Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 07:23 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:14 PM
There's always an...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:11 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:09 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 07:02 PM

Old February 27th, 2022, 01:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Webpaw is getting better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
// @Zesty Mango

"She should learn," Triton murmured. Sure, it was possible that she was no more than a static poltergeist, but on the off chance that she wasn't...

Aim for what ails to cure the symptoms. It seemed like the beginnings of a plan.

"Get annoyed at not being able to get annoyed?" the tomcat offered, half-jokingly. The usual response would mean she'd try to convince Web to eliminate her, which she probably wouldn't want.

"Is she actually trying to help?" Triton mused; "Or is she just like that?"

Webpaw flicked her tail," Not exactly. She just wants me to do whatever she wants. She wants to continue her life in the living world and live through my body. Basically she tells me to do whatever she wants to do right in that instant. She definetly isn't mentally well if she just wants me to insult others and throw temper tantrums about the smallest things." she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2022, 07:28 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Zesty Mango

The mackerel tabby ran his tongue along his teeth — a grounding motion that kept him focused. He prompted himself to think of a proper response to that, but he... couldn't. Triton wasn't usually an open or emotional tomcat; he held his thoughts close and held his heart even closer. Web had caught him in a good mood, is all, when he stumbled upon her in that alleyway. At any rate, he hadn't planned on bringing her back to his roost.

Said roost saved him from needing to say something intelligible on the matter. As he broke through some ferns and entered some semi-secluded area, Triton announced, "This is camp. I never did build a nest for myself, but there's enough soil, leaves, whatever around if you want to make one."
Have a wonderful day!
Old March 7th, 2022, 12:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
// @Zesty Mango

The mackerel tabby ran his tongue along his teeth — a grounding motion that kept him focused. He prompted himself to think of a proper response to that, but he... couldn't. Triton wasn't usually an open or emotional tomcat; he held his thoughts close and held his heart even closer. Web had caught him in a good mood, is all, when he stumbled upon her in that alleyway. At any rate, he hadn't planned on bringing her back to his roost.

Said roost saved him from needing to say something intelligible on the matter. As he broke through some ferns and entered some semi-secluded area, Triton announced, "This is camp. I never did build a nest for myself, but there's enough soil, leaves, whatever around if you want to make one."
Webpaw flicked her tail," You just sleep in the dirt?" she asked a bit surprised by that, forcing herself to stifle her surprise so it came out more as a question, not wanting to risk letting Frostpaw take control. She glanced around at the ground. She didn't see any moss or reeds which she was use to using as a nest, but she saw some leaves and began to collect as many of them as she could and carried them over to a corner, near Triton, but not too far. She knew outsiders didn't pack in close like the clans did they liked space. She didn't mind space. That also would ensure Frostpaw wouldn't take control in her sleep and claw up Triton while she was sleeping. She made a few more trips collecting leaves. Surprisingly when she laid down, she realized that the leaves on the dirt was far more comfortable than the mini thunderpath she had slept on, the thunderpath the twolegs walked on near their dens. She was thinking of the sidewalk, but that was her best description of a sidewalk. She didn't expect leaves to be so comfortable," Thank you." she meowed. She was grateful, Frostpaw was not.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 12th, 2022, 05:28 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Zesty Mango

Why the surprise? Was it that rare for cats to sleep nestless? The tomcat's lips curled upwards; he turned away from his guest. "My group was nomadic. We woke at first light, hunted while we traveled. In all the time I was with them, we only returned to the same place once." His uncle always said that he wanted to see the world. Frankly, Triton didn't believe him. It always felt as if they were running away. "We never had time for nests," he supposed. It would have taken ages had they tried to build one to fit his father. And for that reason... Triton didn't know how to build a proper nest, even if he wanted one.
Have a wonderful day!
Old March 15th, 2022, 01:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
// @Zesty Mango

Why the surprise? Was it that rare for cats to sleep nestless? The tomcat's lips curled upwards; he turned away from his guest. "My group was nomadic. We woke at first light, hunted while we traveled. In all the time I was with them, we only returned to the same place once." His uncle always said that he wanted to see the world. Frankly, Triton didn't believe him. It always felt as if they were running away. "We never had time for nests," he supposed. It would have taken ages had they tried to build one to fit his father. And for that reason... Triton didn't know how to build a proper nest, even if he wanted one.
Webpaw flicked her tail," Interesting. Didn't know you belonged to a group. I guess if you travel that often, you learn to not use a nest." she meowed. It was strange to her, but she wasn't going to judge. Just left his fur probably more dirty than hers was, but fur could always be cleaned. She didn't really know what to say to this stranger, now that she had shared her deepest secret and come back to his den.