Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tiger’s Fog [p]
Last post by Ian
Today 10:48 PM
put on your war paint
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 10:44 PM
oh, rats!
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:33 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:31 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2017, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Looks like I already am." He purred and jumped down the tree and ran into the territory. Eaglefeather lifted his snout and scented a rabbit. He dropped down into a hunters crouch, and stalked the rabbit. He got quite close and unsheathed his claws even more and pounced on it, and dug his claws into it to keep it still, and bit its neck and it fell limp.
Nightwatcher laughed and gaped her maw slightly taking in the scents of the territory. She could smell the faint scent of wren, crow, and a fresher scent of... Squirrel. She looked around and there she saw the bushy tail of the squirrel and she dropped, her orange eyes focused. She stalked silently until she halted, and the squirrel looked up, staring at her. It took it a moment to access the situation, and too late could Nightwatcher react. The squirrel bolted and Nightwatcher ran after it. Faster the squirrel ran and faster she chased. She had her mouth gaped, her eyes looked, her paws thudding as she grew closer and closer until it ran up a tree, but she gave one jump and her claws grabbed the squirrel's back as she fell, bringing it down with her. Although it fought she managed to keep out of reach of it's claws and there she pinned the squirrel and with a quick nip to the neck, it jerked for a few seconds before slowly falling limp. She smiled at the prize and looked up, but realized she couldn't see Eaglefeather anywhere.
Old March 21st, 2017, 05:02 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Nightwatcher laughed and gaped her maw slightly taking in the scents of the territory. She could smell the faint scent of wren, crow, and a fresher scent of... Squirrel. She looked around and there she saw the bushy tail of the squirrel and she dropped, her orange eyes focused. She stalked silently until she halted, and the squirrel looked up, staring at her. It took it a moment to access the situation, and too late could Nightwatcher react. The squirrel bolted and Nightwatcher ran after it. Faster the squirrel ran and faster she chased. She had her mouth gaped, her eyes looked, her paws thudding as she grew closer and closer until it ran up a tree, but she gave one jump and her claws grabbed the squirrel's back as she fell, bringing it down with her. Although it fought she managed to keep out of reach of it's claws and there she pinned the squirrel and with a quick nip to the neck, it jerked for a few seconds before slowly falling limp. She smiled at the prize and looked up, but realized she couldn't see Eaglefeather anywhere.
Eaglefeather picked up his rabbit and glanced around. He nodded and went to bury his prey. He went to a covered area and dug a hole and dropped the rabbit inside. Then buried it. He opened his maw and smelled one of his favorite prey, Crow!! He glanced around seeing where it was, seeing it was in a tree picking at its bark. Eaglefeather grinned and quietly stalked up to the tree and quietly clawed up it, and stood on the same branch as the crow. He grinned and stalked the crow and got close to it and pounced and grabbed the crow in his jaws and stayed balanced on the branch and quickly killed the crow. Then jumped down the tree.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 21st, 2017, 05:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Alderscreech turned her head to look at her son, a glimmer in her optics. "You have something to say?" She asked, perhaps, this was the answer, she was looking for. Interest, and instant curiosity took her over, little by little. Rumor..? Alderscreech thought, A rumor about what? The old tabby was interested a bit more now, a rumor..she needed to hear it. "What is this rumor, Blazing?" The molly questioned, tail flicking as she dismissed the issue. Whatever this rumor was, it was hurting her son a lot. Anger rushed through her, her tail lashing as she realized something. Her son was upset, sad, hurt. And who did this? "Who is this cat who spread this rumor, you say?" Alderscreech's eyes narrowed, whoever hurt Blazingstar would have a little talking to, rage boiling slowly, ever so slightly.
Blazingstar scuffed the ground with a fore paw as Alderscreech returned. At least he said something worth her time. A disheartened look crossed his face as she asked what the rumor was. What else should he have expected in saying such a thing though? With another deep breath, Blazingstar prepared himself to tell her the entire story of what happened and with who. "Sagewhisker..." he mumbled at first before clearing his throat and lifting his head up to meet her hues. He could sense the tension coming off her and knew that she was upset with whoever he was talking about, however the tablse were going to turn. He knew that at the end of this, his mother was going to be upset with him and he was probably going to get a lecture, but perhaps if he told the story in a way that would make it seem like Sage was in the wrong, he could get away with it. If the rumor was true, he was going to deny it no matter what and for no matter how long. "Sagewhisker says the kits in the nursery are mine, not Assetclaw's," he spoke after the small hesitation. "But their not, they're Assetclaw's and I know it. They were talking after I turned her away," he spoke with absolute confidence. Blazingstar wasn't so sure however, not with their history. As he waited for Alderscreech to reply, he shifted anxiously on his paws and averted his gaze once again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 21st, 2017, 05:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Mm..." She grunted, nodding. After staring into the distance for a moment, day dreaming, Gleamkit turned back to Quailpaw "so, uh...who is your mentor? And what do you plan to do like...In future...my future is all laid out for me...or at least, if what StarClan said was true..."
Quailpaw snorted," My mentor is Sleepydream, though Yewpaw's mentor Flamerunner trains me. I plan on being leader."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 21st, 2017, 05:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown and white apprentice winced as her young friend went barreling through the entrance to the den. Although she was sure most of the cats didn't mind, those who did would be sure to voice their opinions loudly and clearly. And then she would be in trouble. Not by someone of authority-- what warrior was going to care if there was a kit exploring?-- but by one of her fellow apprentices. Although her friend's confidence as she spoke warmed the young female's heart, she couldn't allow her friend to believe this. "I know, right?" She asked, the tip of her tail flicking, a look of the utmost innocence crossing her features before she sighed. "Believe it or not, Larkkit, there are cats who don't like me. And one of the most important lessons of being an apprentice-- or a kit, or warrior for that matter-- is knowing when to move on from cats who call themselves your friends and knowing when something is worth fighting for." She sighed, wishing she would take her own advice. Was her friendship with Rainpaw worth fighting for?

Or did she need to let it go? A smile came onto her features, lighting her hues up as she watched her young friend. The fact that Larkkit was able to change subjects so quickly-- something she had done not too long ago, and even now caught herself doing it-- amused her. "I just became an apprentice! I can't help you with your fighting-- you'll have to wait 'til I've learned a little more for that-- but I can definitely show you how to crouch." Heartpaw dropped into her best crouch, which, although it wasn't exactly graceful at least showed the right technique. She was a quick learner. And yet she wanted her crouch to be better...someday it would, she would make sure of that. "Ready to learn?" She asked with an odd half-smile coming onto her features as she did so.
Since being in the den caused a lack in space, Larkkit backed up a little as Heartpaw crouched down. Larkkit's yellow hues widened with awe, although this was nothing too impressive. Every cat learned how to crouch and kits did it all the time. So perhaps seeing an apprentice, who was training to crouch correctly, made things more dramatic in the kits mind. "My turn!" she squealed and launched herself at the ground. As the kit crouched, her fluffy underbelly touched the ground, her tail stuck out like a sore thumb and she was a little off balance. She was still young though and would eventually find her balance. Her ears were pricked and her head was bobbing as she waited for Heartpaw to critic her like a mentor would to an apprentice
[short]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar scuffed the ground with a fore paw as Alderscreech returned. At least he said something worth her time. A disheartened look crossed his face as she asked what the rumor was. What else should he have expected in saying such a thing though? With another deep breath, Blazingstar prepared himself to tell her the entire story of what happened and with who. "Sagewhisker..." he mumbled at first before clearing his throat and lifting his head up to meet her hues. He could sense the tension coming off her and knew that she was upset with whoever he was talking about, however the tables were going to turn. He knew that at the end of this, his mother was going to be upset with him and he was probably going to get a lecture, but perhaps if he told the story in a way that would make it seem like Sage was in the wrong, he could get away with it. If the rumor was true, he was going to deny it no matter what and for no matter how long. "Sagewhisker says the kits in the nursery are mine, not Assetclaw's," he spoke after the small hesitation. "But their not, they're Assetclaw's and I know it. They were talking after I turned her away," he spoke with absolute confidence. Blazingstar wasn't so sure however, not with their history. As he waited for Alderscreech to reply, he shifted anxiously on his paws and averted his gaze once again.
@Suspiciousmindz
Alderscreech gave a small, sympathetic smile at her son, her poor, poor son. She knew how hurt Blazingstar was at the moment, and a rather nervous, to say the least, she could tell, they were kin, and Blazingstar was her kit, a mother knew things about their kits quite well. Sagewhisker, however. She knew exactly who that was, but not much on what relationship her son had with her, were they friends? Alderscreech was unsure, she didn't actually watch him all the time, but she at times, just to check up on him. "Sometimes a mother knows, sometimes they don't know who the father is, and, sometimes they are absolutely certain who it is." Alderscreech's ears twitched as she explained it, in a rather sweet tone. "But, it is your choice if you let yourself believe that, or not.." Alderscreech continued, tail swishing. "A mother has that instinct of certainty, but if with confusion, she would not know."

Last edited by seasalt; March 23rd, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 03:02 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Quailpaw snorted," My mentor is Sleepydream, though Yewpaw's mentor Flamerunner trains me. I plan on being leader."
"Haha, that's a little ambitious! Alright, I'll be honest...I want to be a medicine cat! Or medicine cat apprentice...I saved Acornpaw's life many times thanks to my little herb knowledge...I learnt from scent. VelvetNight used to use a few herbs every once in a while," She twitched an ear "and the scent followed her around...some even stuck to her pelt!"
Old March 22nd, 2017, 06:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Haha, that's a little ambitious! Alright, I'll be honest...I want to be a medicine cat! Or medicine cat apprentice...I saved Acornpaw's life many times thanks to my little herb knowledge...I learnt from scent. VelvetNight used to use a few herbs every once in a while," She twitched an ear "and the scent followed her around...some even stuck to her pelt!"
Quailpaw nodded," Yeah... When I was recovering in Surgestorm's den I started to smell of herbs, and it's cool that you want to be medicine cat."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 22nd, 2017, 09:08 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Phantompaw bounded into camp, blood dripping from a cut on her cheek. She didn't mind though, and she wanted to speak with Shinepaw. She wondered how Shinepaw's training was going, but she highly doubted that it was as difficult or as exciting as her own. The whitish molly with gray and pale ginger splotches stopped, looking around for the familiar molly. She liked Shinepaw as a friend, although she hadn't originally. Her pale blue orbs danced with happiness, and her claws were unsheathed, revealing that they were stained with blood.
@NightWarrior4Life
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Quailpaw nodded," Yeah... When I was recovering in Surgestorm's den I started to smell of herbs, and it's cool that you want to be medicine cat."
Gleamkit grinned. "I'll go get us some fresh-kill then we can talk more." The ginger cat turned and returned moments later with a pigeon and a vole. Pushing the pigeon towards Quailpaw, she said "whichever's your favourite..." As she gestured to the vole in front of her.