Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Cherry Cola

Bronzepaw padded slowly around, her head low, and her fluffy tail dragging in the dirt. It had been moons since Crimsonpaw had lead her on, though the she-cat couldn't really blame him. Moonpaw was simply too pretty, and Bronzepaw? Forget about it... She was simply not pretty enough to even catch his eye. Why did she have to be so gullible? When she tripped she had no idea she'd fall onto another cat. "I-I'm so sorry... I didn't see you there," she said as she got up. "Oh, hi Almondpaw." The bronze-colored female put on a fake smile, hoping he wouldn't ask her about it.

Last edited by Teza; April 20th, 2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Russel nodded appreciatively to Obsidiansky's reassuring words. He sure hoped he was right. He also hoped that Infernosky didn't say anything that would make the leader angry and totally destroy their chances. But, Russel knew Infernosky was very clever; she knows when to hold her tongue.

However, the sleep suggestion, as expected, was met with uncertainty. The large grey chartreux sat down, curled his banner around his platforms and stifled a yawn. "Hm. Understandably so. In that case, I'll sit here and let Jitter sleep for a while..." As he said this, Jitterbug was already curling up at the base of his paws, tucking her little muzzle behind her tail tip.
"I'll stay up and wait with you, and then we'll be out of your hair soon." The somewhat shy tom was beginning to feel like they were intruding a little too much on their tour-guides time. He wished Infernosky would just come to them with news already.

(sorry it's a little short!)
"Oh no, it's alright if you need the rest. You've come a long way,"
The darker furred tom reassured him. After all -- he could wait. He'd learned to wait throughout his own training, there had been times when he was tired but had had to stay up anyways. Or the restless nights when he had waited for news, or just waited for someone else. As a matter of fact, he'd waited almost a little too long now, it seemed. One thing did bother him, however; what had Russel meant, 'out of your hair?' This was the first time he'd gotten to meet new cats in a long time. And, with everyone else so busy... the company was very much appreciated. After all, Canineheart was busy, Fawnflower... the cat he'd met a little while ago was doing something else... and Sagewhisker was dealing with her kits. Blazingstar was always busy, he had to lead the Clan all the time.

So, the company was much appreciated by the tom. He glanced down at the smaller female who was curled up against Russel's paws. The two of them seemed to have a close bond. All three of them. He hoped, if they were accepted and got to know other cats, that their bond would remain. It was unique. Different, after all. Something that was quite a beautiful thing, in Obsidiansky's opinion. He wouldn't want anything to get in the way of that. And, he certainly wouldn't want the very thing they had come all this way for to get in the way of that. But as far as the tom knew... with a unique bond like theirs, they should be fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It seemed to have taken ages to get back to camp, but at least they were eventually able to. Normally Duskflight would have been a bit self-conscious with all of the attention drawn to him, but at the moment, he was barely hanging on to consciousness it felt like and the thought of cats taking notice of him was the last thing on his mind. The dark grey tom was nearly ready to collapse in the clearing but the orange tabby apparently had a different idea and was moving him to presumably the warriors den. The clan looked so different from when he was a warrior, it's clear the fire had taken it's toll on the land. Once safely inside of the den and in the back, Dusk collapsed into a nest with a wheeze, closing his eyes as the cat who brought him here ordered him to not move as he went to go grab him some food, the former warrior would be more than happy to abide by this request and simply took the time to try and regain what little energy he had left. Before he could happen to fall asleep, he heard pawsteps returning and the smell of rabbit, his nose twitching and his eyes opening tiredly. Normally the dark grey tom was a modest cat and prided himself in his manners, but at the moment he truly was starving and the second that it was placed in front of him, the former warrior ravenously began to tear into it, ignoring the need to pluck the fur from it first. After a good portion of it had been devoured, the skinny cat could finally let out a sigh, ears perked at the cat's question and then promptly after that his introduction.
So they have a new leader.. I wonder what happened to Dapplestar?
Blinking his head, he would immediately bow it in respect and close his eyes.
"I apologize if I didn't greet you with the proper respect I.. I was still under the impression that Dapplestar was leader."
Now it was his turn to introduce himself. Raising his head, his baby blue eyes would meet those amber ones of Blazingstar.
"My name is Dusk, but I was formerly known as Duskflight."
Amusement sparked in his golden hues as he watched the feline before him tear into the hare. Perhaps that's all this cat needed, a good meal to help him strengthen back up. Surgestorm wouldn't have to look over him as there appeared to be no injuries on the dark tom. He was just thin and weak, but nothing one of the moor's hares couldn't fix. As Dusk leaned back and relaxed a little, a proper introduction was preformed leaving Blazingstar's mouth opened in slight awe. He never thought he'd see the day this cat came back. No wonder his scent was so familiar! "Du- Duskflight?!" he echoed, his eyes growing wide. How could he have overlooked the obvious! "DUSKFLIGHT!" he almost sprang to his paws, but merely got into an excited kit fight crouch. His fur was bristling with excitement. "It- it- it's me! Blazingstorm!" he spoke almost too loudly for the den. This was the feline he trained with! How could he not have recognized him? Did that make him a terrible friend? No...

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:13 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Skelly
[Sorry for late response, I couldn't find it ;w; ]
Dovecloud flinched and looked down at her 'paws how did he find out?' she thought. Fear hit her hard, how much did she know? Does she know who her true father is? The white tabby looked back up at her daughter, fear and sadness danced in her blue hues "I have no clue how Rainkit found out about...that." she trailed off, her tail tip twitched as she struggled to look her daughter in the eyes. The warrior stood there for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and sitting herself down gently on the grass. She wrapped her tail around her paws and glanced down at the ground, mentioning for Phantompaw to do the same. She took a deep breath and began "I'm sure you've heard the tales of Singenight and his deputy Gorsefeather. But before all of that happened, before Gorsefeather was corrupted by Sorrelskip and Singenight he was sweet, loving, and kind. He was my mate." she choked out, her voice wavered and her eyes watered. It was hard talking about her past love, especially since she still loved him, dearly. "But, on the day of the fire he met my siblings, wingdrop and Bluejay, who live in Thunderclan....and he found out that I don't have an ounce of Windclan blood in me. I'm half kittypet half Thunderclan Phantompaw. Which makes you 1/3 kittypet, 1/3 Thunderclan and 1/3 Windclan." she explained, her tail tip twitched as she explained it, worry evident on her face. She never wanted her kits to know, it was her own burden to bear, her own weight to carry, and now her daughter knew. The warrior turned her gaze down to her paws and sniffled "He left me, and got with a molly named Lillypelt, they had kits, those kits are you're half siblings, and Sorrelskip and Singenight's kits are your cousins." she said slowly, nothing but worry and fear burned within her mind.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:09 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
As Caracalpaw had thought, Shrikecall moved to the side. But then, instead of staying there... he moved back behind her. Where she wouldn't be able to regather herself quickly enough to land, then whip around. His eyes gleamed and flashed, tail lashing back and forth, whipping in the air like a skinny flag. Once she had landed, he leapt fowards, claws sheathed-- and thankfully, being an older cat, he didn't weigh enough to crush the apprentice. No, he was actually quite skinny.... dangerously so, it wasn't good that he was that small. It could actually result in him not being able to protect himself through another leaf-bare. But, in the early moons of new-leaf, and then with green-leaf coming up so quickly, prey would be plentiful and perhaps Shrikecall would feel as though it were okay to eat more. His eyes flashed with pleasure... it wasn't an often occurance when Shrikecall got to fight in a battle. Especially since he had become deputy, there had been no reason to fight.

And, even if there had.... it was more likely Blazingstar would try and find a peaceful solution. That was the most important thing, peace. And yet Shrikecall loved the thrill of battle. He would be disappointed if they ran out of reasons to fight... though with the Dusk Syndicate nearby? When would that ever happen? Probably never. There was a good chance that there would be fights coming up soon. Though, whether he knew it or not, Shrikecall was already fighting... he was fighting to stay alive the best he could. It was rough, knowing that he was probably the oldest deputy there had been in a while. 70 moons... that was quite an age for a warrior. He should have retired to the elders' den by now. And yet, Shrikecall was still fighting. Why? Because he didn't want to live out the rest of his days as a lazy elder. Though he knew he would be a respected and semi-valuable member to the Clan, he was more concerned with helping in any way that he could.

And, at the moment, he was most concerned with making sure that his apprentice was able to fight well. He landed just behind her, his jump cut a little short. "Always be ready for your opponent to move anywhere. Or, be ready for them to stay put. Don't be caught off guard." He told her, hues flashing for a moment as he stood there. Even when he was speaking to her, his limbs were tensed. Now, the tom might not be as young as he used to... but he was able to fight almost as well as he used to. There were just a couple of small-- well, big, really-- problems that he needed to get under control. Such as the problem of his age... and the problem of him not being as strong as he used to be. Both could cost him dearly in battle, and both were things that he would have preferred not to cost him in battle. "Now then, if you're okay, we can continue." His voice wasn't harsh, or cold, it was simply professional and businesslike. But, his hues had a certain type of warmness in them that showed he was pleased with the effort. He couldn't ask for her to do it right, or even perfectly... just to try her best and at least shoot for perfect.
Her eyes narrowed as her mentor moved to the side. She quickly arched her back, paws outstretched and aiming right for her mentor's back. Determination bubbled in her eyes and a moment later, she landed on the ground. However, rather than landing gracefully on all four paws, she lost her balance and clumsily collapsed to the ground below. Confusion flooded into her yellow hues and she looked around wildly, wondering where her mentor was. He couldn't have just disappeared. And he hadn't. The apprentice spotted her mentor standing behind her and the realisation hit her. Caracalpaw remembered seeing something blur past her paws just as she was about to hit the ground. Not wanting to waste another second, she scrambled to her paws, making sure to keep her balance. The Abyssinian had watched other apprentice's train enough times to know that the enemy wouldn't wait politely for you to get up. You had to just get up quickly and think on your paws.

Knowing that you were the deputy's apprentice, it motivated Caracalpaw to work harder than all the other apprentice's. She wanted to prove to Shrikecall that she would one day be one of the best warrior's ever seen. She wanted to be as great as he was. The fact that Shrikecall was a deputy at such an old age just seemed to amaze the she-cat even more. It was an admirable thing, still being able to keep up despite your growing age. Looking at the deputy, anyone could clearly see his age showing. He looked rather frail in Caracalpaw's opinion. Sometimes, the apprentice worried for him. What if he wasn't going to live for much longer? It was a possibility, and the apprentice hoped it was something that didn't happen too soon. The Abyssinian enjoyed having Shrikecall as a mentor. She didn't want to have to get used to a whole new mentor if something happened to him. Sighing, the apprentice shook her head. Every time that she thought of something like this, Caracalpaw had to tell herself to stop thinking about such things. After all, it wasn't very nice to think about someone dying.

Finally looking up, surprise and alarm took their places in her orbs as she stared at her mentor, who of which was about to land on her. Even if the tom did look a bit frail to her, she still wouldn't want him on top of her, he might break a few bones! And she didn't mean that he would break his bones, (although there was a possibility), she meant that he might break her bones. The idea wasn't enjoyable and Caracalpaw wanted to move, however she knew that even if she moved it would be no use. He was going to land very soon. With that, she braced herself for impact. But nothing hit her. She looked up in confusion and once again, relief flooded into her as she realised that Shrikecall had landed a few steps in front of her. She nodded at his words. That was something that she was definitely going to bear in mind the next time that they had a training session. Caracalpaw didn't like losing to a cat more than once or twice, and she had already lost to Shrikecall many times than that. "I'm fine, we can continue," Caracalpaw responded eagerly. She was always wanting to fit in as much as she could into one training session. She had a thirst for perfection and skill.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:12 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw watched him run, then turned back to the massive dog and took off, running away from Crowpaw, her hopes to lead it away. To her luck, she managed after several moments of hard running, its hot breath on her tail, she lost it. And that's when she heard Crowpaw calling her. Shaking her head, still panting hard, she raced after him, seeing that he was surrounded by a couple more dogs and hissed. “Great Place of No Stars!” she hissed under her breath, letting out a yowl to draw the dog's attention to her.
Crowpaw started to dig as the dogs were confused.The digged to phantompaw with a rabbit.
"Should we go back to camp?"Crowpaw asked as he dropped the threw the dead rabbit at the cliff and the dogs followed it."There are rabbits down here."Crowpaw said killing one.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:18 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Crowpaw started to dig as the dogs were confused.The digged to phantompaw with a rabbit.
"Should we go back to camp?"Crowpaw asked as he dropped the threw the dead rabbit at the cliff and the dogs followed it."There are rabbits down here."Crowpaw said killing one.
“Mouse-brain!” Phantompaw snapped, shaking her head in disgust. “Fine, go back to camp. Be the one who gets half of those mangy rabbit-chasers killed!” she finished, darting away from a large black dog that'd broken away from the rest and was chasing her about, barking a frenzy. Lucky for her, it was short, fat, and wide, therefore slow. Quickly, she darted into the hole Crowpaw had just come out of, going deep enough that no dog could reach her, and that Crowpaw could enter as well and get deep enough, too.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:22 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

“Mouse-brain!” Phantompaw snapped, shaking her head in disgust. “Fine, go back to camp. Be the one who gets half of those mangy rabbit-chasers killed!” she finished, darting away from a large black dog that'd broken away from the rest and was chasing her about, barking a frenzy. Lucky for her, it was short, fat, and wide, therefore slow. Quickly, she darted into the hole Crowpaw had just come out of, going deep enough that no dog could reach her, and that Crowpaw could enter as well and get deep enough, too.
"Look at that so many rabbits in our way"Crowpaw said stopping.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:21 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero
@bad company
@Lilly
@fenic!

(who's turn is it to post? i feel it may be Lilly's or moonfang's but then again they may not want to rp until their characters wake up? ahhh i'm not sure but i certainly don't want this to die ^^')
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; April 22nd, 2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:07 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Zero to Hero
@bad company
@Lilly
@fenic!

(who's turn is it to post? i feel it may be Lilly's or moonfang's but then again they may not want to rp until their characters wake up? ahhh i'm not sure but i certainly don't want this to die ^^')
(it would be yours i believe xD)
Closed Thread