Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw looked up at the tom as he spoke, nodding. "I-I guess..." She mewed and slightly pressed against him.
Spiderpaw dipped his head, letting out an unexpected chuckle. I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from." Spiderpaw meowed as he stopped laughing. I hope I didn't upset her. I don't know where that came from.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 10th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw dipped his head, letting out an unexpected chuckle. I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from." Spiderpaw meowed as he stopped laughing. I hope I didn't upset her. I don't know where that came from.
Blossompaw's heart was pounding against her chest as they kept walking, she looked up at him. "N-No need to be sorry...
I just didn't expect to be called a lady... You know." She admitted, looking away, she didn't want to have him see her like that, her face all flushed like that.
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw's heart was pounding against her chest as they kept walking, she looked up at him. "N-No need to be sorry...
I just didn't expect to be called a lady... You know." She admitted, looking away, she didn't want to have him see her like that, her face all flushed like that.
Spiderpaw let out a smile. The apprentice continued on his way with the smile, not wanting the smile to leave. A purr rumbled in throat causing his pelt to grow hot in embarrassment.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Grimsight looked at the tom, hiding his confusion by ruffling out his brown and black fur. The cat blinked his eyes a couple of times, muttering softly to himself. After a few moments of this awkward self-talk, he seemed to have come to a conclusion, for the time being. He fixed his gaze on Windfur, his eyes wide.

"Windfur!" He exclaimed out loud, oblivious to the awkwardness of the moment; for he had just said the other cat's name loudly without any reason. Oftentimes, he found himself muttering random things to himself and making connections he never thought before. It disturbed cats, but he didn't know why. It all made sense in his head, so why couldn't others see it? He studied his paws for a moment, than nodded.

"RiverClan," he mumbled quietly into his chest fur, "I'll follow you." Abruptly standing upright, Grimsight shook his head as though an irritable fly had landed there, then twitched one black-furred-tipped ear toward the entrance of the WindClan camp, where the large moor stretched far around his Clan's Main Clearing. Maybe a good walk around the border would do him some good. It might clear his head, and, hey, he was doing something's productive! Without looking behind him, and forgetting his most recent sentence, Grimsight padded out of the small patch he had been laying on, seeming to forget all about Windfur for the time being. The tom was back in his own little world of reality, where nothing but the most random things got through to him.

((Leaving unless stopped))
Windfur cocked his head as the other tom shouted his name out. He watched the other tom walk for a bit then he shook himself and ran to catch up.

(You post first in the other thread)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw let out a smile. The apprentice continued on his way with the smile, not wanting the smile to leave. A purr rumbled in throat causing his pelt to grow hot in embarrassment.
Blossompaw gazed at him as he purred and couldn't help but do so herself, meeting the tom's gaze.
Old October 10th, 2017, 08:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil
[I'm so sorry this is so late ;w; ]

The flame colored molly painted a smirk on her face, noting that this is what felines looked like when they were smug as one would put it, which she came to realize that if one accomplished something they would become smug, full of themselves, which is what she intended to look like. She acted with her face and her body, plastering expressions on her face like one would place mud on a rock, she moved with her body, flicking her ear irritably and or lashing her tail when 'angry' taking her clanmates quirks and using them as her own. The warrior never truly understood emotions, she never understood why her clanmates would cry when one was killed during battle, she could never understand why a queen and her mate would be joyous when realizing they were to have kits, it was odd to her, all she saw were facial expressions and body language, nothing more, though she had come to notice a frequent twinkle in ones eye whenever something 'wonderful' had happened, and she knew that she had yet to master that twinkle, that little light in the windows to the soul. Each second her mind ticked with movements that she would do next, her mind would either discard them if they weren't correct, and or it would conduct them, telling her paws to shift to the side, commanding her tail to twitch, instructing her fur to fluff up, it was an interesting process, and it happened in a matter of seconds, she had mastered atleast that much, but for her it wasn't enough, she had to look exactly like her clanmates when they were sad, happy, terrified, all of that, she was just one step away, and she'd practiced moons and moons, she still hadn't been able to produce that light, that single little flicker in all other felines hues, the emotion she felt whenever she would realize this, most described it as frustration, but she wasn't in the slighted, those who were frustrated often times lashed out, she never did so, therefor, she concluded, she was not frustrated, but it did leave a burning twinge within her soul whenever she failed at that last step to perfection.
All inner monolauge aside Emberdust wrapped her tail around her paws and flicked her amber hues from one astonished cat to the other. Yes it was going exactly as planned, she had deduced that it would end like this, knowing that neither would admit their feelings to one another, knowing that she would have to give them a little push. She lowered her head so that she was looking up at the two, her amber hues glowing behind her long lashes, "Yes, you both care for each other, you are just finding it odd because you haven't realized your feelings for each other, but I'm here to help you both with that." she purred, making sure her words dripped with fake joy, noting that most felines did that when they were happy. After stating that she straightened up, her pelt practically glowing like dying embers, and gave the two a polite smile, dismissing all retorts and opinions, she would make this work, she would give her brother a mate, and he would like it "All you have to say is 'I love you.'" she stated, her emotionless, lifeless voice seemingly rang out into the clearing, dropping her fake façade for a moment, but only for a split second, it was soon replaced with a curt smile once more, if one blinked, they would miss it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 10th, 2017, 08:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Milky Way @blue jellie
Thistlepaw dumbly released the foxes tail, which fell limply to the ground. "Great Starclan, Caracalspirit! Remind me to never face you on the battlefield." He turned to his mentor next. "Well Ambercloud, so far we're at least doing better than on our last hunt." Turning toward Chanterellepaw next, he lowered his voice. "How badly does it hurt? Will you be able to make it back to camp?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Putting on a straight face, she nodded briskly, though the horror of the bleeding-out fox distracted her slightly. "Yeah, no one's almost died yet," she joked, but not after realizing how dark this sounded. In an attempt to make up for the comment, Ambercloud helped Chanterellepaw stand, keeping an eye on her wound all the while.
"Hopefully you'll never need too." She replied, kicking the foxes body from her paw as it rolled limply into a patch of heather. She shook out her pelt, licking the blood from her paws, the metallic tang filled her mouth as she smoothed her pelt and glared at the fur of the creature. "We'll leave it for the crows" she mewed "fox isn't a good source of food." She sneered in its direction. She glanced at the cats around her, and without asking, pointed her tail in the camps direction. "We're going back, we need to get Chanterellepaw to the medicine cats den, and all the prey has probably been scared off." She mewed, walking over to her apprentice and giving her a tiny nuzzle before turning to camp.
Old October 10th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Putting on a straight face, she nodded briskly, though the horror of the bleeding-out fox distracted her slightly. "Yeah, no one's almost died yet," she joked, but not after realizing how dark this sounded. In an attempt to make up for the comment, Ambercloud helped Chanterellepaw stand, keeping an eye on her wound all the while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Hopefully you'll never need too." She replied, kicking the foxes body from her paw as it rolled limply into a patch of heather. She shook out her pelt, licking the blood from her paws, the metallic tang filled her mouth as she smoothed her pelt and glared at the fur of the creature. "We'll leave it for the crows" she mewed "fox isn't a good source of food." She sneered in its direction. She glanced at the cats around her, and without asking, pointed her tail in the camps direction. "We're going back, we need to get Chanterellepaw to the medicine cats den, and all the prey has probably been scared off." She mewed, walking over to her apprentice and giving her a tiny nuzzle before turning to camp.
@Milky Way
Thistlepaw looked over at the shecat apprentice, suddenly very upset with himself about how he spoke to her during the fight. He took a deep breath, trying to get his fur to lie flat after all the excitement. "You can lean on me on the way back to camp if you like," the little tom offered, smiling nervously, not certain he'd actually be able to support her on his own.

Old October 10th, 2017, 10:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Gorseflowers creamy pelt emerged into the territory. She hadn't seen Oeachpaw in a while and was starting to worry for her daughter. She knew that the orange feline was headstrong and naive, and she as a mother couldn't help but worry. Her blueberry tinted optics scanned the territory as she padded through. She needed to find her daughter before anxiety and worry trueley set in. She kept trying to tell herself that she was just out with a friend or with her mentor training but that doubt began to eat away at her mind. As she raced along in a frantic search for her daughter, she thought she saw something red tinting the grasses in one spot to her right. She payed it no attention thinking it was only a messy prey catch. But she sniffed the air for signs of Oeachoaw and cat that it was not prey scent. It was a cats blood, and there was a lot of it. "Peachpaw?!" She cried, panicked. She rushed over, seeing two apprentices bodies, a black one with cream stripes and a white one with grey and orange spots. She knew the two apprentices as Forestoaw and Gorsepaw, both children of the Evil Era leaders of Wondclan. They were both dead and hadn't been very long. She nearly screamed at the sight of them, but was also secretly relieved that Peachpaw was not among them. As she turned away, two other scents on the dead apprentices pelts caught her nose, but they were a mix of stale and fresh. With a flick of her eyes and a twitch of her ears she noticed that two figured were stalking close to her, one from the left the other from the right. They were the cats that killed a Forest and Gorse. Gorseflower hissed at them, but it only provoked them. The dark tabby rushed in, slicing her muzzle as he crossed. The white cat lunged forwards catching her haunches. She spun as a series of similar attacks, one from each end, came upon her. The cats began moving faster enoygh to that Gorseflower grew dizzy and eventually collapsed to the ground. The last thing she saw was the white cat smiling maliciously above her, jaws still stained red from the recent killings of Forestpaw and Gorsepaw. The jaws and gaping fangs rushed nearer, connecting with her artery. Blood spilled out and Gorseflower flew into Starclan, never to know where her daughter had disappeared too.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:24 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Windfur cocked his head as the other tom shouted his name out. He watched the other tom walk for a bit then he shook himself and ran to catch up.

(You post first in the other thread)
Okay, it might be a while, I'm busy with the PSAT today and stuff.
Closed Thread