Last post by Myling
Today 05:16 AM

Old February 13th, 2017, 02:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

"Oh dear, I'm sorry things aren't going too well for the both of you." she mewed sympathetically. Siblings are supposed to be there for each other through thick and thin and forgive each other no matter what situation happens. " she has been distant with her own siblings, perhaps longer than Fire and his brother. Perhaps it's time for her to talk with them sometime, which is an issue she has, starting conversations. Then how is she able to talk to him so easily. Looking at him, she asks, "Do you remember back when i first stepped over the border?" her eyes brightened as she thought about it. "I was chasing some prey that crossed it before i had. I was so focused on getting it I didn't notice I wasn't in RiverClan until I finally killed it and looked around." she chuckled to herself at her own silliness. "Now, it's a bit of a funny story, but back then I was really scared of the amount of trouble I could get into." she smiles sweetly at him, "Thank you for finding me before someone terrible did."
"We're just growing distant I suppose..we are twins and we have been by eachothers side since day one,I think a break will be good for us,so it's not to bad." he mewed softly,his tone was borderline positive but still had a longing edge to it. He smiled and nodded at the memory. He remembered how pretty she had looked from across the border which had been a reason she didn't attack her on the spot. "We all make mistakes,I'm willing to let somethings slide when it comes to you. You're an exception." he purred. He wouldn't "tattle tale" on Honeypool, as if he did that then he wouldn't be able to see her anymore,and that meant no updating news from Riverclan either. He didn't know why he played these games,leading shecats on until he was done with them once they served his purpose. "I wouldn't let another Windclan cat hurt you."

Last edited by graves; February 13th, 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"We're just growing distant I suppose..we are twins and we have been by eachothers side since day one,I think a break will be good for us,so it's not to bad." he mewed softly,his tone was borderline positive but still had a longing edge to it. He smiled and nodded at the memory. He remembered how pretty she had looked from across the border which had been a reason she didn't attack her on the spot. "We all make mistakes,I'm willing to let somethings slide when it comes to you. You're an exception." he purred. He wouldn't "tattle tale" on Honeypool, as if he did that then he wouldn't be able to see her anymore,and that meant no updating news from Riverclan either. He didn't know why he played these games,leading shecats on until he was done with them once they served his purpose. "I wouldn't let another Windclan cat touch you." Besides myself.

Honeypool purred approvingly at his words. "Thank you, your words make me a bit safer to cross the border to meet you." A somewhat dangerous line for a cat to say. Being comfortable with breaking a rule is how issues between clans arise and other rules begin to break. Hopefully she won't go down this path of brushing off risky behavior to be with a cat who she is starting to have a fancy for. "They are many scary cats in the forest that are from a clan or not, I'm certain WindClan isn't an exception. You're not very unintimidating yourself, now and then." she says, in a bit of a teasing matter. "When I first saw you, I was certain I was going to StarClan that day for sure. I almost passed out right there." she continued to laugh at her cowardly behavior. Of course, her fearfulness hasn't changed and she never thinks it will. However she enjoys the moments in her life where she can drop her guard and turn into a playful and sweet little molly, even if it's only for small moments like these. Maybe that's why she is so driven to see Fireflare so much and when she saw him again after the era has come to an end, her mental and emotional armor practically collapsed on the both of them for being held up so highly it was pretty exhausting and not fun for her to do so.
Old February 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Honeypool purred approvingly at his words. "Thank you, your words make me a bit safer to cross the border to meet you." A somewhat dangerous line for a cat to say. Being comfortable with breaking a rule is how issues between clans arise and other rules begin to break. Hopefully she won't go down this path of brushing off risky behavior to be with a cat who she is starting to have a fancy for. "They are many scary cats in the forest that are from a clan or not, I'm certain WindClan isn't an exception. You're not very unintimidating yourself, now and then." she says, in a bit of a teasing matter. "When I first saw you, I was certain I was going to StarClan that day for sure. I almost passed out right there." she continued to laugh at her cowardly behavior. Of course, her fearfulness hasn't changed and she never thinks it will. However she enjoys the moments in her life where she can drop her guard and turn into a playful and sweet little molly, even if it's only for small moments like these. Maybe that's why she is so driven to see Fireflare so much and when she saw him again after the era has come to an end, her mental and emotional armor practically collapsed on the both of them for being held up so highly it was pretty exhausting and not fun for her to do so.
He couldn't help but chuckled and feel slightly prideful at her words. He looked..intimidating? That was new. "When I first saw you I thought I was in Starclan." he replied smoothly with a smile. His ginger tail swept the ground. His tail was the only thing that told his brother and him apart,his brothers tail being a more crooked shape. "You looked confused and it seemed like you didn't mean Windclan any harm which is why I didn't attack you." while his words were as positive as the mood right now the meaning was somewhat dark. It implied that at any moment he could attack her if he really wanted to at any given moment,seeing as they are practically sitting on the border between the two of their clans. he couldn't help but notice how sweet and kind the molly seemed to be,oblivious to the toms true intentions or personality.Good.
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
He couldn't help but chuckled and feel slightly prideful at her words. He looked..intimidating? That was new. "When I first saw you I thought I was in Starclan." he replied smoothly with a smile. His ginger tail swept the ground. His tail was the only thing that told his brother and him apart,his brothers tail being a more crooked shape. "You looked confused and it seemed like you didn't mean Windclan any harm which is why I didn't attack you." while his words were as positive as the mood right now the meaning was somewhat dark. It implied that at any moment he could attack her if he really wanted to at any given moment,seeing as they are practically sitting on the border between the two of their clans. he couldn't help but notice how sweet and kind the molly seemed to be,oblivious to the toms true intentions or personality.Good.
Honeypool let out a giggle and turned her head as she felt her fur grow red, hearing him speak. It's as if every time he would spill out flattering admiration on her appearance and behavior, he would always know the right words to say to make turn back on her timidness and her desire to hide her face. Whether he was doing this on purpose or not, she wasn't too sure. All she knew was how heated she felt, she couldn't feel the coldness of the snow around her paws in that moment, it was as if her body's intensity melted it all around her. She could even she her fast breathing in front of her, all white and translucent one minute and then all gone the next. After she believed she was officially calmed down, she resumed their conversation with a question that has been gnawing at her brain since they reunited. However her guesstimate on her levels on composure were off as the moment she began to talk she was stumbling over her words. "F-F-Fireflare?" she started, internally realizing her error, "I-I have a question to a-ask of you." she looked up at him, with big yellow eyes. "What are we?"
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:57 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Honeypool let out a giggle and turned her head as she felt her fur grow red, hearing him speak. It's as if every time he would spill out flattering admiration on her appearance and behavior, he would always know the right words to say to make turn back on her timidness and her desire to hide her face. Whether he was doing this on purpose or not, she wasn't too sure. All she knew was how heated she felt, she couldn't feel the coldness of the snow around her paws in that moment, it was as if her body's intensity melted it all around her. She could even she her fast breathing in front of her, all white and translucent one minute and then all gone the next. After she believed she was officially calmed down, she resumed their conversation with a question that has been gnawing at her brain since they reunited. However her guesstimate on her levels on composure were off as the moment she began to talk she was stumbling over her words. "F-F-Fireflare?" she started, internally realizing her error, "I-I have a question to a-ask of you." she looked up at him, with big yellow eyes. "What are we?"
His ears twitched at her giggle,deciding he liked the sound of it. He smiled,which has been a rare sight ever since they had started meeting each other. usually he grinned or smirked, something that suited his character more. It seemed smug and confident and so far that's what he was,but a smile. A smile seemed more softer,genuine,sincere. Which wasn't him at all,but there was no smugness on his face,no smug grins or smirks but a soft smile. A rarity. His tail flickered at the question though his gaze on her was unwavering,his green eyes boring into her yellow ones. "I really like seeing you," this,surprisingly,was true,"and I would like to keep seeing you." this was also true,but not for the intentions she may think he means. He was dancing around the subject,he might as well tell her what she wants to hear,"And I would be blunt to tell you I have feelings for you,but it is true." False.
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Walking the border quietly silentbird sat on her side of the border windclan she had seen a tom here the other day and hoped to see him again to have a conversation he wasn't stealing prey just sitting here
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Birdsong slid down a hill and sat at the border "hello silent bird." He purred
(Wait we just met we don't even love eachother yet k?)
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
(Wait we just met we don't even love eachother yet k?)
Oh... Alright so what do I do?)
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Oh... Alright so what do I do?)
Silentbird spotted a cat,"Errmm uh hi there!" She shouted Hoping to catch his attention
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Silentbird spotted a cat,"Errmm uh hi there!" She shouted Hoping to catch his attention
Birdsong turned his head "hello there." He flicked his tail