Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2017, 08:48 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"You know I will." she purred and nuzzled her kindly, a huge smile on her maw. She licked her mother's head so the fur went up like she did to hers and gave a laugh. "Hey mom, do you think Dad is here? I'm guessing he's got a scorning for me too." she purred and laughed as she said. Although she knew this was serious, the mischievous molly would hardly ever take anything serious. She could smile in the worst situations, and while some found that bad, others loved that about her. She was loving, quick, and strong too, but she wasn't big on offense, mostly because she wasn't big on fighting. She pawed her mom and flashed another smile. "Oh, and mom? Is it alright if you and I go hunting sometime? Me and Moonpaw were planning to go but I wanna make sure we have a warrior with us..." she asked, and she even surprised herself by doing so. The mischievous kit had learned alot from Surge, and so she wanted to keep her promise. Promise you'll be careful? the words echoed in her head and her eyes had a soft honest gaze, that was hinted with her usual curious, mischievous look that the kit will never be able to rid of.
"I'm unsure of where your father is at the moment dear,ever since the Era has ended he has been busy with other warriors to repair what has been damaged. Many cats ran off after the whole thing had happened so he will be busy for a little bit but,that doesn't mean I can't give you twice the scolding." she chuckled. She didn't care about her fur being fluffed out in a weird way,instead purring as her daughter groomed her,she didn't mind. "I don't know honestly,I.." she hesitated. "I might be needed in the nursery,but I can see if your father can go with you if you'd like." It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with her kit..she really did. She just didn't consider herself a warrior anymore,she considered herself a "forever" queen. A shecat who stays and cares for the nursery,having endless litters and taking care of the kits when mothers needed breaks-so new mothers didn't feel so alone.
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"I'm unsure of where your father is at the moment dear,ever since the Era has ended he has been busy with other warriors to repair what has been damaged. Many cats ran off after the whole thing had happened so he will be busy for a little bit but,that doesn't mean I can't give you twice the scolding." she chuckled. She didn't care about her fur being fluffed out in a weird way,instead purring as her daughter groomed her,she didn't mind. "I don't know honestly,I.." she hesitated. "I might be needed in the nursery,but I can see if your father can go with you if you'd like." It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with her kit..she really did. She just didn't consider herself a warrior anymore,she considered herself a "forever" queen. A shecat who stays and cares for the nursery,having endless litters and taking care of the kits when mothers needed breaks-so new mothers didn't feel so alone.
"Please no." the apprentice purred. Then she nodded at her mother's words, and she seemingly read her mind. "You will be a forever queen." she meowed and nuzzled her mother again before looking back. "I'm off to the apprentices den, then I might be back her since Surge can't keep organized." she purred in amusement, having teased Surgestorm many times about his disability for organization. Although he protests, she knows that they all have a good time, and him bringing up the fact he might pick a new apprentice soon meant she wouldn't help out much, unless it was either her or her best friend Moonpaw. They were like sisters, and she felt a strong connection between her and Moon. But, however, if they weren't picked then that meant less visits, although Leopard would of course butt in because she loved Surgestorm and same with Moonpaw. She felt pride in her as Surge said many times he loved their help, and that they make a great team. What if he picked two apprentices? Her mind raced around this thought too and she smiled at her mom, curiousity beaming off her like rays of the sun. "Can Surge pick two apprentices?" she asked.

Last edited by monfang; February 20th, 2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Please no." the apprentice purred. Then she nodded at her mother's words, and she seemingly read her mind. "You will be a forever queen." she meowed and nuzzled her mother again before looking back. "I'm off to the apprentices den, then I might be back her since Surge can't keep organized." she purred in amusement, having teased Surgestorm many times about his disability for organization. Although he protests, she knows that they all have a good time, and him bringing up the fact he might pick a new apprentice soon meant she wouldn't help out much, unless it was either her or her best friend Moonpaw. They were like sisters, and she felt a strong connection between her and Moon. But, however, if they weren't picked then that meant less visits, although Leopard would of course butt in because she loved Surgestorm and same with Moonpaw. She felt pride in her as Surge said many times he loved their help, and that they make a great team. What if he picked two apprentices? Her mind raced around this thought too and she smiled at her mom, curiousity beaming off her like rays of the sun. "Can Surge pick two apprentices?" she asked.
The ginger molly smiled,"You know your father would love to spend time with you,even if he acts like a kit at times." This was true,everytime she had gone out with her mate Smokethorn she would giggle endlessly at his energy,the small giggles he would make and how he never seemed to slow down,having endless energy. It kept her young. "While you're in the apprentices den I expect whatever damage you caused to be fixed." she mewed,a friendly edge to her tone though she g=held a smile on her face still. She shrugged,unsure at the shecats question. "I don't think so as it has never been done before,though I am unsure. Starclan always has their destinies for us cats."
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{This is so late I'm trash I'm sorry}
Emberdust snorted at his statement, she didn't need a lovelife, she didn't have piles and piles of stress dropped on her shoulders, she didn't need someone, she had herself, and it was her job to make sure her siblings had someone other than her and the rest of the family. She cared deeply for her family, and only wanted the best for them, and her studies of other cats showed that cats who have mates live happier, and she wanted nothing but happiness for her family "I don't need someone, I've got you, mom, dad, Aspenblaze, Scorchpaw, and Brightpaw. Besides no one would be the perfect match for me, I'm special." She joked, her tail flicking back and fourth as she said it, she was back to her usual self, or well, her happy self. Upon her brothers order she gave him a grin "Hmm so, that's an order? Interesting, considering the fact that I am much, much more intelligent than you, but, I guess since you're the leader now, i'll just...oh wait you're also my brother so you're order has been declined." she purred, but quickly recoiled once he mentioned her age, and her speech patterns, amusement flared in her honey hues.
Emberdust flicked her ear and followed after her brother, a little skip in her step, Blazingstar wasn't the only one who needed to get his mind off of the all the events that have been happening lately, it felt nice, to let loose, it felt nice not to be arguing with someone for once, trying to prove herself, giving out facts to everyone that seemed she wasn't intelligent. She hopped up next to her brother and playfully pushed him back, a smug grin plastered on her maw "huh, is that so? Well I guess I'd better step up my game, but if I did that I'd be even better than you...oh whoops that's right, that already happned." she laughed playfully, she knew that he wouldn't take it to heart, he was playful and a jokester at heart. She hopped forward, a step or two ahead of her sibling, they were out here to hunt, but nothing was out, nothing to catch, nothing to kill and eat. Her step slowed and she let out another cough, this one was bone rattling, it hurt her a lot, too much, maybe he was right, Emberdust should go talk to Surgestorm, something was wrong, and it was nothing she could fix by herself, in all honesty it scared her, something she couldn't control. She shook her head to get rid of the awful thoughts, she wasn't out here to focus on her problems, she had her brother to worry about "Well...what if I showed you to someone? You two could get to know each other, and who knows, c'mon you've gotta at least try it, or are you too scared?" she challenged, the gleam of excitement flared in her hues, if there was anything she loved more than intellectual debates, it was challenges of any kind.
"Like you told me, you need to find someone you can turn to with your thoughts. I said I have family, but noooo, you insist I have mate. Well, Emberdust, I believe you need one too so you can stop fussing over me and moon over them," he replied with a swish of his tail in the air it curled over his back as he listened to her deny his command. He blinked, almost taken aback before he knew just what got under her skin. He stopped mid-track and sat down, wrapping his fluffy tail over his paws and staring at her with a firm gaze. "According to the code, my word is law now, sister," he raised a brow, almost seeming to threaten her to challenge him now and no go to Surgestorm. Perhaps he'd go to Surgestorm himself and have the medicine cat know about what's going on with Emberdust? He'll wait and find out. "I don't care if I'm your brother, I'm also your leader now and I say you need to see Surgestorm about that cough. It sounds like you've had it for a while now," he spoke, pricking her ears towards her. Now Blazingstar would sit and wait on her to agree. This was the stubborn almost kittish side to the young leader.

As he waited, he allowed her to continue to speak, listening with interest at first until she brought up the mate thing again. The ginger tom-cat let out a small sigh and shook his head, finally giving in to his sister knowing at this point there was no way out of it. "Okay, fine. Have it your way," he paused, his golden hues lighting up with an idea. "Only if you see Surgestorm about that cough though!" he spoke as a horrible one shook her body and almost got him to his paws.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 20th, 2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight seemed to almost jump at his name and turned to see Caramelblood. His pale blue hues lit up seeing them. With quick movements and keeping his body lowered to the ground, Thrushflight darted over the Caramelblood and offered his friend a small smile. Although as soon as he arrived, the small calico flicked the tip of his tail to theirs and scampered behind the warriors den where no cat would see either of them. Once he was there, the calico spat onto the ground, a small hiss in his voice. "If Singenight were here, there'd be no need for such an act. I'm starting to feel almost ridiculous. Things must change," he spoke. There was nothing timid about Thrushflight now that no one could hear or see him. He was sitting up straight with his brown tail around his alabaster paws. His ears were perked and his gaze was fierce. He looked towards Caramelblood's direction, assuming his friend had followed him to their safe zone that wasn't in the territory.
Caramelblood had followed Thrushflight behind the warrior's den, their sparkling and soft eyes hardening as they got into cover. "Exactly. This clan if full of StarClan-loving softies." they emotionlessly growled out. Their caramel-marked tail thrashed at the thought of what WindClan had become after Singenight was gone. Their crystal-sky blue eyes seemed to slowly gain hate at thoughts going though his head. "It's all that peice of fox dung's fault; Blazingstar." they spat out the star part of the WindClan leader's name, as if it was a dirty joke that didn't deserve to be spoken with respect. It might have in turn been the late Dapplestar's fault, but Caramelblood would of course blame his nemesis for the softening and 'purifying' of his clan. The cream and caramel colored cat was sure that change needed to happen, but they weren't exactly sure how. The small and oddly fluffy feline knew that it was most likely Thrushflight and them to change the clans, for the better in their eyes but for the worst in the eyes of others.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:08 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Wolftail sat on a hill on the moor, his blue eyes closed as the wind ran through his gray pelt. He liked being away from the camp sometimes. All the cats of WindClan bustling about sometimes annoys him, but the moor was calm and peaceful. Like when he was a kit in the nursery; everything was peaceful. He smiled, deciding to stay there for a little longer before hunting again.

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
Wolftail sat on a hill on the moor, his blue eyes closed as the wind ran through his gray pelt. He liked being away from the camp sometimes. All the cats of WindClan bustling about sometimes annoys him, but the moor was calm and peaceful. Like when he was a kit in the nursery; everything was peaceful. He smiled, deciding to stay there for a little longer before hunting again.
Whitedove padded through the forest before stopping as she saw a grey tom. She quickly went into stalker mode and crept up behind the feline. Her birthday color eyes watching him. She then leaped at him and pinned him down. "What are you... oh shoot. You are a windclan cat as well," she stated still upon him. She was a shall and light weight female.

This is her https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...3d7080d8cadfo0
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Whitedove padded through the forest before stopping as she saw a grey tom. She quickly went into stalker mode and crept up behind the feline. Her birthday color eyes watching him. She then leaped at him and pinned him down. "What are you... oh shoot. You are a windclan cat as well," she stated still upon him. She was a shall and light weight female.

This is her https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...3d7080d8cadfo0
Wolftail's eyes instantly flung open as something leaped on him and pinned him to the ground, looking up at the she-cat. "Yeah, I'm a WindClan cat." He says, a bit angry that he had been tackled to the ground by his own clanmate. "Now, can you please get off of me?" He asks, trying to sound patient and polite.

Old February 20th, 2017, 10:30 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
Wolftail's eyes instantly flung open as something leaped on him and pinned him to the ground, looking up at the she-cat. "Yeah, I'm a WindClan cat." He says, a bit angry that he had been tackled to the ground by his own clanmate. "Now, can you please get off of me?" He asks, trying to sound patient and polite.
The she cat smiled and leaped off. "Sorry... I can't really smell," she said shuffling her paws. "I'm whitedove," she meowed looking at the tom. "Sorry again," she said.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:33 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she cat smiled and leaped off. "Sorry... I can't really smell," she said shuffling her paws. "I'm whitedove," she meowed looking at the tom. "Sorry again," she said.
Wolftail got up and shook his pelt. "It's okay." He says, looking at Whitedove and smiling. "I'm Wolftail. And don't say sorry. It was an accident. Accidents happen. I should have been more polite."

Closed Thread