Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old March 31st, 2018, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Yellowbee nodded with a flick of her ears " no problem . And I hope so too starclan knows how many wars we had ! By the looks I say way too many. Even tho I love a good fight . How's your clan doing if it's safe to ask " she meowed with a tilt of her head. As she asked the question Fallenpaw bared her teeth with a twitch of her tail " why you wanna know? so you can tell your leader about our flaws and take us by surprise or something ? " she meowed it was hard to hide the hiss in her words but she just didn't like the question . Yellowbee was wide eyed " no! Geez I'm just wondering little fella " she meowed with a small frown but it quickly vanished with a smile making Fallenpaw sneeze and look away with her ears flattened . Things didn't look so good .
He narrowed his eyes at Fallenpaw,” If I didn’t know Yellowbee from gatherings and it was a short-tempered Thunderclanner, as suprise Fallenpaw not just Windclan has short-tempered cats, they’d probably have torn all your fur off and lined their nest with it and left you scars to remember you by, and based on your rude attitude, I probably would let them, so long as they didn’t kill you.” He replied sarcastically to Yellowbee he purred,” Fallenpaw really doesn’t like any other clan but Windclan, sorry, and the rabbits are plentiful and the territory is almost completely recovered from the fire twelve moons ago. Buttercupbreeze is our new deputy, she leads well, and we have a new medicine cat apprentice, Surgestorm is training her, her name is Oriolepaw, she seems to show profit, I hope all is well with Passionstar, Powdernose, and Caliapaw...or has Caliapaw recieved her full name?” He asked respectfully Powdernose...probably a sneezy cat. Huh.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2018, 06:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He narrowed his eyes at Fallenpaw,” If I didn’t know Yellowbee from gatherings and it was a short-tempered Thunderclanner, as suprise Fallenpaw not just Windclan has short-tempered cats, they’d probably have torn all your fur off and lined their nest with it and left you scars to remember you by, and based on your rude attitude, I probably would let them, so long as they didn’t kill you.” He replied sarcastically to Yellowbee he purred,” Fallenpaw really doesn’t like any other clan but Windclan, sorry, and the rabbits are plentiful and the territory is almost completely recovered from the fire twelve moons ago. Buttercupbreeze is our new deputy, she leads well, and we have a new medicine cat apprentice, Surgestorm is training her, her name is Oriolepaw, she seems to show profit, I hope all is well with Passionstar, Powdernose, and Caliapaw...or has Caliapaw recieved her full name?” He asked respectfully Powdernose...probably a sneezy cat. Huh.
Yellowbee smiled with a flick of her tail and giggled at the small what sounded like a threat to the apprentice then she nodded " good to hear .And it's alright cats have their likes and dislikes and everything's good and caliapaw is still caliapaw I'm afraid " she meowed . Fallenpaw folded her ears back and gulped her eyes showed slightest bit fear and looked down " s-sorry treefright ! " she squeaked with a twitch of her tail and yellowbee bursted out laughing
" wow if you keep saying things like that I'm sure you'd get her to listen " she meowed with a wide smile on her face and Fallenpaw huffed " don't encourage him! " she snapped with a frown afterwards .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 31st, 2018, 06:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Yellowbee smiled with a flick of her tail and giggled at the small what sounded like a threat to the apprentice then she nodded " good to hear .And it's alright cats have their likes and dislikes and everything's good and caliapaw is still caliapaw I'm afraid " she meowed . Fallenpaw folded her ears back and gulped her eyes showed slightest bit fear and looked down " s-sorry treefright ! " she squeaked with a twitch of her tail and yellowbee bursted out laughing
" wow if you keep saying things like that I'm sure you'd get her to listen " she meowed with a wide smile on her face and Fallenpaw huffed " don't encourage him! " she snapped with a frown afterwards .
He purred,” Fallenpaw, you are a difficult apprentice, so perhaps a little risk in knowing I may or may not have been joking, you do call me a bore because on your first day I decide to show you the territory rather than go into Riverclan territory and steal prey. I maybe follow the warrior code and don’t find any appeal in fish anyways and you suggesting hiding on the Shadowclan border and jumping out at a Shadowclanner and attacking them, scaring them, suprise, most cats learn to use their nose and would wonder why a Windclan warrior and apprentice were hiding in a bush along the border. Or your idea of going to the twolegplace and scaring kittypets, not to appealing, just because I chose to abide by the warrior code doesn’t mean I’m boring. I can be scary too...” he teased,” This ones stubborn, Yellowbee, and can’t control her tounge.” He joked lightly. He knew he probably embarrassed her knowing Yellowbee heard what she wanted to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Sugar Dust

My Mood: Crazy

Vinepaw looked around at the territory. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo spacious! "Shadowclan is the best!" She hollered at the top of her lungs
Old April 27th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Sugar Dust

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He purred,” Fallenpaw, you are a difficult apprentice, so perhaps a little risk in knowing I may or may not have been joking, you do call me a bore because on your first day I decide to show you the territory rather than go into Riverclan territory and steal prey. I maybe follow the warrior code and don’t find any appeal in fish anyways and you suggesting hiding on the Shadowclan border and jumping out at a Shadowclanner and attacking them, scaring them, suprise, most cats learn to use their nose and would wonder why a Windclan warrior and apprentice were hiding in a bush along the border. Or your idea of going to the twolegplace and scaring kittypets, not to appealing, just because I chose to abide by the warrior code doesn’t mean I’m boring. I can be scary too...” he teased,” This ones stubborn, Yellowbee, and can’t control her tounge.” He joked lightly. He knew he probably embarrassed her knowing Yellowbee heard what she wanted to do.
JW what is ur warrior cat name!!!!!
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Broken Madness

Birdpaw now Birdrose walked through the Windclan territory, her head held high, since she had finally become a warrior. She was on her way to the border between her clan and Thunderclan to find Roseclaw. She walked up to the border, starring over to see if there was any sign of him anywhere.
(Its been a while, so if I have his name wrong tell me)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; April 28th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Broken Madness

Birdpaw now Birdrose walked through the Windclan territory, her head held high, since she had finally become a warrior. She was on her way to the border between her clan and Thunderclan to find Roseclaw. She walked up to the border, starring over to see if there was any sign of him anywhere.
(Its been a while, so if I have his name wrong tell me)
I believe it was Rosebird x3)
The tom walked out looking at the border and soon he sees Birdrose or who he knew as Birdpaw. Soon he begins to quickly walk up to her “ Birdpaw! It’s been so long “ He Says happily with a purr
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
I believe it was Rosebird x3)
The tom walked out looking at the border and soon he sees Birdrose or who he knew as Birdpaw. Soon he begins to quickly walk up to her “ Birdpaw! It’s been so long “ He Says happily with a purr

(Yeah it is. Thanks for coping with me!)

Birdrose looked at Rosebird excited to see him. She would finally be able to hear him call her by her warrior name. "Im a warrior now. My name is Birdrose. I asked to have my suffix be your prefix." meowed the molly, rubbing her check against his.

Old April 28th, 2018, 03:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

(Yeah it is. Thanks for coping with me!)

Birdrose looked at Rosebird excited to see him. She would finally be able to hear him call her by her warrior name. "Im a warrior now. My name is Birdrose. I asked to have my suffix be your prefix." meowed the molly, rubbing her check against his.
He laughs softly “ I see. It’s a beautiful name it suits you well my dear “ He Says softly as he steps forward calmly and rub his head against hers. “ how have you been?”
Old April 28th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ I see. It’s a beautiful name it suits you well my dear “ He Says softly as he steps forward calmly and rub his head against hers. “ how have you been?”
Birdrose looked at him with a light purr at his comment. "I've been a bit bored in the Windclan camp, but everything else has been good." replied the molly.