Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:46 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:33 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:29 AM
“Let’s Get Ready.” [...
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:24 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:18 AM

Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:03 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Good and Evil (RP)

When light meets dark, the world shall burn... and only the three cats can save them."- Foxstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Coriander @MossFlower @Rosemew

Brokenflame stood guard at the cave entrance, his eyes watching the forest beyond. Beside him sat Risingdusk, who was casually licking her paw. "You should be listening for any dangers. Not cleaning yourself," Brokenflame growled. Risingdusk snorted and continued to clean her paw. Brokenflame rolled his eyes, continuing his watch.

Pebblefrost lay in a patch of sun, his tail flicking lazily as he dozed off every now-and-then.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; March 22nd, 2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:22 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Good and Evil (RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
When light meets dark, the world shall burn... and only the three cats can save them."- Foxstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Coriander @MossFlower @Rosemew

Brokenflame stood guard at the cave entrance, his eyes watching the forest beyond. Beside him sat Risingdusk, who was casually licking her paw. "You should be listening for any dangers. Not cleaning yourself," Brokenflame growled. Risingdusk snorted and continued to clean her paw. Brokenflame rolled his eyes, continuing his watch.

Pebblefrost lay in a patch of sun, his tail flicking lazily as he dozed off every now-and-then.
Lynxtuft lay a few fox-lengths from the cave entrance, marveling at the quietness the day had to offer and busy in licking his forelegs free of the dust that had collected somehow or another while he'd been sleeping. He was interrupted by the sound of pawsteps and Feathershine's appearance as she trotted into the cave, a pair of voles in her teeth.

Dropping them on the ground, the black and white she-cat twitched her tail, "Hey," she meowed, nudging one of the voles toward Risingdusk, "You want one?" she nosed the other toward Brokenflame.

Lynxtuft realized he should have been hunting and scrambled up nervously - of course, without showing it.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; March 22nd, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:31 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

--
Cloudtalon walked into the clearing. A grin on his maw, a sarcastic one at that. The small grey tom raised a brow as he saw Pebblefrost laying in a big patch of bright sunshine.
Walking over, his eyes were fixated on him. "Well, hello Pebblefrost." The fluffy tom meowed.
@Silvershadow

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 22nd, 2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:22 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Lynxtuft lay a few fox-lengths from the cave entrance, marveling at the quietness the day had to offer and busy in licking his forelegs free of the dust that had collected somehow or another while he'd been sleeping. He was interrupted by the sound of pawsteps and Feathershine's appearance as she trotted into the cave, a pair of voles in her teeth.

Dropping them on the ground, the black and white she-cat twitched her tail, "Hey," she meowed, nudging one of the voles toward Risingdusk, "You want one?" she nosed the other toward Brokenflame.

Lynxtuft realized he should have been hunting and scrambled up nervously - of course, without showing it.
Risingdusk thanked Feathershine, taking a bite of the prey. Brokenflame's tail twitched. "Thanks," he said. He gave the she-cat a small smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

--
Cloudtalon walked into the clearing. A grin on his maw, a sarcastic one at that. The small grey tom raised a brow as he saw Pebblefrost laying in a big patch of bright sunshine.
Walking over, his eyes were fixated on him. "Well, hello Pebblefrost." The fluffy tom meowed.
@Silvershadow
Pebblefrost opened his grey eyes and looked up at his tribemate. "Hey, Cloudtalon," he purred softly. He began to clean his soft grey and black fur, his tail flicking side-to-side.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; March 22nd, 2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:02 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Risingdusk thanked Feathershine, taking a bite of the prey. Brokenflame's tail twitched. "Thanks," he said. He gave the she-cat a small smile.

Pebblefrost opened his grey eyes and looked up at his tribemate. "Hey, Cloudtalon," he purred softly. He began to clean his soft grey and black fur, his tail flicking side-to-side.
"No problem," Feathershine meowed, padding past the cave gaurds and walking up to Lynxspot.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:17 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Cloudtalons eyes flickered around the camp, soon he plopped down in a shaded area a few tail lengths away from Pebblefrost. His nose scrunched up, soon sitting up. "How do you handle the sunshine? It's too bright." The tom said negatively.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:14 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Cloudtalons eyes flickered around the camp, soon he plopped down in a shaded area a few tail lengths away from Pebblefrost. His nose scrunched up, soon sitting up. "How do you handle the sunshine? It's too bright." The tom said negatively.
Pebblefrost let out a soft purr. "It's warm... makes me sleepy." The tom yawned and stood, arching his back in a stretch.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:16 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
"No problem," Feathershine meowed, padding past the cave gaurds and walking up to Lynxspot.
Risingdusk watched Feathershine pad away then looked at Brokenflame. The tom was watching her curiously. "What?" She growled. The tom just shook his head and continued to eat the vole. 'What?'

Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:54 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Pebblefrost let out a soft purr. "It's warm... makes me sleepy." The tom yawned and stood, arching his back in a stretch.
The grey feline let out a grumble. Rolling his eyes, looking at the other. "Last time, I checked. You're not supposed to be sleepy if you have work, and a clan to take care of." He meowed.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:58 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

The grey feline let out a grumble. Rolling his eyes, looking at the other. "Last time, I checked. You're not supposed to be sleepy if you have work, and a clan to take care of." He meowed.
"Sunhigh is the best time to hunt; when all the prey is out of their dens." Pebblefrost gave his fellow tribemate a playful glare before padding towards the cave entrance. He looked over his shoulder at the tom. "Well, are you coming with me or not. I'm going hunting." He flicked his tail, watching Cloudtalon with dark grey eyes.