RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM

Old December 24th, 2020, 03:26 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

It wasn't a stale scent. Oh stars oh stars oh stars StarClan help me! Birchsplash panicked. She could hear Flamecrackle calling to her. She sprinted in the direction she heard him from, blinded by fear. Not again not again not again NOT AGAIN! The molly jumped up into the sapling, nearly missing the branch. She could almost feel the fox's hot breath as it snapped at her tail, her siblings screaming and her mother... where was her mother? And her siblings? She was all alone. It was just her and the fox. She couldn't tell where she was... And suddenly she was back on the branch, gasping for breath. @Willowfern
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 24th, 2020, 07:44 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
It wasn't a stale scent. Oh stars oh stars oh stars StarClan help me! Birchsplash panicked. She could hear Flamecrackle calling to her. She sprinted in the direction she heard him from, blinded by fear. Not again not again not again NOT AGAIN! The molly jumped up into the sapling, nearly missing the branch. She could almost feel the fox's hot breath as it snapped at her tail, her siblings screaming and her mother... where was her mother? And her siblings? She was all alone. It was just her and the fox. She couldn't tell where she was... And suddenly she was back on the branch, gasping for breath. @Willowfern
“Birchsplash!” Flamecrackle meowed, startled by her sudden fear scent, “What’s wrong?!” He looked at the fox, it was prowling among the snowdrifts.
“I-If you’re worried about the fox, don’t,” He snatched a glance at it as it prowled around below, “We’re too high up for it to catch us...”
Old December 25th, 2020, 09:59 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Flamecrackle. Flamecrackle. FlAmEcRaCkLe. She wasn't alone. Birchsplash wasn't alone. It wasn't just her and the fox. That was a looooong time ago, she reminded herself. It's been seasons. Fully in the present again, she replied in a shaky voice, "N-nothing, I think the fox just scared me." She looked down at the horrible creature, hissing. Even if the... thing... jumped, he couldn't catch them. They were safe in the tree. But how long would they be safe? How long would it last? When would the fox go away? @Willowfern

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 25th, 2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Flamecrackle. Flamecrackle. FlAmEcRaCkLe. She wasn't alone. Birchsplash wasn't alone. It wasn't just her and the fox. That was a looooong time ago, she reminded herself. It's been seasons. Fully in the present again, she replied in a shaky voice, "N-nothing, I think the fox just scared me." She looked down at the horrible creature, hissing. Even if the... thing... jumped, he couldn't catch them. They were safe in the tree. But how long would they be safe? How long would it last? When would the fox go away? @Willowfern
Noticing her fear scent, Flamecrackle slowly pressed his pelt against her’s, hoping she didn’t mind, she just seemed so- scared, he didn’t like to see cats in distress.
Old December 26th, 2020, 09:57 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Birchsplash felt something warm press against her side, and turned to look at Flamecrackle. She didn’t mind him pressing up next to her, it was actually kind of comforting. Maybe this was what friendship felt like. She smiled at him, a little of her fear fading away. @Willowfern

Old December 26th, 2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Birchsplash felt something warm press against her side, and turned to look at Flamecrackle. She didn’t mind him pressing up next to her, it was actually kind of comforting. Maybe this was what friendship felt like. She smiled at him, a little of her fear fading away. @Willowfern
Flamecrackle smiled back at her,
“Don’t worry,” Me murmured, trying to keep quiet so he wouldn’t attract the fox, “If that crowfood eater comes near us, I’ll scar it for life!”
Old December 26th, 2020, 09:12 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Birchsplash laughed a little, quietly. She knew he was probably serious, but it made her want to laugh. She wasn’t exactly a normal cat, but she liked it that way. She liked seeing the look on a cat’s face when she said or did something strange. And the fox would deserve to be scarred for life. Its kin had scarred her for life, not physically, but emotionally. It was the reason the 8 moon old Nova came to the Clan she heard of to join without her family. But she wasn’t Nova anymore, she was Birchsplash, slayer of evil foxy-doers! Sorta. @Willowfern

Old December 30th, 2020, 08:40 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
Falconpaw’s hackles bristled along her spine, her claws sinking into the earth below her paws. Was this cat really oblivious? She suddenly winced, baring her fangs in a mixture of confusion and fury. The voices had returned, roaring commands in her mind—she could single out the orders of Pikefang, Coldpath, and several other Dark Forest warriors. Their goading grew vicious and defeating, and the young She-cat let out a haunting groan as the noise grew crippling.
GO NOW! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
Do it for your clanmates!
Do it for yourself!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Do it because you couldn’t kill him!
Is this your legacy? Failing to defend your clan?
Never be helpless again. Never be helpless again! NEVER BE HELPLESS—

She leapt. She leapt to silence them. Falconpaw leapt onto the rogue tom’s back, unsheathing claws in raw fury, her eyes wild, pupils reduced to thin, frantic slits. She aimed a number of nearly blind, savage blows at the tom, her teeth bared and glinting against the growing dark of dusk.
(Sorry for the delay on this!)
Coal had begun to creep back as the she-cat snarled, and puffed her fur, and then began to groan, he couldn't be sure what she was doing. She was almost contorting, squirming as if under invisible claws, and he had hoped to get away. It was not to be. He had only made it a few feet, his paws sinking in the mud as she leapt, claws digging into his back. Letting out a howl of pain he collapsed, his weak frame unable to support her weight. His claws also flew, swinging aimlessly in an attempt to free himself, to not die here and now. His voice rose higher, a wail screeching from his throat as her claws tore gashes in his side, slicing through bone and muscle, one ripping an eye from its socket, the other watching it roll on the ground. The mud was red now with his blood, and the blow that sliced open his throat in another torrent of red was almost a mercy, a blessed end to the suffering as he went limp, one final gasp before his remaining eye rolled back and he was still.
Old December 30th, 2020, 02:21 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Sorry for the delay on this!)
Coal had begun to creep back as the she-cat snarled, and puffed her fur, and then began to groan, he couldn't be sure what she was doing. She was almost contorting, squirming as if under invisible claws, and he had hoped to get away. It was not to be. He had only made it a few feet, his paws sinking in the mud as she leapt, claws digging into his back. Letting out a howl of pain he collapsed, his weak frame unable to support her weight. His claws also flew, swinging aimlessly in an attempt to free himself, to not die here and now. His voice rose higher, a wail screeching from his throat as her claws tore gashes in his side, slicing through bone and muscle, one ripping an eye from its socket, the other watching it roll on the ground. The mud was red now with his blood, and the blow that sliced open his throat in another torrent of red was almost a mercy, a blessed end to the suffering as he went limp, one final gasp before his remaining eye rolled back and he was still.
(No worries! Thanks for giving me a chance to do some hardcore character development with this deranged lady!)

Falconpaw stood panting above her quarry, pelt drenched in vivid crimson, her claws clotted with bloodied black fur, fangs bared viciously.
WELL DONE!
You have earned your place among us.
You have freed the forest of a scourge.

The voices goaded her on in a disorienting flourish of triumphant yowls. Falconpaw’s eyes were listlessly glazed, and she turned away from the rogue’s maimed form, breathing hard, her face painted with bright vermillion. She allowed the voices to flood her mind, and slowly began the painstaking task of washing the crimson from her pelt by the creekbed.
-end-

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Last edited by ghostwriter; December 30th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 01:32 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Bobby View Post
“Whatever. I’m bored, I’m going to go hunt or somethin’. Ya know, something that actually helps the clan.” The tom lied, he just wanted to let the cat’s guard down. RiverFrost got up and went to go ‘hunt’. “Cya!” He shouted over his shoulder. RicerFrost began giggling as he padded off.

Littlemouse

"Yeah, yeah... go on then..." they replied, barely paying attention. That cat was up to something suspicious - as evidenced by the creepy giggling as he ran off - but Littemouse wasn't particularly interested in figuring out what exactly nor did they want to stick around. Gently grabbing the flowers they had already gathered, Littlemouse began the trek back towards camp.