Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Old 12-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Loving Jinx The Mostest ♥

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 17,045

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Flarekit didn't mean to hurt her older brother. Really she was trying to joke around more than anything. But apparently Blazingstar didn't get it. That was rather irritating. But, that was fine, she supposed. Not everyone will know you're joking around, but.. it was still rather irritating. "I'm just surprised, that's all." The fluffy ginger she-cat said with a bit of disappointment in her tone, probably disappointed in herself to not be excited. She probably would have, if her boredom wasn't so bad. Conversation wasn't on her list of thing's to do when she was bored, so that was too bad really. "I was going to catch a few crickets that are around, but.. that's about it." The she-kit responded, with a small frown. "Or play with a mossball, if another kit is around. Which their are none." Conversation was okay, but.. right now she wasn't in much of a mood of chit chat. She wanted to do something, do something active. Exercise, she guessed. Her amber optics stared at her brother. He didn't really act like what she thought a leader would be. But, a guess he was unique. Which, was a good thing? Flarekit didn't really care all that much. Everyone was unique in their own way. So why did it matter?

Blazingstar listened and waited as the kitten spoke. He was thinking along with her as she gave him ideas. There wasn't much kits could do without breaking some kind of rule. Well... they couldn't get in trouble if he was with them right? An idea had sparked in his head and he couldn't help but share it. This was the one time he would break the rule. For his little sister. "I'm sure there are plenty of things to do!" he exclaimed, a smile spreading across his face. "Like keeping me company out in the territory," he spoke a little more slowly with those words. He wanted to had emphasis to them without it being overly dramatic. His hues glowed with interest at her response. She could say anything, but he had never met a kit who didn't want to go into the territory. Especially when they wouldn't get in trouble? Blazingstar might get in trouble... with Alderscreech, but that was a battle he would deal with later.

Apply [Here] To Join The WC Patrol!

Windclan Ceremonies/Joining

Characters | Deviantart | Request List | Finder

If you wish to interact with Blazingstar or roleplay in the leaders den, please notify me first!
Old 12-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Honorary Noodle

My Mood: Tired
Koins: 5,786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang laughed as Asphodelspark hissed at him, and replied with his own little mocking growls, pushing his back paws against Asphodel's stomach and his front paws against Asphodel's chest, still trying to shove him off. But eventually, when Asphodelspark spoke up in that weird girly voice, Hunterfang stared at him for a very long time before breaking down into laughter, not even trying to struggle anymore, the laughs making him too weak, taking his breath away. He grunted when Asphodelspark flopped down on top of him, and squeaked indignantly at the other warrior's words. "Well, I never!" He exclaimed, mocking Asphodelspark's feigned little female voice. "I'll have you know, I do work hard, thank you. You're just so heavy," He replied. His voice went back to normal on that last sentence, and he squirmed a little under the other warrior, pushing against him again to try to get him off. "Very heavy. Trying to get you off is enough of a workout," He said with a teasing smirk.
Asphodelspark let out an “ooph” as Hunterfang pushed even more air from his lungs by shoving his paws against his chest and belly. Asphodelspark’s feigned voice did the trick and put an end to Hunterfang’s resistance through the power of laughter. No one can push s fully grown warrior off of them while they are too busy having a laughing fit. Asphodel couldn’t help but laugh triumphantly as he heard Hunterfang’s grunt when he landed on top of the other tom. His little trick was turned back on him when Hunterfang mimicked his odd little voice, causing Asphodelspark to dissolve into laughter. After regaining some composure, the ginger tom groaned dramatically, “I simply can’t get up. Gravity is increasing on me.” With those words he wiggles a little bit atop Hunterfang and pushed down with all his might to squish his friend as he laughed.

Character site
If you want to RP with Halfgaze, please PM or VM me

Old 12-05-2017, 09:25 AM
それを待つ

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 10,168

[ Sorry for the belatedness @Okapi ]

Wavesplash has been alone, blue eyes on the ground. She could almost map the whole moor from memory - every pebble, every rabbit hole, from all the time she’d spent looking at the ground. She could also tell most cats from their paws, once again thanks to all the time she’d spent staring at them, for fear of their facial expressions. When a cat came up to her, though, she didn’t recognize the paws, or the way they walked. She figured they were going to walk by her, so when they stopped, she was even more surprised. She didn’t look up, only muttered an awkward “Hello.”

Guys I’m feeling a tidbit more depressed than usual, so if I’m not replying that’s why :>

Have a lovely day
Old 12-05-2017, 09:43 AM
I’m special to you?!

My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
[ Sorry for the belatedness @Okapi ]

Wavesplash has been alone, blue eyes on the ground. She could almost map the whole moor from memory - every pebble, every rabbit hole, from all the time she’d spent looking at the ground. She could also tell most cats from their paws, once again thanks to all the time she’d spent staring at them, for fear of their facial expressions. When a cat came up to her, though, she didn’t recognize the paws, or the way they walked. She figured they were going to walk by her, so when they stopped, she was even more surprised. She didn’t look up, only muttered an awkward “Hello.”
(NP)
She smiled," How are you doing?" She meowed sitting down next to the she-can't. She had to help her clanmate out. It was only right. She wanted her to feel better and have a better outlook on life. She,had too.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:42 AM
🔥FLAMING TOMATO🍅

My Mood: Inspired
Koins: 11,197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mercurykit would have to agree with her on that. Family was a strength - but it was also a weakness. Love was a weakness, for him - it wasn't strength. Some cats would argue against him, but he would stick firm to his beliefs. Love was - and always would be - the worst. Now, he wasn't against it, oh no - he had seen his parents together and knew that they had their own type of love. He understood it - at a young age, yes, Mercurykit was fully aware of what love was, what it meant, and what falling in it meant, but he was far too young to actually experience it. That might have been part of the reason that he called it a weakness, and he was so hasty to do that that he forgot his own rule: NEVER assume ANYTHING until you're ABSOLUTELY SURE of ALL the facts. The tom looked up at Quailpaw, his own eyes serious and calm, remaining unaggressive. It seemed the best way to form an alliance with this she cat was the more sophisticated approach.

Mercurykit had been watching other cats, mimicking their behaviors and he had split them up into groups... sort of like stereotyping, and then there were the cats who fit into several of those groups. There were cats who put up a happy facade in front of others, but showed signs of sadness - there were cats who acted angry, but then when they were around certain cats they were sweet and kind - and there were cats who looked the loneliest, but were so happy when someone came to spend time with them. Mercurykit didn't try to copy any of them, guessing they were manipulators like himself and he knew all too well what it was like to have to try and perfect multiple personalities to charm cats. He had to be careful. At the mention of Singenight, there was a hungry gleam in Mercurykit's eyes and he moved slightly closer to Quailpaw.

"Ah, our greatest leader. He changed WindClan for the better; made us stronger, wiped out the weak and disloyal." His voice was kept low, so that only she could hear it - like he had said, you should keep your voice low when speaking of things like that. Voice low and head down. Now, there was no mistaking that Mercurykit was a loyal cat. He was, in fact, quite obsessed with staying loyal. To his family and Clan, that was. His leader? Blazingstar might have been a clanmate, but to Mercurykit, he was no leader. Onyxwhisper was no deputy. They had been in charge for far too long already, and Dapplestar had been a fool to leave a joker in charge. Who did the tom think he was, pretending to lead the glorious Clan of WindClan?

Who did the tom think he was, acting like he was "so good?" Mercurykit wished that Thrushflight or Caramelblood were in charge of the Clan. The two toms would make WindClan strong again, because if there was one thing he had learned, it was that size wasn't everything. Thrushflight might have been small, but he had killed before and he was powerful. "Good." Was all the tom said, before his eyes returned to scanning the clearing. Today... today was a great day to be alive.

The weak and disloyal huh? Well I'm still here, so what does that mean? Quailpaw wasn't calling herself weak, oh no. The tabby would never do that. But she wasn't the most loyal cat around either. So Singenight probably didn't wipe out every single one of them. But I was just a kit at the time. He wouldn't have known. It was true. No cat could really guess what their kits would grow up to be like. They would only hope that if they taught them correctly, and treated them well, then they would turn out to be like their parents. Not Quailpaw. Quailpaw's father was a loyal and loving cat, and she loved him dearly, but she was not like him. But he was the only cat she was loyal to. And the only cat she loved.

"Yes, Singenight was a great leader. But there could be better." Quailpaw spoke the sentence softly, more speaking to herself than to Mercurykit. She didn't care much for the thought of leadership. To her, a leader should include more cats in the decisions of the clan then just the deputy, medicine cat, and a few senior warriors. But otherwise, the tabby really didn't care. She had no desire to lead a clan. It would be too much work, too much responsibility. She would have to look after the welfare of other cats. And the only welfare Quailpaw looked after was her own.

"Who do you think would make Windclan great again?" A general question, and though Quailpaw didn't care, she was curious of the tom's thoughts. He seemed to have a mindset similar to her own, something that Quailpaw had not found within the clan yet. All of the cats in this clan were little loyal goody-two-shoes to her. Not ferocious warriors.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:33 PM
それを待つ

Koins: 10,168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(NP)
She smiled," How are you doing?" She meowed sitting down next to the she-can't. She had to help her clanmate out. It was only right. She wanted her to feel better and have a better outlook on life. She,had too.
@Okapi

Wavesplash stiffened. Why was this cat talking to her? No one talked to her. Why would this cat care? The voice sounded feminine. Wavesplash refuses to look up. It took all of her willpower not to lift her head and look the cat in her eyes. She, instead, straightened, gray fur buffeting. Her large stature would’ve been intimidating, if it wasn’t for the fact that her fur hadn’t been groomed in - Well, StarClan knows how long. She deliberately faced the other way, feeling a pinch of guilt as she did so. She pushed her conscious down, becoming cold. “...Who are you?” Internally, the molly winced. Even to her, her words sounded rude and uncaring.

Guys I’m feeling a tidbit more depressed than usual, so if I’m not replying that’s why :>

Have a lovely day
Old 12-05-2017, 05:44 PM
I’m special to you?!

My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Okapi

Wavesplash stiffened. Why was this cat talking to her? No one talked to her. Why would this cat care? The voice sounded feminine. Wavesplash refuses to look up. It took all of her willpower not to lift her head and look the cat in her eyes. She, instead, straightened, gray fur buffeting. Her large stature would’ve been intimidating, if it wasn’t for the fact that her fur hadn’t been groomed in - Well, StarClan knows how long. She deliberately faced the other way, feeling a pinch of guilt as she did so. She pushed her conscious down, becoming cold. “...Who are you?” Internally, the molly winced. Even to her, her words sounded rude and uncaring.
Quailheart purred,” I’m Quailheart.” She meowed,” Please. Let me be your friend. Can I get you any food? Can I do anything for you?” She knew it was odd sounding, but she wanted to help in any way possible.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:55 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Location: The Distant Planet Unicornia. 3,000,000,000 from Jupiters closest moon
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 1,954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The golden feline sat beside Bumblepaw, waiting patiently for him to continue the conversation. She didn't want to push it too hard, afraid that she might accidentally offend him or scare him with her constant talking, and she wanted to make sure that he would still want to talk to her after this conversation was over. But, as the silence stretched on, the pretty feline couldn't stand it much longer. Her expression became much more pleasant, instead of a patient and waiting one, and she gave him another smile before she continued talking. "Did you work on any battle moves?" She asked in a friendly mew, her voice upbeat and peppy while she spoke to him, giving him another smile while she did so. Morningpaw didn't have it in her to let the current conversation die out. She wasn't one for stopping conversations, and she definitely wasn't one for letting other cats back out of them. So she sat there, waiting for Bumblepaw's answer, that pleasant smile still on her features. She looked like she could have been talking to a younger sibling, for all the rest of the Clan - had it not been for the obvious appearance difference between them. While Bumblepaw was fluffy, Morningpaw had a medium sized pelt. She had a lighter colored pelt, his was darker. And they had different eye colors. There was no way that they were from the same family, unless they looked like two separate parents.
It was a while before Bumblepaw noticed he wasn't actually talking, he cursed his bad conversational skills as Morningpaw piped in again with a new topic. He scanned her as she watched him on, he noticed her pleasant face and smile that seemed to lift Bumblepaws spirits up. If there was one cat to actually be his friend... well Morningpaw was definitely it. He cleared his throat trying to make himself seem stronger and even a little more masculine, but as he spoke his voice came out squeaky, "I-" He clamped his mouth shut when the shrill tone escaped. Wasn't expecting that... If a cat could blush, Bumblepaw would be a tomato he shifted his paws uncomfortably not sure if he still wanted to answer. Slowly he lifted his head back up as Morningpaw continued her pleasant smile. Bumblepaw cleared his throat again this time taking a breath before speaking, "Yes, I did. I mean no, not really. We talked a lot about running..." he trailed off wondering if he should add on a more personal tone to the story. Taking a risk he sighed, "we mostly just worked on running. Smokethorn, my mentor says I shouldn't fight in the battle because well look at me." He paused to motioning to his small frame. "I would barely be able to fight another apprentice much less a warrior!" Oddly enough speaking to Morningpaw about this fact didn't make Bumblepaw queasy. Her smile and eyes helped him along as he formed his words.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 782

@RosePelt145
Hareflight padded out of the warriors' den, stretching in the sun. It felt cold out, but that was something Hareflight enjoyed.
She glanced around the clearing with warm green eyes.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories

Last edited by PhantomRiderYT; 12-07-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Broken and Suicidal

Koins: 9,980

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
@RosePelt145
Hareflight padded out of the warriors' den, stretching in the sun. It felt cold out, but that was something Hareflight enjoyed.
She glanced around the clearing with warm green eyes.
Eaglepelt is blind btw))

Eaglepelt was settled in a corner of the camp clearing, grooming his fur along his back. He could feel the sun beating on his back, but the cold chilly air held no hints of warmth. He paused in his grooming as a familiar, sweet scent of a she cat filled his nose, a scent that brought warmth to his fur. He didn't have the ability to see this she-cat, but he always admired her loyalty and determination to her Clan as he listened to her around the camp. He dreamed of her often, imagining her as a pretty cat with kind eyes.

He stood and padded towards her scent. That scent... he would know it anywhere.

He paused when he reached her, sitting back on his haunches. He curled his tail neatly around his paws. "Hi, Hareflight" he mowed shyly.
Spikes is my cuddly fox best friend/Hallowed Echo is my second in command/Myik is my Shipping Prisoner :3/snowdrop is my fellow Pokemon fan/woly is my friendly wolfy/Skye is my lowlife friend/Insert User Name is my medieval weirdo :3/Swiftheart is my lovable werewolf
*charrie site is being updated*
Pokefarm
My mother is still sick with cancer, but she is healing slowly. Thank you to those who gave me words of encouragement and comfort.My Deviantart