Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:48 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit's mouth dropped open. "Oh no!" she hissed. "Are you okay?" She looked around the clearing for someone to help. Why did I think this was a good idea? This is all my fault!

Focus. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "An empty nest? Okay. Okay." Deep breaths. Her claws kneaded the ground nervously. "Should I--should I carry you or something?" she whispered hesitantly. She had no idea what to do now. This hasn't ever happened before!

"I'm sorry!" Leapkit wailed, burying her head in her paws. "Please don't tell on me!" Her tail whipped back and forth anxiously. Breathe, Leapkit! she reminded herself.
Silentkit rocked onto her paws, bent over. She raised her head and you could see amusement flowing from watering eyes.
"How did I do this so easily?" she cackled. "I'm not actually hurt, and you actually thought that I would want to play with shredded moss!" What sensical kit plays with shredded moss?
She stumbled over, shaking with laughter, and placed her paw on her companion's shoulder.
"Thanks for a good laugh, what ever your name is." Faltering, she apologized, wanting to stop any tension that might come back later. "Sorry; I just couldn't help myself. No hard feelings?"
Waffle.

Old March 4th, 2018, 12:07 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"I guess...I just hope it doesn't flood." She mewed the thought of one of her new precious kittens being swept up in a current scaring her, "But, I won't worry too much I know if that happened you'd be there to protect us!" Gorsebird purred, giving his cheek a lick. "Stormy, Stormy, Stormy, Stormy!" She chirped suddenly, excitement softly bristle her pelt.
"Yeah, I don't think it will. " Stormglare said, hopefully it wouldn't be one like Shadowclan. He heard some cats drowned! How horrifying. "Of course I will~" He said, letting a grin appear on his face. He would protect his family anytime! Yeah! Wooooo... unless dogs were involved, he'll let other cats help. Dogs are scary. [ XD ] "Huh? What is it, love?" Stormglare asked, rather surprise from the sudden outburst. Pain? No, she seem happy. "Did a kit kick- I can get more poppy seeds." He offered.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:28 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Yeah, I don't think it will. " Stormglare said, hopefully it wouldn't be one like Shadowclan. He heard some cats drowned! How horrifying. "Of course I will~" He said, letting a grin appear on his face. He would protect his family anytime! Yeah! Wooooo... unless dogs were involved, he'll let other cats help. Dogs are scary. [ XD ] "Huh? What is it, love?" Stormglare asked, rather surprise from the sudden outburst. Pain? No, she seem happy. "Did a kit kick- I can get more poppy seeds." He offered.
"No! I like it when they kick Stormy!" Gorsebird whined, giving the toms ear a soft nib, "It lets me know they're healthy. You do want our tom-kits to be healthy don't you?" She inquired miffed at the toms nonchalant attitude. She had thought he would have been more excited than what it appeared to be, this was the first time she had felt this litter kick. Gorsebird would be lying if she said she didn't like it when Stormglare doted on her and right now he wasn't even trying!

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Dr. Sheldon Cooper
HareStorm sat quietly at the the of a hill, staring into space with his sightless brown eyes. The brown Tom liked to do this quite often. Well, he didn't like doing it. It was more of a habit, really. But he had to admit, it was nice escaping from the busy camp every day and just thinking and imagining the world around him. He imagined every little blade of grass swaying in the wind, almost doing a little dance. He imagined a big, bright sunset and birds flying home to feed their young. But in reality, all HareStorm saw was either black, or white.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; March 4th, 2018 at 03:57 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:06 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Caracalspirit smiled at her mate, her ears pricked and eyes bright. Her tail curled around her as she lay in front of him, watching the kit with nervous excitement. One kit couldn't be too much trouble. Sure, kits were loud and full of energy, but it was only one. And there were two adult cats. Her and Hawkfeather. They could both help the kit, though she would have to stay in the nursery until it could walk and eat actual food. So a few moons. "I'm sure, too," she mewed. At least it wasn't five kits. Or even three. Those would be pawful, especially because she had no experience with kits. It'd get out of control! She internally cringed at the thought of tiny kits running around her paws while she couldn't control them, having to chase down tiny bundles of energy and fluff. As she looked down towards the small kit, reminding herself it was only one, she smiled. She seemed to already have warmed up to her, which was good. She would be caring for her, so they might as well get bonded anyways. Caracalspirit purred softly and felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her chest. "I think she has, as well. That's good," she mewed, the fuzzy feeling still there. Caracalspirit was already attached to the kit, a motherly bond was already growing, and she ran her tongue over the kit's fur, purring and wondering about the kit's name. She couldn't call it 'the kit' forever, now could she? That'd be odd, and a bit rude. She needed a proper name. She paused, glancing up at Hawkfeather. He seemed to be thinking about names, and she tilted her head slightly, also thinking. She wasn't good with names, so she hoped her mate was thinking of a good one. When he began speaking, she pricked her ears. He looked at the kitten, and then decided on a name. "Flurrykit is adorable, Hawky! It suits her," she mewed delightedly, a grin on her face. She purred. Flurrykit. It suited the white parts of fur on the little bundle. And it sounded pretty, too. "It's perfect!" She mewed happily, her ears pricked and tail swishing happily. Caracalspirit was gleeful, a kit of her own without the months of being in the nursery, and it was painless! She was already both protective and attached to the kit, and she was going to be the best mother she could be. She was waiting for her mates reply, hoping he'd agree to care for the small kitten. "Yeah, it is, but whats the worst thing one she-kit could do? I'm sure we'll be able to handle it!" She mewed confidently, her eyes sparkling with eager happiness. "Oh, i'm flattered Hawky. You'll be a wonderful father," she grinned, licking his ear affectionately and then turning back to the kit, licking its head. She purred softly. "So, Flurrykit is ours to..take care of now..I think we can do this!" She chirped, grinning happily.
Hawkfeather had never been a father nor did he have the slightest bit of experience being one, for that matter, but he was sure with his beloved Carcalspirit that they could do anything as long as they both supported one another throughout the moons. He wasn’t perfect and nor was she, mistakes were prone to happen with their first parenting job, but he knew that they will learn from such things and improve for the better. It was just one tiny kitten between two fully grown adult cats. The thought of them raising five or six kittens made an uneasy shiver crawl up the base of his spine, he wouldn’t lie about that now. Although that thought alone reminded him of his dear close friend, Sproutwhisker in Riverclan, who was raising five kittens on his own after his mate, Talonfang, passed away due to mysterious circumstances - some rumored it to be heart failure. It must be so hard for him, to have to see those kittens, who are reflections of his own dear love and having to see them grow older without a mother. Looking over at Carcalspirit, bonding with the shekit, it made Hawkfeather thankful to have her around, for many moons to come. The tan-furred tomcat heaved himself to his paws and walked closed to his mate, laying down beside her and leaning against the beautiful shecat ever so gently. “We’ll be the greatest parents that Windclan has ever seen.” The Chausie said, a rumbling purr slipping from his throat as he gave Carcalspirit’s muzzle an affectionate lick before he looked to Flurrykit now that they had both agreed to her name, “I’m glad that you like it, I’ve never named a kitten before.” He said this with a gentle chuckle stirring. The small kitten uttered a tiny squeaking mew, as if agreeing in her own special way, which made him smile and give the fur on top of her head a gentle stroke of his tongue. “Flurrykit, our precious daughter..” Hawkfeather was lowkey excited for this, being able to raise the future generation of Windclan. She would surely be a good warrior with the right discipline and whatnot - right? The tomcat made a mental note to seek advice from his close friend, who was an experienced father, the next time they would see each other, which would hopefully be the next Gathering or a border patrol. His mate drew him away from his thoughts now, saying that he would be a wonderful father, which made him happier to have such support in his beloved. “Thank you, my dear. I will surely do my best to be good to her.” He remarked, gently pawing at Flurrykit, who almost immediately saw it as a game of some sort, jumping up and clinging to her adopted fathers paw. “She’ll certainly be an adventurous one, without a doubt. She has your courageous spirit, my love. I truly do believe that she was a gift from Starclan.” He nuzzled his mate as he played with the young kitten, “Should we go pick out a nest in the nursery soon or should we just relax here for now? I wanna make sure you’re comfortable.” Hawkfeather mentioned with a light smile resting on his maw.

Last edited by Captain; March 4th, 2018 at 05:07 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:31 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit rocked onto her paws, bent over. She raised her head and you could see amusement flowing from watering eyes.
"How did I do this so easily?" she cackled. "I'm not actually hurt, and you actually thought that I would want to play with shredded moss!" What sensical kit plays with shredded moss?
She stumbled over, shaking with laughter, and placed her paw on her companion's shoulder.
"Thanks for a good laugh, whatever your name is." Faltering, she apologized, wanting to stop any tension that might come back later. "Sorry; I just couldn't help myself. No hard feelings?"
Leapkit's mouth hung open in shock and confusion. "Wait... huh? What?" Everything was happening to fast. Her eyes studied over Silentkit now standing in front of her and something clicked in her mind. "You're... not injured?" she asked, relief flooding her body. Thank Silverpelt! But then... why did she trick her? I don't get it....

"You... tricked me?" she asked, disbelief flooding her voice. "Why?" Her eyes narrowed as her mind seemed to turn. "No hard feelings?!" she hissed. Logically, she knew she shouldn't be so angry about something so small, but she really believed that she had a friend. "You... you tricked me!"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Astrophysicist

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Dr. Sheldon Cooper
HareStorm sat quietly at the the of a hill, staring into space with his sightless brown eyes. The brown Tom liked to do this quite often. Well, he didn't like doing it. It was more of a habit, really. But he had to admit, it was nice escaping from the busy camp every day and just thinking and imagining the world around him. He imagined every little blade of grass swaying in the wind, almost doing a little dance. He imagined a big, bright sunset and birds flying home to feed their young. But in reality, all HareStorm saw was either black, or white.
LittleBreeze slowed to a stop after a refreshing run, despite his stumpy legs the grey tom was actually quite fast and liked to show it often. As he stopped he noticed a brown tom sitting at the top of a nearby hill. He didn't know them by name but recalled seeing them around camp and hearing some of the others talk about them being blind. He decided to go introduce himself to the tom since he didn't exactly have that many cats to talk to himself. So LittleBreeze walked up sat down next to the tom and after several moments meowed, "It's peaceful up here isn't it?"

Click Mini-Sheldon, you know you want to.
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
LittleBreeze slowed to a stop after a refreshing run, despite his stumpy legs the grey tom was actually quite fast and liked to show it often. As he stopped he noticed a brown tom sitting at the top of a nearby hill. He didn't know them by name but recalled seeing them around camp and hearing some of the others talk about them being blind. He decided to go introduce himself to the tom since he didn't exactly have that many cats to talk to himself. So LittleBreeze walked up sat down next to the tom and after several moments meowed, "It's peaceful up here isn't it?"
"Huh?" HareStorm looked around wildly for the cat talking to him then he relaxed and answered "yeah I...guess. It's probably even more peaceful when you can see everything around you. Is it beautiful? I always imagine it to be." The wiry brown warrior mewed, feeling slightly ashamed that he had no sight.
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:41 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No! I like it when they kick Stormy!" Gorsebird whined, giving the toms ear a soft nib, "It lets me know they're healthy. You do want our tom-kits to be healthy don't you?" She inquired miffed at the toms nonchalant attitude. She had thought he would have been more excited than what it appeared to be, this was the first time she had felt this litter kick. Gorsebird would be lying if she said she didn't like it when Stormglare doted on her and right now he wasn't even trying!

@Spiral Whirl
Stormglare blink, "Oooh I always thought queens disliked it. " One point for the tom being dense. His ear flicker, "Of course I do! Isn't this the first kick you felt so far?" He asked, pretty sure it was. He didn't remember her being so excited before over a kick. Stormglare force his smile to widen even if he didn't see the true excitement in a kit kicking. Couldn't it move or somethin? He still didn't understand she-cats. Maybe he just didn't understand Gorsebird. Stormglare fidget a little, blinking at her. "I love you." He said out of nowhere.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare blink, "Oooh I always thought queens disliked it. " One point for the tom being dense. His ear flicker, "Of course I do! Isn't this the first kick you felt so far?" He asked, pretty sure it was. He didn't remember her being so excited before over a kick. Stormglare force his smile to widen even if he didn't see the true excitement in a kit kicking. Couldn't it move or somethin? He still didn't understand she-cats. Maybe he just didn't understand Gorsebird. Stormglare fidget a little, blinking at her. "I love you." He said out of nowhere.
"You don't care, do you!?" Gorsebird accused her eyes filling with tears, "I'm going through all the s-sickness and torture of carrying your babies and, you can't even be excited when one of them kicks for the first time!" She lamented outright ignored the half rumped 'I love you' comment out of seer fact that she didn't believe it, "I'm in the middle of a horrible fever and stomach pains and you can't even pull off more than a half-ass attempt at happiness!"

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 09:55 PM.
Closed Thread