Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old December 26th, 2017, 12:17 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default ¤ home of the darkness ¤ open ¤

adrik had always been alone. ever since his family was murdered by the twolegs and their dogs, he had become secluded from all live outside of his den. he lived within an abandoned twoleg den, ordering all creatures that wandered inside away from his home. his voice echoed around the broken-down walls, deep and full of gravel, as if he hadn't spoken in many moons. the only food he ate was the mice that found their way into the den, and he often never ate anything for a long time. adrik's frame was thin, though his fur was thick enough to hide that. he resided in the shadows of his den, only his whiskers visible in the darkness. no remorse for lost travellers, no need for love, no need for a family.
all he needed was himself.

-

adrik's page

-

slinking along the shadows, adrik watched as another mouse skittered away. his stomach growled, desperate for food, although he was determined to not leave the den. winter had set in, and the prey had all went into hiding. the den was cold, frost nipping at every corner. vines and other plants that had grown were browned, brought down by the freezing temperatures. they were all dead, and if adrik didn't find any food soon, he would be the same. an irritated sound emitted from his throat, eyes narrowed. as thin as he was, the tom did not seemed very menacing as he did on a full stomach. but the last time he was full, his family was still alive.
huffing, adrik climbed down from the shadows of the attic, his ears flat. he opened his mouth and attempted to scent for any other life within the den, but found none. all the mice had gone into hibernation. his tail lashed and he crouched down, lowering his head. he might as well just allow the cold to freeze him to death, if he didn't die of starvation first. groaning, adrik felt his skin brush against the bones that jut out beneath it, only covered by dark fur. but even now, his fur had begun to lose its thickness, allowing the cold to seep in.
he was going to die alone.
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: ¤ home of the darkness ¤ open ¤

♡ bump!! ♡
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Darkness walked through the unknown territory his long black fur puffing up from the cold. He made his way through the snow, trying his best to keep walking in order for him to warm up, because if he stopped he would just freeze his paws off. Darkness looked around him just in case anyone was as dumb as him by being out here. I don't think there's anyone dumb enough besides me to be out in the freezing cold. Well at least I have long enough fur to be out here. Not all cats have my fur and the cats without it are very unlucky. Darkness sniffed the air to only scent the snow beneath his feet.
@tinyalienkid

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Is here a form we need to fill out or can I just join with Clover(if accepted)

@tinyalienkid

Last edited by Mystic; December 26th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:00 PM
the tale of six.

♡ @Mystic you can just join! ♡
♡ @Merry Megan; ♡

-

the abandoned house

-

adrik hissed as another breeze struck the flesh under his fur
he growled quietly, claws digging into the hard grown beneath him. nose twitching, the dark tom allowed his tail to sway back and forth, brushing away snow that had fallen through the slowly-disintigrating roof. a shiver wracked his thin frame, causing a loud cough to emerge. lovely. getting sick, too? i'm not going to last long. he stumbled to his paws and made his way to the back of the den, hidden from sight. adrik curled into a ball before just staying completely still, allowing the cold to overcome him. the only sounds he made were the coughing fits he had, followed by heavy breathing.
the tom stared at the light snow falling outside the den, flakes drifting in through the entrance. he rolled his eyes at the sight. adrik had never been a fan of snow, and now that it may be the cause of his death, he hated it even more. gusts of wind grew sharper with every hearbeat, slicing into the old den. it was a wonder how the walls hadn't collasped by now. his gaze trailed along every little corner, tracing each crack in the material that had built this place up. his ears flicked at the sound of creaking, the abandoned den visibly shaking in the icy winds.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ @Mystic you can just join! ♡
♡ @Merry Megan; ♡

-

the abandoned house

-

adrik hissed as another breeze struck the flesh under his fur
he growled quietly, claws digging into the hard grown beneath him. nose twitching, the dark tom allowed his tail to sway back and forth, brushing away snow that had fallen through the slowly-disintigrating roof. a shiver wracked his thin frame, causing a loud cough to emerge. lovely. getting sick, too? i'm not going to last long. he stumbled to his paws and made his way to the back of the den, hidden from sight. adrik curled into a ball before just staying completely still, allowing the cold to overcome him. the only sounds he made were the coughing fits he had, followed by heavy breathing.
the tom stared at the light snow falling outside the den, flakes drifting in through the entrance. he rolled his eyes at the sight. adrik had never been a fan of snow, and now that it may be the cause of his death, he hated it even more. gusts of wind grew sharper with every hearbeat, slicing into the old den. it was a wonder how the walls hadn't collasped by now. his gaze trailed along every little corner, tracing each crack in the material that had built this place up. his ears flicked at the sound of creaking, the abandoned den visibly shaking in the icy winds.
Ok! I'll just let Clover find the abandoned house.))

Clover, a young molly that was a loner, had been walking all day, trying to find the right place for a den or shelter of some sort. Her paws were frozen to the bones and her teeth were chattering but she kept walking until she found shelter. Her tail were covered in snow and one of her pads were cracked. ``S-S-So... c-c-cold..`` She shivered. Suddenly, as she walked past some big bushes she found something unbelievable, A abandoned twoleg nest! Her heart pounded with happiness and she dashed in through the half opened door. It still felt cold and icy in the house but at least it blocked the wind, a little... She felt so cold and tired that suddenly she fell on the ground and her vision blacked out.

she just passed out, not dead)) @tinyalienkid @Merry Megan

Last edited by Mystic; December 26th, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@tinyalienkid | @Mystic
Darkness made his way through the snow once again, seeing an old abandoned two-leg house. He walked slowly over to the den, sniffing the air, scenting a couple of cats. Darkness walked inside, seeing Clover passed out on the ground. "Anyone else in here?! Is anyone Alive!?" asked Darkness in a loud yowl. He walked over to Clover, pressing his nose to her fur after seeing that she was no threat towards him. 'Oh thank the sky that she's still alive,' thought darkness in a shudder of relief. He lifted up his head, looking around for any other cats.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:02 PM
the tale of six.

♡ @Merry Megan @Mystic

adrik's ears perked as he spotted the molly come into his den. soon after, another tom followed behind her, his voice loud in the broken den. he wanted to chase them away, he really did. but the cold had gripped onto his weary bones, keeping him locked to the ground. his breaths came in wheezes, another cough shooting through his body. pain struck him, his stomach growling once again. it was all happening too quickly. he couldn't die, yet. he was only a young tom, it was too early for him to join his family in death. no, adrik wouldn't die. all he needed was some food, some medicine, and some warmth... and those blasted cats away from his den.
he snarled with obvious weakness, his nose curled. his breath was visible in the frozen air, each puff forming a thin cloud in front of his muzzle. adrik passed his tongue over the thin fur of his maw, eyes watering as the wind grew stronger. he refused to be defeated. even if he died the most painful death with endless torture, he would not be killed. the cold could tear at his skin, the sickness eating his life away from the inside-out while starvation sent him into a state psychological disintigration, but he would not stop fighting.
"get out," he growled, dragging himself to his paws. adrik stepped into the light, making himself visible. "this is my den. you have no place here. go and find somewhere else to invade. i don't care if it's too cold out there, you are not welcome here." the venom in his voice was gone, replaced by an unwanted vulnerability.
all he wanted was those cats gone.
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:47 PM

@Merry Megan @tinyalienkid

Clover's eyes slowly and weakly fluttered open, she then saw other shapes of other cats and felt the touch of another cat in her fur. She quickly scrambled to her paws, ``Who are you!?`` She mewed, taking a step back, ``I-I don't mean harm.`` She assured them, she hadn't heard what Adrik said nor did she saw other cats coming in the abandoned house either.

Last edited by Mystic; December 26th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:49 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

May I join in?)
lotusfang