Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(I put wings in looks and mentioned them being broken in the rp, because of a beast attack.)

Oh ok.
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Oh ok.
(So, does Isla notice the new arrival?)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Thanks, but, it's okay. I know they don't really mean it, down in their hearts. It's just what comes with being one of the lowest ranking of the Undergrounds, I still do my job, don't I? It's because I still have loyalty to all of you, no matter how bad I get pushed around!" Pitch mewed to her. He looked up to see Dawn rush past. "There's Dawn! Let's follow her, see what we can do to help!" Pitch sprang back up to his paws and ran a few steps. Then, he turned his head, waiting for Pumbara to follow.
Quote:

"I'd like to, but I'm too small," the she-kit replied.
(No one's noticing she has wings, is injured, and isn't part of the Undergreounds?)
I think everyone is too shaken up to do notice anything)

Pumbara jumped-a bit startled but nodded and ran after him. Her green eyes filled with determination. She passed Ender on the way signaling him to come to Isla.
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I think everyone is too shaken up to do notice anything)

Pumbara jumped-a bit startled but nodded and ran after him. Her green eyes filled with determination. She passed Ender on the way signaling him to come to Isla.

``Pitch, I need you to carry Ace's body to the medicine den.`` Isla mewed urgently, ``Pumbara I need you to go and make sure the beasts are all gone, take Ender with you.`` she mewed, then looked at Dawn, ``Do you think you have enough herbs?`` Isla asked worriedly.

@Silentshade @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
``Pitch, I need you to carry Ace's body to the medicine den.`` Isla mewed urgently, ``Pumbara I need you to go and make sure the beasts are all gone, take Ender with you.`` she mewed, then looked at Dawn, ``Do you think you have enough herbs?`` Isla asked worriedly.

"I have marigold," the she-kit piped up.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

Quote:

"I have marigold," the she-kit piped up.
Dawn looked up. “Yes I have enough herbs but they’re will be all gone after treating these two..” She mewed worriedly then looked at the kit. Then looked back to the other two. All she was focusing on was the two injured cats.

Pumbara nodded. “Come on Ender..I think Lightning and Ace scared the off..but we need to make sure..you lead the way.” She dipped her head.
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn looked up. “Yes I have enough herbs but they’re will be all gone after treating these two..” She mewed worriedly then looked at the kit. Then looked back to the other two. All she was focusing on was the two injured cats.

Pumbara nodded. “Come on Ender..I think Lightning and Ace scared the off..but we need to make sure..you lead the way.” She dipped her head.
"I can help!" the she-kit mewed excitedly, still somehow seemingly oblivious to her injuries.

Old December 17th, 2017, 09:31 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Pitch nodded. "Of course Isla," He mewed. Bending down to pick up the hurt cat up. The slim black tom nearly fell under the weight of the other tom. Gritting his teeth together, and holding on to Ace's scruff, he began as gently as he could to take Ace to the medicine den. "Hold on Ace, We'll get you better, just hang in there," Pitch whispered around the injured cat's fur. He just prayed that what he was telling the hurt tom could come true.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pitch nodded. "Of course Isla," He mewed. Bending down to pick up the hurt cat up. The slim black tom nearly fell under the weight of the other tom. Gritting his teeth together, and holding on to Ace's scruff, he began as gently as he could to take Ace to the medicine den. "Hold on Ace, We'll get you better, just hang in there," Pitch whispered around the injured cat's fur. He just prayed that what he was telling the hurt tom could come true.

Fawn quickly ran up to Pitch, ``What happened? Is Ace dead?!`` She hissed urgently, also a hint of concern in her mew.
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:14 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Fawn quickly ran up to Pitch, ``What happened? Is Ace dead?!`` She hissed urgently, also a hint of concern in her mew.
Pitch pulled his ears down slightly, but then they perked back up. "No Fawn, he's not dead, he passed out, the beasts attacked, and he got hurt, I'm taking him to the healer's den, it's going to be fine, he's strong, he'll get better!" Pitch told her. He hoped he was convincing enough, he was trying to soothe her as much as himself right now.