Today 03:48 PM

Old April 5th, 2024, 06:06 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: The Shadowledge

@Katiethewolfchild

Mothcloud shouted out. "Twistedpaw!" As the other cat cheered. Her eyes shining with pride from beside Iceclaw

@Starphobia

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 5th, 2024 at 06:06 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:39 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 6 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

quillkit looks over his shoulder, casting a glance over the crowd. mama, papa were there – along with his siblings..or those who were alive attending their ceremony. he does small tippy-taps with his paws, anticipation practically eating him alive as his grandma names off the new apprentices one by one. then...HIM!

quillpaw raises his head high, clearly prideful of his new status. he was no longer an itty bitty baby – he was now a big kid! someone who could explore the wild freely (kind of), someone who could now quench his thirst for knowledge!! his brothers and sisters got their names (or most of them)..he would congratulate them later!! right now, he was having his moment. which he finds is quickly taken away by howling as grandma announces that his sister requested a name change. wait..what? he looks around until he finds howling..heronpaw, raising a brow in confusion.

his attention swerves back to his grandma, listening eagerly. mistlewhisker! that's his mentor! isn't that one of the enforcer's? those sound like pretty important cats, based off the stuff he's heard around camp. grandma must trust her lots!, he thinks as he looks around. upon spotting the massive molly, the lithe tom pushes through the crowd to reach her. what was he supposed to do again?? oh, yes - touch noses!

quillpaw reaches up to touch noses with his new mentor, if she allowed it, before taking a seat beside her. "you're a enforcer, right? that's pretty awesome! that means that yous must be a great mentor, too." he meows. papa was an enforcer too..if he remembers correctly.

[ @Mica ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 6th, 2024, 02:34 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 6 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

quillkit looks over his shoulder, casting a glance over the crowd. mama, papa were there – along with his siblings..or those who were alive attending their ceremony. he does small tippy-taps with his paws, anticipation practically eating him alive as his grandma names off the new apprentices one by one. then...HIM!

quillpaw raises his head high, clearly prideful of his new status. he was no longer an itty bitty baby – he was now a big kid! someone who could explore the wild freely (kind of), someone who could now quench his thirst for knowledge!! his brothers and sisters got their names (or most of them)..he would congratulate them later!! right now, he was having his moment. which he finds is quickly taken away by howling as grandma announces that his sister requested a name change. wait..what? he looks around until he finds howling..heronpaw, raising a brow in confusion.

his attention swerves back to his grandma, listening eagerly. mistlewhisker! that's his mentor! isn't that one of the enforcer's? those sound like pretty important cats, based off the stuff he's heard around camp. grandma must trust her lots!, he thinks as he looks around. upon spotting the massive molly, the lithe tom pushes through the crowd to reach her. what was he supposed to do again?? oh, yes - touch noses!

quillpaw reaches up to touch noses with his new mentor, if she allowed it, before taking a seat beside her. "you're a enforcer, right? that's pretty awesome! that means that yous must be a great mentor, too." he meows. papa was an enforcer too..if he remembers correctly.

[ @Mica ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was surprised but pleased when she heard her name called for this new round of apprentices. Hawkbite's comment stuck in the back of her mind--that Dawnstar must be picky about who would mentor her grandchildren. While such a theory seemed unlikely with how many apprentices there were, she still felt a prick of pride at being chosen to mentor another apprentice. Quillpaw wasted no time padding up to her, and he didn't seem scared of her at all. He even reached up to touch noses with her. She bent down to tap her nose against his, then straightened. "Congratulations on your apprentice ceremony, Quillpaw." She meowed, her deep voice surprisingly quiet in the space between them. Mistlewhisker knew she was letting her tough exterior fade, but she couldn't help but feel soft towards this apprentice. She blamed Squirrelpaw and Goopypaw for breaking down her walls. Now, that didn't mean she was going to go easy on the young tom. "We will start tomorrow morning."

When he mentioned her being an Enforcer, Mistlewhisker's one eye glittered with faint amusement. "That is correct. If you do well with your training, perhaps you could be an Enforcer one day, too." Like his father and his mother. She knew these apprentices were going to have a lot of expectations on their shoulders, and Mistlewhisker was going to ensure at least Quillpaw reached his potential. She wouldn't let these cats be cast to the wayside like so many apprentices were. His sentiment that she would be a good mentor had her chuckling internally, but she remained stoic on the outside. "I like to consider myself a good mentor. Perhaps you can be another judge of that." With how many apprentices kept coming to her for extra training, Mistlewhisker was tempted to believe him. Though she would only consider herself a good mentor when Squirrelpaw was given her warrior name. Then she would have succeeded in her duty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 7th, 2024 at 12:19 AM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:12 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Forestkit had missed his name called! Oh no! He was mortified. "Dawnstar! I'm here!" He said loudly. She must've not seen him!

( @Undertaker )

Cougarbite would talk to Dawnstar himself if he had to. Forestkit would be made an apprentice
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 6th, 2024, 04:37 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

head tilted to the side, she stared at the kit climbing up the shadowledge, who, judging from dawnstars expression, was evidently one of the medicine cats spawn. it was always interesting to see this other side of the leader, the part of her that had formed such an extensive adopted family. simply a fascinating change from the ruthlessness usually radiating from the molly. fascinating.

the horde of names were listed again. so many names. holy smokes. how did larkname deal with them all. attention snapped back to dawnstar as she mentioned a name change, howling to heron. curious. so the kit had requested a name change? hmm. ears perked up again as her name was mentioned and starling had to fight to keep the look of nonchalance plastered on her face. her? starlingstreak? her? she was to have her first apprentice, and it was one of dawnstar’s grandkits? scratch that, two of them? two?

but the show must go on. eyes traversed the clearing as names were listed, catching on that of the form of the newly named heronpaw. well now, wasn’t she interesting. of course, clan meetings never failed to provide intrigue, but this was something else, different than the usual kerfuffle of a meeting. no, the look of pure contempt shot towards lostspark was strong enough for starlingstreak to feel it from across the camp, it was something else. perhaps that was where the new name had come from, a rebellion. it appeared that there was trouble in paradise.

well now, wouldn’t this be fun.

weaving through the masses, the star came to a stop in front the sisters, oozing her typical aura of undeserved confident. ”hey guys! i’m starlingstreak, i’ll be your mentor.” now, to figure out how to talk to an apprentice. (sure, she was less than a year older than the two of them, but they were just so teeny! there was no way starlingstreak had ever been that small!)

[ @fading - @taillow ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 6th, 2024, 05:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Mirepaw - ShadowClan Kit
She/her | 6 moons | Mind Reader, Silk Spinner
Letting out a little 'meep!' as her grandmother picked her up, the young kitten swung a bit in her jaws and tucked her paws against her chest. "YAY RIDE!" Mirekit squeaked, a fit of giggles shaking her body as the large leader descended from the Shadowledge and deposited her safely onto the ground. "Thanks Gamma!" she turned and beamed up at the leader, waving her tail behind her. It was impressive and astounding, watching her leap back up onto the ledge where they had just been. She wanted to be able to do that! Wonder filled her gaze as she stepped back, maw still forming an 'o' shape.

Shortly after that her and all her siblings names were called and - Mirepaw! She was Mirepaw now! The dark furred apprentice gave a little leap and a wiggle. And so was her sister, Howls was also - wait. Heronpaw? Her giddiness turned to confusion as she twisted around, looking for her sister. Whatever grandma was saying now she didn't hear as she looked around. It was easy enough to find her - Howls was never that far away. Her sister congratulating her was enough to wipe her frown clean, once again bouncing from paw to paw.

"Thanks, Howls!! I did climb it, yeah! But I won't anymore - I'll stay right here with you!" Then her eyes rounded a bit and she shuffled her paws nervously. "...I can still call you that, right? Even though you're Heeeronpaw now?" The name felt odd on her tongue, but Mire figured it would get easier with time. Plus, it's not like she would ever use the name anyways - her sister was Howls, through and through.

Next form of business was to find their shared mentor. That was good! They would get to train a whole lot together! Mirepaw pressed herself against Howls with a purr, eyes glancing around. It wasn't their mentor they found, but another one of their littermates - Birdpaw! "Birbs!" she chirped as their sister landed on top of Howls. A frown formed on her face and Mirepaw gave a little stomp of her paws. "Aw, I wanna be a bird too! I don't even know what a 'mire' is!" She hadn't given much thought to her name before, not really, but it didn't sound like a bird, so it lead her to believe it wasn't one.

Distraction took the form of Starlingstreak coming over, and Mirepaw blinked up at her mentor. "Hi! I'm Mirepaw! That's my sister, Heronpaw, and our other sister, Birdkit - Mama had lots of us! Our nest was always so big!" Then, a thought occurred to her. "Can we all share a nest in the apprentice's den??" Mire looked from her mentor to Howls and Birbs, wondering what their thoughts on it were. That would be so much fun!!

Part of her missed the nursery already, and seeing Mama and Papa. But she wanted to be brave! A big, strong apprentice who wasn't scared of anything! Even though she was actually scared... but they didn't have to know that!

[ Heronpaw - @fading ] [ Birdpaw - @Mica ] [ Starlingstreak - @carmen ]

Last edited by taillow; April 6th, 2024 at 05:31 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

So it began. Dawnstar began listing off each of their new names, one of the thirteen even gaining a new name upon request - earning the kip a brief glance, until the time for mentors came. Vibrant blue eyes locked onto the large leader, never leaving her presence as the young feline listened for her name, for her mentor. Nearly each and every kit was named before her. Nearly each and every kit earning a warrior as their mentor, some even lucky enough to be taught by the elite. So much so, that deep inside, Sleepypaw feared her Miss Grandmama had overlooked her, would assign her some random stranger from the clan no one knew who surely abandon her after a moon, if not less. But the youngling thought wrong. She couldn't help it. Her expression was changed to widened eyes when she heard the words: you're with me. There is no 'me' in the clan other than Miss Grandmama. Sleepypaw knew, it wasn't even a name, Miss Grandmama meant herself. For a moment, the young one couldn't believe it. Though this is all she had hoped for, to be taught by Miss Grandmama or at least an elite warrior, the black and white feline hadn't let her hopes get up. But she stood here now, apprenticed to her Miss Grandmama just as she had wanted. An inconspicuous smile graced her maw as the imposing Queen of Shadows came to touch noses with her, a small gesture that - she had to admit - sparked some happiness within her. Miss Grandmama had chosen her. Out of all the kittens, her. Did this mean Miss Grandmama wasn't going to replace her too, after all?
"Yes Miss Grandmama."
She replied to her new mentor's instructions, stepping back into the crowd when warrior ceremonies began. Though she settled back down next to Nightshiver who whispered to her a soft "Congratulations," with that gentle smile, Sleepypaw was now looking around for her mama who had joined somewhere along the way. Spotting the grey feline, Sleepypaw watched her with round eyes, though daredn't move to disturb the meeting. Watching her intently, the newly named apprenticed mouthed a small 'Mama' as though to carefully prob her attention. As though to ask for just a second of her time, lest the medicine cat was too occupied celebrating with the prised thirteen jumping with joy.
"You can go see her,"
Said the white queen beside her, noticing the stare, but Sleepypaw finally took her eyes away. She gave no reply, knowing Nightshiver would disagree with her response, but the words 'she won't care' danced in the youngling's mind. Would she? Behaviour contradicted itself, Sleepypaw thought; for one moment ignored and chased from her own nest by the newcomers stood ground to the few gentle words mama whispered to her once upon a time.

[ @Rose - Lark mention ]

Last edited by Estelle; April 6th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit glowers from the shadows, his pale eyes blinking slowly at his adoptive mother. His chest burns with what feels like lightning, a swirling storm of unrecognizable emotions. Embarrassment? Anger? They churn in him, and he can barely grasp at it, so he just digs his claws into the dirt.

Tulipkit is an apprentice by now, huh? Fogkit sits up a little more straight. The first clear thought he’s had all day. His glare at the new apprentices falters for the moment. She must know he’s alive, right? Yes, Appledawn took care of that, right? Fogkit manages to swallow a lump in his throat. What would she think of him, not yet an apprentice despite his age?

At this rate, Fogkit will never be able to rescue her from the disgusting Riverclanners. The fish. Those who abandoned him, who even the whole forest hates! At least, that’s what he’s overheard…

Fogkit looks up from his paws. He will be patient. He will see Tulipkit at a Gathering someday. And by then… oh, he should get friends. Fogkit blinks slowly. If he has no friends by the Gathering, will Tulipkit respect him? She was always the sociable one… he thinks… Fogkit stiffens at the thought of his memory of Tulipkit fading. So he strangles it with all his might, to keep his memories in his mind as long as he can.

(ooo edgy boi, open!)

Old April 6th, 2024, 10:47 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The ShadowClan leader watched as the paws met with the mentors. She was sure Lostspark and Darkfall's kits were sought after, aside from having a mother who was a medicine cat, and a father as an Enforcer, their grandmother was their leader. They stood out, it made sense that cats would want to mentor them. Despite thoughts, Dawnstar hadn't been all that picky with their mentors, it was a lot of kits so forgive her not being choosy. She had plans to help when requested, so why be selective about their mentors?

However, she felt a little bad about Quitepaw. She probably should have swapped Hillstrider and Darkcloud's apprentices around, their personalities were quite contrasting. Since the leader didn't mind that furball, Dawnstar would give it a bit and then see how Quitepaw felt. Hillstrider wasn't a bad warrior, yet probably a bit loud for Quietpaw. The apprentice didn't seem happy with the warrior at all.

The muscular feline golden amber eyes dropped to the apprentices before her as they finished reciting their answers. As she parted her maw to respond, an interruption. A low, long, loud, warning growl ripped through her chest and the fur around her shoulders bristled. She jerked her head in the direction of Forestkit and bore her fangs.

"Hold your tongue or lose it!" She hissed, whipping her tail back and forth behind her. "You dare interrupt me during such an important moment for Palepaw and Yellowpaw." She's never been interrupted during ceremonies and she wasn't going to tolerate it now, not even from family. Dawnstar has grown incredibly tolerant to her kin's antics, and even to some of her clanmates, but certain lines would not be crossed. It was wise to remember that she was a ruthless leader, to mistake her tolerance for softness would result in immediate bloodshed or worse.

"You did not come when you were called. Every kit but you answered my call, Forestkit. That's your fault. Now you complain in the middle of Palepaw and Yellowpaw's warrior ceremonies. Sit with your father and stay quiet. If you're lucky I'll consider doing your ceremony at the end of the meeting. Or not after a show of such arrogance." Dawnstar warned. She shot Cougarbite a cautionary glare to mute any protest, not unless he wanted to feel her claws tear through his pelt.

She turned her attention back to the apprentices, making her fur flat again. "I give you your warrior names. Yellowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Yellowtwist. We honor your cleverness and speed, and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Dawnstar dropped her muzzle to touch Yellowtwist's forehead and stepped back. She often skipped that part of the ceremony as jumping down was a pain in the tail, and Dawnstar's presence tended to have her clanmates stiff with fear, flinching, or concern that she would leave them bleeding. Sensible worries, if you asked her. But since she was already down here, so why not?

"Palepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Palesong. We honor your determination and sensibleness and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Dawnstar did a similar touch of her muzzle to Palesong's forehead and then stepped back. The leader swung her burning amber eyes towards the gathered. "Yellowtwist, Palesong!" Dawnstar's roared starting the call.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladieratt @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @TheSpider. @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @SootyPatootie

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:11 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

When Dawnstar gave the kits their apprentice names, well except Forestkit who apparently unluckily didn't step up in time Spiderpaw cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw, Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When the two apprentices were made into warriors the massive nine moon old cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong! She was still next to her brother, 'Little'paw.

As soon as the kits were apprenticed, well but for Forestkit who didn't show up for some reason and then had the gale to complain about it Flamepaw cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When the two apprentices became warriors the nine moon old tom cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong!

When the kits, except for Forestkit, who didn't show up in time for some reason were apprenticed Eaglepaw cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When Dawnstar make Yellowpaw and Palepaw into warriors the nine moon old apprentice cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong! She wanted to be a warrior too, especially since she thought that she was around Palesong's age.

When the kits except Forestkit, who unfortunately didn't step up in time were apprenticed Littlepaw called out Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When the two apprentices, Yellowpaw and Palepaw were made into warriorsby Dawnstar the massive ironically named tailless tom cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong!

When the other kits, most of them cats she was pretty sure were related to her were apprenticed, except Forestkit, who she thought was her older brother and didn't step up in time Salamanderkit cheered Sleepypaw! Birdpaw! Twistedpaw! Lionpaw! Moonpaw! Cinderpaw! Brownpaw! Rainpaw! Quietpaw! Duskpaw! Wispypaw! Quillpaw! Sootpaw! Mirepaw! When Dawnstar, who was scary, strange, scarred and REALLY big made the two apprentices into warriors she cheered Yellowtwist! Palesong! She wasn't too timid to cheer their namesout loud cause her cheers would probably blend into the crowd.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.