her golden eyes dancing with delight. She searched his twinkling eyes, her own eyes wide with fascination. He wanted to spend time with her just as much as she wanted time with him. She found comfort in this thought, just as she did in his low purr.

She leaned closer to him until her muzzle was just about to touch his, and that's when she spun on her heel. Iris' tail was held high, a sign of pride, dominance, and also an invitation for Barracuda. She walked with a noticeable sway of her hips, and like her tail, her head was also carried high up. Her ears were erect, and her whiskers were still. Her eyes were half-closed, half-opened, offering the conclusion that she was a stuck-up, cocky molly - at least, in this moment. A large smirk, one of overconfidence, could be found on her delicate face.

Iris guided Barracuda to the cushion-y staircase, and, casting him a quick glance to assure herself he was following, she began to bound up the stairs. Her steps were light and soundless, and besides the teasing hymn she released, she was silent. ``Nearly there,`` she purred, looking back at him when she reached the final stair. Simply to tease him, she slowed her pace as she stalked closer to the entrance to her own room. ``Here we are,`` Iris announced, casually stepping through a cat door into her large bedroom(without the stuff), the windows blocked with shutters. Against an empty wall was her bed, and throughout the room there were toys littering the ground. There were tons of trophies on tons of shelves, and many ribbons tacked to the walls. She flicked her tail to an empty corner and meowed, ``My housefolk are getting me one of those `cat condos` to put there. I saw them looking at them online - next time you come here, this room won't be so bare.``

Iris crossed the room to the bed where she launched herself up onto the softness. ``We can close the hanging sheets on my bed, if that makes you more comfortable?`` She murmured the question shyly. Now that they were here, she was incredibly shy about the situation. She's never just jumped into something like this before, and this time would be her first. An innocent softness could be found in her dull golden eyes, and she looked at Barracuda with a trusting, dependent gaze.
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ heh, she'll be furious & hurt - cant wait to rp tht ]

Iris's mouth formed a soft `o` when Barracuda pressed closer, a look of shock overcoming her gentle features. He was so... charming, and she was idiotic enough to fall for his ways. In her defense, however, she was lonely and desperate - she wanted, no, she needed company, and if Barracuda was willing to give it to her... well, hell, she'd be stupid not to accept it. When she recovered from the surprise of their abrupt closeness, the corners of her mouth moved up in a flirtatious smirk, and not long after, she released a breathy chuckle. ``Oh, what a darling you are!`` Iris cheered, her golden eyes dancing with delight. She searched his twinkling eyes, her own eyes wide with fascination. He wanted to spend time with her just as much as she wanted time with him. She found comfort in this thought, just as she did in his low purr.

She leaned closer to him until her muzzle was just about to touch his, and that's when she spun on her heel. Iris' tail was held high, a sign of pride, dominance, and also an invitation for Barracuda. She walked with a noticeable sway of her hips, and like her tail, her head was also carried high up. Her ears were erect, and her whiskers were still. Her eyes were half-closed, half-opened, offering the conclusion that she was a stuck-up, cocky molly - at least, in this moment. A large smirk, one of overconfidence, could be found on her delicate face.

Iris guided Barracuda to the cushion-y staircase, and, casting him a quick glance to assure herself he was following, she began to bound up the stairs. Her steps were light and soundless, and besides the teasing hymn she released, she was silent. ``Nearly there,`` she purred, looking back at him when she reached the final stair. Simply to tease him, she slowed her pace as she stalked closer to the entrance to her own room. ``Here we are,`` Iris announced, casually stepping through a cat door into her large bedroom(without the stuff), the windows blocked with shutters. Against an empty wall was her bed, and throughout the room there were toys littering the ground. There were tons of trophies on tons of shelves, and many ribbons tacked to the walls. She flicked her tail to an empty corner and meowed, ``My housefolk are getting me one of those `cat condos` to put there. I saw them looking at them online - next time you come here, this room won't be so bare.``

Iris crossed the room to the bed where she launched herself up onto the softness. ``We can close the hanging sheets on my bed, if that makes you more comfortable?`` She murmured the question shyly. Now that they were here, she was incredibly shy about the situation. She's never just jumped into something like this before, and this time would be her first. An innocent softness could be found in her dull golden eyes, and she looked at Barracuda with a trusting, dependent gaze.

{Yeah-- Barracuda's a jerk xD-- but when he does develop actual feelings for her, it's gonna be like twice the obsession-- if she'll take him back, haha he's literally going to be begging}
The grey and black tom would have been either blind or stupid not to notice how pretty Iris was-- no, she was certainly an attractive cat. But of course, this interest was completely overshadowed by how badly he wanted that diamond collar. And he would get it-- this was the perfect distraction, and she had offered it to him all on her own. Not as smart as I thought, heh...then again, not many show cats are, hehe, all the more riches for me! He thought with a purr rumbling in his chest, though it wasn't at the beauty of the she cat, as he made it seem. Barracuda had spent his life acting. After all, what was a cat show but one giant act? He didn't even know this she cat's name...which he had just realized. Awkward-- for any cat but this one. Barracuda was great at making the most of a situation, and he was certainly taking advantage of the one right here. "A darling, hm? I always thought I was more of a 'lovebug,' but darling works too!" He mewed with a short laugh.

The only thing Barracuda had been called besides his name was lovebug. Glamor cats, always seeking a thrill, tended to give him little nicknames here and there-- of course, because as everyone knew, including himself, he was a handsome cat. And he liked to show that off, especially to the fancier of the feline species. Male or female-- as long as they were rich and attractive, it didn't matter to him.

Why should it? He would be leaving them soon anyways. Barracuda looked, for a brief moment, as though he were about to press his muzzle against hers-- and then when she spun away, he stopped before catching up to her and brushing against her again as he had done before. "You can't escape that easily, love." He purred in a low voice, before pulling away. Barracuda was a master of deception. An artist of his trade, trickery and deceit. If you wanted help with one of those, fine-- not to mention he was a great flirt. And the fact that he seemed to be insane-- at least, gave that impression-- was not to be missed either. A purr escaped the tom's maw again and he curled his tail around himself as they entered the room, sitting down as he did so in a single graceful motion. Everything around him was fancy, beautiful...just like the she cat, and the place seemed to suit her somehow.

"Bare? Oh come now, love, you're too modest. This room is far from bare." He mewed, another purr escaping him as he glanced around. Although it might look bare to a top show cat like her, all Barracuda saw were treasures everywhere. He thought about her question for a moment, but the way that she was looking at him made him uncomfortable. He swallowed slightly before the familiar expression returned to his features. "I believe that might be more satisfactory. But it's your call, love-- your home, not mine." He mewed in a lower voice, jumping up onto the bed and settling down beside her. It was soft. And comfortable. Her pelt was certainly silky, too-- but nothing like this. If he could have, he would have taken the bed with him as well-- but he was too smart to do that, he knew better. He would almost certainly get caught, not to mention it was way, way too big for him...he had almost overlooked that little detail in his greediness.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
{Yeah-- Barracuda's a jerk xD-- but when he does develop actual feelings for her, it's gonna be like twice the obsession-- if she'll take him back, haha he's literally going to be begging}
The grey and black tom would have been either blind or stupid not to notice how pretty Iris was-- no, she was certainly an attractive cat. But of course, this interest was completely overshadowed by how badly he wanted that diamond collar. And he would get it-- this was the perfect distraction, and she had offered it to him all on her own. Not as smart as I thought, heh...then again, not many show cats are, hehe, all the more riches for me! He thought with a purr rumbling in his chest, though it wasn't at the beauty of the she cat, as he made it seem. Barracuda had spent his life acting. After all, what was a cat show but one giant act? He didn't even know this she cat's name...which he had just realized. Awkward-- for any cat but this one. Barracuda was great at making the most of a situation, and he was certainly taking advantage of the one right here. "A darling, hm? I always thought I was more of a 'lovebug,' but darling works too!" He mewed with a short laugh.

The only thing Barracuda had been called besides his name was lovebug. Glamor cats, always seeking a thrill, tended to give him little nicknames here and there-- of course, because as everyone knew, including himself, he was a handsome cat. And he liked to show that off, especially to the fancier of the feline species. Male or female-- as long as they were rich and attractive, it didn't matter to him.

Why should it? He would be leaving them soon anyways. Barracuda looked, for a brief moment, as though he were about to press his muzzle against hers-- and then when she spun away, he stopped before catching up to her and brushing against her again as he had done before. "You can't escape that easily, love." He purred in a low voice, before pulling away. Barracuda was a master of deception. An artist of his trade, trickery and deceit. If you wanted help with one of those, fine-- not to mention he was a great flirt. And the fact that he seemed to be insane-- at least, gave that impression-- was not to be missed either. A purr escaped the tom's maw again and he curled his tail around himself as they entered the room, sitting down as he did so in a single graceful motion. Everything around him was fancy, beautiful...just like the she cat, and the place seemed to suit her somehow.

"Bare? Oh come now, love, you're too modest. This room is far from bare." He mewed, another purr escaping him as he glanced around. Although it might look bare to a top show cat like her, all Barracuda saw were treasures everywhere. He thought about her question for a moment, but the way that she was looking at him made him uncomfortable. He swallowed slightly before the familiar expression returned to his features. "I believe that might be more satisfactory. But it's your call, love-- your home, not mine." He mewed in a lower voice, jumping up onto the bed and settling down beside her. It was soft. And comfortable. Her pelt was certainly silky, too-- but nothing like this. If he could have, he would have taken the bed with him as well-- but he was too smart to do that, he knew better. He would almost certainly get caught, not to mention it was way, way too big for him...he had almost overlooked that little detail in his greediness.
[ do you wanna timeskip this part...?
we can jump to the part where Barracuda takes her goodies & Iris wakes up? Or do you wanna try to work out some details? Such as - does Iris wake up as he's leaving? Will she beg him to stay before falling asleep? That kinda stuff ^^ ]
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
[ do you wanna timeskip this part...?

we can jump to the part where Barracuda takes her goodies & Iris wakes up? Or do you wanna try to work out some details? Such as - does Iris wake up as he's leaving? Will she beg him to stay before falling asleep? That kinda stuff ^^ ]
{Maybe she wakes up as he's leaving-- and he makes up some excuse or something, and she asks him if he's going to come back?}

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
i love sussy the bestest

@Lonestar23

Iris' head shot up, the fatigue swift to leave her, and her neck swiveled wildly as she searched for whatever irritated her nape. She quickly settled, though, when she came to the conclusion that Barracuda was simply nudging her, but then she noticed her collar felt much lighter. Alert, she asked - or rather, demanded, ``What are you doing?`` Her voice was quiet as she knew she'd reveal suspicion through her tone. Her bushy tail swept across the bed behind her, and her muscles were clenched tightly in awareness. Her ears twitched frequently as she listened for the tomcat's response.

She failed to look at Barracuda, as he stood right beside her, and she could feel his warm pelt brushing against her own. Iris shivered slightly at his touch, and her belly felt all tingly. She didn't think she'd be able to look at him after... after the previous event. She was incredibly humiliated, and felt that he'd laugh at her for her inexperience. Plus, she was a show cat and belonged to a rather rich couple. She should be elegant, fancy - never lower herself to a mangy rogue's level! Though... he was charming, and handsome, and an ex-show cat... No! You cannot be with him, anyways - oh, gosh! We can't have kits, can we? Then my housefolk will know... and if I ever were to bear kits, they must be purebred! Oh no, no, no! I made a mistake, a huge mistake! But- I appreciate his company... Perhaps... Perhaps we'll simply be friends?

She felt frightened at the thought of offspring, but Iris forcefully convinced herself that it'd be impossible. It couldn't happen, no. At least, not with - didn't her collar feel light? Concerned, she pressed her chin to her chest to cast a glance at her expensive collar. The diamonds gleamed brightly. With a sigh of relief, she let her head drop onto her paws and she closed her eyes. She wouldn't think of Barracuda as someone to steal her collar, but she was a spoiled cat, and worth a lot of money, and fear of being used for her fame made her paranoid. That explained her suspicion which was quickly overpowered with calm as she told herself, he knows how tough being famous is. Why would he want to reclaim that?

[ omg the next time they meet should be at a show
like a week or a month or something passes, Iris has a new collar, Barracuda has a home & is a show cat again & they're each others competition at a show ]

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; March 21st, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Iris' head shot up, the fatigue swift to leave her, and her neck swiveled wildly as she searched for whatever irritated her nape. She quickly settled, though, when she came to the conclusion that Barracuda was simply nudging her, but then she noticed her collar felt much lighter. Alert, she asked - or rather, demanded, ``What are you doing?`` Her voice was quiet as she knew she'd reveal suspicion through her tone. Her bushy tail swept across the bed behind her, and her muscles were clenched tightly in awareness. Her ears twitched frequently as she listened for the tomcat's response.

She failed to look at Barracuda, as he stood right beside her, and she could feel his warm pelt brushing against her own. Iris shivered slightly at his touch, and her belly felt all tingly. She didn't think she'd be able to look at him after... after the previous event. She was incredibly humiliated, and felt that he'd laugh at her for her inexperience. Plus, she was a show cat and belonged to a rather rich couple. She should be elegant, fancy - never lower herself to a mangy rogue's level! Though... he was charming, and handsome, and an ex-show cat... No! You cannot be with him, anyways - oh, gosh! We can't have kits, can we? Then my housefolk will know... and if I ever were to bear kits, they must be purebred! Oh no, no, no! I made a mistake, a huge mistake! But- I appreciate his company... Perhaps... Perhaps we'll simply be friends?

She felt frightened at the thought of offspring, but Iris forcefully convinced herself that it'd be impossible. It couldn't happen, no. At least, not with - didn't her collar feel light? Concerned, she pressed her chin to her chest to cast a glance at her expensive collar. The diamonds gleamed brightly. With a sigh of relief, she let her head drop onto her paws and she closed her eyes. She wouldn't think of Barracuda as someone to steal her collar, but she was a spoiled cat, and worth a lot of money, and fear of being used for her fame made her paranoid. That explained her suspicion which was quickly overpowered with calm as she told herself, he knows how tough being famous is. Why would he want to reclaim that?

[ omg the next time they meet should be at a show
like a week or a month or something passes, Iris has a new collar, Barracuda has a home & is a show cat again & they're each others competition at a show ]

The tom gave a mew of surprise as Iris's head shot up, and silently cursed. He had been so close. So close to getting the collar, but then she had to wake up...clumsy, Barracuda! You need to be careful...it's so pretty...he thought, before putting on a big smile. "I didn't want to wake you...I apologize, darling... your collar tore and I was simply trying to get it off for you. It didn't poke you, did it, love?" He asked in a genuinely concerned voice. Though by 'it' he meant more of his clumsiness... he had been doing great things for quite a while now, slipping away from his housefolk, becoming a rogue on the streets...but never before had he tried to do something as extravagant as steal a collar, especially off of a pretty cat like her.
Still-- was it really going to be so horrible? She was a rich cat, she would be able to afford another. And in the meantime, if he cleaned up a bit and fixed himself up, he would look much less like a stray and much more like a cat who belonged in a home. He cursed his clumsiness again, though he knew things were going to be fine...she wouldn't suspect him! He was the ever charming, handsome rogue from the street, while she was the beautiful princess of this beautiful mansion-like house that he was already admiring so much... it sounded like something out of one of the fairytales his housefolk had used to read to their kits, in his mind at least.
And everyone knew that a charming rogue was able to talk his way out of any situation, especially when the beautiful princess wanted to believe that he were innocent. Barracuda would always remember the she cat, even when he was long gone with her collar. With a final effort, he got it off and lay it beside her. "There! Now you can show that to your housefolk in the morning, and they'll fix it for you. As long as they don't just ignore it...sometimes they're ignorant like that." He purred, nuzzling her lightly before laying down and curling his tail around her. "So sorry to disturb you, though," He whispered once more, keeping an eye on the sparkling diamonds of the collar even as he waited for her to fall asleep.

{Omg yes!! *gasp* HE COULD BE WEARING HER COLLAR...}

Old March 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:

The tom gave a mew of surprise as Iris's head shot up, and silently cursed. He had been so close. So close to getting the collar, but then she had to wake up...clumsy, Barracuda! You need to be careful...it's so pretty...he thought, before putting on a big smile. "I didn't want to wake you...I apologize, darling... your collar tore and I was simply trying to get it off for you. It didn't poke you, did it, love?" He asked in a genuinely concerned voice. Though by 'it' he meant more of his clumsiness... he had been doing great things for quite a while now, slipping away from his housefolk, becoming a rogue on the streets...but never before had he tried to do something as extravagant as steal a collar, especially off of a pretty cat like her.
Still-- was it really going to be so horrible? She was a rich cat, she would be able to afford another. And in the meantime, if he cleaned up a bit and fixed himself up, he would look much less like a stray and much more like a cat who belonged in a home. He cursed his clumsiness again, though he knew things were going to be fine...she wouldn't suspect him! He was the ever charming, handsome rogue from the street, while she was the beautiful princess of this beautiful mansion-like house that he was already admiring so much... it sounded like something out of one of the fairytales his housefolk had used to read to their kits, in his mind at least.
And everyone knew that a charming rogue was able to talk his way out of any situation, especially when the beautiful princess wanted to believe that he were innocent. Barracuda would always remember the she cat, even when he was long gone with her collar. With a final effort, he got it off and lay it beside her. "There! Now you can show that to your housefolk in the morning, and they'll fix it for you. As long as they don't just ignore it...sometimes they're ignorant like that." He purred, nuzzling her lightly before laying down and curling his tail around her. "So sorry to disturb you, though," He whispered once more, keeping an eye on the sparkling diamonds of the collar even as he waited for her to fall asleep.

{Omg yes!! *gasp* HE COULD BE WEARING HER COLLAR...}
[ YESH IT'LL BE GREAT ]
[ ahh short >< ]

Iris naively accepted his explanation, but in her defense, she was incredibly exhausted. But... she would've believed him either way. Barracuda's words were a mumbled jumble of nonsense. She was already nodding off, her eyes slowly closing. She could only lazily nod and murmur nonsense in response She could feel him working at her collar once more, and she shifted slightly as he pulled the collar from around her throat. Her ears twitched as she listened to Barracuda place the collar beside her.

When he curled his tail around her, Iris began to purr loudly and and shuffle into him. She absorbed his warmth, openly welcoming it. And then... her mind went blank and her breathing slowed. And she was asleep.
Old March 30th, 2017, 03:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
[ YESH IT'LL BE GREAT ]

[ ahh short >< ]

Iris naively accepted his explanation, but in her defense, she was incredibly exhausted. But... she would've believed him either way. Barracuda's words were a mumbled jumble of nonsense. She was already nodding off, her eyes slowly closing. She could only lazily nod and murmur nonsense in response She could feel him working at her collar once more, and she shifted slightly as he pulled the collar from around her throat. Her ears twitched as she listened to Barracuda place the collar beside her.

When he curled his tail around her, Iris began to purr loudly and and shuffle into him. She absorbed his warmth, openly welcoming it. And then... her mind went blank and her breathing slowed. And she was asleep.

The grey and black tom could hardly believe she'd bought it. Good thing she's a show cat. She'd never get too far in the real world. He thought with a snort, delicately picking the collar up and turning it over with a paw. Even in the dark, the diamond stood out more then anything else. Yes...he thought, purring proudly to himself. Maybe, had he not been so selfish and interested in only his own desires, he would have seen that Iris was a special cat. Maybe things would have turned out differently had he not been so interested in her collar. Or maybe, just maybe-- this was how it still would have turned out. Him, sneaking off in the night, without so much as a 'good bye' to the attractive she cat. She'll be fine. Pretty thing like that. He thought, glancing back once more before he stepped out of the bed. "Sweet dreams, princess." Barracuda purred in his rich voice, hues gleaming almost wickedly before he moved away. He was not the nicest of cats... not at all.
And poor Iris was about to find out that it had all been a game, just a joke to him. Though guilt was not a strong emotion in the tom, regret sort of was. He felt somewhat bad that he'd led her on like that-- but then again, she would be fine! Her housefolk would buy her a new collar. And Barracuda? Well, with a gorgeous collar like that, he could have whatever he wanted. Delicately holding it in his maw, careful not to ruin it's beauty, Barracuda slipped out into the night. The tom who had done so many things in his life, messed up so many times... was gone. And one thing he knew for sure was that he would not be returning to the house, not ever. He wasn't quite sure, but he got the feeling he probably wouldn't be able to look the pretty show cat in the eye again. "But I got the collar!" He argued aloud, and just like that, his doubts seemed to vanish.
Deception was Barracuda's game; and right now? He had won.

Old April 1st, 2017, 08:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
The grey and black tom could hardly believe she'd bought it. Good thing she's a show cat. She'd never get too far in the real world. He thought with a snort, delicately picking the collar up and turning it over with a paw. Even in the dark, the diamond stood out more then anything else. Yes...he thought, purring proudly to himself. Maybe, had he not been so selfish and interested in only his own desires, he would have seen that Iris was a special cat. Maybe things would have turned out differently had he not been so interested in her collar. Or maybe, just maybe-- this was how it still would have turned out. Him, sneaking off in the night, without so much as a 'good bye' to the attractive she cat. She'll be fine. Pretty thing like that. He thought, glancing back once more before he stepped out of the bed. "Sweet dreams, princess." Barracuda purred in his rich voice, hues gleaming almost wickedly before he moved away. He was not the nicest of cats... not at all.
And poor Iris was about to find out that it had all been a game, just a joke to him. Though guilt was not a strong emotion in the tom, regret sort of was. He felt somewhat bad that he'd led her on like that-- but then again, she would be fine! Her housefolk would buy her a new collar. And Barracuda? Well, with a gorgeous collar like that, he could have whatever he wanted. Delicately holding it in his maw, careful not to ruin it's beauty, Barracuda slipped out into the night. The tom who had done so many things in his life, messed up so many times... was gone. And one thing he knew for sure was that he would not be returning to the house, not ever. He wasn't quite sure, but he got the feeling he probably wouldn't be able to look the pretty show cat in the eye again. "But I got the collar!" He argued aloud, and just like that, his doubts seemed to vanish.
Deception was Barracuda's game; and right now? He had won.
Iris awoke to coldness. Warm sunlight shone through the window, lighting up her bedroom. Fatigue clouded her gaze, leaving her oblivious to her surroundings - other than the heat the bed offered her, and - where was the warmth Barracuda's pelt had radiated? Immediately, the tiredness left her eyes, and her bright eyes were flooded with alarm. Her head swiveled wildly as she searched for the tomcat she spent the night with, but she was greeted with emptiness. Don't panic... Maybe he was just hungry? Of course! He probably just went to get some breakfast... Nothing could ease her mind from the doubt, no matter how much she attempted to convince herself.

She leapt off the bed, but wasn't met with the soft bouncing of her collar. Frantically, Iris searched the area until she was reminded that Barracuda had taken it off the night before. She breathed a sigh of relief, and brought herself onto the bed once more to retrieve her expensive collar. Except... it wasn't there. Now she was panicking. Why did she have to be so desperate for company? So pathetic? She was sure the tomcat she nursed the other night took off with her precious accessory. Oh, how would her housefolk react?

Iris didn't leave her room that day.

[ Hey, did you wanna take a break from Iris X Barracuda? ^^ ]
[ Or we could rp another two cats, or just stick with Calia X Obsidian c= ]
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

@The Eye Of The Storm

Iris bounded elegantly down the circular staircase, her ears and tail bouncing slightly with every heavy landing. Just a few days ago, she welcomed a charming rogue into her home, and they spent the night together within the walls of her bedroom. Unfortunately, the following morning, she had discovered the rogue had stolen her expensive collar and left. Luckily for her, her two housefolk bought her a new collar, much more equipped than her previous one, but not before completely freaking out and turning the house inside out in a search for it. Now, she flaunted her new collar, worth no less than that of her stolen accessory.

She made her way into the kitchen, mewling softly for the attention of her housefolk. However, her gentle meows were not greeted with the usual soft chirps and coos, and soothing rubs. Confused, Iris cautiously looked around, but discovered her housefolk were not home. With a huff of disappointment, she crouched by her food and water bowls, satisfied to find her housefolk had not forgotten to feed her. She bent her head to lap at her special dish - turkey, was it?

Ever since the rogue tricked and abandoned her, Iris was having difficulties in the area of trust. Now, she was much harsher than she had previously been, hissing and spitting at any strange cats that dared trespass onto her territory. Iris could now be described as territorial, when before, she would always beg strangers to stay with her due to loneliness. That's what she'd done with the rogue - invite him to stay the night, eat her food, drink her water, sleep in her bed. I'm a fool, Iris mentally growled at herself. How foolishly foolish she had been.

She wondered where her owners were..?

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; April 21st, 2017 at 05:43 PM.