Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Patchy couldn't take it anymore, she lashed out at Singe's chest, certainly not with full power, just enough to leave claw marks and tear the fur and skin off. "I'll leave you with a warning, we show NO mercy here, and that's the weakest I can get, you couldn't even survive a single blow from me!" She was exaggerating, she's not that strong, well, atleast not YET. She hadn't received her power yet, when she becomes commander, then maybe, maybe sooner, "I wish I had friends here, I wish Maximum was still alive!" She spat, "Atleast she's not completely dead..." She dipped her head and turned it to see Lake, only few knew about this. Her glance quickly turned back to Singe. She puffed out her chest and raised her head, appearing to look powerful.
Singe frowned he could see the look in her face, so often etched into his own. It was one of anger and rage, the feeling he had when all patience evaporated. He knew it all too well. He also knew though, that angered cats did unexpected things, therefore he had to do what he hated most: expect the unexpected. He watched her closely, seeing her leg muscles tense with an oncoming blow. Once Patchy's paw was flying towards him he stepped back, claws only taking tiny limos of his chest fur. He didn't flinch, despite the prickles of pain remaining from the hair that was wrenched from his being. He growled. "So now you demand respect from me? Demanding respect and turning around to claw me when I told you to back off?" He snarled, baring his teeth. "Some leader figure you are. I don't see how any one trusts you. No wonder you don't have any friends." He remarked coolly, picking up on the phrase she had said. This was it he could feel it, he believed he had found her weak spot.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe frowned he could see the look in her face, so often etched into his own. It was one of anger and rage, the feeling he had when all patience evaporated. He knew it all too well. He also knew though, that angered cats did unexpected things, therefore he had to do what he hated most: expect the unexpected. He watched her closely, seeing her leg muscles tense with an oncoming blow. Once Patchy's paw was flying towards him he stepped back, claws only taking tiny limos of his chest fur. He didn't flinch, despite the prickles of pain remaining from the hair that was wrenched from his being. He growled. "So now you demand respect from me? Demanding respect and turning around to claw me when I told you to back off?" He snarled, baring his teeth. "Some leader figure you are. I don't see how any one trusts you. No wonder you don't have any friends." He remarked coolly, picking up on the phrase she had said. This was it he could feel it, he believed he had found her weak spot.
The pale tortoiseshell's hackles raised, her pelt bristling, "Weren't you even tested to join the Syndicate? Seemingly not, as though you are not attacking me, when I attacked you. Oh, how I wish Renn was still around, he wouldn't tolerate you, stupid fox-hearted mouse-brain!" Her eyes blazed with fury, "Take one more step and I'll make sure you don't see the morning sun!"
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
The pale tortoiseshell's hackles raised, her pelt bristling, "Weren't you even tested to join the Syndicate? Seemingly not, as though you are not attacking me, when I attacked you. Oh, how I wish Renn was still around, he wouldn't tolerate you, stupid fox-hearted mouse-brain!" Her eyes blazed with fury, "Take one more step and I'll make sure you don't see the morning sun!"
Singe let his anger burst forth even more now. A rolling growl sounded in his throat. "Do you know nothing?" He spat in rage. "Both Hannibal, and Halite both believed me capable of being here, seeing as how I was able to run a clan efficiently and propperly." He said in a dignified and prideful tone. His eyes were mostly yellow, his Ebony void like pupils barely seen because they were so small. His large ears were pushed back as far as the would go and his half length tail whipped madly behind him. "Think I need a test still, after I killed the ones who defied my leadership? Murdered the ones who openly believed in the wishy washy Starclan? Stole a life from the weak, feeble minded leader and stole a few more for the lives of her unborn kits?" He he hissed, his voice low and forced. "Do I still need to prove myself to you? Even if it was enough for Hailte, it can't be enough for you. So maybe I need to show you how Dapplestar felt when I fought her." He hissed, and then performed a daring, defiant move. He lifted his large front paw and stepped one more stride closer to the newly appointed guard. "Try me." He challenged, his maw twisting into a wicked, malicious smile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Singe let his anger burst forth even more now. A rolling growl sounded in his throat. "Do you know nothing?" He spat in rage. "Both Hannibal, and Halite both believed me capable of being here, seeing as how I was able to run a clan efficiently and propperly." He said in a dignified and prideful tone. His eyes were mostly yellow, his Ebony void like pupils barely seen because they were so small. His large ears were pushed back as far as the would go and his half length tail whipped madly behind him. "Think I need a test still, after I killed the ones who defied my leadership? Murdered the ones who openly believed in the wishy washy Starclan? Stole a life from the weak, feeble minded leader and stole a few more for the lives of her unborn kits?" He he hissed, his voice low and forced. "Do I still need to prove myself to you? Even if it was enough for Hailte, it can't be enough for you. So maybe I need to show you how Dapplestar felt when I fought her." He hissed, and then performed a daring, defiant move. He lifted his large front paw and stepped one more stride closer to the newly appointed guard. "Try me." He challenged, his maw twisting into a wicked, malicious smile.
{ @narwhalgirliv }
Rosemary had watched them carefully, and they looked ready to rip each other's throats out. This was where she normally interfered. Rising her head, the full white molly padded to Singe and Patchy, her hypnotizing blue eyes staring at both head on. She sat nearly directly between them, and smiled. First, she turned to Patchy. "Ah, yes, well, Renn is gone, and normally I'd tell ya to bite your tongue, but seeing as to you are an old friend of Onyx's and his sister, Maximum, I will respect you." she then turned to Singe. "And you... you are quite the kitty..." he purred flirtatiously, standing and trotting to him, She circled him, letting her tail hit his face as she made her way around. "You are strong, tough, but yet, modest and mildly stupid in my opinion. You got lucky in the clans, but we aren't the clans. One wrong move and you'll be dead quicker then the lighting flash." she said, and let her gaze give of a flirty look. "Buuuuut, I'm sure someone can tech this old dog new tricks..." she said.

Last edited by monfang; February 5th, 2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 01:54 PM
warrior

Quote:
@Moonfang

Turning to Rosemary, her gaze softened, "Thank You, at least someone respects me!" Her gaze turning back over to Singe, she spoke to Rosemary once more, "I'd stay away from him if I were you." she spat. She'd give Singe a bit of a chance, he's new here, what harm could he do, "Maybe you aren't that strong." She leaned her face so close that their noses almost touched, "Think about it! Grousestar came in and you let him drive you away, doesn't sound very strong to me! A leader is supposed risk their lives for their clan, but obviously you were too afraid that you'd die, so you ran away! So yeah! I will try you! And I won't go easy!" With that she sprung close to his chest, but at the last moment, dropping down and rolling onto her back underneath his belly and pushed him upwards, claws raking his flesh.
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
@Moonfang

Turning to Rosemary, her gaze softened, "Thank You, at least someone respects me!" Her gaze turning back over to Singe, she spoke to Rosemary once more, "I'd stay away from him if I were you." she spat. She'd give Singe a bit of a chance, he's new here, what harm could he do, "Maybe you aren't that strong." She leaned her face so close that their noses almost touched, "Think about it! Grousestar came in and you let him drive you away, doesn't sound very strong to me! A leader is supposed risk their lives for their clan, but obviously you were too afraid that you'd die, so you ran away! So yeah! I will try you! And I won't go easy!" With that she sprung close to his chest, but at the last moment, dropping down and rolling onto her back underneath his belly and pushed him upwards, claws raking his flesh.
{ @Nighty }
This fight had tooken a turn for the worse, and Rosemary barely dodged Patchy in time to miss her badly aimed blow. Rosemary had had enough. Once Patchy got out from under Singe, she stepped in between then and let out her won snarl. "You my dear are a newly made guard, attacking a newly made member. If you don't mind I'm sure Halite, even Renn would disapprove." she said, and gave a cold hard stare at her, then turned to Singe. "As for you, I think it's time you retired for the night to the Fighter's den. For now, I think this will give you both enough time to cool down." she said and let out another snarl. "And you, you would not want to fight me. Rumor has it Onyx is dead, and so his brothers aren't in the mood to show a new guard who's boss." she said, her head low, and her tail lashing as she bared her teeth in a malicious snarl. She turned her orbs back to Singe and gave a kind of flirty smile. This tom had secrets, and the one thing she liked most was a tom with secrets.
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:41 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

{ @Nighty }
This fight had tooken a turn for the worse, and Rosemary barely dodged Patchy in time to miss her badly aimed blow. Rosemary had had enough. Once Patchy got out from under Singe, she stepped in between then and let out her won snarl. "You my dear are a newly made guard, attacking a newly made member. If you don't mind I'm sure Halite, even Renn would disapprove." she said, and gave a cold hard stare at her, then turned to Singe. "As for you, I think it's time you retired for the night to the Fighter's den. For now, I think this will give you both enough time to cool down." she said and let out another snarl. "And you, you would not want to fight me. Rumor has it Onyx is dead, and so his brothers aren't in the mood to show a new guard who's boss." she said, her head low, and her tail lashing as she bared her teeth in a malicious snarl. She turned her orbs back to Singe and gave a kind of flirty smile. This tom had secrets, and the one thing she liked most was a tom with secrets.
Patchy bristled and spat, "He physically asked for it, and for your information, he hadn't had a test yet and he needs one! So get outta the way you mouse-brain! And I'm not returning to the fighters den! I'm not gonna kill this newcomer! I'm just replicating how Renn let me join, claws out! I will do everything I have to do as a guard! So maybe just see that I'm testing him, and learn that I'm not doing anything wrong!" her voice sounded like an angry roar of a lion, she lashed out lightly at Rosemary's cheek, scratching it light enough that only the fur was brushed off and continued after Singe.
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

{ @Nighty }

Quote:
Patchy bristled and spat, "He physically asked for it, and for your information, he hadn't had a test yet and he needs one! So get outta the way you mouse-brain! And I'm not returning to the fighters den! I'm not gonna kill this newcomer! I'm just replicating how Renn let me join, claws out! I will do everything I have to do as a guard! So maybe just see that I'm testing him, and learn that I'm not doing anything wrong!" her voice sounded like an angry roar of a lion, she lashed out lightly at Rosemary's cheek, scratching it light enough that only the fur was brushed off and continued after Singe.
Singe flashed a thankful look to the new cat who seemed to try to be intervening on his part, but honestly, he didn't care if he had to fight this cat. If he didn't then fine, his enemy would live a day or two longer. If he did have to fight, then he would drop it all into the fight. He was here to start anew, he wanted to forget his past, but he knew now that his past was a part of him and it always would be. So no matter how hard he wanted to leave it behind, he would have to carry it, deal with it and use it for the best. Singe gave a curt nod, thankful that at least some cat around here wasn't trying to provoke him further. He was about to turn and leave when Patchy spoke up again. "Sweet heart, don't stress yourself and waste your time on me. Obviously if you think I'm not worthy to be here then why do you care so much?" he said his voice soft and persuading. "But you do know that you're going against your precious leader correct? If he thinks I'm worthy by my work in the Clans, then maybe you should listen. And don't you start calling me names, weak of insignificant, because you have no idea how wrong you might be." he said his voice hardening. "You don't know what it was like, to my knowledge you were probably here cleaning your precious claws and fur, without a care in the world."
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Singe flashed a thankful look to the new cat who seemed to try to be intervening on his part, but honestly, he didn't care if he had to fight this cat. If he didn't then fine, his enemy would live a day or two longer. If he did have to fight, then he would drop it all into the fight. He was here to start anew, he wanted to forget his past, but he knew now that his past was a part of him and it always would be. So no matter how hard he wanted to leave it behind, he would have to carry it, deal with it and use it for the best. Singe gave a curt nod, thankful that at least some cat around here wasn't trying to provoke him further. He was about to turn and leave when Patchy spoke up again. "Sweet heart, don't stress yourself and waste your time on me. Obviously if you think I'm not worthy to be here then why do you care so much?" he said his voice soft and persuading. "But you do know that you're going against your precious leader correct? If he thinks I'm worthy by my work in the Clans, then maybe you should listen. And don't you start calling me names, weak of insignificant, because you have no idea how wrong you might be." he said his voice hardening. "You don't know what it was like, to my knowledge you were probably here cleaning your precious claws and fur, without a care in the world."
Rosemary smiled at Singe, and rose her head. She liked him. He was tough and strong, and certainly could hold his own. And he had secrets. She loved toms with secrets. She purred and stepped back closer towards him after easily dodging Patchy's careless blow. Let's see if I can get him under my spell... she thought. Her face expression changed. "See, she know's nothing! And I'm sure she doesn't want Onyx on her tail, but Singe, I think you are more then worthy to be here." she meowed, glancing back at Patchy. "I look soft and I look like a simple pretty face, don't I? Well, a tom like you could do me some good..." she purred flirtatiously, her eyes gleaming with a cute look. "Mind doing a gal a favor and stickin' around. I'd throw the haters off, and you'd keep my suitors at bay, deal?" she meowed, tilting her head cutely. "Please?"
Old February 24th, 2017, 02:31 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

(time for another ceremony. ewe)
[ @Undercover @Swiftheart @Random Melody @Hexict @CloverWitch ]

"The following cats should step forwards for their ceremonies." Halite said, perking his ears and scanning the area. It had been a while since he had gotten up here- how long has it been? A moon or so? He decided quickly that he'd do his ceremonies more often next time. Maybe they'd take place twice a moon, or three times, due to the number of cats.

"There have been a number of loners and rogues and whatnot who have shown willingness to join the Dusk Syndicate, as well as ambition, skill, and bravery. These include Fern, Fox, Reed, and Aurora." The Commander remembered in the back of his mind that Fox had clan origins (which made him a bit more suspicious), but decided not to state that piece of information aloud.

"I am sure they will integrate into DS life fine. There is one new trainee here, which is Flash." His eyes scanned the area vaguely. "And the trainee should be Boreas." There was a hint of excitement in his otherwise monotone voice.

"That is all for today." The tom ended, looking down on the Syndicate with pride.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::