Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2017, 07:43 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"No.." she said looking down after she had graoned then lowered her head and softly said to her "hello silentkit" she said smilng at her, she had noticed her eyes where open then called for her sister, "flightkit come meet your sister" she said still lookimg at her.

@Swiftheart
(That's what it was!) Silentkit sniffed at the shape looming in front of her. As expected from a kit who smells milk, she immediately fell in love, no buts about it. "Duskheart!" She squealed. So this must be what they were talking about, Silentkit thought as she looked around at the world. It's so big! Little did she know this was barely a hundred of it, probably more. She identified Lionkit and Flightkit nearby, permanently registering them in her brain. Her understanding of things had been blown away a minute, but ideas and the sorts would not stop coming.
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; August 31st, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Haha it's okay, my life has been crazy too cuz y'know, schools starting and everything :c )

"I'm glad things are going well," Breezycloud responded. It was always a relief when others were feeling good. That made for a better, happier, well-balanced clan.

"Really? A-Ah, lets go to the territory now." The she-cat purred back, a bit nervously. To be honest, she normally didn't ask cats to go hunting with her often; she usually joined her normal patrol or went by herself.

Breezycloud padded over towards the exit of the clearing, making sure that her companion was following her. (To the territory?)
(Sure! Who posts first? You or me)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:03 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(That's what it was!) Silentkit sniffed at the shape looming in front of her. As expected from a kit who smells milk, she immediately fell in love, no buts about it. "Duskheart!" She squealed. So this must be what they were talking about, Silentkit thought as she looked around at the world. It's so big! Little did she know this was barely a hundred of it, probably more. She identified Lionkit and Flightkit nearby, permanently registering them in her brain. Her understanding of things had been blown away a minute, but ideas and the sorts would not stop coming.
Flight kit looked at silent kit."Are you finally awake?" She asked curiously and hopefully.She was covered in Moss and dust,but she didn't seem to mind one bit about her appearence.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:21 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
((I like to think these two were friend-like as kits, then awkward apprentices, then sweeties as warriors.))
((Nah, it's not you. These two are tru luvvvvvvv))

Hareleap blinked, considering the question for a minute. Kits? Did he want kits? He gave a tiny nod. "I do." He mewed, giving her a nuzzle, his tail curling. Kits sounded nice, truthfully, little fluffs he could call his own.
(little fluffs xD I'm dead)

"I do to. Just imagine, they'd be so small! Then, as we grow old, we could watch them become wonderful warriors..." Paleheart trailed off, caught up in her fantasy. "Anyway, we should focus on the here and now, right?" The cat smiled and nuzzled her mate back, purring quietly.

(In my almost year on this site, I've only had my cats purr twice xd)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:24 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Midgepaw winced, wondering if perhaps they'd said too much, and looked away, then nodded slowly. “Yeah, but more, and not as experienced,” they murmured, gaze clouding over at the thought of Bush, who had died in some fight with SkyClan, although Midgepaw barely knew what SkyClan was, only that it was another Clan, but didn't have any borders with WindClan. Then a motion caught their eyes, and they scooted back, eyeing her unsheathed claws warily, their eyes wide with an almost fearful expression, body already starting to tremble, but they said nothing for awhile, taking deep breaths, trying to calm their self down a bit, not that it did them much good, and Midgepaw found it impossible to tear their gaze from Dewpaw's claws, no matter how hard they tried. But when she spoke again, they finally glanced up, taking a gasp of surprise and opening their mouth, but no words came out, so they just shook their head. “N- not quite, t- though i- if I t- told you, y- would know it b- by name p- probably,” they said, stuttering quite terribly, each word more of a challenge than it should've been, but when she apologized, they nodded. “I- it's okay,” Midgepaw promised, and looked up at her. “So... what do you think it'll be like, becoming a warrior?” they asked, changing the subject.

"That's weird," thought Dewpaw out loud. Why wouldn't Healers be as experienced as medicine cats? Didn't a lot of cats get sick or hurt? Through her frustration with her thoughts she patiently listened to Midgepaw. Dewpaw saw Midgepaw's eyes glance fearfully towards her paws as she spoke, and she almost thought she saw tears slowly welling up in their eyes. Dewpaw quickly retracted her claws, regretting letting her frustration show. The last thing she wanted to do was scare off anyone, especially someone who might actually become friends with her.
"Know it by name...? I don't... I wouldn't...." She thought as hard as she could, but no names of any outside groups besides the Clans came to mind. Her gaze furrowed but she said nothing while the other apprentice stammered on, and suddenly the question brought a new energy to the young tortoishell's veins. The she-cat gave a little bounce of excitement on her paws at the word "warrior", and her blue eyes brightened.
"It's going to be great!" She told her friend, her tail curling happily over her back. She had always dreamed of being a warrior, hunting and fighting and protecting her Clan. She had seen the older warriors and felt a pick of envy go down her spine, about how they spent every day contributing every piece of prey and every little scratch toward the good of the Clan. Other cats called Dewpaw cliche for these "blessed" thoughts, but Dewpaw had just grown up that way. She wondered if Midgepaw was the same.
Of course they are! Dewpaw thought, mad at herself. Why had she thought such a terrible thing? Of course they're a great cat! They'd never be mean or evil!
"We're going to serve the Clan, and maybe we'll be the best warriors ever! Blazingstar will love us! And who knows?" She rapidly pushed her annoying thoughts out of her head. She added, puffing out her chest proudly as she'd seen her brother do, when he was talking pride. "Maybe one of us will even be leader one day. Dewstar and Midgestar!" She cheered with amusement, flicking an ear. "If I'm leader, I'll make you deputy. Maybe your warrior name would be something cool. What do you want your name to be?" She asked, the small tortoiseshell purring at all the visions of her future in front of her. Just imagine it! Dewstar! I'll be the best! "I want my name to be something really cool. Maybe something like Dewhunter or Dewnight. Dewrunner? Hm..." She breathed deep, talking too fast for her own good. "Dewwhisper. Dewstep. Dewdrop."

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Mystical @Duskflight @RedHead

Smokethorn slipped out from the camp, inhaling the fresh air slowly through his nose before exhaling loudly as if refreshed. He was smiling softly, his eyes narrowed against the wind and his ears and whiskers danced, disturbed by the breeze. His long, thin tail lashed behind him. He cast a glance over his shoulder to reassure himself that his patrol was behind him. He had Weaselshade, Adderheart, and Goosegrumble to join him. He was looking forward for this patrol, with his daughter and brother at his side - and Weaselshade. However, he wasn't looking forward to leaving Sunsong and their kits, even if just for a small while.

With his patrol in tow, Smokethorn began to make his way further into the territory. ``I think that we'll make our way towards the ThunderClan border, seeing how high the tensions between our two clans are.`` He didn't even glance at the other members of the patrol for approval. He did care for their opinions, but as of this moment, he didn't doubt that they would agree with him. After all, ThunderClan and WindClan weren't exactly on positive terms. They should expect the worst from ThunderClan compared to the other clans. And he wanted to make sure his family would be safe from those sorry excuses for clan cats.

He walked at a decent speed, his long and lanky build supporting him. Smokethorn, of course, was also considerate of his companions, which is why he repeatedly adjusted his speed whenever he found himself moving so quickly. He was eager to reach the border, to determine if his family had to worry about ThunderClan trespassers today or not. But he also didn't want to get there too quickly. Ignorance is bliss, they say, and Smokethorn wanted to remain ignorant, but above all, he wanted to avoid a battle. He wasn't interested in putting his family in danger, or letting them worry about him as he fought to protect them. He was always protecting his family, always, via patrols or even just checking on them, and he wanted it to stay that way. He was willing to protect them in battle, of course - he'd give his life for his family - but he didn't want to introduce them to the ugliness of battle.
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
"That's weird," thought Dewpaw out loud. Why wouldn't Healers be as experienced as medicine cats? Didn't a lot of cats get sick or hurt? Through her frustration with her thoughts she patiently listened to Midgepaw. Dewpaw saw Midgepaw's eyes glance fearfully towards her paws as she spoke, and she almost thought she saw tears slowly welling up in their eyes. Dewpaw quickly retracted her claws, regretting letting her frustration show. The last thing she wanted to do was scare off anyone, especially someone who might actually become friends with her.
"Know it by name...? I don't... I wouldn't...." She thought as hard as she could, but no names of any outside groups besides the Clans came to mind. Her gaze furrowed but she said nothing while the other apprentice stammered on, and suddenly the question brought a new energy to the young tortoishell's veins. The she-cat gave a little bounce of excitement on her paws at the word "warrior", and her blue eyes brightened.
"It's going to be great!" She told her friend, her tail curling happily over her back. She had always dreamed of being a warrior, hunting and fighting and protecting her Clan. She had seen the older warriors and felt a pick of envy go down her spine, about how they spent every day contributing every piece of prey and every little scratch toward the good of the Clan. Other cats called Dewpaw cliche for these "blessed" thoughts, but Dewpaw had just grown up that way. She wondered if Midgepaw was the same.
Of course they are! Dewpaw thought, mad at herself. Why had she thought such a terrible thing? Of course they're a great cat! They'd never be mean or evil!
"We're going to serve the Clan, and maybe we'll be the best warriors ever! Blazingstar will love us! And who knows?" She rapidly pushed her annoying thoughts out of her head. She added, puffing out her chest proudly as she'd seen her brother do, when he was talking pride. "Maybe one of us will even be leader one day. Dewstar and Midgestar!" She cheered with amusement, flicking an ear. "If I'm leader, I'll make you deputy. Maybe your warrior name would be something cool. What do you want your name to be?" She asked, the small tortoiseshell purring at all the visions of her future in front of her. Just imagine it! Dewstar! I'll be the best! "I want my name to be something really cool. Maybe something like Dewhunter or Dewnight. Dewrunner? Hm..." She breathed deep, talking too fast for her own good. "Dewwhisper. Dewstep. Dewdrop."

Midgepaw tilted their head to one side, yellow eyes flashing slightly. What's weird? If she's talking about healers' smaller knowledge of herbs, we didn't have StarClan to teach us. They thought, embarrassed. Relief coursed through them asher claws slid back in, and although they remained tenser than before, Midgepaw relaxed a little bit and gave Dewpaw a lopsided grin and looked quickly away. The mottled apprentice shook their head, focusing on a leaf in front of them. “Never mind, i- it's not i- important,” they said quickly, neck fur bristling, but Midgepaw forced it to lay smooth. They weren't sure how anyone in WindClan would react to this, and certainly didn't want to be forced out of WindClan, just as their mother had been, since they'd recently learned from their mentor that their mother had been born in WindClan, and been exiled for killing a kit. They shuddered at the thought, making a silent promise to never turn out like her. They closed their eyes, then looked back at Dewpaw. Me? Deputy one day? I doubt I'd ever be any good at that. They thought, trying to dismiss the idea, but found them self unable to do so, realizing that maybe it wasn't true, and they could make a could deputy. But Dewpaw would be better, Midgepaw was sure of that. “I think you'd be a great leader! Even better than...” Midgepaw exclaimed, then trailed off, trying to remember the name of WindClan’s leader. “Blazingstar,” the finished, twisting their body to scratch at an itch behind their ear with one hind leg, carefully balanced on three legs as they did. They paused thoughtfully and sat back down, thinking. “What about Dewleap, or maybe Dewsplash?” they asked, remembering what they'd been taught about how Clan names worked, much different than rogue, loner, kittypet and Syndicate names. I think I'd be Midgefeather, or maybe Midgebloom, I like those.... They thought, tail tip flicking to and fro. That is, if a ever become a good warrior, but I can hardly stand to look at unsheathed claws, let alone use my own against someone. Midgepaw added, mentally sighing at this and shaking their head slightly. “Can I a- ask you s- something?” they asked hesitantly, realizing that this was something they had to know. “Can I- call you m- my friend?”

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@blue jellie
Let me tell you a story about a man named BuMp
Old September 1st, 2017, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Midgepaw tilted their head to one side, yellow eyes flashing slightly. What's weird? If she's talking about healers' smaller knowledge of herbs, we didn't have StarClan to teach us. They thought, embarrassed. Relief coursed through them asher claws slid back in, and although they remained tenser than before, Midgepaw relaxed a little bit and gave Dewpaw a lopsided grin and looked quickly away. The mottled apprentice shook their head, focusing on a leaf in front of them. “Never mind, i- it's not i- important,” they said quickly, neck fur bristling, but Midgepaw forced it to lay smooth. They weren't sure how anyone in WindClan would react to this, and certainly didn't want to be forced out of WindClan, just as their mother had been, since they'd recently learned from their mentor that their mother had been born in WindClan, and been exiled for killing a kit. They shuddered at the thought, making a silent promise to never turn out like her. They closed their eyes, then looked back at Dewpaw. Me? Deputy one day? I doubt I'd ever be any good at that. They thought, trying to dismiss the idea, but found them self unable to do so, realizing that maybe it wasn't true, and they could make a could deputy. But Dewpaw would be better, Midgepaw was sure of that. “I think you'd be a great leader! Even better than...” Midgepaw exclaimed, then trailed off, trying to remember the name of WindClan’s leader. “Blazingstar,” the finished, twisting their body to scratch at an itch behind their ear with one hind leg, carefully balanced on three legs as they did. They paused thoughtfully and sat back down, thinking. “What about Dewleap, or maybe Dewsplash?” they asked, remembering what they'd been taught about how Clan names worked, much different than rogue, loner, kittypet and Syndicate names. I think I'd be Midgefeather, or maybe Midgebloom, I like those.... They thought, tail tip flicking to and fro. That is, if a ever become a good warrior, but I can hardly stand to look at unsheathed claws, let alone use my own against someone. Midgepaw added, mentally sighing at this and shaking their head slightly. “Can I a- ask you s- something?” they asked hesitantly, realizing that this was something they had to know. “Can I- call you m- my friend?”

//This lowkey reminds me of this scene from something I watched where there was a robot girl with no friends and she made friends with a younger girl and she's like, "did you just say fRIEND" but yeah//

Dewpaw saw Midgepaw's eyes flash, with an emotion she couldn't quiet detect, and she shrank back slightly, hoping she hadn't said anything offensive, although she knew she sometimes did. But usually Sparrowpaw or Duskpaw was around to remind her if she did, and now neither of them were, while she was just stuck in camp. She slightly relaxed when Midgepaw smiled, thinking maybe her words hadn't affected the other apprentice as much as she thought they had, and she straightened up as her friend's gaze went dark again.
"Oh, um, sorry..." She stated quickly, since Midgepaw was making it clear that they were uncomfortable talking about her past, and the young tortoishell was certainly not about to press her about such a matter, so Dewpaw dropped the subject altogether.
As the situation continued, Dewpaw grinned as Midgepaw mentioned about being leaders one day, and she tipped her head in thought, pondering about how great a leader Blazingstar was. Can I live up to that? Yeah. Maybe! "I hope!" She purred triumphantly. "I can't wait until I'm a warrior. Then I can show all the other older cats what great of a leader I could be. Blazingstar, or Onyxstar by then, would see me and appoint me deputy. Then, there I'd be- Dewstar!"
Carefully she thought about the names Midgepaw was coming up with, and her tail flicked at Dewleap. "That's such a cool name!" She said, imagining her warriors ceremony and pleasing Blazingstar. And her vigil to come. "Ooh. I like Dewsplash, but that sounds like I'm a RiverClan cat," she said, making a fake scowl, thinking of the RiverClan cats from the gathering. "They swim. They jump in the water. Ugh, how cold and wet and freezing they must always be!" She exclaimed, wondering if Midgepaw already knew about the other Clans yet. Maybe they only knew of WindClan? "And they eat FISH! Yuck!"
Dewpaw opened her mouth to say something else, when Midgepaw started saying something. She noticed that most of the time that Midgepaw talked, they were stammering. And reserved.
"Of course!" Answered Dewpaw, in response to the other apprentice's question. Why did they seem so nervous to ask? Didn't they have any friends before? Or littermates? "I always love making new friends, even if they're new cats! Friends far outweigh enemies. It's better to be friends." They must have had littermates before! I wonder.... I wonder where they are now.
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
(little fluffs xD I'm dead)

"I do to. Just imagine, they'd be so small! Then, as we grow old, we could watch them become wonderful warriors..." fairyheart trailed off, caught up in her fantasy. "Anyway, we should focus on the here and now, right?" The cat smiled and nuzzled her mate back, purring quietly.

(In my almost year on this site, I've only had my cats purr twice xd)
(they're little and fluffy <3)
"Yeah, and we'd watch them grow and become stronger." He purred, giving her a little nuzzle. She paused, and he smiled softly at her, his tail swaying. Hareleap's eyes glowed with warmth, and purrs still vibrated from him. "Yeah, if you want." He mewed, giving a little nod.
Closed Thread