Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2018, 08:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sarcasm is not his strong suit)

Spiltkit stared back at the tom, narrowing his eyes just the tiniest bit as he wondered about what the cat had said. Why would a cat specifically say he was not a killer or a kidnapper. It seemed like most cats just assumed that. Most cats got close to their clanmates and didn't tense or act like they worried their clanmates might suddenly turn on them and claw them to pieces. Should he be? He thought about this. About what it would like to be murdered by another cat. he supposed he wouldn't like that. It would probably hurt. But all in all, he supposed that was all he didn't like.

What did he think of the clan? Splitkit looked down at his paws, thinking this over carefully, slowly the way he did most things. "Fine," he said at last. "Noisy sometimes. I don't like that. It's better at night. They all go to sleep then." The kit spoke softly in short, punctuated sentences. And he didn't look at the white warrior to see in the cat agreed with what he said. He didn't really care of the older tom did or not.
(Yeah mostly just grumpy )
Grassleg flicked his ears , he looked happy by the kits answer making him smile just the tiniest bit " I agree . Do you know why most cats are noisy? Well they are afraid to be alone. So they can't handle the silence ." he meowed he looked to the right a bit as his ears swiveled back he heard and saw the same apprentices playing one apprentice yelped as it hit its head on something making him shake his " idjits " he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers then returned his attention to the kit in front of him.his tail flicked a few times " but every kit has to have some friends . Don't you? " he asked tilting his head in some confusion .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 18th, 2018, 09:41 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze have a worried look when the small tabby didn't respond. Instead it pressed into the cold earth squeezing her amber eyes shut again. She's so frightened. The molly realized seeing her quiver like a loose leaf in leaf fall. It was pitiful and the whimper she'd let out left this feline feeling bad for the small scrap of fur. Buttercup couldn't see the kit's left side due to the grass and the fact she was laying on it but from what she could tell the little kitten had been roughed up by something. A chill ran though the creamy ginger feline when the kit adopted quivering after she'd shscken so much. Panic wanted to grip her, giving her false worries that the small feline could have died. Taking a deep breath Buttercup calmed herself and stepped closer to the kit to check that she was breathing, witch thankfully she was. "Thank StarClan." She breathed in realif. Why was she worried about this strange kit? Well Buttercup was a compassionate molly and this kit was without a mother in the moor alone. Along with the recent death of her own mother Buttercup felt she had to do something for the poor little thing.
Making up her mind the creamy ginger molly gently picked up the little kitten. " You'll be okay. " She quietly mumbled though a mouth full of fur. Buttercup had decided to take this kitten back to camp, for Oriolepaw to check on and so that she could convince Blazingstar to let this kitten stay in WindClan even if it was just until her mother showed up. All that Buttercupbreeze knew was that she had to get this kitten warm, feed and tender to. With that in mind the molly headed back towards camp being careful not to bounce around the tabby carefully clamped in her jaws.

{I'll jump in here}

Pipitfeather made his way along the moor, moving pretty swiftly for a cat with only three legs. This young tom was born that why, though it never bothered him aside from the constant nagging and bullying he got. That was just something the young warrior had gotten used to. Though he wasn't the best at taking or anything like that. He was to shy.
Stopping to climb a rock Pipitfeather looked at the bright sky, being washed with a beautiful reddish pink color. Strickes of gold and orange started at the base but looking up at the partly cloudy sky you could see the brilliant reddish pink swirls. It was nice. The tom looked across the moor this time and spotted a small tom clasped in the grass. Shocked and a bit curious he headed towards the kitten laying on the moor. Is he dead? Pipitfeather wondered coming to stand over the tom. Stuffing him he learned he wasn't a Clan cat but wasn't dead. He then looked around again not seeing anyone. "What do I do?"

Clawsion lifted his head and looked up. He saw a tom staring at him with wide confused eyes. "That not you mom. Is it? Its cold." He dropped his head and started shivering.
"Help me."
Old July 19th, 2018, 06:25 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze have a worried look when the small tabby didn't respond. Instead it pressed into the cold earth squeezing her amber eyes shut again. She's so frightened. The molly realized seeing her quiver like a loose leaf in leaf fall. It was pitiful and the whimper she'd let out left this feline feeling bad for the small scrap of fur. Buttercup couldn't see the kit's left side due to the grass and the fact she was laying on it but from what she could tell the little kitten had been roughed up by something. A chill ran though the creamy ginger feline when the kit adopted quivering after she'd shscken so much. Panic wanted to grip her, giving her false worries that the small feline could have died. Taking a deep breath Buttercup calmed herself and stepped closer to the kit to check that she was breathing, witch thankfully she was. "Thank StarClan." She breathed in realif. Why was she worried about this strange kit? Well Buttercup was a compassionate molly and this kit was without a mother in the moor alone. Along with the recent death of her own mother Buttercup felt she had to do something for the poor little thing.
Making up her mind the creamy ginger molly gently picked up the little kitten. " You'll be okay. " She quietly mumbled though a mouth full of fur. Buttercup had decided to take this kitten back to camp, for Oriolepaw to check on and so that she could convince Blazingstar to let this kitten stay in WindClan even if it was just until her mother showed up. All that Buttercupbreeze knew was that she had to get this kitten warm, feed and tender to. With that in mind the molly headed back towards camp being careful not to bounce around the tabby carefully clamped in her jaws.
The tabby kitten came to a few minutes later, awoken due to the slight rocking motion of being carried along. By the scent, this cat wasn't her mother, and she definitely didn't know where she was being taken. However, she hung limply, too tired to protest. Either way, she felt warmer already - and being carried made her feel calm, it was as if her mother had come and gotten her. Who knows? Maybe this cat was taking her back to where she belonged... or it could still be that she was dragging her back to her den to eat her. But, she was too exhausted to worry anymore and the rocking motion was making her more and more tired after a night of no sleep. For some reason, something deep inside of her felt safe in the jaws of this she-cat who was being so careful not to drop her or bump her against anything. They felt kind, and kittens were usually quite trusting either way. She opened her eyes for a moment, amber gaze focusing on the cream colored paws of the molly. If she stayed awake for a few more moments, she probably could have witnessed entering WindClan camp for the first time, but she didn't know that. Alas, her eyelids became heavier and heavier, and she was out cold once more - this time with a more contented sigh leaving her lips.

(Shall we continue in camp or perhaps the medicine cat den if it's our turn?)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 19th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
(Yeah mostly just grumpy )
Grassleg flicked his ears , he looked happy by the kits answer making him smile just the tiniest bit " I agree . Do you know why most cats are noisy? Well they are afraid to be alone. So they can't handle the silence ." he meowed he looked to the right a bit as his ears swiveled back he heard and saw the same apprentices playing one apprentice yelped as it hit its head on something making him shake his " idjits " he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers then returned his attention to the kit in front of him.his tail flicked a few times " but every kit has to have some friends . Don't you? " he asked tilting his head in some confusion .
(I was actually talking about my guy)
The little tom blinked. Afraid of being alone? He couldn’t imagine anything more silly to be afraid of. He’d been alone for most of his life ever since his mother and father had been taken. There was nothing scary about it. It just felt empty. That’s all. What was so scary about hat empty feeling. Suddenly, a yelp rang out that made him turn his head to follow the older cat’s gaze. Idjits. He didn’t know what the word meant, but he liked the way it sounded. “Idjits,” he said out loud, tasting it on his tongue. Then he looked forward. Friends. He supposed He and his oblongs could have been. It was too late now. “No.”

Old July 19th, 2018, 08:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(I was actually talking about my guy)
The little tom blinked. Afraid of being alone? He couldn’t imagine anything more silly to be afraid of. He’d been alone for most of his life ever since his mother and father had been taken. There was nothing scary about it. It just felt empty. That’s all. What was so scary about hat empty feeling. Suddenly, a yelp rang out that made him turn his head to follow the older cat’s gaze. Idjits. He didn’t know what the word meant, but he liked the way it sounded. “Idjits,” he said out loud, tasting it on his tongue. Then he looked forward. Friends. He supposed He and his oblongs could have been. It was too late now. “No.”
(...oops.... Sorry . Didn't know which one you were aiming that at ._.' )
Grassleg raised his eyebrow and grinned " it has the same meaning as mouse brain . But ...friendlier and more fun. " he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers . He had a look of confusion for a moment then it vanished as he chuckled " yes , believe it or not some well I think most cats are afraid to be alone . They always seem to put themselves with the biggest group possible as well . Although there is an old saying that I keep in mind it will do best for others to do too ' silence is golden ' . " he said then tilted his head " you still have a long journey ahead of you . Plenty of times to make friends then " he added. He normally wasn't this kind to others but with kits , he was different. He kinda liked kits. They were a clean slate for a new personality that may not tick him off yet. He hoped this one wouldn't .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 20th, 2018, 02:07 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@Spikes@Fuzzyfeline

{Finally getting my lazy ass started on this, been reading some of Breezy's old Rps and I've finally got it completely down in how I'll portray him.}

Breezefeather, a 29 moons old tom, padded along the edges of the territory his head held down. The silvering male hadn't felt well, in how long he didn't know. He had lost track of time, his love leaving him having thrown the male into depression. He looked toward the edge, the feeling to just throw himself off the nearest cliff hiding in his mind. But he couldn't do it, not yet. He still had one part of his love left. His kit, his only kit for the rest of his life likely. He was tired, and he felt like giving up. He looked at his claws, the pads and claws itself soon to be torn up and giving him days of rest... This would be the first time he hurt his claws and wouldn't have his love near him. He was absolutely broken and the male collapsed, his legs not able to bear the strain of caring him across the moor any longer. He hadn't been eating enough, his ribs showing but he didn't care. He just wanted to patrol the territory, hoping for a return.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; July 20th, 2018 at 02:08 AM.
Old July 20th, 2018, 02:47 AM
The Red to your Blue~

( @Arié No worries! I'm lazy too XD)

Roansplash was stalking a rabbit, the moor's short grass not long enough to completely conceal him, though he was downwind and his prey hadn't noticed him yet. With every cautious move it made, he went completely still, heart beating out of his chest. I have to do this! He thought to himself, annoyed that his hunting attempts had proved less than fruitful, recently. When he was finally close enough, he lunged at the skittish animal, and it darted away at breakneck speed. Chasing behind it, the slower cat just managed to bat at it with an outstretched paw, until it was too far to catch altogether. "Foxdung, foxdung, foxdung!" He shouted to the sky, yet another hunt wasted. He was useless. He served no purpose for the Clan besides being a somewhat decent fighter, but battling didn't put food in the fresh-kill pile. And I'll never learn, now.

His own self-anger almost bubbled out of him, but he repressed the rage. That was the old him, before he'd faced the battle with Stoneheart and learned of solidity in a team. He didn't want to end up lashing out at any cat that passed by him, after all... Especially not a clanmate. Looking around himself, the russet and white tom realised his hunting trip had led him rather far away from camp, and with his navigating skills... With a sigh, he sniffed the air, hoping he could catch something for once. But the scent of prey wasn't in the air... he caught the scent of another WindClan cat. Though he wasn't one to approach others first, this would have to be an exception. Breeze ruffling his fur, he approached the scent, checking to see who it belonged to.

It seemed the WindClan cat had fallen to the ground. Though was he really just a nameless cat? Roansplash continued over to the tom to see if he was alright. As he came closer, he recognised who it was. Though he didn't know him well, the roan-patterned tom knew that this was Breezefeather. His mood had been deteriorating, it seemed, though he didn't think it would lead to this.

"Breezefeather?" he meowed cautiously, wondering if the tom was even responsive, now. He looked gaunt and unwell, Roansplash could even see his ribs pressing against his pelt. "What are you doing here?" Roansplash was aware that his tone was rather snappy, but he didn't care. Breezefeather needed to get back to camp and have something to eat! "Come on. Get up. I'll help you." He crouched by the haggard cat, pushing his shoulder into him in an attempt to push him upwards.
Old July 20th, 2018, 07:08 AM
emergency hiatus

@Spikes @Fuzzyfeline

{Being lazy in summerbreak is the best tbh - btw Breezy's thing with paws, is that he is so lightly build that if he doesn't run with claws out, he'll quite literally fall over if there's heavy wind or he's doing a fast turn - which leads to around every 3rd month he is unable to move for like a week, cause his claws need to heal}

Breezefeather stared up at the other tom, the silvering cat hadn't been around the clan in forever, afraid that other's would try to disturb him in his grief. He did not know this tom, even though he knew he should. Breezefeather shook his head. He was not in the mood to get back to the clan and have his clanmates staring at him with pity. He did not need it, nor did he need the she-cats who were throwing themselves at him, hoping for a chance that he would take another mate. No, he wanted his peace and quiet, to grief and to wallow in his sorrow.

Slowly speaking, his voice rough for not having been used much in the past moons he murmured, "I do not feel like it. But I do see your point in getting food. I'll be able to stray the moor even more after it, I won't need others help." He slowly stood up, his legs shaking from the effort, his paws hurting from the time spent on the moor the past moons. He slowly walked forward, his greying pelt and stiff steps making him seem like an elder and he snapped quickly at the roan tom, "I'm not helpless! I'm not an invalid either! So stop treating me like I am!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Hopefully," she agreed, nodding her head to show her agreement. She was then quiet again, patiently waiting for the tom to respond once more. "Of course it can't. As long as you don't slow us down or mess up," the she-cat replied confidently, a teasing look now in her yellow hues. Truthfully, the warrior doubted that he would mess up or be too slow for the chase. If anyone were to fail the pair, it'd be her. Either her stocky build would slow her down or her clumsy paws would accidentally step on a stray twig from a dried bush and scare away the prey. But even with this in mind, she didn't take back her words and only smiled playfully, her tail gently swaying high in the air.
"Alright," she agreed. "How are we gonna catch it? One cat chases out the hare and into the paws of the other? Or should we chase it with a cat on each side, blocking off its ways of escape till one of us can get close enough? Or do you have another idea?" She inquired. Hunting tactics weren't really her thing, but she did have an idea or two.

"Me? Slow us down? Are you saying I'm slow?!" he exclaimed, his jaw dropping a little to show his playful offense. He was a rather good actor when it came to things like that. "I don't know if that makes me old or not, I remember being one of the fastest!" he sighed, dropping his head and looking defeated.

Quickly, his stance perked back up as a playful gleam shone in his golden hues. "I think that someone chasing it towards the other would work best since hares tend to have plenty of escape holes to dive in to, we couldn't predict where it would and wouldn't go," he replied after a few moments of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She rolled her eyes and swept her tail around her paws "Congrats blazingstar in being the fluffiness and by far the friendliest leader I know"she said with a smirk catching the wink and feeling a flutter in her chest, the feeling between both shock and surprise. "I'm really not sure how effective it is though" she said with another smile before settling back down. He is quite friendly huh? I never thought he was one to really be so, easy going. Considering how angry he had got with that riverclan leader. A shiver went down her spine and flicked off the edge of her tail before gently wrapping back around her paws again. she bent down and licked down another tuft of fur on her chest. She let out a gentle laugh and stood up once again her tail gently lashing "oh so your telling me you never groom yourself in the mornings?" she said in a playful tone, she put her paw up to her mouth in a mocking example of shock.

"Man, you act like I've never been friendly in my entire life!" he exclaimed, a small laughter found in his tone. His gaze gleamed with play suddenly as he listened to her speak once more. "Could be very effective, you don't know!" he replied before her next question caught him off guard. He looked back at his fur, giving it a lick or two before looking back at her. "I groom.... sometimes," he winked in her direction letting out a small chuckle. If any cat knew how fluffy, thick fur worked, you had to groom it otherwise you'd end up looking like a big ball of matted fur. It was quite unappealing and very uncomfortable. Blazingstar wouldn't be able to be a good leader if he didn't keep his fur under control, even if it was unpleasant to groom sometimes.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 20th, 2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old July 20th, 2018, 11:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Weaselshade looked at her poorly misplaced hunting crouch, and was about to correct it when she leaped, he knew instantly that she was going to miss. When she rolled over the tom rushed over to her, "Are you alright?" He asked. When she got up he simply decided that she was fine. "That was a first try," He said. The tom was rather taken aback by the negative way that the molly was acting towards learning to hunt, he hoped something wasn't bothering her because all cats failed at one point, it was all part of learning. Honestly he was surprise that he was the one who was staying positive through all this. He was surprise that he cared about what the molly thought, and that he wasn't yelling at her. Taking a deep breath the tom spoke again, "Okay, you don't have to try and pounce the first time, just try the crouch and I can correct it if it's wrong."
“Yeah! Yeah, I’m f-fine.” Fawnfern mumbled, smiling sheepishly, just a little embarrassed that he had to witness her embarrassing herself. She really didn’t like to embarrass herself in front of others - especially in a clan of skillful cats. They ran so fast, and she could barely keep up with them. She continued to hope that her kits would be able to thrive in a fast paced clan like Windclan themselves. Admittedly, she’d prefer they were raise as kittypet - wouldn’t they be safer then? She shook her smooth pelt, looking down at her paws only to slightly perk up when Weaselshade was being kind. Honestly, it took her aback. She was so used to butting heads with the tom, and for him to have a...heart towards her was astonishing as much as it was frightening. She didn’t indulge in it too much, smiling up at Weaselshade, seemingly cheered about trying again. Fawnfern listened to Weaselshade, deciding to practice the hunting crouch once more. However, her stance wasn’t perfect. She knew her limbs weren’t quite as sturdy, she kept shuffling her paws to get comfortable as she lowered down, scratching at the grass under her. “Is this...better?” She flicked her ears up at him.
Closed Thread