Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > SkyClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #231  
Old 12-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Undercover's Avatar
Undercover Undercover is offline
My profile has a message!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: At the climbing gym!
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,190
My Mood: Pensive
Koins: 7,200


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang watched with a grimace as the kit got sick all over the moss. He was surprised to hear after the fit of vomiting that her stomach was still hurting. Normally if it was food-related, cats started to feel better as soon as the bad food was up. It could just be taking a minute, but the kit was obviously still in a lot of pain. "Uh..." Shinefang said stupidly, moving back to his herb store. What in Starclan's name is good for bellyache?! Did I honestly never see a cat get treated for it before? His roving orange eye fell on a yellow flower with lots of petals that looked a bit like a marigold. Tansy, he thought to himself, recognizing the plant. What was this for again? Not wanting to keep the kit waiting any longer, he snatched it off his shelf and bit a piece off of the large flower. He set the piece in front of the little shecat and pointed at it with his paw. "Let's give this a try," he suggested, trying to keep his voice friendly and confident in the hopes the little kit didn't realize he was just guessing.

(Tansy is for cough, so it shouldn't do much if anything.)
Purekit shivered turning away from the pile of vomit in front of her. Even the scent made her stomach churn. As Shinefang mumbled to himself, padding amount his herb stores, the small she-kit watched him with a dull blue gaze. After a moment, her tail gave a flick; the medicine cat set the tansy in front of her, and Purekit gave it a delicate sniff with her pick nose. Well, it didn't smell that bad. Lapping it up, she waited a few moments to see if the herbs were working. After a couple minutes, she shook her head. "It feels the same." She meowed, "maybe it will go away on its own..." she trailed off. It didn't hurt that bad anymore. Maybe she had just got the used to the ache.
__________________
Character Site
If you want to roleplay, just post a short message on my page. I'm always willing!
If I forget to reply to a roleplay, please bump me with a simple reminder.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 12-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Charmer's Avatar
Charmer Charmer is offline
Pack my battle axe
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: At a place
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,341
My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 15,816


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm chewed the leaves up into her wound and winced a little. It stung at first, but after a few seconds the pain melted away. She chuckled in amusement at the tom's joke. "My kits are four moons old. And don't worry about the assuming thing. I don't really mind."
"No point in offering you some borage leaves then. They're eating freshkill and pestering you about when they get to be apprentices by now," Shinefang remarked, whiskers twitching good naturedly. Not for the first time, the old tom wondered what it would have been like to get to watch his own kits grow up. While his mate was in the nursery with a swollen belly, and a tired but happy glow of expecting motherhood, he had wondered what it would be like to watch them make nests in the apprentice den, pick fleas off the elders, earn their warrior names. He's sure he would have been filled with enough pride to burst. But all of those happy moments had died along with his mate and kits. "What are their names again?" Shinefang asked, feeling a little more chatty than normal. Maybe it was nice to bask in just a little ray of life as a parent. Just for a minute.
__________________

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.


Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 12-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Charmer's Avatar
Charmer Charmer is offline
Pack my battle axe
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: At a place
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,341
My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 15,816


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit shivered turning away from the pile of vomit in front of her. Even the scent made her stomach churn. As Shinefang mumbled to himself, padding amount his herb stores, the small she-kit watched him with a dull blue gaze. After a moment, her tail gave a flick; the medicine cat set the tansy in front of her, and Purekit gave it a delicate sniff with her pick nose. Well, it didn't smell that bad. Lapping it up, she waited a few moments to see if the herbs were working. After a couple minutes, she shook her head. "It feels the same." She meowed, "maybe it will go away on its own..." she trailed off. It didn't hurt that bad anymore. Maybe she had just got the used to the ache.
Shinefang blinked at the kit as his tail thumped softly against the den floor. "Maybe... have you had belly pain like this before?" he asked. The old tom raked his memory, digging for a something that might help him unravel this. Maybe none of his siblings had had trouble with bellyache before, but perhaps a cat had come in for it while he was in the medicine den once? Something? He heaved a sigh, "I'm sorry little kit. I wish you had a better medicine cat than me to help you. I'm still learning myself. How is your belly feeling now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm purred with pride. "The gray tom with blue eyes is Crowkit, the gray and black tabby tom with amber eyes is Shadekit, and the very dark ginger she-cat, the one with the black tail and gold eyes, is Amberkit. I also have Cloudpaw, Icepaw, Frostpaw, and Pounce from my first litter. They're old enough to be warriors, but they just became apprentices."
"Oh right yes," said Shinefang, having no idea who any of those kits were. Maybe it was his age, but he felt like he used to be better at keeping up with the names of his clanmates. Maybe the clan had grown? Perhaps. But either way, he was going to blame age. "what caused them to get so far behind in their training?" he asked the queen, curiosity trumping his limited politeness.
__________________

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.


Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.

Last edited by Charmer; 12-07-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 461
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,021
Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"No point in offering you some borage leaves then. They're eating freshkill and pestering you about when they get to be apprentices by now," Shinefang remarked, whiskers twitching good naturedly. Not for the first time, the old tom wondered what it would have been like to get to watch his own kits grow up. While his mate was in the nursery with a swollen belly, and a tired but happy glow of expecting motherhood, he had wondered what it would be like to watch them make nests in the apprentice den, pick fleas off the elders, earn their warrior names. He's sure he would have been filled with enough pride to burst. But all of those happy moments had died along with his mate and kits. "What are their names again?" Shinefang asked, feeling a little more chatty than normal. Maybe it was nice to bask in just a little ray of life as a parent. Just for a minute.
Petalstorm purred with pride. "The gray tom with blue eyes is Crowkit, the gray and black tabby tom with amber eyes is Shadekit, and the very dark ginger she-cat, the one with the black tail and gold eyes, is Amberkit. I also have Cloudpaw, Icepaw, Frostpaw, and Pounce from my first litter. They're old enough to be warriors, but they just became apprentices."
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:58 PM
AbsurdJinx's Avatar
AbsurdJinx AbsurdJinx is offline
i love sussy the bestest
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: places
Gender: female[she/her]
Posts: 847
My Mood: Cool
Koins: 11,375


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@king kaleb! @Charmer

Juniperpaw froze briefly at the mention of loss, remembering the young kit and old she-cat that she'd had to end the misery of. She remembered the heartbreaking expressions on the family members' faces as they begged her for another solution. Unfortunately, Juniperpaw did not have the knowledge - beyond deathberries, of course - to save her own clanmates from death. She had failed at her duty as a medicine cat which brought her to doubt her role in her own clan. After all, whats the difference between a knowledge-lacking medicine cat and no medicine cat? Either way, nobody can treat anyone. But, hearing Shinefang gently yet firmly scold Daydream, Juniperpaw knew she'd have to endure the great loss that came with the role of medicine cat. She intended to look at the brighter side... eventually, when she could actually help cats instead of letting them die at her own paws.

She pulled away slightly to observe Nightpaw's work, brightening in approval at the sight and flashing the warrior apprentice an encouraging smile. Juniperpaw, despite feeling great amounts of pain mentally, could always be counted on to remain cheery for others. Looking to Shinefang to see where he was, she discovered he was already approaching her with prepared herbs. Juniperpaw stepped out of the older tom's way, joining Nightpaw's side and nudging the other apprentice to indicate that she could stop now. The wounds looked well-cared for. ``Good job, Nightpaw, you're practically a medicine cat yourself!`` Juniperpaw teased, flicking Nightpaw's side with her tail.

She then directed her attention to Shinefang's work. ``Burdock root, right? It's supposed to prevent infection, I think. Daydream showed me it back when they were in RiverClan, during the flood.`` Juniperpaw knew a few herbs, such as burdock root and tansy and, of course, the basics like cobwebs and poppy seeds. And, yes, she knew all about the berries whose name were in her own name, juniper berries.
__________________
[Characters] [Falconfrost's Finder] [Firefly's Finder] [Dear You]

If your character requires medical attention, please request to be healed by Juniperpaw in the [RiverClan Healing Thread]


Last edited by AbsurdJinx; 12-07-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 12-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 461
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,021
Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang blinked at the kit as his tail thumped softly against the den floor. "Maybe... have you had belly pain like this before?" he asked. The old tom raked his memory, digging for a something that might help him unravel this. Maybe none of his siblings had had trouble with bellyache before, but perhaps a cat had come in for it while he was in the medicine den once? Something? He heaved a sigh, "I'm sorry little kit. I wish you had a better medicine cat than me to help you. I'm still learning myself. How is your belly feeling now?"



"Oh right yes," said Shinefang, having no idea who any of those kits were. Maybe it was his age, but he felt like he used to be better at keeping up with the names of his clanmates. Maybe the clan had grown? Perhaps. But either way, he was going to blame age. "what caused them to get so far behind in their training?" he asked the queen, curiosity trumping his limited politeness.
Petalstorm thought for a moment. "Well, Icepaw got injured by a falling tree when she turned six moons old, so that hindered her for a while, but she's getting better. And Frostpaw and Cloudpaw didn't want to start until their sister was at least fit enough to train. Cloudpaw had to start earlier despite her wishes. I can't exactly remember why though."
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 12-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Charmer's Avatar
Charmer Charmer is offline
Pack my battle axe
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: At a place
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,341
My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 15,816


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm thought for a moment. "Well, Icepaw got injured by a falling tree when she turned six moons old, so that hindered her for a while, but she's getting better. And Frostpaw and Cloudpaw didn't want to start until their sister was at least fit enough to train. Cloudpaw had to start earlier despite her wishes. I can't exactly remember why though."
"Ah, I see," Shinefang said, taking down and small strand of cobwebs to wrap the shecats' paw. Just enough to make it easier to hold the poultice in place. "There you go," he said as he wrapped the web around her paw. You should be all set, but send for me if there's any trouble. And remember, two days off that paw," he reminded her.
__________________

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.


Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 12-09-2017, 11:26 AM
king kaleb!'s Avatar
king kaleb! king kaleb! is offline
pretty.
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: holding my wife
Gender: he/him *trans
Posts: 1,859
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 25,618


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@king kaleb! @Charmer

Juniperpaw froze briefly at the mention of loss, remembering the young kit and old she-cat that she'd had to end the misery of. She remembered the heartbreaking expressions on the family members' faces as they begged her for another solution. Unfortunately, Juniperpaw did not have the knowledge - beyond deathberries, of course - to save her own clanmates from death. She had failed at her duty as a medicine cat which brought her to doubt her role in her own clan. After all, whats the difference between a knowledge-lacking medicine cat and no medicine cat? Either way, nobody can treat anyone. But, hearing Shinefang gently yet firmly scold Daydream, Juniperpaw knew she'd have to endure the great loss that came with the role of medicine cat. She intended to look at the brighter side... eventually, when she could actually help cats instead of letting them die at her own paws.

She pulled away slightly to observe Nightpaw's work, brightening in approval at the sight and flashing the warrior apprentice an encouraging smile. Juniperpaw, despite feeling great amounts of pain mentally, could always be counted on to remain cheery for others. Looking to Shinefang to see where he was, she discovered he was already approaching her with prepared herbs. Juniperpaw stepped out of the older tom's way, joining Nightpaw's side and nudging the other apprentice to indicate that she could stop now. The wounds looked well-cared for. ``Good job, Nightpaw, you're practically a medicine cat yourself!`` Juniperpaw teased, flicking Nightpaw's side with her tail.

She then directed her attention to Shinefang's work. ``Burdock root, right? It's supposed to prevent infection, I think. Daydream showed me it back when they were in RiverClan, during the flood.`` Juniperpaw knew a few herbs, such as burdock root and tansy and, of course, the basics like cobwebs and poppy seeds. And, yes, she knew all about the berries whose name were in her own name, juniper berries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Yes, Juniperpaw," Nightpaw answered at once, giving Daydream an apologetic look before beginning to lick the wounds clean here and there as Juniperpaw inspected the worst of them. She was honestly happy to have another cat telling her what to do. It gave her less time to claw herself up over how stupid she must have been to miss all these wounds. Wasn't she supposed to be Daydream's friend? And escort too? Her entire job had been to keep them safe but she'd been too excited about the adventure.

Shinefang continued chewing on the root as the two shecat's worked, listened to the Shadowclan cat gripe. Once he had it into a nice pulp, he moved closer, licked the paste onto his paw. "Then you're bad at math. Here's a quick lesson: one dead or incapacitated medicine cat plus all the herbs in the forest, plus twenty sick cats equals twenty dead cats. I have no doubt you were trying to do the right thing, Daydream," Shinefang added, his voice more gentle now, "But you have to understand that if you neglect yourself too treat other cats, eventually it will catch up with you. Then there will be no one to help the cats you couldn't get to before your time ran out. And frankly, I don't care if you don't want the healing from me. I've already lost a cat today..." Shinefang said nothing more for a long moment as he sat there holding the pulped herbs, grief clouding his eye, "I'd appreciate it it if that was the last of the blood on my paws today." He gave the wounds on Daydream's neck a quick look and gave a quick, "Good work getting these clean, Junebug." He spared a nod for Nightpaw and held the herbs out to apply them to the wound, fully aware that he may in fact lose his remaining shreds of ear in the process.
the glare daydream was giving shinefang were as if he were an enemy,tail lashing from side to side. they knew he was right, they knew that juniper were right, but they just couldnt admit that. they never liked to admit that they needed help, it just wasnt in their vocabulary. despite their aggressive attitude, they stood still obediently, raising their head slightly so shinefang could take a better look at their neck wounds. they knew geckoleaf would scold them for doing something like this, going back to their old ways and not caring for themself, but they couldnt help it, there were so many cats that needed help, that it was hard to focus. but daydream stayed quiet, because they knew they were in the wrong. they old let out small hisses here and there when feeling herbs pressed into their wounds. ¨burdock roots are good to sooth the wound, dried oak leaves are good to prevent-¨ they paused, letting out a small hiss as more herb were placed on them,¨infection. dock is also good for that aswel.¨ they explained, they wanted to be of some use in the moment.
__________________
¨I'll fake god today
Hop up on a cloud and watch the world decay¨


Character Site || My Love || My Dweeb

If you need healing from Daydream, go HERE, thanks !

I will be gone from December 15th-23rd due to going on a cruise. i will check in and stuff but no roleplays till i have returned. to contact me, ask for my discord !
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 12-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 461
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,021
Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Ah, I see," Shinefang said, taking down and small strand of cobwebs to wrap the shecats' paw. Just enough to make it easier to hold the poultice in place. "There you go," he said as he wrapped the web around her paw. You should be all set, but send for me if there's any trouble. And remember, two days off that paw," he reminded her.
Petalstorm dipped her head "Of course, Shinefang. I'll make sure to head straight here if it get's worse."
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 12-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Charmer's Avatar
Charmer Charmer is offline
Pack my battle axe
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: At a place
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,341
My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 15,816


Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@king kaleb! @Charmer

Juniperpaw froze briefly at the mention of loss, remembering the young kit and old she-cat that she'd had to end the misery of. She remembered the heartbreaking expressions on the family members' faces as they begged her for another solution. Unfortunately, Juniperpaw did not have the knowledge - beyond deathberries, of course - to save her own clanmates from death. She had failed at her duty as a medicine cat which brought her to doubt her role in her own clan. After all, whats the difference between a knowledge-lacking medicine cat and no medicine cat? Either way, nobody can treat anyone. But, hearing Shinefang gently yet firmly scold Daydream, Juniperpaw knew she'd have to endure the great loss that came with the role of medicine cat. She intended to look at the brighter side... eventually, when she could actually help cats instead of letting them die at her own paws.

She pulled away slightly to observe Nightpaw's work, brightening in approval at the sight and flashing the warrior apprentice an encouraging smile. Juniperpaw, despite feeling great amounts of pain mentally, could always be counted on to remain cheery for others. Looking to Shinefang to see where he was, she discovered he was already approaching her with prepared herbs. Juniperpaw stepped out of the older tom's way, joining Nightpaw's side and nudging the other apprentice to indicate that she could stop now. The wounds looked well-cared for. ``Good job, Nightpaw, you're practically a medicine cat yourself!`` Juniperpaw teased, flicking Nightpaw's side with her tail.

She then directed her attention to Shinefang's work. ``Burdock root, right? It's supposed to prevent infection, I think. Daydream showed me it back when they were in RiverClan, during the flood.`` Juniperpaw knew a few herbs, such as burdock root and tansy and, of course, the basics like cobwebs and poppy seeds. And, yes, she knew all about the berries whose name were in her own name, juniper berries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
the glare daydream was giving shinefang were as if he were an enemy,tail lashing from side to side. they knew he was right, they knew that juniper were right, but they just couldnt admit that. they never liked to admit that they needed help, it just wasnt in their vocabulary. despite their aggressive attitude, they stood still obediently, raising their head slightly so shinefang could take a better look at their neck wounds. they knew geckoleaf would scold them for doing something like this, going back to their old ways and not caring for themself, but they couldnt help it, there were so many cats that needed help, that it was hard to focus. but daydream stayed quiet, because they knew they were in the wrong. they old let out small hisses here and there when feeling herbs pressed into their wounds. ¨burdock roots are good to sooth the wound, dried oak leaves are good to prevent-¨ they paused, letting out a small hiss as more herb were placed on them,¨infection. dock is also good for that aswel.¨ they explained, they wanted to be of some use in the moment.
Nightpaw mrrowed softly with laughter as Juniperpaw praised her work cleaning the injuries. "Ah thanks," she said, echoing the teasing manner in which the Riverclan cat had praised her. But on the inside, she was beaming after the compliment and ecstatic that she'd been able to help Daydream in some way.

"Close Junebug. It won't just prevent infections. It cures them too. When I was a new warrior, my brother Yellowfoot thought it would be a good idea to meddle with a rats nest in an abandoned twoleg place in our old territory. The mousebrain got himself bitten by a rat. Ever seen the inside of a rat's mouth? They're filthy creatures. The medicine cat at the time treated him with burdock root when he didn't go to get the wound checked right away and spiked a fever. If it can handle infections from rat bites, it won't so much as let an infection get near Daydream. When Shinefang glanced up at the Shadowclan medicine cat's face, the younger cat was seething with hatred. Truth be told, Shinefang didn't like to be told what to do either, and he might have felt the same hostility if her were in their paws. But there was no way he was telling them that. "Bite me, and I'll bite back," he warned in a low murmur.

"What did you say?" Nightpaw said, getting to her feet. The black shecat's tail gave a lash as she looked at the Skyclan medicine cat in a way that wasn't exactly angry, but more like surprise that was just beginning to bud into anger.

"Stand down," Shinefang ordered, his voice slipping seamlessly into that of a patrol leader commanding the respect of the warriors he led. "Do I look like I'm in any shape for a brawl?"

Nightpaw looked at Daydream, her tail still twitching with agitation as if unsure what she should be doing. But ultimately, she didn't move. The old tom was trying to help. She just didn't like him talking to Daydream like that.

As he continued to apply the herb, the Shadowclan cat began listing herbs to help with wounds. "Mmmhmm," he said, a little pleased with himself when he noticed he knew all of those. Treating wounds was one area he was very well versed in. But he suspected that the herb lists were not so much for his benefit as Daydream's. The Shadowclan cat had already had to be told what to do, which he suspected they didn't like, and scolded, which no cat liked. "What's good for bellyache?" he asked. "I had a kit in here a couple of nights ago complaining of one but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to help. I thought she'd eaten bad freshkill so I gave her yarrow to make her vomit. Then I tried giving her a couple of petals from a yellow flower up on my shelf there. I don't think that did anything." Having finished with the herbs, the Skyclan tom backed up. "Alright, you're all finished. You can have Geckoleaf check you out when you drop off Junebug though if you'd fee better with more practiced paws doublechecking my work."
__________________

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.


Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstream
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Teggy



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017