Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM

Old January 25th, 2024, 03:18 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default let's get it together! (Open to apprentices + up!)

Event [#event]

Stars above, this Clan was an absolute disaster. Fadingsun was fed up with it all. The disrespect, the laziness, the holier-than-thou attitudes so many had. Now, because of their idiocy, Tansypaw had left. With Larkstar gone as well, Birdsnow was all by her lonesome, trying to lead the shambles of RiverClan forward into something.

Well, Fadingsun wasn't going to just sit on his ass and do nothing. Without a deputy, there was nobody around to organize patrols. Birdsnow had plenty to worry about without worrying over the prey pile or the herb stores, so perhaps he could do something to help.

Leaping atop a small stone, Fadingsun let out a yowl. "Cats of RiverClan! For those of you who actually give a damn about this Clan, gather around. With Tansypaw and Larkstar gone, Birdsnow is left to her own devices to run this Clan. As cats of RiverClan, we have a responsibility to help it succeed. That weight is not, and should not, be only on the high ranks. Some of you seem to have forgotten that.

"So, let's actually do something useful for once. Let's act like a proper Clan and get some work done. Any cat who's old enough to leave camp, you're welcome to join. Don't bother if you're just going to whine, complain, or otherwise act like a complete jackass. I don't have any tolerance for it, and I have no issue giving anyone the what-for if they don't believe me. For those of you who are interested in lending a helping paw, we'll be working to get some prey and some herbs for this Clan- whatever we can based on the knowledge we have. We might be able to check the borders, too, if we get enough cats."

( This event is pretty straightforward! Just a way to help make sure prey and herbs are still coming in despite all the chaos. Any cat who causes issues will immediately be dismissed from the event. )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:23 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: let's get it together! (Open to apprentices + up!)

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feathers attention was draw instantaneously, finally he didn't mope around camp. he hated watching the fresh kill pile shrink because no cat had the initiative to fill it. Garlic Feather felt more then just relief knowing at least somecat was trying to do something about it. 'I'm interested in helping.' He announced, striding over eagerly.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Event [#event]

Stars above, this Clan was an absolute disaster. Fadingsun was fed up with it all. The disrespect, the laziness, the holier-than-thou attitudes so many had. Now, because of their idiocy, Tansypaw had left. With Larkstar gone as well, Birdsnow was all by her lonesome, trying to lead the shambles of RiverClan forward into something.

Well, Fadingsun wasn't going to just sit on his ass and do nothing. Without a deputy, there was nobody around to organize patrols. Birdsnow had plenty to worry about without worrying over the prey pile or the herb stores, so perhaps he could do something to help.

Leaping atop a small stone, Fadingsun let out a yowl. "Cats of RiverClan! For those of you who actually give a damn about this Clan, gather around. With Tansypaw and Larkstar gone, Birdsnow is left to her own devices to run this Clan. As cats of RiverClan, we have a responsibility to help it succeed. That weight is not, and should not, be only on the high ranks. Some of you seem to have forgotten that.

"So, let's actually do something useful for once. Let's act like a proper Clan and get some work done. Any cat who's old enough to leave camp, you're welcome to join. Don't bother if you're just going to whine, complain, or otherwise act like a complete jackass. I don't have any tolerance for it, and I have no issue giving anyone the what-for if they don't believe me. For those of you who are interested in lending a helping paw, we'll be working to get some prey and some herbs for this Clan- whatever we can based on the knowledge we have. We might be able to check the borders, too, if we get enough cats."

( This event is pretty straightforward! Just a way to help make sure prey and herbs are still coming in despite all the chaos. Any cat who causes issues will immediately be dismissed from the event. )

Dandeliontuft bounded up, seeming interested.
Dovepaw and Daisypaw came over, interested since they had never done an event.
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:26 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw had gathered after the call and nodded along in agreement. she was going to help any way she could.. the hunting was probably going to be organised by the tom but herbs were almost as important- especially during leafbare.
the apprentice stepped closer to fadingsun after he had spoken "i can try to organise herb patrols and keep the herbs organised.. i know a thing or two and i think i could make it work."
she mewed, voice steady and sure despite the lack of trust she had in her knowledge. hopefully she was going to be taken serious and not like she was just trying to skip out on actually doing any work herself.

@Cherry~

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:19 AM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:31 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feathers attention was draw instantaneously, finally he didn't mope around camp. he hated watching the fresh kill pile shrink because no cat had the initiative to fill it. Garlic Feather felt more then just relief knowing at least somecat was trying to do something about it. 'I'm interested in helping.' He announced, striding over eagerly.

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the silver tabby padded over, intent on keeping his clan fed, and gently bumped his head into garlicfeathers side, a quiet sound almost akin to a purr escaping his throat, before stopping beside the other tom.
yeah survival would be good ,so the more cats were willing to organise hunts and training for apprentices without completely wearing out birdsnow.

(jayfrost is moodswingsTM )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:32 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

79/100

Treepaw

Treepaw walked over. ``I'd be open to going hunting or getting herbs! I mean- I'd do any- anything heh. Not saying i'm picky or anything! I should shut up now...``
@Cherry~

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 25th, 2024, 04:00 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@Cherry~

Things seemed to be snowballing in RiverClan lately, and frankly, Sorrelblaze was annoyed. Not annoyed with the tragic events, oh no, he was annoyed with his Clanmates. Running around like idiots, barking orders as if they are the leader. Tragedies are going to happen; life isn't perfect. But just because things are going downhill doesn't give you the right to take charge. First Shellwhisker, and now Fadingsun? Are any of them even going to give Birdsnow a chance? What happened to just doing your job? Warriors can help the Clan without bossing each other around. He knew they all had good intentions, but in his eyes, they were going about it the wrong way. At least Fadingsun seemed to be promoting teamwork. Hmm...perhaps he was just cranky from all the stress of everything going on. Yeah, that's probably it.

With a forlorn sigh, Sorrelblaze gathered around Fadingsun and gave a clear nod. "I'm willing to do anything my Clan needs of me." His green eyes glittered with determination, but there was a slight exhaustion behind them.

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!
Old January 25th, 2024, 04:22 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

listening to the cat, Fallenwish's ears perked with interest. Perhaps helping out would get her noticed. She could be important, and more people listening to her. Oh, and also, uh, it was the right thing to do. "I'll help out." She said, hoping she'd be heard.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old January 25th, 2024, 04:46 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the silver tabby padded over, intent on keeping his clan fed, and gently bumped his head into garlicfeathers side, a quiet sound almost akin to a purr escaping his throat, before stopping beside the other tom.
yeah survival would be good ,so the more cats were willing to organise hunts and training for apprentices without completely wearing out birdsnow.

(jayfrost is moodswingsTM )
Garlic Feather

Surprised was an understatement when JayFrost came over, for a moment there was a flash of happiness in Garlic Feather relieved to see them happy and not a walking thunderstorm of attitude, he couldn't help but quietly question the previous cold shoulder and the more obvious attitude. Whatever, Jay Frost was confusing and that was all there was to it. With all that mentally over with Garlic Feather was back to being pretty perky. 'Jay Frost, good to see you here to help out!' Garlic mews with a grin, at least he wouldn't have to be hunting in complete miserable silence thinking about the wreck that riverclan is.
(Sorry that this took me so dreadfully long to reply to aaa)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 25th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Cherryswirl seemed to heed this call - her attention rather alert today than usual. Rising from her spot - more so interested in continuing her (lacking) support as a lionheart - the feline made her way over. Letting a smile tease on her maw, she dipped her head to Fadingsun,

"I went out herb hunting for and with Tansypaw a good few times. I know a couple... I don't know if they'll help completely but it's something." Her tone was more forlorn and solemn, rather than seeming annoyed or upset. "I can take a few willing cats to come look for some cobwebs... maybe some coltsfoot or watermint, maybe..." Her brows furrowed with a perplexed look, "I don't know how likely they are to have survived in this weather - the plants at least... but things like sticks and cobwebs would be a good thing to gather if nothing else." Cherryswirl looked around at the few other cats that had gathered,

"Would anyone like to come with me to look for these?" Now... she just had to remember what exactly the looked and smelled like. Cobwebs? Easy. The coltsfoot? It was that weird sweet and spicy plant... looked like.. dandelions? Stars... they would just be picking leaves and grass at this point.

[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @shoomy! | @al3cc766 | @Batt. | @Ravenswings ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart