Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:50 AM
Tuftedtusk's Family &...
by Planet
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:33 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:29 AM
Character input contest~!
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:58 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 05:27 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper smiled at the girl who had just walked in. She was trying to make friends here because she was new to Tokyo and had moved to go to college. She watched as the girl's eyes scanned the shop. She continued to look out the window longingly. She didn't know what to do, and frankly... she was bored out of her mind.
Her eyes scanned around, and she noticed the girl smiling at her. Her hair brushed behind her, she quickly moved over. "Hi, um." She stuttered, looking around. She wasn't a big fan of people or talking.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Her eyes scanned around, and she noticed the girl smiling at her. Her hair brushed behind her, she quickly moved over. "Hi, um." She stuttered, looking around. She wasn't a big fan of people or talking.
"Hi, I saw you looking around and... they have good food here, if you want to order any." She wasn't sure what else to say. It was always a strain when talking to new people. "My name's Juniper."
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Juniper raised an eyebrow, "no, thank you. It was very good though." She smiled. She looked between the two and wondered if they were brothers, friends, or something more. "When did this place open? I haven't noticed it before."
Naruto thinks a bit “ .... well around... five months ago right ?” Sasuke nods “ we’re not very popular but we try “ Naruto laughs softly “ the only costumers we have are Sasukes little stalkers and my ... annoying ex’s..”
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:58 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
"Hi, I saw you looking around and... they have good food here, if you want to order any." She wasn't sure what else to say. It was always a strain when talking to new people. "My name's Juniper."
She took a step back, waving to the others as she listened to the conversation, trying not to interfere.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:11 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Toyko, a city of hidden demons and a order that keeps these demons in check. Yes we know the tales, we’ve seen what they could do. What they have done in order to live and thrive.
These demons are known as ghouls, born with a weapon hidden within their bodies which are known as kagune which have many types and are unique to each ghoul.
Here a few examples of what these tools are: https://pin.it/LGNTH1S
https://pin.it/OYKC2lO
https://pin.it/6-VdgYO
Along with This, they have supernatural strength and stamina and some fast Regeneration However they can’t heal as fast when they haven’t eaten in a while and they can die like mortals just more harder.
And lastly their curse is the simplest need to eat like all we have to eat to live however they can only eat the flesh of humans and if they don’t eat they get weak, go insane or suffer massive pain for days to come until death or insanity takes them whole. They are well hidden among us just they can change their eye color to a normal kind but their real eyes are only shown when they wish it.
Example: https://31.media.tumblr.com/d12b4f1f...kfezo3_540.gif

Now for the order which are known as ccg aka The Commission of Counter Ghoul. They fight against the ghouls believing they are monsters demons that deserve death and hell. They use special cases that contain Kagune that were ripped out of Ghouls to use against ghouls. Only a Kagune could quickly end a ghoul.
They are normal humans in body but are smart almost like cops only more dangerous of a job.

But that is all for now live a life, knowing that you are all in risk of dying but are protected by the order... so do what you will with this life. And the next

Forum for ghouls
Name nickname if any
Personality
Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)
Looks
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.)
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for CCG
Name
Weapon aka Kagune
Personality
Family?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Family?
Job
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Question

My forums coming soon
Name nickname if any Thomas goes by Tom (I'm such a noob :'( )
Age18
Looks he's got Dakrbrown skin with longer black hair going down to the bottom of his neck
Personality he's quiet and gets set off easily he has kindness in his heart but don't push him

Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)Ukaku
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.he has a wolf mask
Love interest he's open right now
Sexuality straight
Other I'm a noob
Questions does that matter in life?

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; November 13th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Name nickname if any Thomas goes by Tom (I'm such a noob :'( )
Age18
Looks he's got Dakrbrown skin with longer black hair going down to the bottom of his neck
Personality he's quiet and gets set off easily he has kindness in his heart but don't push him

Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)Ukaku
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.) (Is it a scale of c to s or just c or S
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.he has a wolf mask
Love interest he's open right now
Sexuality straight
Other I'm a noob
Questions does that matter in life?
Accepted!
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:29 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Tom was walking along the sidewalk and into a small cafe, seeing a small group of people he decided to try with out being rude first off, to talk. "Hello." he said when he was near, he was slightly shy so it was painstaking to see what they'd say back to him.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; November 13th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto thinks a bit “ .... well around... five months ago right ?” Sasuke nods “ we’re not very popular but we try “ Naruto laughs softly “ the only costumers we have are Sasukes little stalkers and my ... annoying ex’s..”
Juniper nodded, "It's nice here. How did you get this antique building? It's beautiful." She looked around the shop again, at the walls and tables. "It's nice and warm in here, the food is good. With more publicity, this could be really popular!" She encouraged. She felt something different about the two servers in the shop. Somehow, they seemed the same, but idfferent from everyone else. She couldn't put her finger on it.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:42 PM
led into temptation

Im just imagining Trinidy in a corner listing to everyone xD))
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord snorted. “So, late for diner,” he laughed, before sighing. “Sure,”, he added after a moment. He heard Naruto from across the room and tensed up. “I am not a stalker, thank you very much!” he yelled, before sighing and sitting back. God was he tired. “Do you have any food?” he asked after a moment. He had been essentially living off ramen and insomnia cookies, even though they didn’t help, so he was starving, biting his lip awkwardly for the time being, as it felt like a weird request currently.
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
@Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom