Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco) @Rubinaito )

As the talking grew closer, Rosebelly's anxiety grew higher. She knew both patrols would be tense and she knew the tension may get so high that a fight may break out, but Rosebelly also knew that as a warrior, she had to stay calm in the face of danger. This was confirmed true as Passionblaze told his patrol to ignore the WindClan patrol. Rosebelly hummed in response. She pricked her ears as the patrol appeared into her vision over the rise. Rosebelly's hackles began to rise, but she forced them down. Her amber eyes flashed with worry. They looked aggresive and angry. Not good. Had she been in a border skirmish before? Rosebelly allowed her attention to drift to the foggiest depths of her mind. Her amnesia had caused her apprenticeship to be forgotten, mentor and all, and yet she still remembered her hunting skills. Her fighting skills were mostly instinct and reflexes. Rosebelly squeezed her eyes shut, but nothing came back. She did remember a scent of fox, however. Shuddering, Rosebelly refocused on reality. The patrol was getting closer. Rosebelly realized this Clan wanted ThunderClan to submit to their hostility. Rosebelly's gaze grew defiant. Her tail raised and her chin was slightly tilted upward. She would not let them get their way! She would show just how great ThunderClan is, all by her brave stance. Well, brave looking. Rosebelly felt anything but brave.

Last edited by Role; December 15th, 2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:11 PM

My Mood: Kingly

The pale white molly stopped and stared across the border. Her blue pools were filled with slight anxiety, that was swept away by the thought of Blazingstar, limping beside her as the entered camp. She sank her claws into the earth beneath her, working them through the dirt. I made a promise to him. I made a promise to myself. She stepped forward, pausing beside Rabbitpounce, determination flaring up in her gaze. If any of those mangy tree climbers even set a claw over the border, she was prepared to use her Dusk Syndicate training to the fullest of her abilities and - You are not that kind of cat anymore. She forced her pelt to flatten down, shame rising up from deep within her. You won't kill anyone, and you won't attack unless someone strikes first. Rosethorn allowed herself to relax, watching the other group carefully. She could almost hear her former mentor screaming at her to attack them while they didn't expect it, but it was drowned out by the simple thought of her clan, and of Blazingstar.

@Role @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco)
Old December 16th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

The grey WindClan Molly sighed. "Guys please promise me you won't start anything! I don't want to fight!"
Then why are you here? a voice in her head hissed "if I can help it...unless it's absolutely necassary." She added anxiously on the end. The ThunderClan patrol was getting closer, she could hear their voices and the scent was getting unbearable. The she-cat looked around at her equally nervous Clanmates.
I want to comfort you all so much, I really do. But...I have no words to do so... she thought, disappointed in herself. At this moment, she longed for Phantom at her side, spitting insults at her but also encouragement and comfort.
No...not Phantom. Don't think about her...one wrong thought and you'll snap...you'll change your alliance in a heartbeat...

@Role @Rubinaito @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco)
Old December 16th, 2017, 09:19 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Rabbitpounce offered the patrol a small smile, "Promise~" She replied to the molly. She knew that it wasn't exactly a promise she would be trying hard to keep. Yet she at least wanted to comfort them because Rabbitpounce didn't know what past these cats had. This could be sensitive to one of them. This really was exactly something she would consider she could be easily triggered over but heck, Rabbitpounce just hated them for no reason. Absolutely no reason. You could just continue on. That was one of the voices in her head but a other replied with, But wouldn't it be fun to provoke them? A sigh escaped her maw, however just looked across the border. Ready to talk to them or confront them. The warrior thoughts were always crazy, the angel and the devil on her shoulder but instead in her head. Rabbitpounce choose the bad thought, of course. She looked at Rosethorn, seeing the determination in her eyes made her grinned a little. This clan always seem to have the best cats, no matter what. That was something she loved about being in Windclan; the cats were always filled with determination. To the shyest cats and to the self-centered ones. "Its not like we will attack them the moment we see them, if they do it first.. we will bring it with all we got, mk?" The molly said, however it seem like she was repeating things but with different words. Blinking, "I basically said the same thing. Just different words. Ha." She tried lightening the mood up, chuckling awkwardly. Though the moment the Thunderclan cats showed up, Rabbitpounce would be different. It would be like a switch turned off the sweet words. It seem like she was trying hard to not add a insult in the mix with her words or say provoke them. It was just Rabbitpounce's reckless ways.

@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)
]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Rabbitpounce offered the patrol a small smile, "Promise~" She replied to the molly. She knew that it wasn't exactly a promise she would be trying hard to keep. Yet she at least wanted to comfort them because Rabbitpounce didn't know what past these cats had. This could be sensitive to one of them. This really was exactly something she would consider she could be easily triggered over but heck, Rabbitpounce just hated them for no reason. Absolutely no reason. You could just continue on. That was one of the voices in her head but a other replied with, But wouldn't it be fun to provoke them? A sigh escaped her maw, however just looked across the border. Ready to talk to them or confront them. The warrior thoughts were always crazy, the angel and the devil on her shoulder but instead in her head. Rabbitpounce choose the bad thought, of course. She looked at Rosethorn, seeing the determination in her eyes made her grinned a little. This clan always seem to have the best cats, no matter what. That was something she loved about being in Windclan; the cats were always filled with determination. To the shyest cats and to the self-centered ones. "Its not like we will attack them the moment we see them, if they do it first.. we will bring it with all we got, mk?" The molly said, however it seem like she was repeating things but with different words. Blinking, "I basically said the same thing. Just different words. Ha." She tried lightening the mood up, chuckling awkwardly. Though the moment the Thunderclan cats showed up, Rabbitpounce would be different. It would be like a switch turned off the sweet words. It seem like she was trying hard to not add a insult in the mix with her words or say provoke them. It was just Rabbitpounce's reckless ways.

@Crybaby (At the Disco)
]
"Haha. Right." the grey warrior replied but then sighed. "I just don't know who will be on that patrol...I have some connections to ThunderClan that are very special to me. I don't want to have to fight them."
Connections like my parents...StarClan forbid if I meet them here... Shienflower added in her head. The WindClan molly let out a Mrrow of amusement as she picked up loud snippets of conversation from the ThunderClan territory. Some were yowling about how victory was theirs and they would defeat WindClan in a heartbeat. Another voice was trying to calm them down and warn them not to start anything, similar to the way ShineFlower had anxiously asked the WindClan patrol not to provoke anyone. The calming voice was coming from a Tom, probably the only Tom because the other voices sounded like she-cats. "That coward Passionblaze...taking orders from that lying, hypocritical leader SnowStar..." The milky growled and hissed.
Old December 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

"Hmm, hopefully you don't. Kin can be a sensitive thing." Rabbitpounce said but her attention was more on the Thunderclan patrol who was at the border now. She looked over the Thunderclan patrol. Only one cat was visible or she heard of, Passionblaze. Her gaze turned into a sharp glare, not even bothering to hide her hatred. "Hello." She said but it had a slight hiss at the edge. Her pelt prickled with uneasiness, her claws dug into the earth. "Thunderclan scums." A small smirk appeared on her lips before Rabbitpounce wiped it off her face. She knew she was going let Shineflower down because it was her personality to provoke. "Came to beg for forgiveness?" She remembered when she found out they were stealing prey from them, it was.. a triggering thought for her. Rabbitpounce let her mind picture the Thunderclan cats begging for Windclan's forgiveness and submitting to them. Rabbitpounce scanned the other cats, noticing Passionblaze was the tom. She almost felt bad for him, almost. A "Or are you going say you don't want trouble? Because certainly we won't give you trouble unless you ask for it." She predicted, it sounded like something anyone would say. If Rabbitpounce wasn't like she was, it would what she would have said. She slowly forgot that she was leading the patrol but it stayed in the back of her mind.

@Crybaby (At the Disco)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 18th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Beau | @Constellation | @Role | @Crybaby (At the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life | @SpiralWhirl | @Rubinaito

At first she didn't smell them, just the stale, stinking scent of their territory, her tail lashing in frustration. She had hoped that they'd run across a patrol, she wanted to give them a look at what they were coming up against. Stamping a paw in the grass, she grumbled lowly and swung her head first one way, then the other. No one in sight. But then she heard something.
Come out and fight us like real cats, ThunderClan!
Head snapping to look in the direction in which she heard it, she could very faintly make out a patrol coming in their direction, a harsh smirk now twisting onto her lips as he silent wish came true. Oh I'll show you how a real cat fights you bunch of scrawny fleabags. Her mind taunted back, but Passionblazes's words cut through it. Something about not 'indulging in bickering drama'. A snort escaped her and she glanced at him, the only tom on the patrol.
"Why don't we put those taunting cowards in their place? Why do we have to be the ones to ignore them?"
Her eyes focused on the approaching cats, she was standing as still as a stone, head slightly lowered and tail lashing slowly back and forth. She had heard his order, sure she'd abide by it. But she was the easiest one to rile up. Oh how she wanted to just go ahead and take down that patrol, all by herself. But she wouldn't. As angry and wild as she was, she did listen to the deputy.
"I'll tell you what, if they start something, I'm going to finish it. There isn't any cat in the world that I would let insult Thunderclan."
Cormorantstone was ready, her yellow eyes sharp, angry. She was ready for whatever this patrol would throw at them.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rosebelly continued forward. As the patrol got closer, the cats began to murmur in each other's ears while the patrol she was in remained a silent. Her hackles rose, despite her efforts to keep them down. Rosebelly stalked forward up to the border. She watched each WindClanner carefully. One was nervous, and the others.. well they were more fired up. The leader was glaring at Passionblaze with such a condescending look, it made her think that Ivorythorn's glare was small in comparison to this one.

"ThunderClan scums. Come to beg for forgiveness? Or are you going to say you don't want trouble?"

Her tail lashed and her lip threatened to twitch into a snarl. Her voice was so patronizing! Rosebelly glared at the WindClan patrol leader with fury. She was stereotyping and oppressing these warriors, and Rosebelly would not stand for it. Anger fueling her, Rosebelly parted her jaws to speak. All the rage she felt over the past quarter moon poured into the words she spoke next.
Well, I don't want forgiveness from some mangy rabbit-chasers," she spat. "I'd rather die than beg for WindClan's mercy."
Rosebelly froze. She spoke out of line. Those words could very well anger the patrol and make matters worse. Stepping back, anger flashing in her eyes, Rosebelly clamped her mouth shut. She didn't want to say anything else that would make the already hostile cats angrier than they are now. Rosebelly allowed her claws to slide out and work their way into the ground. Eyes narrowing, Rosebelly stared at the patrol spitefully. It was then she realized how much she had changed. She would have never snapped like this. Rosebelly closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. As she let the air out, she tried her best to keep her emotions down, at least for now.

( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco) @Rubinaito )

Last edited by Role; December 18th, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Falling In

ShineFlower's eyes widened as the scene unfolded around her. She tried desperately to calm everyone "now, now everyone! There will be no trouble unless we make some." meanwhile, she searched the ThunderClan patrol with her pale green eyes, hoping there was no one familiar. Or no family. Please, oh, you promised not to provoke anyone!
"Will everyone please calm down!" The she-cat shrieked as things got worse. "Cats of ThunderClan, we have no quarrel with you here at this moment. Be on your way!" ShineFlower growled, trying to control the situation. Flea-brain! You're not the leader of this patrol! Stay quiet at the back where you should be! Not cat cares and no cat will listen to you.
"These are border patrols, not armies, these are clan territories where we survive and thrive, not Battlegrounds where we needlessly die."
But I'll make it so you die with purpose if I have to...I have to try.

( @Rile @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Panic! (at the Disco) @Rubinaito )

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; December 19th, 2017 at 08:15 AM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Windclan cats approached. Their foul scents seeping its way into his nostrils. Passionblaze had no quarrel with any of the clans. He always remained respectful, filled with much amiable courtesy. Only cats who liked to...well, "act out" to put lightly, had his respect diminished to a minimum. The Tom, as he looked over the crowd of the other patrol; four other females, so that made him the only male in this group. He needn't to worry, as his warriors were headstrong, and wouldn't stoop low to their level. Thunderclan scums, eh? Well, I think you could come up with a more better insult than that, the Tom inwardly rolled his eyes. Passionblaze cleared his throat, giving a nod to the opposing patrol. Turning to his own patrol, he said, "Ignorance is blissful. Do not stoop down to their level. You're much better than that." Each and every one of you. They were Thunderclan cats. They carried powerful thunderous hearts. And, no one should ever make a Thunderclan cat feel that they need to prove themselves; Thunderclanners were already more than worthy enough. His words were pronounced slowly, deeply, hoping that they clung to every word, paid any attention to him. Passionblaze didn't dare turn his full gaze on the leader of the other patrol. He simply gave her a look out the corner of his eyes, an unreadable expression. "I suppose we're all here to do work, am I right?" He said, questioningly. Then, turning his gaze back to what was at hand; patrolling the borders as he ordered his comrades to do. "Then, I suppose we do that. Stay on your turf, Windclan." From a low, sweet, deep tone, to one that almost sounded like a threat as he directed it to the enemies. Passionblaze had much patience when it came to others. It was quite the hard virtue to accomplish. Ignoring them was considered kitten's play in his eyes. As for the ladies? And, not just his own, but as well as the opponents; Mollies sure did have tempers. Judging by what his clan mates said in response to the others, Passionblaze knew he had to calm them down. But, truthfully his paws began to twitch at the mere thought of something regretfully about to happen.

@Beau | @Role | @Duskflight | @SpiralWhirl | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @Rubinaito | @NightWarrior4Life