Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 12th, 2018, 09:13 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Bubbledrop couldn’t believe this.
She was excited. How could she? She was betraying her clan by coming here. What ridiculousness was this? And she was early!
Her paws pattering in the pebbly beach, she gazed out at the starlit waters in front of her. Her fur was rising by the second, not in fear, but in apprehension. If he came, what would she do?
Hide. Pretend like you never agreed to anything. Run. Those were her options. Besides, of course, acting like she wanted to see him.
Which she did.
What? No! She did not. Why would she even think that.
Heart racing, she slowly forced her fur to lie flat and her haunches to sit down in the shore. Focus on the waves. They were calm soothing, in a rhythmic pace.
She closed her eyes for a second.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; June 12th, 2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:18 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Bubbledrop couldn’t believe this.
She was excited. How could she? She was betraying her clan by coming here. What ridiculousness was this? And she was early!
Her paws pattering in the pebbly beach, she gazed out at the starlit waters in front of her. Her fur was rising by the second, not in fear, but in apprehension. If he came, what would she do?
Hide. Pretend like you never agreed to anything. Run. Those were her options. Besides, of course, acting like she wanted to see him.
Which she did.
What? No! She did not. Why would she even think that.
Heart racing, she slowly forced her fur to lie flat and her haunches to sit down in the shore. Focus on the waves. They were calm soothing, in a rhythmic pace.
She closed her eyes for a second.

“Well, well, we’ll, look who turned up.” DarkStorm padded up to the molly, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere. He sat next to the cat, and dug his claws into the sand.
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:38 AM
boo

Quote:
“Well, well, we’ll, look who turned up.” DarkStorm padded up to the molly, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere. He sat next to the cat, and dug his claws into the sand.
”Look what the cat dragged in.” She hissed loudly. “Nice to see you at least keep promises.” One night, Bubbledrop. One night, that’s it. I can leave here screaming and covered in blood because we started a fight.
I don’t have to enjoy talking with him.
But I do, which is strange.
I just met him.
She turned, her amber eyes boring into his.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 12th, 2018, 09:50 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

”Look what the cat dragged in.” She hissed loudly. “Nice to see you at least keep promises.” One night, Bubbledrop. One night, that’s it. I can leave here screaming and covered in blood because we started a fight.
I don’t have to enjoy talking with him.
But I do, which is strange.
I just met him.
She turned, her amber eyes boring into his.
DarkStorm closed his eyes and smiled. He plopped down on his side and purred. “Nice seeing you again.” He meowed
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:02 AM
boo

Quote:
DarkStorm closed his eyes and smiled. He plopped down on his side and purred. “Nice seeing you again.” He meowed
Hmph.” She growled. She turned back to the sea, watching as the reflection of the moon wavered with the turning of the tides. The sea truly was beautiful, maybe tonight wouldn’t be so bad. The smell of salty sea air was crisp. She arose to her paws, and stretched out her back.
“I’m starving. Want anything? I’ll be hunting over there.” She pointed with her tail to a copse of trees a few foxlengths past the shoreline.

~pom~

Old June 12th, 2018, 10:06 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Hmph.” She growled. She turned back to the sea, watching as the reflection of the moon wavered with the turning of the tides. The sea truly was beautiful, maybe tonight wouldn’t be so bad. The smell of salty sea air was crisp. She arose to her paws, and stretched out her back.
“I’m starving. Want anything? I’ll be hunting over there.” She pointed with her tail to a copse of trees a few foxlengths past the shoreline.
“Oh, yes. I haven’t eaten much today.” He stood up and looked around for any other cats. “Id best be going soon, someone might notice I’m gone.” DarkStorm meowed.
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:24 AM
boo

Quote:
“Oh, yes. I haven’t eaten much today.” He stood up and looked around for any other cats. “Id best be going soon, someone might notice I’m gone.” DarkStorm meowed.
”So soon? I- I mean that would be for the best.” She meowed, staring at her paws. She turned to pad towards the looming trees nearby, not looking behind her to see if Darkstorm was following her or not.
Okay, maybe once.
When she entered the forest, she instantly began sniffing the grass below her feet. Scents of mouse were here, and she began to pick out a trail. She snuffled the scent, until she found a small furry rodent beneath a fern.
Taking a leap, she landed squarely on the prey, biting down on it’s neck before it could make a sound. Lifting up her kill, she turned to pad through the woods and back into the starlight.
“Do you want anything? I can catch it for you, if you aren’t able to.” She meowed, a hint of a challenge in her voice. Among the challenge, she also had a touch of humor and kindness.

~pom~

Old June 12th, 2018, 10:35 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

”So soon? I- I mean that would be for the best.” She meowed, staring at her paws. She turned to pad towards the looming trees nearby, not looking behind her to see if Darkstorm was following her or not.
Okay, maybe once.
When she entered the forest, she instantly began sniffing the grass below her feet. Scents of mouse were here, and she began to pick out a trail. She snuffled the scent, until she found a small furry rodent beneath a fern.
Taking a leap, she landed squarely on the prey, biting down on it’s neck before it could make a sound. Lifting up her kill, she turned to pad through the woods and back into the starlight.
“Do you want anything? I can catch it for you, if you aren’t able to.” She meowed, a hint of a challenge in her voice. Among the challenge, she also had a touch of humor and kindness.
"Go ahead, catch some prey." He purred and sat back down. Something about BubbleDrop was different than other cats he had met. He could NOT risk seeing this cat again and again though, which would soon lead to his demise.

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 12th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 11:04 AM
boo

Quote:
"Go ahead, catch some prey." He purred and sat back down. Something about BubbleDrop was different than other cats he had met. He could NOT risk seeing this cat again and again though, which would soon lead to his demise.
”Hmph.”
She turned back, dropping the mouse off by the edge of the woodland before trekking back inside.
This time, she couldn’t find any trails right away. It took her awhile, and she sprinted quickly through a patch of alder trees before she caught whiff of a sparrow.
It was jet black, and was pecking in the looming roots of an oak busily foraging for a meal.
Well, so was Bubbledrop.
She crept forward, then jumped and first slid to the side, missing the bird. Quickly she swatted it down from the air as it let out a squawk, and she killed it in a few seconds.
Arriving back, she placed the dead bird at Darkstorm’s paws.
“I hope you like sparrow.”

~pom~

Old June 12th, 2018, 12:39 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

”Hmph.”
She turned back, dropping the mouse off by the edge of the woodland before trekking back inside.
This time, she couldn’t find any trails right away. It took her awhile, and she sprinted quickly through a patch of alder trees before she caught whiff of a sparrow.
It was jet black, and was pecking in the looming roots of an oak busily foraging for a meal.
Well, so was Bubbledrop.
She crept forward, then jumped and first slid to the side, missing the bird. Quickly she swatted it down from the air as it let out a squawk, and she killed it in a few seconds.
Arriving back, she placed the dead bird at Darkstorm’s paws.
“I hope you like sparrow.”
"I've eaten worse." he started picking off the meat from the sparrow BubbleDrop gave him. "You have any kits?" he said still ripping meat of the bird.