Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old August 21st, 2018, 09:52 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Insane [Private RP]

Terra sat on her bed in her dorm, looking up at the ceiling. Saterdays at the dorm... She sighed in her head,. @Checkmate

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Terra sat on her bed in her dorm, looking up at the ceiling. Saterdays at the dorm... She sighed in her head,. @Checkmate
Ciara was currently in her shadow dust like form floating down the hallway to her own dorm hoping no one would bother her . But someone always had to didn t they? . She turned a corner and went to her normal form as she was standing in front of the door bits of black flame like things arose off of her shoulders and arms until they completely vanished when she opened the door . She saw her roommate terra making her blink and narrow her crimson eyes she decided to ignore her and walk to her half of the room and gently sat down on the end of her bed now grabbing her bow staff and just twirling it around in her hands .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Ciara was currently in her shadow dust like form floating down the hallway to her own dorm hoping no one would bother her . But someone always had to didn t they? . She turned a corner and went to her normal form as she was standing in front of the door bits of black flame like things arose off of her shoulders and arms until they completely vanished when she opened the door . She saw her roommate terra making her blink and narrow her crimson eyes she decided to ignore her and walk to her half of the room and gently sat down on the end of her bed now grabbing her bow staff and just twirling it around in her hands .
She knew her roommate, Ciara, was at the door before she opened it. Some of the black flame bits flickered around and through the cracks on the door. Terra propped herself on her elbows as her roommate entered, completely ignoring her except for the narrow of her crimson eyes. Terra watched her for a second, sort of disappointed. She wanted to at least be acknowledged by this strange girl. Terra sighed. "Hi to you too Ciara." She mumbled, flopping back down onto her bed. She looked away from her roommate to be spiteful and instead focused on her orchids on her nightstand, on purple, on blue. She saw the blue one was dying, and, using her telekinesis, she fueled it to survive a couple more days without a chance of wilting from not been fed enough. Sighing again, she turned back to Ciara, still lying on her side on her bed.

No star is lost at all

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:

She knew her roommate, Ciara, was at the door before she opened it. Some of the black flame bits flickered around and through the cracks on the door. Terra propped herself on her elbows as her roommate entered, completely ignoring her except for the narrow of her crimson eyes. Terra watched her for a second, sort of disappointed. She wanted to at least be acknowledged by this strange girl. Terra sighed. "Hi to you too Ciara." She mumbled, flopping back down onto her bed. She looked away from her roommate to be spiteful and instead focused on her orchids on her nightstand, on purple, on blue. She saw the blue one was dying, and, using her telekinesis, she fueled it to survive a couple more days without a chance of wilting from not been fed enough. Sighing again, she turned back to Ciara, still lying on her side on her bed.
Ciara did however take a peek at the orchids admiring the flowers for a while before quickly looking back down at her staff . She never spoke much because she never wanted to get attached to anybody , whether it be a friend or more , she knew that something bad may happen to them ,it always seemed to be so. She kinda had to force the words out "hi " she greeted it sounded dead , like it had no emotion to it. The only emotion she truly ever felt was rage. But rage , wasn t even there at the moment . .......I guess I have to make some sort of....conversation ...otherwise she may just force me to talk if I don't ... "how you been?" she asked not even looking up from her weapon .

Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Ciara did however take a peek at the orchids admiring the flowers for a while before quickly looking back down at her staff . She never spoke much because she never wanted to get attached to anybody , whether it be a friend or more , she knew that something bad may happen to them ,it always seemed to be so. She kinda had to force the words out "hi " she greeted it sounded dead , like it had no emotion to it. The only emotion she truly ever felt was rage. But rage , wasn t even there at the moment . .......I guess I have to make some sort of....conversation ...otherwise she may just force me to talk if I don't ... "how you been?" she asked not even looking up from her weapon .
Terra's eyes widened. She had responded to her! Finally! She almost grew a small jack-and-the-beanstalk type vine from the empty pot beside her bed from the excitement. Terra suddenly wished she were wearing something spunkier than her blue denim jeans and red flannel t-shirt, although Ciara wasnt even looking at her. She was even more surprised though, when she continued to talk. "Great." She replied calmly, holding her cool. She refused to freak out over a conversation with her roommate. "What about you?" She asked in return, flipping onto her back so she stared up at the ceiling. She took out some throwing daggers out the leather sheath and threw them at the target by the doorway on her side of the room. Two hit next to the bullseye, the last one, dead accurate. Good, now i'm warmed up, she decided.

No star is lost at all

Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:

Terra's eyes widened. She had responded to her! Finally! She almost grew a small jack-and-the-beanstalk type vine from the empty pot beside her bed from the excitement. Terra suddenly wished she were wearing something spunkier than her blue denim jeans and red flannel t-shirt, although Ciara wasnt even looking at her. She was even more surprised though, when she continued to talk. "Great." She replied calmly, holding her cool. She refused to freak out over a conversation with her roommate. "What about you?" She asked in return, flipping onto her back so she stared up at the ceiling. She took out some throwing daggers out the leather sheath and threw them at the target by the doorway on her side of the room. Two hit next to the bullseye, the last one, dead accurate. Good, now i'm warmed up, she decided.
Her hand gripped her bow staff fighter almost to the point where her knuckles turned white ,there it was,that familiar warm feeling ,rage, she was trying to hold it down but she wasn't doing so good. "....fine." she answered you could hear a tad bit in her voice as well. You could tell she was trying to keep her cool too . Her crimson eyes flickered to the daggers that hit the target fairly well making her raise her eyebrow , if that target were an actual being the two daggers that she missed would have given it time to dodge the other and attack her. She didn't settle for that "you call that practice ? If it were a person it would have killed you because you didn't hit it the first time and that would have gave it time to dodge " she said .She wasnt an amazing fighter herself ,not enough to be considered an assassin but she was still good at what she did. SHe certainly didn't or tries not to miss.

Old August 22nd, 2018, 09:49 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Her hand gripped her bow staff fighter almost to the point where her knuckles turned white ,there it was,that familiar warm feeling ,rage, she was trying to hold it down but she wasn't doing so good. "....fine." she answered you could hear a tad bit in her voice as well. You could tell she was trying to keep her cool too . Her crimson eyes flickered to the daggers that hit the target fairly well making her raise her eyebrow , if that target were an actual being the two daggers that she missed would have given it time to dodge the other and attack her. She didn't settle for that "you call that practice ? If it were a person it would have killed you because you didn't hit it the first time and that would have gave it time to dodge " she said .She wasnt an amazing fighter herself ,not enough to be considered an assassin but she was still good at what she did. SHe certainly didn't or tries not to miss.
Terra shrugged, getting up. "No, I don't call that practice. I call that warming up and not ruining my daggers." She told her roommate, but it was hard keeping the ice out of her voice. "And mind the thought that if I were trying to hit someone, I wouldn't give them time to dodge." She told her, retrieving the daggers. Sitting up right on her bed she retorted, "But if you really wanna see..." She threw all three daggers with freaky precision, saving them by taking vines from the dirt behind the target and whisking the daggers out of the way by the handle. The vines dropped the daggers carefully on the floor, before retreating like they had never been there. "Better?" She asked, venom seeping in. She hated to be ridiculed before she even started.

No star is lost at all

Old August 22nd, 2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:

Terra shrugged, getting up. "No, I don't call that practice. I call that warming up and not ruining my daggers." She told her roommate, but it was hard keeping the ice out of her voice. "And mind the thought that if I were trying to hit someone, I wouldn't give them time to dodge." She told her, retrieving the daggers. Sitting up right on her bed she retorted, "But if you really wanna see..." She threw all three daggers with freaky precision, saving them by taking vines from the dirt behind the target and whisking the daggers out of the way by the handle. The vines dropped the daggers carefully on the floor, before retreating like they had never been there. "Better?" She asked, venom seeping in. She hated to be ridiculed before she even started.
"Better" Ciara answered her eyes were torn away from her weapon to watch the daggers fly . She wasn't bothered by terras tone just giving her roommate a blank emotionless glance before returning to look at her own weapon yet again. " and good . I'd hate seeing an innocent go. The guilty shouldn't even get time to do anything that will save them ." she said as she stood up now stretching her arms after she set her bow staff down on her bed.

Old August 23rd, 2018, 11:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
"Better" Ciara answered her eyes were torn away from her weapon to watch the daggers fly . She wasn't bothered by terras tone just giving her roommate a blank emotionless glance before returning to look at her own weapon yet again. " and good . I'd hate seeing an innocent go. The guilty shouldn't even get time to do anything that will save them ." she said as she stood up now stretching her arms after she set her bow staff down on her bed.
Shrugging, she got up and grabbed the daggers, now littered over the floor. She looked wistfully at the markings engraved in them, all different from the other. "Yeah." She mumbled in reluctant agreement. Putting the daggers back, she looked up at her. "Want to go to the training arena?" She asked.

No star is lost at all

Old August 24th, 2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:

Shrugging, she got up and grabbed the daggers, now littered over the floor. She looked wistfully at the markings engraved in them, all different from the other. "Yeah." She mumbled in reluctant agreement. Putting the daggers back, she looked up at her. "Want to go to the training arena?" She asked.
Ciara thought about it for a moment she was already getting a bit stir crazy so she nodded "why not? I'm already getting tired of being in here" she answered and grabbed her weapon now spinning it around really fast making it look like a blur before letting it settle at her side along with her arm . Her right arm reached toward the door handle and opened the door , she took a step outside of the room before looking back at Terra and waiting for her .
@Ombre Party

Last edited by Leucos; August 25th, 2018 at 08:21 PM.