Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

[Here we go]

Skypaw nodded. "Yeah, what do ThunderClan cats hunt?" He asked, then he pricked his ears as Cherrypaw said something. "What!
B-Blazingstar!"
He mewed.
"Oh gosh! I... I gotta hide!" Skypaw leaped up and began climbing higher into the tree. Eventually,
he stopped and crouched on a branch, sheltered by leaves. Oh! If he sees me in in so much trouble!

Character Site

Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Here we go]

Skypaw nodded. "Yeah, what do ThunderClan cats hunt?" He asked, then he pricked his ears as Cherrypaw said something. "What!
B-Blazingstar!"
He mewed.
"Oh gosh! I... I gotta hide!" Skypaw leaped up and began climbing higher into the tree. Eventually,
he stopped and crouched on a branch, sheltered by leaves. Oh! If he sees me in in so much trouble!
@Teza @Suspiciousmindz

Before Cherrypaw realized it, Skypaw had shot up the tree into the higher branches, shaking the limbs and leaves as he went. The ginger and white she-cat sank low onto the branch and called up to him in a hissing whisper. "Skypaw!" but the young tom was already out of sight. Mousebrain! He''l never be able to climb back down from that high! She crouched on the branch praying that the leaves and darkness of the tree would obscure her ginger and white fur and the wind would cover the sound of Skypaw's panicked climb.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Might disappear again

[Uhh... Are they offline?]

Skypaw looked down at Cherrypaw through the leaves. He looked through the small gaps and gazed at Blazingstar. Cherrypaw has no reason to hide... Well... I guess she does... But I'm not suppose to be on this side of the border... Skypaw didn't make a sound; He kept his breaths soft and quiet, he kept his tail still. Skypaw pressed himself a little closer to the branch. I gotta keep quiet and still...

@Suspiciousmindz
@Teza
+
@ Le Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 24th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

'Cold... Dark...' These two things ran through the young she-kit's mind over and over as she lay in the darkness, waiting for something to come along and snatch her up. She was afraid, though she forced herself to not show it. Viper glanced up at the night sky and smiled. She had been on her way to someplace called... Riverclan? That sounded right but it didn't at the same time. Her mother lost her, dropped her and her brother while something chased them, but only picked up her brother. Now Viper lay exactly where she was dropped, waiting for that something to come and get her, but it never did. Her head pounded, but that never distracted her from the beauty of being able to see the night sky. It was her favorite time of day after all. When it became clear whatever was chasing them wasn't coming after her, Viper decided to try to get up, only to find that extremely difficult. Her head started pounding harder and harder once she started lifting it, which made the young kit dizzy as she stood. While her mother taught her how to fight insects and small rodents, she had yet to learn to fight other cats, so when she caught wind of one, she simply froze, making herself look bigger than what she was. When she saw the tom, her eyes went wide. He seemed uninterested in her and very powerful. She hissed, then stumbled as her head pounded once more, making her want to curl up and cry. She'd have to persevere. Right?
Blazingstar was well unaware of the situation happening in the trees just outside Windclan territory. This part of the border made him uneasy and he simply was trying to be on watch. It wasn't long until a hiss caught his attention and the ginger tom stopped in his tracks. Golden eyes flashing against the moonlight, they settled on the source of the hiss within seconds. It was kit. How strange. It appeared that this kit-season wasn't over yet. This was another kit he had stumbled across in the past few moons. It was rather unsettling, but he would never turn away a kit. Lowering himself to the ground, he settled himself with a crouch. His tail flicked behind him making the grass sway with each movement. He had to admit, he admired the kit's courage upon seeing a much larger feline. "There's no need to be frightened, small one," he spoke, smiling gently in her direction. He tried to come off as friendly as possible, but the setting they were in right now, made that a little hard, didn't it?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 25th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar was well unaware of the situation happening in the trees just outside Windclan territory. This part of the border made him uneasy and he simply was trying to be on watch. It wasn't long until a hiss caught his attention and the ginger tom stopped in his tracks. Golden eyes flashing against the moonlight, they settled on the source of the hiss within seconds. It was kit. How strange. It appeared that this kit-season wasn't over yet. This was another kit he had stumbled across in the past few moons. It was rather unsettling, but he would never turn away a kit. Lowering himself to the ground, he settled himself with a crouch. His tail flicked behind him making the grass sway with each movement. He had to admit, he admired the kit's courage upon seeing a much larger feline. "There's no need to be frightened, small one," he spoke, smiling gently in her direction. He tried to come off as friendly as possible, but the setting they were in right now, made that a little hard, didn't it?

Viper allowed herself to not be a poofball anymore as the tom seemed to be friendly. She kept her inner guard up, however, glancing around every so often. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly. Without even realizing it the young kit had sat down with a playful air about her. 'You really can't seem to make up your mind, can you?' she thought. "And there are a lot of reasons to be frightened: the gloomy atmosphere, the lack of light, the absolutely ENORMOUS tom right in front of me that could eat me in one gulp..." She paused in her sarcastic listing. All were valid points, however, as she gazed into her acquaintance's eyes. "My name is Viper," she said after a few moments.
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Sigh...

@Flameleaf
(Let's just mention each other. Proximity wise, our characters are the only ones who can interact with each other anyway unless one of them falls out of the tree or something).

Cherrypaw watched from the tree as the kit and Blazingstar seemed to speak. She couldn't make out the words, but watched the scene with a mix of interest and dread that the leader would look up at her and Skypaw. All she could do was sit perfectly still and try not to make a sound as she willed Skypaw to do the same.
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Might disappear again

@Charmer, okay
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Skypaw let out all the air he'd been holding. He began breathing normally. Without thinking, he scrambled down the tree and rested next to Cherrypaw.

Character Site

Old August 27th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer, okay
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Skypaw let out all the air he'd been holding. He began breathing normally. Without thinking, he scrambled down the tree and rested next to Cherrypaw.
Cherrypaw winced at the sound of Skypaw climbing into the branch beside her. When the Windclan cat settled next to her, she lifted a paw and held it in front of her mouth with a severe look in her eyes.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Might disappear again

Skypaw realized his mistake and pressed himself to the branch,
his face red from embarrassment. "Heh, Heh... Oops..." He whispered.

Character Site

Old August 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Sigh...

@Flameleaf
Cherrypaw shot Skypaw a fierce glare and held her paw to her mouth again. For the love of Starclan, Skypaw! As much as the Thunderclan apprentice enjoyed the tom's company, she had to admit he was not nearly as thoughtful as herself.

Last edited by Charmer; August 27th, 2017 at 11:32 PM.