Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 17th, 2017, 12:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Azulpaw stood frozen to his spot. He wondered whatever Alabasterpaw was going to do, but thought nothing of it. He only tagged along to see Asterpaw...still being extremely friendly with his best friend. Not that it mattered, he tried to make himself believe. Then again, the words Alabasterpaw had said about Asterpaw bothered him to no end. He thought it was rather rude that she would even think of her sister--who accepted her in every flawed way--in that way. It was truly bothersome. It was different for Bluepaw. Azulpaw was known for insulting the tom a lot. After all, they grew up as brothers. It was what they did. But even he knew that behind--beyond that tough, bricked, cemented exterior was a sweet, compassionate, sarcastic she-cat that deserved the best. And, even beyond the best. "Heh, she sure is something special." The grey tom muttered, but was stopped when Alabasterpaw wanted to say something to her darling sister. Azulpaw stayed put. He didn't know where his role took place so he only shifted on his paws. He looked up once to see a friendly looking Bluepaw, but the next thing he knew was that everything went black. He suddenly found himself being pushed over and knocked down. When the object quickly jumped off him, he felt his movements stagger. He sat up, but instantly fell down again from the jolt of pain.

"That was your plan!" He shouted in the distance at the female who ran off. "Ah!" He slowly stood up, leaning more onto his side with less pain. Turning back to an awkward looking Asterpaw, Azulpaw smirked. "How much do you weigh?" He teased lightly, panting a bit. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but yet, they all were uncomfortable. At that moment Azulpaw wanted to follow after the white feline and pin her up towards something. If that was her lousy plan he would had stayed put! He already had a lot of pain inflicted on him.

And, if that wasn't good enough, Bluepaw made his appearance, concern filling his expressions and his voice. He immediately came over Asterpaw's side, checking her for any bruises. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Azulpaw snorted. "Right. Because she was the one limping all day and felt that force of impact." He replied dully.

"It's called being a gentleman." Bluepaw smiled, smugly.

Azulpaw rolled his eyes. "It's called being a stuck up." The grey apprentice decided to try to get up once again, putting pressure into the paw that wasn't hurt. He stared daggers at the tom he called a friend, as he made sure the female was alright. "I was almost killed twice today! Why won't Starclan just put me out my misery."

Before Azulpaw could pad away, Bluepaw called to him. He quickly nosed Asterpaw, and padded after Azulpaw. They were still remarkably close to the blue she-cat. Azulpaw wanted to be anywhere but there. He was not brave enough to withstand talking to her. He couldn't even look her straight in the face, without feeling himself wanting to break.

And, she was all Bluepaw's so why couldn't the piebald cat leave him be?

"Yes, friend?" Azulpaw asked, a taint of annoyance hidden in his voice.

"I sensed some...jealousy." Bluepaw put his snout in the air. "It's not a pretty look on you."

"Jealousy?" The grey tom's voice was light and airy, in a laughing like manner. "Jealousy and I don't get along, so I don't bother it."

"Are you sure?" Bluepaw flickered his tail towards the blue cat he claimed to love. "I see something happened between the two of you." He gave her a gentle look before his eyes hardened when they landed on Azulpaw.

"There is always something happening between the two of us. Why do you care?" Azulpaw's tone was uncaring, and all he wished to do was leave.

Bluepaw lowly whispered. His voice becoming menacing as he spoke. Azulpaw flickered his ears at him, an unpleasant feeling washed upon him. "Just note...if I ever see you being inappropriate with her...I will not be afraid to hurt you more than you already is. I'll break you." The tom threatened, lashing his tail in aggressive state.

Azulpaw wondered however did his friend began acting like this? He never once threatened him in his life...especially over some she-cat. But, he knew how scary the blue-eyed tom could be, so he only nodded. He flashed a hurt look towards Asterpaw. "...I guess you're going to have to tear off every piece of limb off my body, and then make sure I'm dead if you ever want me to Asterpaw alone."

"That can be arranged." The other tom threatened. It had to be some new cat that was provoking Bluepaw to act in such a manner. The once friendly, generous cat was acting sinister. And it was constantly because of some she-cat.

Azulpaw wanted to stand taller, but he couldn't. His paws were dangerously tired, and he was too tired to fight at the moment. He warned Asterpaw, but she didn't listen. She never listened to him!

He was weakened now, but he wouldn't give up. He was Azulpaw for starclan's sake! He didn't give up without a fight.

Azulpaw only stared at the two, his expression was soft when he stared at Asterpaw as if he was hoping she would forgive him silently. He longed to talk to her, to be next to her, to feel her. He gave her a ghost of a smile, remembering what she had said. Maybe, I like Pompous jerks. And with that ringing in his mind, he turned to limp away.

The she cat stood there awkwardly. And looked down at her paws. She had half-been expecting something rude to come from his maw, but he was yelling at-- Alabasterpaw? What was she doing? What did he mean, plan? Was this something all three of them had decided on? Of course it was. She was always the odd one out. And yet he was an awfully good actor-- still, she decided on the former rather then the latter just in case it were true. She didn't want to be headed for heartbreak. "I'm sorry-- Alli-- sort of does what she-- wants. She likes to-- play these kind of-- games." Asterpaw's speech was halting and nervous as she searched the tom's face. She felt horrible. And she had absolutely, positively, no idea what to do. She wanted to help-- and yet she had no idea what to do, and what if they were playing games with her? Asterpaw was sick and tired of games, and this tom was giving them to her constantly. Asterpaw felt tears spring to her hues and she looked away from him. If he were teasing her, this wasn't funny-- it wasn't a game to her-- what did he want from her? What did Alabasterpaw want from her?

"Me? Oh, I'm as light as a feather-- heh, that's a new low, getting knocked over by a feather." Asterpaw joked weakly, although she still looked as though she wanted to cry. She felt terrible for knocking him over-- it was obvious she had hurt him, and that had never been her goal. "I'm sorry. Can I-- let me-- here, just put your weight on me." She mewed again, and for a moment she bore the same resemblance to Alabasterpaw as she had before as she moved over towards him in order for the tom to be able to put his weight on her. It seemed like the right thing to do. She watched as Bluepaw came over, her expression calm and unworried. She wasn't quite sure what she thought of the overprotective tom. First with Alabasterpaw, and now with her... and she was angry with him for it. She didn't belong to him. She wasn't just going to 'give herself away.' Especially to this tom.

"I'm fine. Why don't you check on your friend, the actually hurt one." She mewed, giving him a quick nudge just in case Alabasterpaw was watching, followed by a friendly smile before she sighed, hearing their argument. She didn't know what to do. And she was extraordinarily annoyed with Bluepaw, not only because he was being so protective but because he was just there-- always there. Always keeping an eye on her. And she didn't know why-- she didn't like it, and she didn't want him to be around. She headed back towards where she had last seen Alabasterpaw, and the white feline was lounging under a tree, glancing up at the sky. When she saw the blue she cat coming, she smiled.

"Enjoy your little moment, dear?"

"Why would you do something like that? What are you trying to do, make things worse?"

"Oh dear me, Ast. You had the nerve to call him blind, and yet you're missing quite a few things yourself!"

"What are you talking about."

"Tsk tsk, dear. I'll leave you to figure it out on your own. In the meantime, I have a grumpy apprentice to catch-- and you have a broken hearted apprentice to cheer up. Toodles!"
She purred, before slipping away like a white shadow, disappearing once more and leaving Asterpaw to wonder what she had meant. It annoyed her that she had been so close to-- well, not really being friends, but at least having an understanding-- with Azulpaw, and now it was gone. She was going to have to be with Bluepaw, he was the only cat who wanted her as she was. The only cat who would understand her as she was.

She padded back towards Bluepaw, just in time to see Azulpaw walking away-- and her heart gave the smallest of jumps. "Azulpaw, wai-" She began, and then stopped. No-- she didn't want to tear the rift even more, and she felt even worse then before. She felt as low as she could get. She turned and padded over towards Bluepaw, giving him a halfhearted smile as she nudged him lightly with her silkier blue pelt. "What were you guys talking about?" She asked in the most innocent voice she could muster.

Alabasterpaw caught up with the other apprentice, her blue hues twinkling like sapphires-- devilish ones at that-- and she smirked. "Quite the heated conversation with your dear, dear friend, I see. Fighting over Ast now, are you? Good grief, she's not worth it." She snapped in exasperation. All her frustration at being 'second place' poured out, and she was angry that Asterpaw didn't even have the sense to revel in it. Oh no, she was annoyed by it. Had it been Alabasterpaw, she would have known exactly what to do. But Asterpaw was confused, and lost... in other words, she just didn't deserve it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2017, 06:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The she cat stood there awkwardly. And looked down at her paws. She had half-been expecting something rude to come from his maw, but he was yelling at-- Alabasterpaw? What was she doing? What did he mean, plan? Was this something all three of them had decided on? Of course it was. She was always the odd one out. And yet he was an awfully good actor-- still, she decided on the former rather then the latter just in case it were true. She didn't want to be headed for heartbreak. "I'm sorry-- Alli-- sort of does what she-- wants. She likes to-- play these kind of-- games." Asterpaw's speech was halting and nervous as she searched the tom's face. She felt horrible. And she had absolutely, positively, no idea what to do. She wanted to help-- and yet she had no idea what to do, and what if they were playing games with her? Asterpaw was sick and tired of games, and this tom was giving them to her constantly. Asterpaw felt tears spring to her hues and she looked away from him. If he were teasing her, this wasn't funny-- it wasn't a game to her-- what did he want from her? What did Alabasterpaw want from her?

"Me? Oh, I'm as light as a feather-- heh, that's a new low, getting knocked over by a feather." Asterpaw joked weakly, although she still looked as though she wanted to cry. She felt terrible for knocking him over-- it was obvious she had hurt him, and that had never been her goal. "I'm sorry. Can I-- let me-- here, just put your weight on me." She mewed again, and for a moment she bore the same resemblance to Alabasterpaw as she had before as she moved over towards him in order for the tom to be able to put his weight on her. It seemed like the right thing to do. She watched as Bluepaw came over, her expression calm and unworried. She wasn't quite sure what she thought of the overprotective tom. First with Alabasterpaw, and now with her... and she was angry with him for it. She didn't belong to him. She wasn't just going to 'give herself away.' Especially to this tom.

"I'm fine. Why don't you check on your friend, the actually hurt one." She mewed, giving him a quick nudge just in case Alabasterpaw was watching, followed by a friendly smile before she sighed, hearing their argument. She didn't know what to do. And she was extraordinarily annoyed with Bluepaw, not only because he was being so protective but because he was just there-- always there. Always keeping an eye on her. And she didn't know why-- she didn't like it, and she didn't want him to be around. She headed back towards where she had last seen Alabasterpaw, and the white feline was lounging under a tree, glancing up at the sky. When she saw the blue she cat coming, she smiled.

"Enjoy your little moment, dear?"

"Why would you do something like that? What are you trying to do, make things worse?"

"Oh dear me, Ast. You had the nerve to call him blind, and yet you're missing quite a few things yourself!"

"What are you talking about."

"Tsk tsk, dear. I'll leave you to figure it out on your own. In the meantime, I have a grumpy apprentice to catch-- and you have a broken hearted apprentice to cheer up. Toodles!"
She purred, before slipping away like a white shadow, disappearing once more and leaving Asterpaw to wonder what she had meant. It annoyed her that she had been so close to-- well, not really being friends, but at least having an understanding-- with Azulpaw, and now it was gone. She was going to have to be with Bluepaw, he was the only cat who wanted her as she was. The only cat who would understand her as she was.

She padded back towards Bluepaw, just in time to see Azulpaw walking away-- and her heart gave the smallest of jumps. "Azulpaw, wai-" She began, and then stopped. No-- she didn't want to tear the rift even more, and she felt even worse then before. She felt as low as she could get. She turned and padded over towards Bluepaw, giving him a halfhearted smile as she nudged him lightly with her silkier blue pelt. "What were you guys talking about?" She asked in the most innocent voice she could muster.

Alabasterpaw caught up with the other apprentice, her blue hues twinkling like sapphires-- devilish ones at that-- and she smirked. "Quite the heated conversation with your dear, dear friend, I see. Fighting over Ast now, are you? Good grief, she's not worth it." She snapped in exasperation. All her frustration at being 'second place' poured out, and she was angry that Asterpaw didn't even have the sense to revel in it. Oh no, she was annoyed by it. Had it been Alabasterpaw, she would have known exactly what to do. But Asterpaw was confused, and lost... in other words, she just didn't deserve it.

‘’I do NOT want to deal with you at the moment, you annoying piece of riffraff.’’ Azulpaw cursed towards Alabasterpaw. So much for thinking her plan could actually work! Instead he got paid in a deeper limp. ‘’As if Bluepaw pinning me down wasn’t good enough to satiate you. What is wrong with you?’’ He stopped, analyzing the female on the side of him. He quickly moved to where she was in front of him, and he glared at her---menacingly and uncomfortably. If looks could kill, Alabasterpaw would most likely be dead, and up in Starclan if she were lucky. ‘’Do you live for seeing me in pain!?’’ He hissed, and turned away from her.

Azulpaw felt his blood boiling. In that moment, he didn’t feel his limp. His emotional pain was kicking in, making his physical pain the antidote. He began slamming his paw against the ground hoping to kick in some higher pain.

It worked. The apprentice knocked himself down, falling to his paws out of frustration--out of sorrow. At Alabasterpaw’s next words, he felt every being in him grow cold. His temperature of tolerance for her went below zero. He would lash out at her if he weren’t in this condition. ‘’As far as I’m concerned. The only one that’s not worth is you.’’ He looked her up and down as if she were scum. ‘’You may be pretty, but get with the times, sweetheart! Asterpaw didn’t ask for this...so YOU need to fix this, darling.’’ He then smirked, his anger subsiding for a second as his eyes pierced her, ‘’Are you jealous because your sister is getting all the attention and you’re not?’ He bared his teeth out of anger once more, ‘’Sorry if we can’t cater to your feelings, love!’’

Bluepaw blinked his eyes for a second, thinking. He watched in the distance as his friend trotted away, a sweet look of innocence crossed his face. He sat down on his haunches thinking about what he said. Did he mean it? Bluepaw looked down uncomfortably at his paws, his eyes down casted. He didn’t want to hurt his friend. It was all for show. It was all to get a point across to stay away from the she-cat---his she-cat.

He gave a bright smile when Asterpaw appeared, and all his thoughts washed away. She was a good friend. She was delicate and gentle. She was humorous. Bluepaw felt jealous that Azulpaw was stuck with her earlier, and he didn’t get a chance to even get to know her because he was stuck in love with her stabbing-hearted sister.

Bluepaw shrugged, ‘’Just...getting some points across.’’ He flashed his eyes at her. He didn’t want her to worry. He knew that the feline had some connections with his grey friend. And, it still made him jealous--but that was still...her friend?

Were they friends?

‘’Are the two of you friends?’’ His voice was tainted with some disturbance that he was afraid of the answer because he knew what she might say. And, he had to take in some understanding that she had feelings to consider as well. ‘’I mean...you should go talk to him.’’ Bluepaw felt a pang in his heart, but he felt guilty. He did almost kill his friend today over Alabasterpaw, and he would had done it again for Asterpaw--which seem to not want it. ‘’I know the two of you are...close.’’ Even he knew that he would be keeping his eyes on the both of them. She was still his, as far as he knew, and he wasn’t letting her out of his sights any time soon.

Although, he would like to talk to that lousy sister of hers. Hoping to get some points across. He flexed his claws a bit, digging them into the earth. Why was he so bloodthirsty now all of a sudden?

Azulpaw turned to go, staggering a bit as he stood up. ‘’Don’t you think work is calling your name? Go break somebody’s heart who gives you the time of day!’’ His voice was low and stalked away, hoping to find a nearby tree or a stream of water. At that moment he would had loved to jump into the water, and see how far it could take him. But, his heart still hurt. And, for two reasons only;

He was losing best friend. His brother.
He lost the she-cat that he liked a lot. Heck, probably even loved if he weren’t so in denial.

But, all in all he felt as if he lost two very special cats.
Old March 17th, 2017, 07:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

‘’I do NOT want to deal with you at the moment, you annoying piece of riffraff.’’ Azulpaw cursed towards Alabasterpaw. So much for thinking her plan could actually work! Instead he got paid in a deeper limp. ‘’As if Bluepaw pinning me down wasn’t good enough to satiate you. What is wrong with you?’’ He stopped, analyzing the female on the side of him. He quickly moved to where she was in front of him, and he glared at her---menacingly and uncomfortably. If looks could kill, Alabasterpaw would most likely be dead, and up in Starclan if she were lucky. ‘’Do you live for seeing me in pain!?’’ He hissed, and turned away from her.

Azulpaw felt his blood boiling. In that moment, he didn’t feel his limp. His emotional pain was kicking in, making his physical pain the antidote. He began slamming his paw against the ground hoping to kick in some higher pain.

It worked. The apprentice knocked himself down, falling to his paws out of frustration--out of sorrow. At Alabasterpaw’s next words, he felt every being in him grow cold. His temperature of tolerance for her went below zero. He would lash out at her if he weren’t in this condition. ‘’As far as I’m concerned. The only one that’s not worth is you.’’ He looked her up and down as if she were scum. ‘’You may be pretty, but get with the times, sweetheart! Asterpaw didn’t ask for this...so YOU need to fix this, darling.’’ He then smirked, his anger subsiding for a second as his eyes pierced her, ‘’Are you jealous because your sister is getting all the attention and you’re not?’ He bared his teeth out of anger once more, ‘’Sorry if we can’t cater to your feelings, love!’’

Bluepaw blinked his eyes for a second, thinking. He watched in the distance as his friend trotted away, a sweet look of innocence crossed his face. He sat down on his haunches thinking about what he said. Did he mean it? Bluepaw looked down uncomfortably at his paws, his eyes down casted. He didn’t want to hurt his friend. It was all for show. It was all to get a point across to stay away from the she-cat---his she-cat.

He gave a bright smile when Asterpaw appeared, and all his thoughts washed away. She was a good friend. She was delicate and gentle. She was humorous. Bluepaw felt jealous that Azulpaw was stuck with her earlier, and he didn’t get a chance to even get to know her because he was stuck in love with her stabbing-hearted sister.

Bluepaw shrugged, ‘’Just...getting some points across.’’ He flashed his eyes at her. He didn’t want her to worry. He knew that the feline had some connections with his grey friend. And, it still made him jealous--but that was still...her friend?

Were they friends?

‘’Are the two of you friends?’’ His voice was tainted with some disturbance that he was afraid of the answer because he knew what she might say. And, he had to take in some understanding that she had feelings to consider as well. ‘’I mean...you should go talk to him.’’ Bluepaw felt a pang in his heart, but he felt guilty. He did almost kill his friend today over Alabasterpaw, and he would had done it again for Asterpaw--which seem to not want it. ‘’I know the two of you are...close.’’ Even he knew that he would be keeping his eyes on the both of them. She was still his, as far as he knew, and he wasn’t letting her out of his sights any time soon.

Although, he would like to talk to that lousy sister of hers. Hoping to get some points across. He flexed his claws a bit, digging them into the earth. Why was he so bloodthirsty now all of a sudden?

Azulpaw turned to go, staggering a bit as he stood up. ‘’Don’t you think work is calling your name? Go break somebody’s heart who gives you the time of day!’’ His voice was low and stalked away, hoping to find a nearby tree or a stream of water. At that moment he would had loved to jump into the water, and see how far it could take him. But, his heart still hurt. And, for two reasons only;

He was losing best friend. His brother.
He lost the she-cat that he liked a lot. Heck, probably even loved if he weren’t so in denial.

But, all in all he felt as if he lost two very special cats.

"Temper, temper, love." Alabasterpaw shook her head. If only she had a reason to snap at him-- to get back at him-- that would be one of the best memories of her life. But she really didn't. He hadn't done anything to hurt Asterpaw. And she didn't care what he said about her; his opinion didn't matter much right now. "I do, I really do. I love seeing you in pain-- my dear sister, on the other paw, hates it. She'd do anything to keep you from getting hurt again." She laughed, one of her hollow, yet melodic sounds. An idea crossed through her mind again and her hues narrowed. She would carry it out later-- once she was sure that Asterpaw was watching. This should definitely work-- and she would get what she wanted too, seeing Azulpaw in more pain. It was certainly amusing.

"Oh on the contrary. Asterpaw got herself into this. She's the one who decided to deal with broken hearts. She's quite stupid, really-- I suppose her and Bluepaw are just perfect. Too bad for you, love-- looks like you don't stand a chance." The tip of her tail twitched back and forth as she laughed a little, her hues gleaming in an interested manner. The feline was obviously thinking up another scheme. And then-- she exploded. She was done with cats talking about Asterpaw getting all the attention-- what had she done to deserve it! As calmly as she could, she drew herself up. "Does Asterpaw deserve that attention? She's not pretty. She's not even that smart. She doesn't do anything right. She's stupid enough to go with your broken hearted friend, and she's rejecting you both. So how is she worth your attention?" Alabasterpaw snapped, stamping her paws in an angry manner. She was furious-- livid-- irate that her worthless sister was getting attention now. What was so great about Asterpaw, anyways?

"Just getting some 'points across,' huh?" The feline asked with a smile. She cocked her head to the side upon hearing his statements; why did Bluepaw think she should go to him? What good was that going to do, Azulpaw didn't care for her! But if that was what the tom wanted, she supposed she should do it. Besides-- it couldn't do any harm, could it? "We aren't close. But I'll go talk to him." She mewed, with another one of her friendly smiles as she got to her paws and headed over in the direction she had seen her sister going. She was growing closer to that area when she heard a sound. The sound of Alabasterpaw's attack. And her blood ran cold.

In the meantime, Alabasterpaw had been planning. She was preparing her attack, preparing to do as she had planned. And she leapt through the air, aiming to pin Azulpaw down to the ground. Oh, she wouldn't kill him-- or hurt him, really-- but she would be able to watch him in pain anyways, something that she was quickly beginning to enjoy.

And then Asterpaw sailed through the air, barreling into her sister's side.

The two landed in a heap, Asterpaw on the bottom, pinned down and feeling the pressure on her chest and limbs from Alabasterpaw. "I told you, love. She'd do anything to keep you from getting hurt." Alabasterpaw laughed, keeping her sister firmly pinned down. Her hues gleamed cruely, though she wasn't really a bad cat. She was doing this for Asterpaw, and for both of them. Oh, they would realize it soon enough. "This would be you. She stepped in. You gonna let her take this for you?" Alabasterpaw asked, a smirk fixed firmly on her features. Asterpaw was continuing to struggle beneath her, and Alabasterpaw pushed down harder till the blue feline felt as though all the air was escaping from her lungs.

"Stop...this...Alli," Asterpaw half gasped, half commanded. She knew Alabasterpaw wouldn't kill her. She wouldn't even try. But she was definitely hurting her-- and that, she knew her sister was aware of. "This is the cat you choose, Azulpaw?" Alabasterpaw mocked, pressing down one final time before getting off of her sister. Asterpaw was alright-- shaken, but alright. Her limbs felt like they had been strained to a breaking point, though she would never show it. She got to her paws, watching as Alabasterpaw slunk into the shadows. "You're lucky...I was...here." It was still difficult for her to talk, as she was having trouble breathing from Alabasterpaw's anger spree, but she would live. That was what was important, that she lived to fight another day. And she would.

Alabasterpaw slunk back to Camp where she spotted the always naive, and yet somewhat handsome Bluepaw sitting in the clearing. With a smirk on her maw and intentions, both good and bad, darting around in her head, she approached him. "My sister's not too much better then me, is she? Leaving you alone... tsk tsk, Bluepaw."She smirked, and then waited for the tom's reaction to her presence.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2017, 08:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

"Temper, temper, love." Alabasterpaw shook her head. If only she had a reason to snap at him-- to get back at him-- that would be one of the best memories of her life. But she really didn't. He hadn't done anything to hurt Asterpaw. And she didn't care what he said about her; his opinion didn't matter much right now. "I do, I really do. I love seeing you in pain-- my dear sister, on the other paw, hates it. She'd do anything to keep you from getting hurt again." She laughed, one of her hollow, yet melodic sounds. An idea crossed through her mind again and her hues narrowed. She would carry it out later-- once she was sure that Asterpaw was watching. This should definitely work-- and she would get what she wanted too, seeing Azulpaw in more pain. It was certainly amusing.

"Oh on the contrary. Asterpaw got herself into this. She's the one who decided to deal with broken hearts. She's quite stupid, really-- I suppose her and Bluepaw are just perfect. Too bad for you, love-- looks like you don't stand a chance." The tip of her tail twitched back and forth as she laughed a little, her hues gleaming in an interested manner. The feline was obviously thinking up another scheme. And then-- she exploded. She was done with cats talking about Asterpaw getting all the attention-- what had she done to deserve it! As calmly as she could, she drew herself up. "Does Asterpaw deserve that attention? She's not pretty. She's not even that smart. She doesn't do anything right. She's stupid enough to go with your broken hearted friend, and she's rejecting you both. So how is she worth your attention?" Alabasterpaw snapped, stamping her paws in an angry manner. She was furious-- livid-- irate that her worthless sister was getting attention now. What was so great about Asterpaw, anyways?

"Just getting some 'points across,' huh?" The feline asked with a smile. She cocked her head to the side upon hearing his statements; why did Bluepaw think she should go to him? What good was that going to do, Azulpaw didn't care for her! But if that was what the tom wanted, she supposed she should do it. Besides-- it couldn't do any harm, could it? "We aren't close. But I'll go talk to him." She mewed, with another one of her friendly smiles as she got to her paws and headed over in the direction she had seen her sister going. She was growing closer to that area when she heard a sound. The sound of Alabasterpaw's attack. And her blood ran cold.

In the meantime, Alabasterpaw had been planning. She was preparing her attack, preparing to do as she had planned. And she leapt through the air, aiming to pin Azulpaw down to the ground. Oh, she wouldn't kill him-- or hurt him, really-- but she would be able to watch him in pain anyways, something that she was quickly beginning to enjoy.

And then Asterpaw sailed through the air, barreling into her sister's side.

The two landed in a heap, Asterpaw on the bottom, pinned down and feeling the pressure on her chest and limbs from Alabasterpaw. "I told you, love. She'd do anything to keep you from getting hurt." Alabasterpaw laughed, keeping her sister firmly pinned down. Her hues gleamed cruely, though she wasn't really a bad cat. She was doing this for Asterpaw, and for both of them. Oh, they would realize it soon enough. "This would be you. She stepped in. You gonna let her take this for you?" Alabasterpaw asked, a smirk fixed firmly on her features. Asterpaw was continuing to struggle beneath her, and Alabasterpaw pushed down harder till the blue feline felt as though all the air was escaping from her lungs.

"Stop...this...Alli," Asterpaw half gasped, half commanded. She knew Alabasterpaw wouldn't kill her. She wouldn't even try. But she was definitely hurting her-- and that, she knew her sister was aware of. "This is the cat you choose, Azulpaw?" Alabasterpaw mocked, pressing down one final time before getting off of her sister. Asterpaw was alright-- shaken, but alright. Her limbs felt like they had been strained to a breaking point, though she would never show it. She got to her paws, watching as Alabasterpaw slunk into the shadows. "You're lucky...I was...here." It was still difficult for her to talk, as she was having trouble breathing from Alabasterpaw's anger spree, but she would live. That was what was important, that she lived to fight another day. And she would.

Alabasterpaw slunk back to Camp where she spotted the always naive, and yet somewhat handsome Bluepaw sitting in the clearing. With a smirk on her maw and intentions, both good and bad, darting around in her head, she approached him. "My sister's not too much better then me, is she? Leaving you alone... tsk tsk, Bluepaw."She smirked, and then waited for the tom's reaction to her presence.
Bluepaw hissed, his teeth baring. The last cat he wanted to see was Alabasterpaw. He felt his blood run all types of chilly temperatures, and he felt his eyes narrow into slits as they sunk onto the white feline. He wanted, in every part of his wellbeing, to pin her down. To choke the life out of her, so that hearts could be save. He would feel like a hero, saving the world from Alabasterpaw’s chaos. ‘’What do you want?’’ His voice held no emotion, but he looked at her. Stared into her as if she were a statue. His admiration was gone. He could see the true demon that she was, and wondered however did he fall for such a piece of...what word to describe her?

‘’As you can see, I have no desire to see you--talk to you--or hear you breath.’’ He sat up, and started padding her way as a ferocious cat. Right then and there he would choke her. He would kill her. That dark feeling arose in him. ‘’If you have nothing useful to say to me. Leave.’’ His voice hardened. It became more deep. Other cats always thought he was kind. So generous, but he was a killer in disguise. He was ready to attack. He was always sharpening his claws or pouncing on things anyway. ‘’I honestly don’t want to see you. I hate you.’’ Truth be told, he honestly missed her company. There was definitely some attraction there. It was lingering, but as far as Bluepaw was concerned...it wasn’t felt.

‘’You have a couple minutes to tell me what you want before you need to get out my face, you piece of crowfood.’’

Azulpaw didn’t know what was happening. One moment Alabasterpaw was talking to him, and the next he was pinned down, his pain increased. He let out a powerful yowl at the surprise attack. What was she trying to do? Kill him? As he fumbled with her for a moment, a sudden burst of surprise took him aback. For, he wasn’t the one pinned any longer, but Asterpaw came--like a comet, and barreled into her sister’s side.

Azulpaw’s eyes widened at the shock, and in that moment...he never hated a cat so much in his life. His limp worsened, but he picked himself up and ignored his pain. He couldn’t watch Asterpaw struggle under her sister, and the way her sister spoke as if she didn’t care...made his blood boil. He wished he could do something. And, he limped closer, his eyes narrowing. ‘’No matter what you say. No matter what you do.’’ He panted, his maw curled into a seething hiss. ‘’...Asterpaw will always be extremely better than you.’’ He stopped, and stood up taller, despite his pain. ‘’It’s very low down that you would even attack Asterpaw just for what? Some attention!’’ He seethed, shaking his head. ‘’You’ll reap what you sow. Starclan will make sure of that.’’ He said, lowly. As he saw Alabasterpaw trot away, he turned back to Asterpaw. At first he didn’t know what he wanted to do. He was rooted to his spot, an overwhelming effect of feelings washed upon him.

Azulpaw didn’t know what he was doing. And, for the first time in his life, he didn’t over think--he didn't think about his decision at all. He went up to Asterpaw as quick as he can, and he put his head on top of hers, closing his eyes for a second. At her words, he felt his heart break, and in that moment he never wanted to let her go. He hoped that she wasn’t hurt anywhere. He could suffice with being hurt. But her? Even though he knew she could handle her own, he didn’t want to see her hurt.

‘’No, I’m not lucky that you were here.’’ He said softly before he brought his head off hers. ‘’You should had stayed where you were. I could had handled Alabasterpaw!’’ He exclaimed, a tone of angry etched into his voice. The grey tom was tensed, and his breathing staggered, and as he tried to calm himself down, he said. ‘’...I am glad to see you. I do want to apologize. I’ve...been an idiot.’’ He shuddered at insulting himself. He didn’t normally do it in public for others to hear him. He looked away from her to the side.

Azulpaw shook his head, glancing at Asterpaw. ‘’What is we going to do about that sister of yours?’’ He asked, as if the had no hope and should give up. He was tired. After a long day, he could use some sleep. At least a nap before all his energy was drained. But, at the moment, he only allowed himself to brush his pelt against the female, his tail wrapped around her in a protective manner. ‘’I know Bluepaw will be needing you soon. He’s probably out there looking for you now, heh.’’ The grey tom gave a slight snort before brushing his head against the side of Asterpaw’s loving the feel of her silky blue fur. ‘’And, I know you’re going to be with him until he says that he doesn’t need your attention anymore...in that field. But what about me? I have a,’’ He gagged at the word. This was so unlike him, yet it felt normal to him. ‘’...a heart that seeks attention.’’
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Bluepaw hissed, his teeth baring. The last cat he wanted to see was Alabasterpaw. He felt his blood run all types of chilly temperatures, and he felt his eyes narrow into slits as they sunk onto the white feline. He wanted, in every part of his wellbeing, to pin her down. To choke the life out of her, so that hearts could be save. He would feel like a hero, saving the world from Alabasterpaw’s chaos. ‘’What do you want?’’ His voice held no emotion, but he looked at her. Stared into her as if she were a statue. His admiration was gone. He could see the true demon that she was, and wondered however did he fall for such a piece of...what word to describe her?

‘’As you can see, I have no desire to see you--talk to you--or hear you breath.’’ He sat up, and started padding her way as a ferocious cat. Right then and there he would choke her. He would kill her. That dark feeling arose in him. ‘’If you have nothing useful to say to me. Leave.’’ His voice hardened. It became more deep. Other cats always thought he was kind. So generous, but he was a killer in disguise. He was ready to attack. He was always sharpening his claws or pouncing on things anyway. ‘’I honestly don’t want to see you. I hate you.’’ Truth be told, he honestly missed her company. There was definitely some attraction there. It was lingering, but as far as Bluepaw was concerned...it wasn’t felt.

‘’You have a couple minutes to tell me what you want before you need to get out my face, you piece of crowfood.’’

Azulpaw didn’t know what was happening. One moment Alabasterpaw was talking to him, and the next he was pinned down, his pain increased. He let out a powerful yowl at the surprise attack. What was she trying to do? Kill him? As he fumbled with her for a moment, a sudden burst of surprise took him aback. For, he wasn’t the one pinned any longer, but Asterpaw came--like a comet, and barreled into her sister’s side.

Azulpaw’s eyes widened at the shock, and in that moment...he never hated a cat so much in his life. His limp worsened, but he picked himself up and ignored his pain. He couldn’t watch Asterpaw struggle under her sister, and the way her sister spoke as if she didn’t care...made his blood boil. He wished he could do something. And, he limped closer, his eyes narrowing. ‘’No matter what you say. No matter what you do.’’ He panted, his maw curled into a seething hiss. ‘’...Asterpaw will always be extremely better than you.’’ He stopped, and stood up taller, despite his pain. ‘’It’s very low down that you would even attack Asterpaw just for what? Some attention!’’ He seethed, shaking his head. ‘’You’ll reap what you sow. Starclan will make sure of that.’’ He said, lowly. As he saw Alabasterpaw trot away, he turned back to Asterpaw. At first he didn’t know what he wanted to do. He was rooted to his spot, an overwhelming effect of feelings washed upon him.

Azulpaw didn’t know what he was doing. And, for the first time in his life, he didn’t over think--he didn't think about his decision at all. He went up to Asterpaw as quick as he can, and he put his head on top of hers, closing his eyes for a second. At her words, he felt his heart break, and in that moment he never wanted to let her go. He hoped that she wasn’t hurt anywhere. He could suffice with being hurt. But her? Even though he knew she could handle her own, he didn’t want to see her hurt.

‘’No, I’m not lucky that you were here.’’ He said softly before he brought his head off hers. ‘’You should had stayed where you were. I could had handled Alabasterpaw!’’ He exclaimed, a tone of angry etched into his voice. The grey tom was tensed, and his breathing staggered, and as he tried to calm himself down, he said. ‘’...I am glad to see you. I do want to apologize. I’ve...been an idiot.’’ He shuddered at insulting himself. He didn’t normally do it in public for others to hear him. He looked away from her to the side.

Azulpaw shook his head, glancing at Asterpaw. ‘’What is we going to do about that sister of yours?’’ He asked, as if the had no hope and should give up. He was tired. After a long day, he could use some sleep. At least a nap before all his energy was drained. But, at the moment, he only allowed himself to brush his pelt against the female, his tail wrapped around her in a protective manner. ‘’I know Bluepaw will be needing you soon. He’s probably out there looking for you now, heh.’’ The grey tom gave a slight snort before brushing his head against the side of Asterpaw’s loving the feel of her silky blue fur. ‘’And, I know you’re going to be with him until he says that he doesn’t need your attention anymore...in that field. But what about me? I have a,’’ He gagged at the word. This was so unlike him, yet it felt normal to him. ‘’...a heart that seeks attention.’’
Alabasterpaw's fangs showed in a wide smile. "A moment of your time. That's all." She shrugged. She knew that her fangs were a perfect, pearly white. That her hues sparkled and shone whenever she spoke, though her intentions were not always as clear. One thing that was clear-- perfectly clear-- was that she was used to getting what she wanted. If Bluepaw were to keep it from her, she would grow angry. And an angry Alabasterpaw was something that was horrifying.

She remembered Azulpaw's pained cry from earlier-- the sound which must have drawn Asterpaw to them. Next time she would force him to stay silent, that way no one would be able to find him while her torture commenced. Oh no, she was no angel. Not the type that Bluepaw had been thinking at first, anyways.

"Such a temper. And here I was thinking you were the gentleman. But I do have something very useful to say-- once the right time comes to say it." She explained, giving him another pearl-white smile. Deals were something that Alabasterpaw was quite good at-- and although she had hated Azulpaw, she had carried out her part of the deal by bringing him Asterpaw's attentions. She listened to the tom's words, nodding as she did so, as though she were told such hateful things every day.

"Oh, right. First of all, crowfood is an awfully strong word-- and second, I just thought you might like to know my dear sister had a little accident...she's not too terribly hurt, just having some trouble breathing is all." The white feline shrugged as though that were the most normal thing on the planet, to have trouble breathing. She certainly didn't care; Azulpaw now had what he wanted, Ast-- well, Ast was tough. Ast would survive. And Bluepaw would be all hers to toy with again, to play with until she broke him a second time. Oh goody goody. She thought with a small smile coming onto her maw.

To be honest, Asterpaw wasn't quite sure what she had been doing. Maybe she was just tired of her sister's victims getting so hurt. Maybe she was ready to take something back-- but it hadn't worked the way she planned. Alabasterpaw was always better at going on the defensive, and she had switched from offensive to defensive movements in a matter of seconds, landing her on top of Asterpaw and pinning her down. And then the most surprising thing had happened-- while Alabasterpaw was bad-mouthing her, as she seemed to do quite a bit in the past few hours, Azulpaw had stood up for her. That was something she didn't understand-- and what had her sister meant by 'choose?' Had he had to choose between her friendship and Alli's?

In that case, I'm surprised he picked me. I thought I annoyed him, she thought with a chuckle, before his next movement surprised her. It was soft. And gentle. Almost as though he were trying to...shield her? There was no way this was fake. There was just no way. Now, if she were being honest, she wasn't quite sure whether she liked or loathed it. The contact seemed way, way too real for her-- like Bluepaw's had. But maybe this was a gesture of friendship. A gesture that he cared. The things he spoke confused her, his voice soft and telling her he wasn't lucky-- what was that supposed to mean? She had saved him from much, much more pain!

"What...are you...talking about? You...could have...gotten much....much more...hurt, had...it not been...for me." Her breath was coming shorter now, a worrying thing had it not been for the fact that Asterpaw was a strong cat. Stronger then she looked. And stronger then she fought-- this was going to be no problem, certainly. The tip of her tail twitched in slight amusement, slight horror as she heard his next words. "Oh yes...I'm sure. I could... tell by your... yowl of p-pain--" Her voice faltered at the word, her iron armor seemed to have been chipped just by the memory, and she closed her eyes as though trying to erase it-- "that you were.... doing just fine... on your own. Alabasterpaw would.... have stopped torturing.... you soon enough." She mewed, her voice hitting a colder note. It was clear that she was angry-- very angry-- with her sister.

Where earlier she might have been desperate to protect the other female, now she looked as though she would like nothing more then to hurt her. She swallowed at his words, her voice becoming softer. She struggled to get in enough air to the point where she wouldn't have to halt her speech, and although her chest hurt as though Alabasterpaw had pierced right through it, crushing her lungs and breaking her ribs, she did so anyways. "At least you have the courage to admit it." She mewed in a more teasing tone, a smirk coming onto her maw before her expression grew serious again. Once again she struggled to breathe in, frustrated that her chest still felt as though Alabasterpaw's whole weight was on it. "I'm glad to see you too. And I'm glad I made it. It...could have been...you instead of...me, and...I can't ask...you and Bluepaw...to get hurt...even more...by Alabasterpaw's...mistakes." The second part of her statement she had trouble breathing, but at least she got through with it.

The weight on Asterpaw's chest was getting lighter and she was able to breathe more easily now. At least that much was going to be okay. "W-well she's going to try and hurt you again...I don't know why she hates you s-so much..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed. But I won't let her. she thought, not wanting to say the words out loud. She glanced in the direction that her sister had disappeared. Why so much hatred, Alli? She thought. Although she was angry with her sister, she hadn't stopped caring about her... and she was worried for her.

What if something bad happened? Would it be all her fault? The she cat began to purr-- softly, and nervously almost. She was unsure of what was happening. Why was he so gentle with her all of a sudden? Did he think she was going to break just like that now? His final statement made her hues fly open in surprise and she flinched visibly, a shudder rippling through her pelt. "Why...why are you telling me this? I'm-- I'm not the right cat i-if you want that kind of attention. Al-- Alabasterpaw is." She mewed. She wanted to be. She wished she could tell him that she wanted to be, and that she would try. But she didn't want to hurt him-- emotionally or physically. And yet it seemed that whenever she tried, things got worse. Still...there was always that flicker of hope-- she could try. "But...I guess it's always worth a shot." She mewed in a lower voice, a soft whisper.

Old March 18th, 2017, 12:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Alabasterpaw's fangs showed in a wide smile. "A moment of your time. That's all." She shrugged. She knew that her fangs were a perfect, pearly white. That her hues sparkled and shone whenever she spoke, though her intentions were not always as clear. One thing that was clear-- perfectly clear-- was that she was used to getting what she wanted. If Bluepaw were to keep it from her, she would grow angry. And an angry Alabasterpaw was something that was horrifying.

She remembered Azulpaw's pained cry from earlier-- the sound which must have drawn Asterpaw to them. Next time she would force him to stay silent, that way no one would be able to find him while her torture commenced. Oh no, she was no angel. Not the type that Bluepaw had been thinking at first, anyways.

"Such a temper. And here I was thinking you were the gentleman. But I do have something very useful to say-- once the right time comes to say it." She explained, giving him another pearl-white smile. Deals were something that Alabasterpaw was quite good at-- and although she had hated Azulpaw, she had carried out her part of the deal by bringing him Asterpaw's attentions. She listened to the tom's words, nodding as she did so, as though she were told such hateful things every day.

"Oh, right. First of all, crowfood is an awfully strong word-- and second, I just thought you might like to know my dear sister had a little accident...she's not too terribly hurt, just having some trouble breathing is all." The white feline shrugged as though that were the most normal thing on the planet, to have trouble breathing. She certainly didn't care; Azulpaw now had what he wanted, Ast-- well, Ast was tough. Ast would survive. And Bluepaw would be all hers to toy with again, to play with until she broke him a second time. Oh goody goody. She thought with a small smile coming onto her maw.

To be honest, Asterpaw wasn't quite sure what she had been doing. Maybe she was just tired of her sister's victims getting so hurt. Maybe she was ready to take something back-- but it hadn't worked the way she planned. Alabasterpaw was always better at going on the defensive, and she had switched from offensive to defensive movements in a matter of seconds, landing her on top of Asterpaw and pinning her down. And then the most surprising thing had happened-- while Alabasterpaw was bad-mouthing her, as she seemed to do quite a bit in the past few hours, Azulpaw had stood up for her. That was something she didn't understand-- and what had her sister meant by 'choose?' Had he had to choose between her friendship and Alli's?

In that case, I'm surprised he picked me. I thought I annoyed him, she thought with a chuckle, before his next movement surprised her. It was soft. And gentle. Almost as though he were trying to...shield her? There was no way this was fake. There was just no way. Now, if she were being honest, she wasn't quite sure whether she liked or loathed it. The contact seemed way, way too real for her-- like Bluepaw's had. But maybe this was a gesture of friendship. A gesture that he cared. The things he spoke confused her, his voice soft and telling her he wasn't lucky-- what was that supposed to mean? She had saved him from much, much more pain!

"What...are you...talking about? You...could have...gotten much....much more...hurt, had...it not been...for me." Her breath was coming shorter now, a worrying thing had it not been for the fact that Asterpaw was a strong cat. Stronger then she looked. And stronger then she fought-- this was going to be no problem, certainly. The tip of her tail twitched in slight amusement, slight horror as she heard his next words. "Oh yes...I'm sure. I could... tell by your... yowl of p-pain--" Her voice faltered at the word, her iron armor seemed to have been chipped just by the memory, and she closed her eyes as though trying to erase it-- "that you were.... doing just fine... on your own. Alabasterpaw would.... have stopped torturing.... you soon enough." She mewed, her voice hitting a colder note. It was clear that she was angry-- very angry-- with her sister.

Where earlier she might have been desperate to protect the other female, now she looked as though she would like nothing more then to hurt her. She swallowed at his words, her voice becoming softer. She struggled to get in enough air to the point where she wouldn't have to halt her speech, and although her chest hurt as though Alabasterpaw had pierced right through it, crushing her lungs and breaking her ribs, she did so anyways. "At least you have the courage to admit it." She mewed in a more teasing tone, a smirk coming onto her maw before her expression grew serious again. Once again she struggled to breathe in, frustrated that her chest still felt as though Alabasterpaw's whole weight was on it. "I'm glad to see you too. And I'm glad I made it. It...could have been...you instead of...me, and...I can't ask...you and Bluepaw...to get hurt...even more...by Alabasterpaw's...mistakes." The second part of her statement she had trouble breathing, but at least she got through with it.

The weight on Asterpaw's chest was getting lighter and she was able to breathe more easily now. At least that much was going to be okay. "W-well she's going to try and hurt you again...I don't know why she hates you s-so much..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed. But I won't let her. she thought, not wanting to say the words out loud. She glanced in the direction that her sister had disappeared. Why so much hatred, Alli? She thought. Although she was angry with her sister, she hadn't stopped caring about her... and she was worried for her.

What if something bad happened? Would it be all her fault? The she cat began to purr-- softly, and nervously almost. She was unsure of what was happening. Why was he so gentle with her all of a sudden? Did he think she was going to break just like that now? His final statement made her hues fly open in surprise and she flinched visibly, a shudder rippling through her pelt. "Why...why are you telling me this? I'm-- I'm not the right cat i-if you want that kind of attention. Al-- Alabasterpaw is." She mewed. She wanted to be. She wished she could tell him that she wanted to be, and that she would try. But she didn't want to hurt him-- emotionally or physically. And yet it seemed that whenever she tried, things got worse. Still...there was always that flicker of hope-- she could try. "But...I guess it's always worth a shot." She mewed in a lower voice, a soft whisper.

The grey apprentice looked down solemnly. With his good paw, he stretched his claws and begin clawing at the dirt. His ears flickered towards Asterpaw as he took in what she was saying. He didn’t reply for a while, wondering the same thing. Alabasterpaw probably did have a reason to hate him. He hated her as well. But he didn’t hate her enough to brutally hurt her--to brutally kill her. He just wasn’t the type of cat. And, as he came to an understanding, he slowly unwrapped himself from Asterpaw and took a few steps away, his ears flattening. From the corners of his eye he glanced back at her, mustering the best smirk he loved. ‘’Eh, she can do her best. She’s not the first cat that wants to hurt me...send me to an early grave.’’

Azulpaw recounted how earlier Asterpaw constantly threatened to hurt him over her darling angelic sister. He remembered when Bluepaw attacked him, almost killing him from lost of breath...and now Alabasterpaw, who just attacked him for the attention. Was it all for Asterpaw’s attention? Or was there some pint up anger lying within her? Whatever it was, Azulpaw was surprised that Starclan stayed with him, helping endure that pain. Since he limping came back, he tried his best to hide it. Alabasterpaw’s attack was the catch of the day! He probably would have the limp for a few days now instead of one. ‘’I don’t know what’s so grand about aiming for me. I mean...first you, then Bluepaw, and now Alabasterpaw? Granted, you didn’t attack me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you did. It’s an honour to be a target!’’ He said, his voice laced with sarcasm. Well, one thing was for certain. His old self was returning. And, he sent her charming smile. That pompous jerk the the blue she-cat seem to adore.

At her next words, he wished he could roll over laughing. Did she seriously just say that? As he turned to walk back towards her, putting pressure onto his hurting side. He sat down, panting a bit. ‘’I don’t ask for much attention; I’m not needy, you know.’’ He said, softly, then snickered. ‘’Oh, yes I would love to seek Alabasterpaw’s attention, but I might kill myself before I even give a second glance her way.’’ His voice held a tint of playfulness, but he truly couldn’t stand that she-devil of a cat. He didn’t see how Bluepaw was ever attractive to her. Jealousy seem to have brought out the feline’s true intentions, and indeed they were horrible.

Again, the grey tom suppressed a purr, as he leaned his head to give her a quick nuzzle. The words she said next, were quiet, but it reached his ears in a quiet ring. He did hoped that they could be friends. Good friends. Best friends. But, there was always some sort of obstacle in the way. Bluepaw...Alabasterpaw…

Bluepaw could not believe any words that came from Alabasterpaw’s mouth. He turned away slightly from her, thinking less of her. At her words, he growled, showing his own fangs. ‘’You’re wasting your time thinking I would EVER want to hear your voice again.’’ But at her next words, his ears perked. He stayed rooted to his spot, every color seem to drain from his fur. Had she really came this entire way to tell him Asterpaw had an accident?

‘’An accident?’’ Worried clouded over his eyes, ‘’What do you mean an accident? Why aren’t you checking on your dear sister!’’ He got up from his seat, glaring the white feline in the face. He was truly disgusted at her, and he wanted nothing to do with her. Trouble breathing? He wondered what happened, and he assumed Alabasterpaw had something to do with Asterpaw’s incident.

Bluepaw padded her way, slowly, crouching, and seeming ready to deliver a kill blow. ‘’If I find out you did ANYTHING...ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to hurt Asterpaw...I will chase you out of this clan.’’ He couldn’t possibly kill her. After all, he knew Asterpaw would still love her. She was that type of cat, but he was true to his word. Asterpaw became something special to him, and Alabasterpaw became something he loathed for his entire life to come.

His eyes clearly insulted the female before him, but he had nothing to say further to her. If he did, he might lose his temper and attack. He never wanted to attack a she-cat. It wasn’t his forte. Instead, he inhaled a deep breath and he ran to find Asterpaw to make sure she was alright. He kicked up dust, hoping it had ruined the white feline’s perfection.

Bluepaw followed a faint scent of pine needles and flowers. A scent he’s grown to love. His paws moved fast under him, and once he saw a grey tom and a blue she-cat near each other, envy made itself known. He stopped for a bit, analyzing their interactions. They were talking...that was okay.

But, about who?

About what?

When he saw his grey friend lean into the female, giving her a nuzzle. Bluepaw’s eyes slitted into mere nothingness. He ran towards Azulpaw, knocking him to his side.

Azulpaw let out a yowl, then growled. His vision was blurry, and it took him a few moments to know who it was...this time. ‘’Oh, for goodness gracious!’’ He exclaimed to the sky. ‘’Just put me out my misery, why don’t you!’’

Bluepaw leaned down to Azulpaw’s ears, whispering. ‘’What did we talk about?’’ He brought up his head and turned to look at Asterpaw. He gave her a quick smile. Azulpaw was tired...he was out of energy. Bluepaw’s weight was too much on him, and stayed quiet for a long while. The pain was there, but it felt numb.

‘’Are you going to answer me?’’ The blue-eyed tom seethed, pressing further.

Azulpaw coughed a bit, and he turned the side of his head to look at Bluepaw. ‘’Do you see what you have become?’’ He trailed off, and his gaze softened at Asterpaw. ‘’She doesn’t like you...in that way Bluepaw. You need to let this go before I get hurt more than I already him.’’ He knew it was a lie. He reached his breaking point where the only thing he could do is remain calm and collected. He hoped that Bluepaw would get some sense knocked into him, and things could go back to normal.

Bluepaw hopped off his friend, looking away. He knew somewhat of it was true, but hearing it made it clearer and louder. He didn’t want to hear it. If he didn’t hear it, then there was nothing to believe in the first place!

Azulpaw had no energy to get up, so he laid there for a while. The pain was there, but he didn’t feel most of it, which made him happy. He didn’t know why when so many times he’s been hurt. Why didn’t he seek vengeance? Revenge on both Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw? Why did he forgive both of them, and decided to move on with his life?

Azulpaw glanced once more at Asterpaw. Perhaps she was the reason why.
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

The grey apprentice looked down solemnly. With his good paw, he stretched his claws and begin clawing at the dirt. His ears flickered towards Asterpaw as he took in what she was saying. He didn’t reply for a while, wondering the same thing. Alabasterpaw probably did have a reason to hate him. He hated her as well. But he didn’t hate her enough to brutally hurt her--to brutally kill her. He just wasn’t the type of cat. And, as he came to an understanding, he slowly unwrapped himself from Asterpaw and took a few steps away, his ears flattening. From the corners of his eye he glanced back at her, mustering the best smirk he loved. ‘’Eh, she can do her best. She’s not the first cat that wants to hurt me...send me to an early grave.’’

Azulpaw recounted how earlier Asterpaw constantly threatened to hurt him over her darling angelic sister. He remembered when Bluepaw attacked him, almost killing him from lost of breath...and now Alabasterpaw, who just attacked him for the attention. Was it all for Asterpaw’s attention? Or was there some pint up anger lying within her? Whatever it was, Azulpaw was surprised that Starclan stayed with him, helping endure that pain. Since he limping came back, he tried his best to hide it. Alabasterpaw’s attack was the catch of the day! He probably would have the limp for a few days now instead of one. ‘’I don’t know what’s so grand about aiming for me. I mean...first you, then Bluepaw, and now Alabasterpaw? Granted, you didn’t attack me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you did. It’s an honour to be a target!’’ He said, his voice laced with sarcasm. Well, one thing was for certain. His old self was returning. And, he sent her charming smile. That pompous jerk the the blue she-cat seem to adore.

At her next words, he wished he could roll over laughing. Did she seriously just say that? As he turned to walk back towards her, putting pressure onto his hurting side. He sat down, panting a bit. ‘’I don’t ask for much attention; I’m not needy, you know.’’ He said, softly, then snickered. ‘’Oh, yes I would love to seek Alabasterpaw’s attention, but I might kill myself before I even give a second glance her way.’’ His voice held a tint of playfulness, but he truly couldn’t stand that she-devil of a cat. He didn’t see how Bluepaw was ever attractive to her. Jealousy seem to have brought out the feline’s true intentions, and indeed they were horrible.

Again, the grey tom suppressed a purr, as he leaned his head to give her a quick nuzzle. The words she said next, were quiet, but it reached his ears in a quiet ring. He did hoped that they could be friends. Good friends. Best friends. But, there was always some sort of obstacle in the way. Bluepaw...Alabasterpaw…

Bluepaw could not believe any words that came from Alabasterpaw’s mouth. He turned away slightly from her, thinking less of her. At her words, he growled, showing his own fangs. ‘’You’re wasting your time thinking I would EVER want to hear your voice again.’’ But at her next words, his ears perked. He stayed rooted to his spot, every color seem to drain from his fur. Had she really came this entire way to tell him Asterpaw had an accident?

‘’An accident?’’ Worried clouded over his eyes, ‘’What do you mean an accident? Why aren’t you checking on your dear sister!’’ He got up from his seat, glaring the white feline in the face. He was truly disgusted at her, and he wanted nothing to do with her. Trouble breathing? He wondered what happened, and he assumed Alabasterpaw had something to do with Asterpaw’s incident.

Bluepaw padded her way, slowly, crouching, and seeming ready to deliver a kill blow. ‘’If I find out you did ANYTHING...ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to hurt Asterpaw...I will chase you out of this clan.’’ He couldn’t possibly kill her. After all, he knew Asterpaw would still love her. She was that type of cat, but he was true to his word. Asterpaw became something special to him, and Alabasterpaw became something he loathed for his entire life to come.

His eyes clearly insulted the female before him, but he had nothing to say further to her. If he did, he might lose his temper and attack. He never wanted to attack a she-cat. It wasn’t his forte. Instead, he inhaled a deep breath and he ran to find Asterpaw to make sure she was alright. He kicked up dust, hoping it had ruined the white feline’s perfection.

Bluepaw followed a faint scent of pine needles and flowers. A scent he’s grown to love. His paws moved fast under him, and once he saw a grey tom and a blue she-cat near each other, envy made itself known. He stopped for a bit, analyzing their interactions. They were talking...that was okay.

But, about who?

About what?

When he saw his grey friend lean into the female, giving her a nuzzle. Bluepaw’s eyes slitted into mere nothingness. He ran towards Azulpaw, knocking him to his side.

Azulpaw let out a yowl, then growled. His vision was blurry, and it took him a few moments to know who it was...this time. ‘’Oh, for goodness gracious!’’ He exclaimed to the sky. ‘’Just put me out my misery, why don’t you!’’

Bluepaw leaned down to Azulpaw’s ears, whispering. ‘’What did we talk about?’’ He brought up his head and turned to look at Asterpaw. He gave her a quick smile. Azulpaw was tired...he was out of energy. Bluepaw’s weight was too much on him, and stayed quiet for a long while. The pain was there, but it felt numb.

‘’Are you going to answer me?’’ The blue-eyed tom seethed, pressing further.

Azulpaw coughed a bit, and he turned the side of his head to look at Bluepaw. ‘’Do you see what you have become?’’ He trailed off, and his gaze softened at Asterpaw. ‘’She doesn’t like you...in that way Bluepaw. You need to let this go before I get hurt more than I already him.’’ He knew it was a lie. He reached his breaking point where the only thing he could do is remain calm and collected. He hoped that Bluepaw would get some sense knocked into him, and things could go back to normal.

Bluepaw hopped off his friend, looking away. He knew somewhat of it was true, but hearing it made it clearer and louder. He didn’t want to hear it. If he didn’t hear it, then there was nothing to believe in the first place!

Azulpaw had no energy to get up, so he laid there for a while. The pain was there, but he didn’t feel most of it, which made him happy. He didn’t know why when so many times he’s been hurt. Why didn’t he seek vengeance? Revenge on both Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw? Why did he forgive both of them, and decided to move on with his life?

Azulpaw glanced once more at Asterpaw. Perhaps she was the reason why.

Asterpaw forced a smile, although she felt sick in the pit of her stomach. Sure, maybe there had been a few cats-- herself included, earlier that day-- who would have liked to hurt him, but Alabasterpaw would actually carry out her threats. She wasn't being sarcastic. This was the first time she had seen her sister actually try to torture another cat, and now she was wondering why. What had Azulpaw done to deserve that? Granted, he might be a jerk-- and as she had said earlier, maybe she liked pompous jerks-- but she wasn't quite sure yet. She would still have to figure these things out. "Huh. She can try-- I won't let her, though." Asterpaw's voice had a slight teasing note in it, but she was serious-- she wouldn't let him get hurt again. It was just part of who she was. Her sister had hurt someone and now she was fixing it...but not because she felt like she needed to, because she wanted to.

"You're just too irresistible. I could see you and Alli ending up together-- both jerks, both totally irresistible... what do you think?" Asterpaw asked, laying down and rolling over onto her side. At this moment, she felt better then she had in a long time. Alabasterpaw was nowhere around. Bluepaw wasn't here, trying to convince her that things could work out between them-- and perhaps someday they could, but Asterpaw knew that they were too young to truly understand the delicate balance of love. Just since this morning, it seemed alliances had changed-- Alabasterpaw was alone, she... was still trying to figure out who she was fighting for, but whoever it was, it seemed Bluepaw was on her side. And Azulpaw? She was still trying to figure that out as well.

"Good to know. Alright, I guess I can handle you." She looked him over as though getting ready to attack, getting to her paws with a smirk on her maw. But she was in no position to do that-- and she knew all too well that he wasn't in a position to be attacked. It would be too easy for him to get hurt, and the one thing Asterpaw didn't want to do? Hurt him. Hurt either of them, but she wasn't sure how she was going to be able to continue on like this. "Well yeah-- if she didn't kill you, you'd probably kill yourself. That's how they all end up-- dead." Asterpaw shrugged as though this were normal, rolling back over onto her side with a careless expression. It had taken a lot of effort to keep a straight face, but she guessed the look on his would be priceless. If he bought it, that was.

"You do know Asterpaw's just doing this to be nice. She doesn't like you, and she never will. She prefers your little friend...rude as he is." She snorted, unable to believe that the she cat would actually waste her time with Azulpaw. She wasn't going to get anywhere with him. And because she had failed at making friends with the tom, she imagined that it would be a waste of time for anyone else to try and do so. Beside that, she was beginning to grow bored-- if she could only get Bluepaw to trust her again, things would get much more interesting much more quickly. But it seemed he had a soft spot for Asterpaw, and Asterpaw alone. If she were to die her fur blue, make it extraordinarily short, and develop an attitude and a protective, kind nature-- then maybe Bluepaw would trust her again, but until then, she was wasting her own time here.

"Relax, I did. She's perfectly fine. Said for you not to worry-- she didn't want to 'hurt you' or something like that. Babbling utter nonsense, really. Though that's nothing new." Alabasterpaw shrugged again, stretching outwards, flexing her claws and yawning, exhausted from just being around the tom. It was taking all her energy not to just lash out at him and force him to be around her. Her charming nature would take over him again-- it was just a matter of time. The she cat's eyes widened in mock innocence. "Me? Darling, I live for my sister. Why would I do anything to hurt her?" She mewed, lying through her teeth. She knew Asterpaw wouldn't tell on her. She never would. Asterpaw took blame for everything-- ever since they were kits, though why, she had never known. And she probably never would. She watched him go, her blue hues slitted as she did so. Her darling sister would make sure that he knew she didn't feel the same way-- not wanting to 'hurt' him.

The blue she cat's eyes widened as Azulpaw was tackled and pinned once more. Seriously? She thought, annoyed. But panic set in before she could do anything. Bluepaw was crushing him. He was going to die. He was going to die, and she was going to have to watch because she couldn't move. And once she could, he was already off. She had barely heard the conversation, except for the injured tom's voice, calm and collected. "He's right, Bluepaw. I care about you a lot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change. But for right now, you can't keep hurting your friend like this." Asterpaw's voice was soft, and sounded almost as though she either had been or was about to cry. "Please." That one word was so quiet it was hard to hear, but she was thankful she had been able to manage it.

Slowly she approached Azulpaw, sitting down beside him and looking at him in the softest way she had yet. "What did I tell you? Irresistible." She mewed in a low voice, the teasing note obvious, although her expression contridicted her sarcasm. The tip of her tail flicked and she was dimly aware of Bluepaw still there. She didn't know what to do. Confliction seemed to be taking over her life, her mind... she honestly was confused about whether to stay here, and watch the blue tom to protect him from her sister who would most likely come back, ready to hurt him again, or go with Bluepaw and explain. She would have to make a decision-- and she guessed it wasn't just about this time. This was choosing who she wanted to stay with--

For good.

Old March 18th, 2017, 03:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Asterpaw forced a smile, although she felt sick in the pit of her stomach. Sure, maybe there had been a few cats-- herself included, earlier that day-- who would have liked to hurt him, but Alabasterpaw would actually carry out her threats. She wasn't being sarcastic. This was the first time she had seen her sister actually try to torture another cat, and now she was wondering why. What had Azulpaw done to deserve that? Granted, he might be a jerk-- and as she had said earlier, maybe she liked pompous jerks-- but she wasn't quite sure yet. She would still have to figure these things out. "Huh. She can try-- I won't let her, though." Asterpaw's voice had a slight teasing note in it, but she was serious-- she wouldn't let him get hurt again. It was just part of who she was. Her sister had hurt someone and now she was fixing it...but not because she felt like she needed to, because she wanted to.

"You're just too irresistible. I could see you and Alli ending up together-- both jerks, both totally irresistible... what do you think?" Asterpaw asked, laying down and rolling over onto her side. At this moment, she felt better then she had in a long time. Alabasterpaw was nowhere around. Bluepaw wasn't here, trying to convince her that things could work out between them-- and perhaps someday they could, but Asterpaw knew that they were too young to truly understand the delicate balance of love. Just since this morning, it seemed alliances had changed-- Alabasterpaw was alone, she... was still trying to figure out who she was fighting for, but whoever it was, it seemed Bluepaw was on her side. And Azulpaw? She was still trying to figure that out as well.

"Good to know. Alright, I guess I can handle you." She looked him over as though getting ready to attack, getting to her paws with a smirk on her maw. But she was in no position to do that-- and she knew all too well that he wasn't in a position to be attacked. It would be too easy for him to get hurt, and the one thing Asterpaw didn't want to do? Hurt him. Hurt either of them, but she wasn't sure how she was going to be able to continue on like this. "Well yeah-- if she didn't kill you, you'd probably kill yourself. That's how they all end up-- dead." Asterpaw shrugged as though this were normal, rolling back over onto her side with a careless expression. It had taken a lot of effort to keep a straight face, but she guessed the look on his would be priceless. If he bought it, that was.

"You do know Asterpaw's just doing this to be nice. She doesn't like you, and she never will. She prefers your little friend...rude as he is." She snorted, unable to believe that the she cat would actually waste her time with Azulpaw. She wasn't going to get anywhere with him. And because she had failed at making friends with the tom, she imagined that it would be a waste of time for anyone else to try and do so. Beside that, she was beginning to grow bored-- if she could only get Bluepaw to trust her again, things would get much more interesting much more quickly. But it seemed he had a soft spot for Asterpaw, and Asterpaw alone. If she were to die her fur blue, make it extraordinarily short, and develop an attitude and a protective, kind nature-- then maybe Bluepaw would trust her again, but until then, she was wasting her own time here.

"Relax, I did. She's perfectly fine. Said for you not to worry-- she didn't want to 'hurt you' or something like that. Babbling utter nonsense, really. Though that's nothing new." Alabasterpaw shrugged again, stretching outwards, flexing her claws and yawning, exhausted from just being around the tom. It was taking all her energy not to just lash out at him and force him to be around her. Her charming nature would take over him again-- it was just a matter of time. The she cat's eyes widened in mock innocence. "Me? Darling, I live for my sister. Why would I do anything to hurt her?" She mewed, lying through her teeth. She knew Asterpaw wouldn't tell on her. She never would. Asterpaw took blame for everything-- ever since they were kits, though why, she had never known. And she probably never would. She watched him go, her blue hues slitted as she did so. Her darling sister would make sure that he knew she didn't feel the same way-- not wanting to 'hurt' him.

The blue she cat's eyes widened as Azulpaw was tackled and pinned once more. Seriously? She thought, annoyed. But panic set in before she could do anything. Bluepaw was crushing him. He was going to die. He was going to die, and she was going to have to watch because she couldn't move. And once she could, he was already off. She had barely heard the conversation, except for the injured tom's voice, calm and collected. "He's right, Bluepaw. I care about you a lot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change. But for right now, you can't keep hurting your friend like this." Asterpaw's voice was soft, and sounded almost as though she either had been or was about to cry. "Please." That one word was so quiet it was hard to hear, but she was thankful she had been able to manage it.

Slowly she approached Azulpaw, sitting down beside him and looking at him in the softest way she had yet. "What did I tell you? Irresistible." She mewed in a low voice, the teasing note obvious, although her expression contridicted her sarcasm. The tip of her tail flicked and she was dimly aware of Bluepaw still there. She didn't know what to do. Confliction seemed to be taking over her life, her mind... she honestly was confused about whether to stay here, and watch the blue tom to protect him from her sister who would most likely come back, ready to hurt him again, or go with Bluepaw and explain. She would have to make a decision-- and she guessed it wasn't just about this time. This was choosing who she wanted to stay with--

For good.
Azulpaw, despite being hurt, gave her a smirk. A spark was in his eye. ‘’Good to know that I attract such havoc.’’ He let out a rasp chuckle before settling his head back down on the ground below. He took a quick glance at Bluepaw, who stood a few steps away from him, too busy in his own thoughts to even comprehend what was going on. Azulpaw felt guilty for him. But he turned back to Asterpaw, ‘’The thing you said earlier? About Alabasterpaw and I becoming a couple?’’ The question felt like a joke that he was asking. It wasn’t even a question. It made him want to vomit at the thought of it. But, he played along, ‘’I definitely agree, sweetheart. I mean we’re both irresistible! We’re both jerks! I think it’s a good combinations. I bet our kits would just be the epic of adorable!’’ He snorted, laughing. The pain subsided for a bit, and he felt as if he could sit up. Instead, he rolled onto his stomach, laying there for a couple moments.

‘’I can definitely agree to that.’’ What she said earlier bothered him for some odd reason. Although he was joking about killing himself, he wondered if Alabasterpaw would actually have the nerve to kill somebody? Would she be that deep in an envious nature that she would cause terror among the clan? He shook his head, laughing. ‘’Well it’s better than having your sister’s paws with their blood on it.’’ He snickered, thinking of the lovely Alabasterpaw. She was indeed lovely. Lovely, yet sinister, and he hoped. He pleaded that one day she would meet her matchmaker, that’s worse than her. That would put her in her place. For good.

Then Asterpaw was different. She wasn’t like Alabasterpaw at all. They were sisters!--Well, half-sisters, and he could tell Asterpaw had a sweeter heart out of the two. He was happy to have gotten stuck with her--not really stuck with her. She pried into his business, and lingered around, soon enough he got used to her. Maybe even started to enjoy her presence. He’ll admit that he did enjoy teasing her.

‘’You’re right.’’ Bluepaw said, a smile gracing his muzzle. ‘’I’m sorry that I didn’t notice it before. I mean...the two of you seem like...the perfect couple.’’ He let out an airy, disturbing laugh as his eyes glanced from Azulpaw to Asterpaw. He did not like the closeness there was between them. He certainly didn’t like that Asterpaw catered to Azulpaw instead of going to his side, but what could he do about that?

He could do everything about that. Because everything he spoke was a lie. They weren’t right. They weren’t the perfect couple. His eyes slitted for a moment, before he quickly changed his mood. He started to laugh once more, beaming into his fake innocence. He couldn’t do anything at the moment, but he knew one day. Oh, he knew one day that his revenge would be set.

‘’I hate that I had hurt you, Azulpaw. I mean you’re my best friend. You’re my brother.’’ The tom replied, faking through his tears. ‘’I didn’t want to hurt you! I never want to hurt you. I’m sorry.’’ He pleaded for forgiveness, and in that moment he felt like Alabasterpaw. Someone he loathed, and didn’t want to be like.

Bluepaw turned his attention to Asterpaw, his eyes gleaming. ‘’I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Asterpaw. I just...it was nice to be given attention. You know? I do hope you forgive me.’’ With that being said, the tom stalked off, his eyes narrowing with disgust at the thought of the two. He knew exactly who he needed to find.

Azulpaw sat up, almost stumbling from his hurt side. He gave Asterpaw a questioning look, ‘’What was all that about?’’

Bluepaw ran back to Alabasterpaw, hoping she would be he left her in the dust. When he seen her, and in every perfection she held, he trotted up quickly to her. He held a genuine like smile as his eyes blazed her way. ‘’Hi, beautiful. Missed me?’’ He smiled brightly, showing his fangs. He gave her a quick nuzzle, still adoring the way her pelt felt against his. He was certainly still mad at her. Angry at her, but he somehow perfected his lying capabilities. He seemed to have picked it up from his darling angel beside him.

‘’You’re beautiful, you’re talented. You make the toms swoon whenever you walk past them,’’ He complimented her, holding compassion in his voice. ‘’But, I still don’t want you. In fact, I want you to help me get somewhere with Asterpaw.’’ Bluepaw looked into the distance, still wondering what the two were doing after he left. He didn’t know how Alabasterpaw felt about the situation--and he didn’t care. The two were alike. Somehow. Seeking revenge. He could hint at the hostility that the feline held towards her sister. He rolled his eyes at this, ‘’But, not right now. When the time is right. I think we should lay low for a while.’’ He looked back at Alabasterpaw. ‘’But as long as you want attention, I’m here whenever you need me. Step out of line...I’ll tear you to shred.’’ His voice darkened as he threatened her.
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw, despite being hurt, gave her a smirk. A spark was in his eye. ‘’Good to know that I attract such havoc.’’ He let out a rasp chuckle before settling his head back down on the ground below. He took a quick glance at Bluepaw, who stood a few steps away from him, too busy in his own thoughts to even comprehend what was going on. Azulpaw felt guilty for him. But he turned back to Asterpaw, ‘’The thing you said earlier? About Alabasterpaw and I becoming a couple?’’ The question felt like a joke that he was asking. It wasn’t even a question. It made him want to vomit at the thought of it. But, he played along, ‘’I definitely agree, sweetheart. I mean we’re both irresistible! We’re both jerks! I think it’s a good combinations. I bet our kits would just be the epic of adorable!’’ He snorted, laughing. The pain subsided for a bit, and he felt as if he could sit up. Instead, he rolled onto his stomach, laying there for a couple moments.

‘’I can definitely agree to that.’’ What she said earlier bothered him for some odd reason. Although he was joking about killing himself, he wondered if Alabasterpaw would actually have the nerve to kill somebody? Would she be that deep in an envious nature that she would cause terror among the clan? He shook his head, laughing. ‘’Well it’s better than having your sister’s paws with their blood on it.’’ He snickered, thinking of the lovely Alabasterpaw. She was indeed lovely. Lovely, yet sinister, and he hoped. He pleaded that one day she would meet her matchmaker, that’s worse than her. That would put her in her place. For good.

Then Asterpaw was different. She wasn’t like Alabasterpaw at all. They were sisters!--Well, half-sisters, and he could tell Asterpaw had a sweeter heart out of the two. He was happy to have gotten stuck with her--not really stuck with her. She pried into his business, and lingered around, soon enough he got used to her. Maybe even started to enjoy her presence. He’ll admit that he did enjoy teasing her.

‘’You’re right.’’ Bluepaw said, a smile gracing his muzzle. ‘’I’m sorry that I didn’t notice it before. I mean...the two of you seem like...the perfect couple.’’ He let out an airy, disturbing laugh as his eyes glanced from Azulpaw to Asterpaw. He did not like the closeness there was between them. He certainly didn’t like that Asterpaw catered to Azulpaw instead of going to his side, but what could he do about that?

He could do everything about that. Because everything he spoke was a lie. They weren’t right. They weren’t the perfect couple. His eyes slitted for a moment, before he quickly changed his mood. He started to laugh once more, beaming into his fake innocence. He couldn’t do anything at the moment, but he knew one day. Oh, he knew one day that his revenge would be set.

‘’I hate that I had hurt you, Azulpaw. I mean you’re my best friend. You’re my brother.’’ The tom replied, faking through his tears. ‘’I didn’t want to hurt you! I never want to hurt you. I’m sorry.’’ He pleaded for forgiveness, and in that moment he felt like Alabasterpaw. Someone he loathed, and didn’t want to be like.

Bluepaw turned his attention to Asterpaw, his eyes gleaming. ‘’I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Asterpaw. I just...it was nice to be given attention. You know? I do hope you forgive me.’’ With that being said, the tom stalked off, his eyes narrowing with disgust at the thought of the two. He knew exactly who he needed to find.

Azulpaw sat up, almost stumbling from his hurt side. He gave Asterpaw a questioning look, ‘’What was all that about?’’

Bluepaw ran back to Alabasterpaw, hoping she would be he left her in the dust. When he seen her, and in every perfection she held, he trotted up quickly to her. He held a genuine like smile as his eyes blazed her way. ‘’Hi, beautiful. Missed me?’’ He smiled brightly, showing his fangs. He gave her a quick nuzzle, still adoring the way her pelt felt against his. He was certainly still mad at her. Angry at her, but he somehow perfected his lying capabilities. He seemed to have picked it up from his darling angel beside him.

‘’You’re beautiful, you’re talented. You make the toms swoon whenever you walk past them,’’ He complimented her, holding compassion in his voice. ‘’But, I still don’t want you. In fact, I want you to help me get somewhere with Asterpaw.’’ Bluepaw looked into the distance, still wondering what the two were doing after he left. He didn’t know how Alabasterpaw felt about the situation--and he didn’t care. The two were alike. Somehow. Seeking revenge. He could hint at the hostility that the feline held towards her sister. He rolled his eyes at this, ‘’But, not right now. When the time is right. I think we should lay low for a while.’’ He looked back at Alabasterpaw. ‘’But as long as you want attention, I’m here whenever you need me. Step out of line...I’ll tear you to shred.’’ His voice darkened as he threatened her.
"Good thing you don't attract she cats as easily. They'd be fighting over you everywhere-- though I bet that would amuse you, wouldn't it?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. Asterpaw definitely knew she wouldn't be one of them. Not unless they had bad intentions, and wanted to hurt him. In which case she would step in. But no matter how much she wanted to be with a cat, they weren't worth fighting over-- it was only going to lead to heartbreak and crumbling friendship in the end, both things that she didn't want. The she cat opened her eyes wide, struggling not to laugh as she did so, mock innocence shining in them.

"Oh, undoubtedly! You would have the best looking kits in the Clan-- speaking of which, who do you think your kits would look like-- you, Alli, or a mix of both?" She asked. The thought of him and Alabasterpaw having kits was ridiculous-- and Asterpaw knew she would probably be sick if it ever happened. She would definitely be avoiding those kits. Especially if they had the traits of their parents, those little demons would be too much to bear. And yes, though Asterpaw didn't mind kits, if they were as annoying as those would be-- well, she would never set a paw near one.

For a moment, she was quiet. She didn't quite know what to say, or quite know how to say-- well, anything really. The feline shifted her weight, looking up at the sky. It was a pretty shade of blue that afternoon-- in her mind, the prettiest she had seen it in a long time. And she was thankful for it. A pretty sky normally put her in a pretty good mood for the rest of the day, mainly because it calmed her down. But no amount of looking at the sky was going to calm the she cat now, especially because she was so confused. They were already too far in.

She started at Bluepaw's words, standing up and a look of alarm crossed her features. "We-- you-- I think you have the wrong impression here-- it's not-- we're not, uh..." Her voice trailed off and she took a couple of steps back. The words had quite surprisingly envoked panic in her. Normally it would be her fight reflexes kicking in, but it seemed her flight ones had taken control and were driving her away, backwards, trying to do anything to get away from the two cats. She stopped, swallowing, calming herself and sitting back down-- though, at a further distance then before. "Anytime. If you need anything-- let me know, I'm happy to help." She smiled back at him, watching the tom go.

Then returning her attention back to Azulpaw, flashing an apologetic glance in his direction and shrugging. "I don't know. Why was he talking about us like we were--" She stopped, knowing he would understand what she was about to say and not wanting to say anything about it. It was awkward. And uncomfortable. And something she was certain was never, ever happening-- they were going to be friends, and perhaps good friends, but that was the closest it would get. She didn't know what the tom thought about that situation, but she imagined-- knowing him for the past few hours-- that he would voice his opinion on the subject.

The white she cat's blue hues flashed, first angrily and then admiringly, and finally returned to their normal state. Though her claws were now unsheathed-- she was certain this tom was going to attack her. And if he did, she would be ready. "Of course, handsome. I was just about to come looking for you-- get anywhere with my sister?" She asked, although she already knew the answer to her question. If she knew Asterpaw-- and she had lived with her for most of her life-- any attempt the tom had made at a romantic effort would instantly be stamped out. Asterpaw didn't handle that sort of stuff well, unlike her beautiful and talented sister. Of course not. That would just be silly, Alabasterpaw thought with a snort.

Her hues flashed at the promise of creating mischief. Sure, she wouldn't be taking Asterpaw's attention away... but she would get to hurt Azulpaw in a new way. By taking away the she cat, by having her end up with Bluepaw, she would crush him once and for all. "Alright. I'll help you on one condition-- you have to let me try and break your so-called 'friend.' Honestly, it's a win-win for you-- you get Asterpaw, and you get to crush the cat who took her from you in the first place. Deal?" She asked, a purr rumbling in her throat as she did so. It was a good deal, and although Alabasterpaw wasn't really getting much out of it, she knew it would be amusing to watch. Something that was going to be interesting. At his next words, she flicked her ears fowards, listening intently before nodding. "Oh, but of course, dear. I wouldn't have it any other way." She retorted, a sly expression coming onto her maw.

Old March 18th, 2017, 11:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Good thing you don't attract she cats as easily. They'd be fighting over you everywhere-- though I bet that would amuse you, wouldn't it?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. Asterpaw definitely knew she wouldn't be one of them. Not unless they had bad intentions, and wanted to hurt him. In which case she would step in. But no matter how much she wanted to be with a cat, they weren't worth fighting over-- it was only going to lead to heartbreak and crumbling friendship in the end, both things that she didn't want. The she cat opened her eyes wide, struggling not to laugh as she did so, mock innocence shining in them.

"Oh, undoubtedly! You would have the best looking kits in the Clan-- speaking of which, who do you think your kits would look like-- you, Alli, or a mix of both?" She asked. The thought of him and Alabasterpaw having kits was ridiculous-- and Asterpaw knew she would probably be sick if it ever happened. She would definitely be avoiding those kits. Especially if they had the traits of their parents, those little demons would be too much to bear. And yes, though Asterpaw didn't mind kits, if they were as annoying as those would be-- well, she would never set a paw near one.

For a moment, she was quiet. She didn't quite know what to say, or quite know how to say-- well, anything really. The feline shifted her weight, looking up at the sky. It was a pretty shade of blue that afternoon-- in her mind, the prettiest she had seen it in a long time. And she was thankful for it. A pretty sky normally put her in a pretty good mood for the rest of the day, mainly because it calmed her down. But no amount of looking at the sky was going to calm the she cat now, especially because she was so confused. They were already too far in.

She started at Bluepaw's words, standing up and a look of alarm crossed her features. "We-- you-- I think you have the wrong impression here-- it's not-- we're not, uh..." Her voice trailed off and she took a couple of steps back. The words had quite surprisingly envoked panic in her. Normally it would be her fight reflexes kicking in, but it seemed her flight ones had taken control and were driving her away, backwards, trying to do anything to get away from the two cats. She stopped, swallowing, calming herself and sitting back down-- though, at a further distance then before. "Anytime. If you need anything-- let me know, I'm happy to help." She smiled back at him, watching the tom go.

Then returning her attention back to Azulpaw, flashing an apologetic glance in his direction and shrugging. "I don't know. Why was he talking about us like we were--" She stopped, knowing he would understand what she was about to say and not wanting to say anything about it. It was awkward. And uncomfortable. And something she was certain was never, ever happening-- they were going to be friends, and perhaps good friends, but that was the closest it would get. She didn't know what the tom thought about that situation, but she imagined-- knowing him for the past few hours-- that he would voice his opinion on the subject.

The white she cat's blue hues flashed, first angrily and then admiringly, and finally returned to their normal state. Though her claws were now unsheathed-- she was certain this tom was going to attack her. And if he did, she would be ready. "Of course, handsome. I was just about to come looking for you-- get anywhere with my sister?" She asked, although she already knew the answer to her question. If she knew Asterpaw-- and she had lived with her for most of her life-- any attempt the tom had made at a romantic effort would instantly be stamped out. Asterpaw didn't handle that sort of stuff well, unlike her beautiful and talented sister. Of course not. That would just be silly, Alabasterpaw thought with a snort.

Her hues flashed at the promise of creating mischief. Sure, she wouldn't be taking Asterpaw's attention away... but she would get to hurt Azulpaw in a new way. By taking away the she cat, by having her end up with Bluepaw, she would crush him once and for all. "Alright. I'll help you on one condition-- you have to let me try and break your so-called 'friend.' Honestly, it's a win-win for you-- you get Asterpaw, and you get to crush the cat who took her from you in the first place. Deal?" She asked, a purr rumbling in her throat as she did so. It was a good deal, and although Alabasterpaw wasn't really getting much out of it, she knew it would be amusing to watch. Something that was going to be interesting. At his next words, she flicked her ears fowards, listening intently before nodding. "Oh, but of course, dear. I wouldn't have it any other way." She retorted, a sly expression coming onto her maw.

Bluepaw thought long about the deal she was offering in front of him. It took him all his strength not to pound the feline into oblivion. He tilted his head in confusion. He started to ask her how come she wanted to hurt Azulpaw, but the thoughts floated out of his head, and he purred at the sound of her voice. ‘’Torture him for me will you?’’ He snickered. ‘’I kinda want him to hurt more than just feeling heartbreak. With Asterpaw’s rejection and your constant abuse…’’ It felt like music was ringing in his ear. Although he still felt some type of feeling for his brother--his best friend, the feeling was steep. But it was there. A part of him didn’t want the female to hurt his friend, but his eyes said otherwise.

Bluepaw felt like it was a new beginning. A new turning point for the both of them. He looked towards the sky, a happy sigh escape his maw, for he felt victorious. For now, he would allow Azulpaw to have his time with the blue she-cat. He would allow the two to develop such a deep friendship until he was ready to sabotage the life out of Azulpaw, and swipe Asterpaw. He knew the job wouldn’t be easy, and if she refused his affection, he vowed to do the same to Asterpaw that Alabasterpaw wished to do with Azulpaw.

After all, wasn’t it fun to watch two, who cared extremely for each other...fall apart?

Azulpaw playfully swatted at the blue she-cat, laughing a bit. ‘’I’m offended. I think every time I say something I intrigued a she-cat.’’ Azulpaw remembered because of his slick tone, and his defensive personality, he was never a score with the females. They found him a constant nuisance. A jerk. A pompous jerk--conceited, sarcastic, yet smart and a realist. Azulpaw never wanted to impress any she-cat. He felt that he didn’t have to. He was young. He had his whole life ahead of him before he even set eyes on the right she-cat.

‘’Ew!’’ He gagged. ‘’That would be a terrible mix. If I ever did have kits someday, it wouldn’t be with her. In fact, it would be with ANYBODY but her. In fact, even if we were the last cats on earth, I would refuse to repopulate with her...You catching my drift?’’ The tom smirked. Azulpaw was neutral when it came to kits. He didn’t like them much, yet he didn’t hate them much. Sometimes he found them adorable. Sometimes he found them annoying. He didn’t really have a standpoint on kits, and wondered if he’d ever even have kits someday. Then again, as he stated before, he had his whole life ahead of them, and kits were way down the road of the thing he called life.

A pretty weird concept of life. But it was life.

‘’And, I mean you seem to have your life figured out perfectly, Ast. Mind if I start calling you that? Good. I didn’t think you did,’’ He gave her an innocent look before continuing on, ‘’What about you and Blue?’’ He narrowed his eyes. He recalled exactly what Asterpaw said, and it somewhat broke his heart. Did she really think that she would start developing feelings for him once they were older? Perhaps things would change and mellow out as they grew older. Azulpaw didn’t care--at least he tried not to. They both lead very different lives. They’d both probably meet other cats, forget about each other, and fall in love, have their families...move on.

Moving on. That was the easiest part to do, right? As long as Azulpaw didn’t catch feelings deeper than he was in now, he would be able to move on as quickly as Asterpaw could.

It was inevitable. Bound to happen. Just moments ago, the blue cat got defensive about what Bluepaw called them earlier...a couple...Azulpaw remained expressionless. He didn’t want to seem as if the idea wasn’t plausible. And, since Asterpaw seemed disgusted at the idea, he wished he did react just the same as her, but he didn’t. He stayed shut. His maw glued from his sarcastic remarks or his witty comments. "He's right, Bluepaw. I care about you a lot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change. But for right now, you can't keep hurting your friend like this."

Azulpaw was right. He was right. Why did he have to be right? Why did she have to believe that perhaps things would change someday? Was the whole world out of balance? Were they going to be living in an alternate universe where things DID change? Why was he overthinking on this subject? Why did it bothered him nonstop? Eating him up, and filling him with emotional energy.

And maybe someday things will change.

I care about you alot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change.

And maybe someday day things will change.

Azulpaw shook his head. He had to stop thinking. It was all he’s ever done, and he was quite filled with worrisome and hurt. Once again, after gaining back his posture, he gave the female a small smile. ‘’Don’t take anything serious of what Bluepaw was saying. He’s delusional,’’ his laugh was short as he hinted to earlier. ‘’I mean...he thinks he’s in love with you because you comforted him. If it’s anything, you’re the irresistible one, sweetheart.’’ He didn’t want to scare her away, so his answer was short and playful. He had hoped that she didn’t notice his taint agitation in his answer--being angry with himself, but he felt that they would be friends. Good friends, possibly. And, that was all they ever were going to be.