Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
With a bright grin threading across her face, Larkpaw clambered off of her friend, giggles still erupting from her lips. A few of the pebbles that Mothpaw were previously playing with were scattered around her paws, so she made clear to not accidentally trip over them. Her paws shifted over the dirt ever-so-slightly, as she offered to aid her good friend off of the ground. She felt a little bad for knocking her over, but in the end it was all just for fun. The mainly ebony femme cocked her head sidewards, a soft chuckle breaking through her bodice as she did so.
"I've never been better!" the she-cat enthusiastically responded with, tail reaching up into the air as she jumped on the spot. Larkpaw was usually quite energetic, but today she was more hyperactive than usual. There wasn't really a reason behind it either, she kind of just woke up in an overly positive mood. "What about you Mothy? What've you been at?" She seemed genuinely interested in how her friend was feeling, as it was something that Larkpaw cared for deeply. If any of her friends, especially her closer ones like Mothpaw, were upset, then it would most-likely break her heart. Her friends' health and well-being came far before her own, so if something was up then Larkpaw was going to find and solve the dilemma as soon as she could.

Mothpaw jumped to her paws as Larkpaw got off her. She carefully licked a few specks of dust from her pelt. She didn't feel like she needed to look perfect, but even if she was already perfectly comfortable, after a tussle or something she liked to groom herself to make herself feel more comfortable. It was just a thing she did and she didn't know why. She knew everyone groomed themselves to get clean, but Mothpaw did it to calm herself down even if she felt calm. It just helped her prepare for whatever was coming.
Mothpaw smiled at the molly. It always made her happy when her friends were haapy, even if she herself was distruaght due to Lynxpaw constantlly talking about Larkpaw all the time. She didn't mind tagging along with him to wrestle with his boy best friend, but talk of Larkpaw with him around was always very uncomfortable. Especially when it was obvious he was looking for the tortiouseshell. "I'm glad you're doing well," She purred, no matter what thoughts were in her head, she could always be happy when Larkpaw was around, the upbeat molly just made everyone feel safe and happy. She could see why Lynxpaw liked her. "I'm pretty good, I ran into Lynx a little while ago," She said, "I'm glad he didn't talk about his crush on you this time,"
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Sunfur headed down to the training moor. The ginger tom was excited! This would be his first training session with his apprentice Mousepaw. He'd gotten Mousepaw as his first ever apprentice, he'd left ShadowClan before he'd revived one and was honestly glade. How could he train a loyal ShadowClan apprentice if he wasn't loyal to them? Sunfur's heart had always lied in WindClan that was were Larkcry lived. Some might be disappointed that Mousepaw wasn't Clanborn but this warrior was a okay with it. Honestly glade that he wasn't.
Giving himself a good shake Sunfur came into the clearing WindClanners called the Training Moor. "This is the training moor. We'll hold many future sessions here." The warrior meowed. His bushy ginger tail waved behind him as it was tugged by the wind. Just being in the mood was nice everyday it reminded him why he joined WindClan. After taking a look around to see if any other felines were there Sunfur turned his blue eyes to Mousepaw. "Now, since you were a loner you at lest know a basic hunting crouch. Right?" He asked wanting to know what his apprentice knew.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:44 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Shadepaw curled her paws in a tight knot, kneading her lichen nest. She has recently changed out her moss, and had buffed it up with small feathers, down feathers mostly, as they were the softest. She had taken an early nap, wanting to escape training with Buttercupbreeze today, as she was tired. She had stayed up all last night chattering to other apprentices like a sparrow, and her eyes were visibly hollow and weary. Buttercupbreeze is sure to notice, She thought with disdain, worried about if her mentor would disapprove. Shadepaw sighed loudly, then rolled over, looking for someone to talk to until she had to go and do something.
@Fuzzyfeline

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 28th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Sunfur headed down to the training moor. The ginger tom was excited! This would be his first training session with his apprentice Mousepaw. He'd gotten Mousepaw as his first ever apprentice, he'd left ShadowClan before he'd revived one and was honestly glade. How could he train a loyal ShadowClan apprentice if he wasn't loyal to them? Sunfur's heart had always lied in WindClan that was were Larkcry lived. Some might be disappointed that Mousepaw wasn't Clanborn but this warrior was a okay with it. Honestly glade that he wasn't.
Giving himself a good shake Sunfur came into the clearing WindClanners called the Training Moor. "This is the training moor. We'll hold many future sessions here." The warrior meowed. His bushy ginger tail waved behind him as it was tugged by the wind. Just being in the mood was nice everyday it reminded him why he joined WindClan. After taking a look around to see if any other felines were there Sunfur turned his blue eyes to Mousepaw. "Now, since you were a loner you at lest know a basic hunting crouch. Right?" He asked wanting to know what his apprentice knew.
Mousepaw looked at his mentor after he gazed around the training moore. He was in awe of how big this part of the territory was. He couldn't wait to be trained to be a true clan cat. "I actually don't know anything about hunting. My parents were the only ones who ever actually hunted." replied Mousepaw, being honest with every word he told Sunfur. In his heart he was hoping that his mentor wouldn't be disapointed in him for not knowing something as easy as the hunting crouch. He wasn't perfect and he knew that he wasn't.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Shadepaw curled her paws in a tight knot, kneading her lichen nest. She has recently changed out her moss, and had buffed it up with small feathers, down feathers mostly, as they were the softest. She had taken an early nap, wanting to escape training with Buttercupbreeze today, as she was tired. She had stayed up all last night chattering to other apprentices like a sparrow, and her eyes were visibly hollow and weary. Buttercupbreeze is sure to notice, She thought with disdain, worried about if her mentor would disapprove. Shadepaw sighed loudly, then rolled over, looking for someone to talk to until she had to go and do something.
@Fuzzyfeline

Silentpaw strached in her soft warm nest. Her nest wasn't that far from her best friend, Shadepaw's at was well aware of her curling deeper into the nest. The apprentice had been on dawn patrol earlier with her mentor, Stormbreeze and was tired. Finally Silentpaw opened her wispy blue eyes and blinked a few times. It was dark in the den aside from the light shining in though the gap were the apprentices of WindClan came and went from. With a yawn the pale gray and white molly sat up. Shadpaw has to be board. The molly mused glancing over at her friend as she let out a loud sigh. Straching again the young apprentice reached out and tapped her best friend's shoulder.
Being mute might like for some cats but Silentpaw hadn't known anything other than it so it didn't bother her. At times it was annoying others it was a blessing. Like that time at the last gathering when her sister, Fleetpaw, had asked if she had her eye on any cat. Silentpaw was so glade she couldn't answer properly and that Greenpaw hadn't been there. It'd have gotten embarrassing fast.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:20 PM
boo

Quote:

Silentpaw strached in her soft warm nest. Her nest wasn't that far from her best friend, Shadepaw's at was well aware of her curling deeper into the nest. The apprentice had been on dawn patrol earlier with her mentor, Stormbreeze and was tired. Finally Silentpaw opened her wispy blue eyes and blinked a few times. It was dark in the den aside from the light shining in though the gap were the apprentices of WindClan came and went from. With a yawn the pale gray and white molly sat up. Shadpaw has to be board. The molly mused glancing over at her friend as she let out a loud sigh. Straching again the young apprentice reached out and tapped her best friend's shoulder.
Being mute might like for some cats but Silentpaw hadn't known anything other than it so it didn't bother her. At times it was annoying others it was a blessing. Like that time at the last gathering when her sister, Fleetpaw, had asked if she had her eye on any cat. Silentpaw was so glade she couldn't answer properly and that Greenpaw hadn't been there. It'd have gotten embarrassing fast.
Shadepaw snapped her head up, then cringed when she heard her neck pop. She turned around, her fern green eyes scanning the dark den until they locked with Silentpaw’s blue orbs. “Hi Silentpaw!” Shadepaw meowed cheerily, trying to chase out any hint of tiredness from her voice. She cleared her throat, then smiled broadly at her friend, giving her a reassuring glance. For some reason, Shadepaw thought that Silentpaw maybe used telepathy. That would be cool! Of course, Shadepaw was just being... well, silly, as usual. She bit her tongue, trying not to ask if Silentpaw used telepathy.
(Today, Shadepaw is going to be ridiculous, just a heads up ;3)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 28th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Mousepaw looked at his mentor after he gazed around the training moore. He was in awe of how big this part of the territory was. He couldn't wait to be trained to be a true clan cat. "I actually don't know anything about hunting. My parents were the only ones who ever actually hunted." replied Mousepaw, being honest with every word he told Sunfur. In his heart he was hoping that his mentor wouldn't be disapointed in him for not knowing something as easy as the hunting crouch. He wasn't perfect and he knew that he wasn't.

Sunfur nodded. He was only a lot when he was a loner, it did make since. "Alright, we'll start with that." The ginger warrior meowed. Flicking his tail he padded to a Her re spot in the moor. He'd show Mousepaw the basics first and see how he did and work with the parts he needed help with. Crouching Sunfur made sure he himself had it right, tail held off the ground belly up and paws lightly pressed down. " Okay, this is a hunting crouch. We use this wall hunting mice or birds sometimes for rabbits and hears. But I'll show you the most efficient way to get those latter on. " The tom explained. Glancing over he made sure his apprentice was paying attention before he sat up. " Now, you try." Sunfur told his young apprentice nodding to a open spot with little rocks and heather.

Old April 28th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Shadepaw snapped her head up, then cringed when she heard her neck pop. She turned around, her fern green eyes scanning the dark den until they locked with Silentpaw’s blue orbs. “Hi Silentpaw!” Shadepaw meowed cheerily, trying to chase out any hint of tiredness from her voice. She cleared her throat, then smiled broadly at her friend, giving her a reassuring glance. For some reason, Shadepaw thought that Silentpaw maybe used telepathy. That would be cool! Of course, Shadepaw was just being... well, silly, as usual. She bit her tongue, trying not to ask if Silentpaw used telepathy.
(Today, Shadepaw is going to be ridiculous, just a heads up ;3)
[Oh that'll make it fun!]

Silentpaw waved her tail in greeting. The molly met Shadepaw's smile with her own. She's as cheery as ever. She thought giving a little purr. That was one of the few noises she could make. Considering you didn't need your vocal cords to purr or hiss. Hissing was made practically by blowing air just right though your throat and purring was made by vibrasion. Both of witch Silentpaw could do just not as loud as it was strange. As Shadepaw seemed to bite her tongue she tipped her head as if asking what was wrong. She would be a very good friend if she let her best friend bite her tongue for no reason would she? Unmoving Silentpaw studied her friends fern green eyes. Hoping to find something.

Old April 28th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:

Sunfur nodded. He was only a lot when he was a loner, it did make since. "Alright, we'll start with that." The ginger warrior meowed. Flicking his tail he padded to a Her re spot in the moor. He'd show Mousepaw the basics first and see how he did and work with the parts he needed help with. Crouching Sunfur made sure he himself had it right, tail held off the ground belly up and paws lightly pressed down. " Okay, this is a hunting crouch. We use this wall hunting mice or birds sometimes for rabbits and hears. But I'll show you the most efficient way to get those latter on. " The tom explained. Glancing over he made sure his apprentice was paying attention before he sat up. " Now, you try." Sunfur told his young apprentice nodding to a open spot with little rocks and heather.
Mousepaw dipped his head stepping lightly into a hunters crouch. His tail was held high, but not to high or too low. He made sure there his belly hardly touched the floor to make sure no noise game from the dirt on the ground. He looked up at his mentor, hoping he did it right. "How is this Sunfur?" asked Mousepaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:47 PM
boo

Quote:
[Oh that'll make it fun!]

Silentpaw waved her tail in greeting. The molly met Shadepaw's smile with her own. She's as cheery as ever. She thought giving a little purr. That was one of the few noises she could make. Considering you didn't need your vocal cords to purr or hiss. Hissing was made practically by blowing air just right though your throat and purring was made by vibrasion. Both of witch Silentpaw could do just not as loud as it was strange. As Shadepaw seemed to bite her tongue she tipped her head as if asking what was wrong. She would be a very good friend if she let her best friend bite her tongue for no reason would she? Unmoving Silentpaw studied her friends fern green eyes. Hoping to find something.
Shadepaw watched cautiously as Silentpaw tilted her head quizzically. She bite her lip so hard she tasted the tang of blood, then blurted: “Do you have telepathy?” She meowed loudly, then slammed her mouth shut with a goofy smile, but also almost regretful she had asked such a stupid question. “I mean... well, I was just wondering.” She meowed, airily flicking her tail at the roof of the den. She gave Silentpaw a sideways glance, just to see if she would respond with a yes or a no.

~pom~

Closed Thread