Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Twilightstar let out a mild breath of relief at Gentlemoo's compliance. Perhaps it was because of the small brawls, but she had been expecting him to be more troublesome about having to have an older watch over them. "Good, I'll speak with Breezefeather as soon as I find him."
@Arie @Zesty Mango

The lilac leader shifts her attention to Lotuspool as walks up to her. She blinks her eyes a few times trying to figure out what the cat wanted from her. No one just comes up and asks her about her day. "I'm doing alright, would be better if I had less pain in the asses to deal with, but overall fine." Twilightstar responds still slightly curious as to what the cat was up too. "How are you?" It wasn't hard to tell Twilightstar wasn't used to small talk.
@Mumble

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 16th, 2020 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 09:05 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Brightflame felt a pang of anger at how Twilightstar acted like it didn't matter, it mattered to her. She didn't want her child to be stuck with the dirty work all her life. She padded out of the den, feeling a bit of simmering anger. @Moonraven (so, after this its her in the territory facing the snake)
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightstar let out a mild breath of relief at Gentlemoo's compliance. Perhaps it was because of the small brawls, but she had been expecting him to be more troublesome about having to have an older watch over them. "Good, I'll speak with Breezefeather as soon as I find him."
@Arie @Zesty Mango

The lilac leader shifts her attention to Lotuspool as walks up to her. She blinks her eyes a few times trying to figure out what the cat wanted from her. No one just comes up and asks her about her day. "I'm doing alright, would be better if I had less pain in the asses to deal with, but overall fine." Twilightstar responds still slightly curious as to what the cat was up too. "How are you?" It wasn't hard to tell Twilightstar wasn't used to small talk.
@Mumble

"that's good to hear" she mewed with a small smile. "I'm doing alright." she responded, waving her tail idly behind her. "I thought it would be nice for you to just relax for a moment. Things just seemed a little stressful with all the new cats joining" she mewed after thinking for a moment. That, and she just wanted to become more friendly, for lack of better word, with the leader.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 17th, 2020, 01:10 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @Wings --

Letting out a soft laugh the black molly watched as Creekpaw raced up ahead of her and she pushed off with her own legs, just barely beating him to the top of the hill, despite her long wet fur. "Nearly made it Creek! Can probably beat me next time, some real strength there in those muscles of yours." She poked at the apprentice's hindlegs, Mountainmist herself extremely happy with the apprentice overall. "Now.. I think it's about time we head back to camp yes? Or are you enjoying my company enough to stay out here with your mentor and allow her fur to dry?" She lifted an eye at the nearly fully grown apprentice. He was a nice one to teach, well he didn't exactly seem he need her teaching but that was another matter itself. Enjoying the last few strands of the evening sun, the black molly sighed and nodded at the apprentice. "You're a nice one to teach you. Will soon be eligible for your warrior ceremony I assume?"

--

@Fuzzy

Sitting down and watching the other molly do the same, her eyes locked out on the ever moving and ever changing moor... It was never the same wind that blew through the heart of the territory... As the river as ever changing so was the moors and so was the hearts of the cats who lived on them. Looking back at Silentwhisper however, Weaselskip could see the obvious emotion in the she-cat's eyes and she shuffled so she was now pressing her fur against Silent's, nuzzling the she-cat a bit as it was clear she was struggling to express herself. Weasel herself didn't know what she would do if she wasn't able to talk. She liked talking too much and without her voice... how would she be able to communicate and flirt with her little bird? As she watched the grey molly sign extremely agitated, she could not follow but when it was repeated slower, Weasel felt her heart cry from the pain that the she-cat had gone through. Her damned mate had left her, or so she had interpreted the message. Nuzzling Silentwhisper yet again, the young warrior pressed against the vulnerable molly and then started to speak her own mind. She had to remind the molly that just because her mate had left she wasn't anything less. She was still as much an individual without her mate, she was still here and she would not just stop living because some tom had abandoned her. "Silentwhisper, gal, listen up here. I may be younger than you.... but shouldn't you had learned long ago that this is the classical behaviour of toms? That is why, swinging to the other side is the best solution. Like at least they won't get you with kits and then just run off and live their own life like you didn't matter... Nah that situation is avoided." But despite her somewhat cheery and overflowing attitude, there was a part of that that hurt her... She would never be able to carry her own kits, despite everything being somewhat good in her life.... She would never be able to experience the feeling of life growing within her.. No. She could not fall into the same whole that she'd watched so many others fall into. She was Weaselskip, she would be a queen no matter what others said about it. She may not be able to have her own kits but at some point, she would most certainly adopt every little kit she ran across.... Or maybe Moonbird was enough for her. Shaking her head trying to clear those thoughts, those thoughts she so rarely thought about. They had to go and this was not helping Silentwhisper, this was what Brindleass had been so walloping on. Shaking her head once again she nuzzled into Silentwhisper's fur. "Love is a hard and complex thing. But I think the pain and suffering is worth it sometimes. You will never forget him and wherever he is, he'll never forget you either."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 17th, 2020, 01:24 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Arie ]
—Creekpaw—

As Mountainmist pushed past him, Creekpaw tried to speed up but couldn’t. He had already dropped below his max speed and was growing tireder and tireder by the minute. As his mentor stopped at the top, Creekpaw soon did the same. Leaning over a bit as he caught his breath.
He smiled when she commented on his legs. He chuckled, “I can stay.”

At the sound of his warrior ceremony, he had been trying to keep that off his mind. He didn’t want to loose his friendship with Mountainmist because he was too busy with warrior duties. And, he hadn’t clicked with any of the other apprentices so, he didn’t know who he would hang out with. He was usually just doing chores, which, he found odd ply relaxing. Though, of course taking ticks off of elders was gross, he couldn’t imagine anyone actually enjoying that, except for the elders of course.
Blinking the thoughts out of his mind, Creekpaw straightened up now that he had caught his breath. Trying to sound excited, ”Yep, we just need to do another battle training session and then a couple more patrols will do. And then my assessment of course.”
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 17th, 2020, 02:33 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw couldn't trust anyone with the simplest of tasks anymore! Silently cursing in him mind the tom stalked to the middle of the clearing. "Weaselskip! Yowling the molly's name. Oh, he had a great way to punish her for her latest antics. "Since we're low on food I want you to take Silverpaw, Reedpaw, and Basilpaw to go hunting." The deputy's dark blazing orange eyes silently challenged the warrior to object.
@Arie @chaton@Zesty Mango

Last edited by Sweetie; May 17th, 2020 at 02:38 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moonraven { @Zesty Mango (didn't know if you wanted to be mentioned for this but better safe than sorry)} --

Breezefeather had been resting, after being run down by Brindlejaw and the emotional battle from that had left him drained. But he had been listening, the silver ears always pointed and trying his best to pick up any chatter that may be important to him and others. And in was therefore he heard when Twilightstar of all cats called his name. Slowly rising up to his paws he was a bit confused.. The only other time he'd ever been called by the leader was when he'd been assigned Echopaw to teach. And now that sweet apprentice was done, from what he'd heard she'd just finished her assessment and was ready to become a warrior. He was proud of the young cat, and was intrigued to see what Twilightstar would want with him. Approaching them he nodded his head at the leader before sitting down and watching for a moment and then asking, "I heard my name. Do you have any need of me? Does it relate to Echopaw's assessment? I heard from her that she passed."

--

@Shimm @chaton {wont double mention Mango}

Weaselskip wanted to kill that damned deputy now. She'd originally only planned on killing Coyote, but now she was getting punished for dragging 'his lordship' to therapy? Like what. Why. Oh well, it was Brindle things and she wouldn't question it.... Until she heard who she was going hunting with. Was he kidding? All THREE at ONCE? Who did he expect her to be? Better than him? Oh she already was, she was quite aware of that. "Oh? So his lordship decided to punish the poor little Weasel, BECAUSE SHE DRAGGED HIM OFF TO THERAPY?" She shot a pointed look at the deputy before gesturing to all the apps... Basil, I can't shut up paw, and Silverpaw... This would not go well. If they returned with just one piece she would be amazed. "All of you. Yes. Ugly ducklings. Let's go. LETS GO!" She dragged out the last part before moving ahead. "If you get abandoned, don't blame me, blame gravity or Starclan."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:52 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Only hunting lessons?! What was Littlewish thinking?! What if there was a battle coming up, and- and?! She shook the fury off, reminding herself to give the annoying older tom a nice whack on the head later on. He deserved it, the little punk! Exhaling to release her sudden outburst, she smiled in an effort to contain herself. How was she going to do this...? Memories still struck her from her most recent battle practice, the panicked gaze that had been in Prancingkit's eyes before she fell. She hoped she was alright...she honestly hadn't meant to hurt the kit. Taking a shuddering breath, she squared her shoulders.
"So, since you're just starting, I guess I'll have to start with the basics. Alright?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:46 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

"Yeah, the basics sounds good" Eaglepaw told Runningpaw. He waited patienly for the apprentice to start teaching him.

@Moon Lily
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

CRACK! What was that sound? Her muscles tensed with fear. Looking over to a nearby tree, she saw a fallen stick. Probably that. She allowed herself to relax. Runningpaw could feel the soft fur of the kit suddenly loosen from her back, and she signed with relief. Standing up alongside the furball, she noted her lack of immediate movement, and her almost groggy state. She felt fear in her chest like a wound, throbbing. Is she okay?! Why's she not getting up?! What's goin- Her train of thought was stopped as her tiny paws pushed her up, and a momentary sense of triumph flooded her. Until...then.
"See-see what? Kit? Kit?! What do you mean?!" She howled at the small thing, eyes sparking with worry. What if...?
Everything happened so fast. Boom. And then there was blood. A circle of it, a halo if you'd like. So...red.
"No. No. Don't die on me. I need help. Help. HELP!"
[ @wren - here's the rp! It's with @Vessel ]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 17th, 2020 at 06:50 AM.
Closed Thread