Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Was that really necessary? Her nose wiggled with displeasure as Brightstar finished up speaking, but not before calling out the rude tom. Twilightshine had purposely not said anything about his little comments because she knew he had a lot more. He seemed like one of those cats who could fart out insults, so drawing attention to him right this very second made no sense to her. She didn't see the point in getting all worked up over some words, Twilight got down the whole sticks-and-stone-break-bones-but-words-never-hurt-me thing a long time ago. At least she knew what he wanted now not that it was difficult to extract, there was no coyness with that brute whatsoever.
As the former leader jumped down, Twilight stood up and went to take her new place but not before offering Bright some advice that she'd probably wouldn't understand without an explanation. "An idiot that knows they're an idiot is harder to deal with than an idiot that thinks they're not." She was going to have to figure that one out on her own time because Twilight wasn't wasting any more time. She bunched her muscles, leaping up on to Breezerock and discovered that the rock was extremely uncomfortable. It was freaking cold, hard, and made her want to circle around to try and get comfortable but she knew if she started doing that she'd never stop. Her butt was going to have to deal with it for now.
"So I'm not going to waste my breath trying to dignify why Brightstar had to step down nor why it's going to be better with me in charge. It's not like she was doing anything all that great as leader and Starclan knows I was a crappy deputy." Twilight didn't bother mincing her words. Why try making failure sound good, in the end, failure was failure. "Windclan's falling apart, obviously, I'm going to pull it back together with Brightstar's help. Borders will start getting patrols, hunting done, apprentices training, We're in a slump we'll get out of it." She reassured as best she could in her desensitized voice.
"Now as Foxpudge has said, Thunderclan has stolen our territory and if I'm hearing correctly, so has Shadowclan." Not a surprise really, she purposely left Mountainglare out in hopes that her clan would not get stupidly caught up in arguing with the mouthbreather. "You can blame our loss of territory on us for the lack of border going out if it makes you feel better. But truthfully, you know deep down that even if our borders had been patrolled territory would still have been stolen because the other clans see Windclan as nothing more than a pushover, the weakest of four. Windclan has always been the weakest clan and we'll always be the weakest. By now it's become a fact of life, so rather than change it I've decided that Windclan is going to just go with the flow." This is where things could go from heads to tails, Twilightshine was interested in what their reactions would be, good or bad, it was better than nothing.
"I was taught something important many moons ago, 'the strong polish their fangs while weak polish their wisdom'. We don't have the strength nor the numbers to forceful take back what belongs to us, we'll get slaughtered if we try and that will be the end of Windclan." Which would be an absolutely stupid way to go. "We're weak, but because of our weakness, we train our eyes, ears, and ability to think. Learning how to survive, that seems to Windclan's best trait because we're still here. Because we are weak we have the wisdom to run away from a losing battling and the intelligence to work around it. We don't have extraordinary skills, but by learning and gaining experience we gain the wisdom to achieve the unachievable." If they thought about it right, even their speed, flight verse fight, was made for running away, for surviving. Though survival they'd learn how to thrive. "Under my leadership, we will live as weak, fight as weak, and defeat the strong as only the weak can." There was the tiniest hint of passion in her words as she waited to see how the clan would take this.
@BILL. @Fuzzy @tutler @Blissie Bliss @Solstice_X @RedHead @~WolfDen~ @SilentLamb @MagicCat99 @Xeno

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 13th, 2020 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Silverminnow's muzzle twitched as the new leader finished her brief spiel. What the she-cat had said made sense. Lay low, play along and play to their strengths as a clan. They've survived this long somehow, so there definitely had to be a reason for it. Besides, needless bloodshed is far from what we need. She unsheathed her claws on one paw, digging them into the dirt at the thought.

Failure is still failure. The faintest hint of saddened anger crossed his eyes, What good will changing the positions of leadership do if they both failed in their former positions? His whiskers quivered. The young tom wasn't the most experienced, but what little he did know scared him; especially when it came to what the other clans could possibly do to them.

Silverdust just watched on. His green eyes gave nothing away in terms of what he felt. He'd watched as the clan slowly disintegrated to the near-nothingness it was now, and honestly, he was willing to give the change of leadership a chance because something had to be done. Something, or the clan might've fallen apart where they stood. Then again, this type of change could also tear us apart.
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

she couldn't really comprehend what was going on...but twilightshine was going to be ...leader? Her tiny tail swished a bit as her eyes shined "hurray for twilightstar!" she mewed as she hopped up to her tiny paws. I wonder what momma thinks! And the name sounds pretty!
And besides what twilight said did give her inspiration! She was starting to like the she cat already .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 13th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Curlkit stopped. He had just heard someone say 'Twilightstar'. "I thought Brightstar was our leader," he said.
[He did-Curlkit was too smart, so I changed what Curlkit said and asked @Xeno to do the same, because with the new version, Mistyfern's reaction was a little off. If you want to, you can change what Twistedkit said to make it fit. Also, I think Mistyfern has stepped out-I read that he was at the WC clan meeting. Also, my posts will probably be somewhat bland, because I basically can't feel feelings right now.]

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 13th, 2020, 06:53 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

(Oh, alright.) @FuzzyRatto

Twistedkit looked up at Curlkit. Mistyfern still hadn't pulled out the thorns, but that didn't matter. She had heard "Twilightstar" as well. Glancing at the tom-kit beside her, she asked, "Wh-what's going on? Is something w-wrong with Brightstar?"

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; January 13th, 2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Xeno

"I don't know. Should we go outside and ask? We should know! Maybe Mistyfern will tell us? [I don't know if Mistyfern's here] What should we do? How do I pull out thorns?" He padded over to a plant. "What's this? Can I eat it? What does it do? What do we do? Can I do anything?" He ran back over to Twistedkit. "Can I help you?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 13th, 2020, 08:24 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Kitty Mama @BILL. ]

Still nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
It was beginning to irritate her.
Bramblebear's eyes narrowed as she watched for prey, a sense of agitation bubbling up inside of her. She didn't normally get angry. She couldn't remember the last time she had truly been furious at something. But this was a serious matter. The Clan was starving and they were trying to fix the issue, but how could they do so if there was no prey?
The silver tabby allowed a quiet growl to breathe past her lips, the faintest of a frown curling upon them. Her tail flicked once, then twice. Her claws sunk into the snow beneath her. Annoyance pulled at her, ears flattening against her head after a few heartbeats. Nothing, absolutely nothing! All she had caught so far was a measly little mouse, and that would only do good enough to feed a few kits! Coming to a stop, Bramblebear closed her eyes and took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down. The blank expression came across her face once again as she continued, not giving up.
She would help the Clan, no matter how long it took to do so.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 13th, 2020, 08:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ @FuzzyRatto, @TheNyanCatMinecart -- hey guys! please don't move on with roleplays without the permisison of your roleplay partner-- it looks like you buried xeno in a bunch of posts and it can get pretty overwhelming to receive a bunch of mentions because you got left behind!! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 13th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:07 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi

Watching in slight amazement Lambkit smiled "your mother is nice goatkit. I honestly didn't think that shed be yours though..." never in a million years did she think of it. " it was nice meeting you...maybe we could see each other again sometime ?" she suggested before pawing at the ground "I think my mother may be worried about me by now.."
Goatkit
"Yeah, she's pretty cool." Goatkit shrugged with a self-satisfied smile. He supposed he did get pretty lucky. Without Songbird, life in WindClan might have been very different for him. "Huh?" He blinked over at the small she-cat before realization crossed his features. "Oh! Yeah it was nice meeting you too, Lambkit." He purred and friendly butted his head against her side, nudging her back towards the nursery. "You're right, better go check in with your mother before she gets too worried."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Stepping down? If this meant there would be no trial, either Warblerpaw had managed to wriggle his way out of punishment or Twilightshine- or rather, Twilightstar- had other plans for the apprentice. Well, as long as he wasn't be skinned, starved or thrown to a badger, he didn't have interest in what Twilightshine decided to do to the miserable little creep. She could have her way with him- dunk him headfirst into a freezing river for all he cared, so long as he lived through it. After all, what good would punishment do if they aren't alive to learn from it?

"She always was.." Mistyfern rumbled in response, his eyes not leaving Twilightshine who was now taking her place atop the Breezerock. "Hasn't been a leader in my lifetime that wasn't a complete good-for-nothing." He didn't expect this one would be any different. Any glimmer of hope he'd once had for his clan had been stomped out ages ago. And yet, every time he still managed to end up disappointed. Twilightshine's speech pleasantly surprised him, however. She seemed determined. He wondered how long that determination would last. He guessed until she realized she was leading a clan of hare-brained dolts that sit around licking their own rears all day.

@tutler

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 13th, 2020 at 10:09 PM.
Closed Thread