Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old June 24th, 2022, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default wanderers [plot finder!]

wanderers

hello ! i haven't done a plot finder in quite a bit now, so i decided to start one again. this plot will involve three outsider siblings living their life (it's not that boring, i promise ^^).

so! i'll be including a basic outline of the plot, some ideas and the roles. note that i will be picky as i am hoping for this plot to go on for a long while.

anyways!! now that the intro is out of the way, let's start with the actual fun stuff.

[apple], [sibling] and [sibling] have been abandoned by their parents, unknown outsiders. at the young age of 2 moons, the three have to learn how to care for themselves. over time they really bond and do fun things such as build their own little cave, teach each other how to hunt, swim, climb, etc., all out of trial and error. (for this there's a little system which will be explained later on)

when they are 8 moons and have acquired most of the necessary skills, they soon realize that they've left one out - battle. different dangers approach them day by day and the three learn how to fend for themselves.

i'm sorry about how short the outline is, but this is mainly because it's flexible and subject to change! before i list the plot ideas, i'll explain the trial and error system (inspired by @/spotty's to learn and aid finder)

you would roll a d20, which you can for example find on this site. there's a key to the numbers:

even number from 2-18 = success
odd number from 1-19 = fail
rolled a 20 = you choose

to keep everything realistic, this system should be used whenever the three siblings are testing something out.

if this is still unclear to you, an example would be:

apple wants to learn swimming. the dice rolls a 17, which means fail. this means she fails to learn swimming today and must try again at least two days later.

two day cooldowns would also be required to keep everything realistic!!

my apologies if that was a little confusing, but don't worry, in roleplay it will make sense quickly now that i'm finished with explaining that, onto the possible plot ideas (for example, dangers that could encounter the trio along their journey)!

- a fox finds their cave

- someone accidentally steps onto a wasp hive... ouch

- one of the siblings gets captured by a twoleg and the other two must find the kidnapped sibling and rescue them

- they accidentally venture into a badgers den

- they stumble onto a rogue's territory and get attacked / wounded
OR
- they stumble onto clan territory and get attacked / wounded

that's all the ideas i have right now, but of course this isn't limited to only those!! now that you've got a good idea what the plot is about and how this will work, here are the roles and form:

four siblings - 4/4 filled
- currently 2 moons old
- can have any appearance, really, but should look at least somewhat similar
- i don't have a set appearance for apple so there aren't really requirements when it comes to looks
apple @/starry || sleet @/Naiad || peony @/Estelle || vixen @/Starlily

credit to @/Castle

you can also sign your cat up for possible future encounters with the siblings!

possible encounters - 1/? filled
starlingsong @/Clock Dragonshifter

so, now that you have read through everything, here's the form you'll have to fill out to apply:

[for siblings]
name:
gender (& pronouns):
sexuality:
appearance:
personality:
plot idea(s)?:
other:
mention: @starry

[for possible encounters]
name:
gender (& pronouns):
personality:
clan/affiliation:
plot idea(s)?:
type of encounter (hostile, friendly, etc.):

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 25th, 2022 at 10:49 AM.
Old June 24th, 2022, 06:00 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: wanderers [plot finder!]

name: swift
gender (& pronouns):female she/her
sexuality: striaght
appearance: white fur with grey swirl stripes, blue eyes
personality: brave, protective, bold, kind, respective,
plot idea(s)?: injury or die another challange for the 3 siblings, they encounter big preditor, 2 are safe and doesn't have injuries, 1 is injured on the edge of death but survives and they continue there life
other: none

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 24th, 2022, 06:04 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

.name: StarlingSong
gender (& pronouns): Female, She/Her
personality: She seems Cheerful, and Kind, though she is a extremely Manipulative, and conniving, with a taste for blood! She's also an amazing actor and likes to gain the trust of a cat before she kills them! Though she is easily swayed into liking certain cats sometimes deciding to befriend them instead of kill them! Though it has it's own benefits for her other than just a simple friendship aka allibies if someone is ever to catch onto her!
clan/affiliation: ThunderClan
plot idea(s)?: Starling Song could meet the kits trying to learn how to hunt or climb tree and teach them what they need to know trying to gain their trust! Though I'll let you decide if she learns to like them or go through with her plan to gain their trust and attack!
type of encounter (hostile, friendly, etc.): starts friendly and I'll let you decide how it ends!
Old June 24th, 2022, 09:21 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

RiverClan Re: wanderers [plot finder!]

[for siblings]
name: frost
gender (& pronouns): female (she/her)
sexuality: straight
appearance: a light grey tabby with a white paw and chest,fluffly tail and blue eyes
personality: shy, kind,trust her family and friends,will do anything for them
plot idea(s)?: to continue abit of your “one of the siblings gets captured by a twoleg and the other two must find the kidnapped sibling and rescue them” plot

a twoleg kit finds their cave and was confused but the parent of the twoleg kit captures 1 of them(the other 2 managed to escape) to sell(the 2 don’t know that)it but the 2 siblings finally found the captured one,manage to free their sib and run away back to their cave
other: (i just made this cat not long ago and wanted to rp as her ever since)

Last edited by Thornwolf; June 25th, 2022 at 01:50 AM.
Old June 25th, 2022, 01:04 AM

(i won't be picking yet ^^)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old June 25th, 2022, 03:59 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

possible encounters
name: Wingnettle (rogue) @Wingnettle
Old June 25th, 2022, 06:04 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

I have been far too obsessed with making outsiders recently-

[for siblings]
name: Sleet (might change it to Drift - like snow drift - or to Icicle, haven't decided yet!)
gender (& pronouns): intersex, he/him
sexuality: asexual, demiromantic (similar to his personality below, with romance for him, it's either zero or 100)
appearance: a pale silver tom with a slight frame a very light blue eyes. his fur is pretty much kitten fluff atm, but as he gets older it will become a short, downy coat. he has a very long tail and very long whiskers.
personality: Sleet operates at either zero or a hundred - and he prefers to keep it at zero. he's very emotional and cares a lot about things, but he generally tries to stay calm and collected. when he's younger, this will be a struggle. he'll be chill one moment, then ecstatic about the butterfly they found, or ticked off about the birds singing too loud, or whatever other thing that might trigger a big emotion. as he gets older, he'll learn to balance things out, but he'll still struggle with impulsive/intrusive thoughts that he has to learn how to grapple with.
plot idea(s)?: it might be fun to work in the dice roll with his emotions to see if he's able to keep his temper in check/control his impulsivities/etc.
other: u r the coolest deputy

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; June 25th, 2022 at 06:06 AM.
Old June 25th, 2022, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
I have been far too obsessed with making outsiders recently-

[for siblings]
name: Sleet (might change it to Drift - like snow drift - or to Icicle, haven't decided yet!)
gender (& pronouns): intersex, he/him
sexuality: asexual, demiromantic (similar to his personality below, with romance for him, it's either zero or 100)
appearance: a pale silver tom with a slight frame a very light blue eyes. his fur is pretty much kitten fluff atm, but as he gets older it will become a short, downy coat. he has a very long tail and very long whiskers.
personality: Sleet operates at either zero or a hundred - and he prefers to keep it at zero. he's very emotional and cares a lot about things, but he generally tries to stay calm and collected. when he's younger, this will be a struggle. he'll be chill one moment, then ecstatic about the butterfly they found, or ticked off about the birds singing too loud, or whatever other thing that might trigger a big emotion. as he gets older, he'll learn to balance things out, but he'll still struggle with impulsive/intrusive thoughts that he has to learn how to grapple with.
plot idea(s)?: it might be fun to work in the dice roll with his emotions to see if he's able to keep his temper in check/control his impulsivities/etc.
other: u r the coolest deputy
i was going to wait for a bit until accepting forms, but sleet seems like the perfect fit accepted !

u r the coolest medicine cat

Old June 25th, 2022, 09:49 AM

Old June 25th, 2022, 10:01 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

name:
Peony

gender (& pronouns):
afab, She / Her - not certain how her gender might look in the future. Maybe as is, possibly NB.

sexuality:
To be determined later in life.

appearance:
Fluffy short furred white lynx point with brown speckles below her eyes and along her back, leading to completely covering her bobtail. Warm forest green eyes and chubby cheeks.

personality: Bit of an overall wip, but this is the basic idea:
+ Sweet / Helpful / Eager +
= Adventurous / Playful / Stubborn / Encouraging =
- Naïve / Overly trusting / Immature -

Peony is sweet as sugar and would totally fit as a Disney princess in the future. Her view on the world is naïve, and despite of course wanting everyone's safety, she's overly trusting. Her instincts push her to offer help to anyone in need, whether they want it or not, even if their motives are less than good. She refuses to acknowledge things like abandonment or anything that goes against her thoughts and believes. She can be very immature and annoying, but simultaneously has a rather caring and even motherly side to her. She's a lover of stories and anything new, and will always be up for exploring, not believing the dangers one could run into. She talks and apologises to any caught prey, and enjoys watching the sunrise. She's always very positive, and genuinely thinks everything will always work out regardless of what happened. She can be described as rather happy-go-lucky and enjoys collecting different leaves for their home. Isn't much of a flower lady, finds them too smelly. Impatient. Favourite season if leaf-fall. She's a bit irritable, some days more than others, but prefers to playfully brush it off and can be surprisingly stubborn. Currently very playful and has a lot of energy.
As she grows up, I see her becoming a lot more mature and a bit calmer, as well as very romantic. Perhaps starting to prefer stability and freedom over adventure and exploring.

plot idea(s)?:
Nope, sorry!

other:
Bit of a mess oops; hope it's still understandable enough!

mention:
@starry

Last edited by Estelle; June 25th, 2022 at 10:15 AM.